Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fun my little typo started. I'd drink beer from your ass any day.

Hoping for some pics of cum on those fantastic tits.

Thanks for sharing your sexy self with us!

Maybe for Christmas I'll let him drink some bubbly from there and take pics...

This is also the longest I think someone's talked about putting something in my ass that isn't a penis.

Love your pics sweetie!! The view from behind is my fav pose....so yummy!

......and my penis would be what I'd want to put in there, lol

I've noticed my bum seems to be getting more love than my breasts here - which is quite unusual. Not saying it's unwanted but normally it's the boobs that get all the eyes on them lol.

Guess I'll have to get the fella to take some more photos of my caboose soon

I've noticed my bum seems to be getting more love than my breasts here - which is quite unusual. Not saying it's unwanted but normally it's the boobs that get all the eyes on them lol.

I love both, i have no prejudices

Please do!!!

No doubt, I love the breasts too but your caboose is the shiznit!!! :)

This sounds like a wonderful plan. As if you have a shortage of willing participants my wife offered her services for you as well (But only after the beer is cleaned up)
:devil:

I love both, i have no prejudices

Agreed!

Bare in mind that you'll notice boob attention more than bum attention in real life ...

First post now has an index of all my photos so far. Will be re-uploading the attachment photos (so you can enjoy them in their full-size) to postimage and linking to them later along with uploading some new ones.

So enjoy everyone!

Okay, PMs - that's great. But please comment here too! You know so it doesn't plummet into the dreaded "Page 2"

+ Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay my new story has been accepted! Felt like it was pending forever!

Last edited:
Okay, PMs - that':rose:s great. But please comment here too! You know so it doesn't plummet into the dreaded "Page 2"

+ Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay my new story has been accepted! Felt like it was pending forever!

Yaaaaa ! congrats on your story an ur pics are deliciously seductive and incredibly beautiful!!!!:rose:

I just discovered your thread last night, and wow — you are smokin' hot! Now off to read some of your stories... :)

Storys need to be accepted?

Yeah there's a "pending" process to make sure there's nothing illegal and that it's readable.

My "How we met" story apparently needs a lot of work so I'm just going to re-write the damn thing...

Yeah there's a "pending" process to make sure there's nothing illegal and that it's readable.

My "How we met" story apparently needs a lot of work so I'm just going to re-write the damn thing...

Ok, sounds complicated, hope when my story is ready it will go a little bit faster :)

Wow love the chair pics... Would love to see u bent over it... Panties peeking out.....

I'm always happy to read through and edit a bit.

Very beautiful! I would love to wrap my lips around those nipples...press my teeth into them...tug on that piercing...

Thanks for posting!

HR

Wow thought I'd give a humiliation story a go as had a fair bit of requests for one only to bombarded with hate comments...... :(

I see I'll stay far away from that topic in the future...

Wow thought I'd give a humiliation story a go as had a fair bit of requests for one only to bombarded with hate comments...... :(

I see I'll stay far away from that topic in the future...

Read it, enjoyed it, reviewed it. Some people eh? Take no notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back