First Story in 4 years!

DarkrSide

Literotica Guru
I just submitted my first story to Lit in roughly four years. I hope people will like it :)

I just submitted my first story to Lit in roughly four years. I hope people will like it :)

congrats!
Welcome back
I'll read and comment tonight.
Have fun and try not to take four years for the next ;)

Oops,just noticed you submitted now.
Let us know when it's up!
Happy writing

Be sure to post a link.

Don't keep it a secret.

Now I must write too.

Oh bother.

Must be something in the water. Currently posting something new after three years. What I wrote quelled some anger from learning about something from 20 yrs ago.

The early stuff was to see if I could do it and for fun, this was more therapy. Just wish I was better at this to give people better stories.

Anyway.. when you have a link, would love to read what you've posted.

Congratulations. It must have been a hard slog to get that one done, hopefully you'll be finishing more and more.

Congratulations, I hope your story is the first of many more to come. Four years is a long break, I bet you've been brainstorming some stories within that time though. :)

I had a 4 year gap too, followed by an even longer gap of 5 years - on a bit of a roll (by my standards) now. It's interesting to look back at my old stuff sometimes, it's so different it's like it was written by someone else, which in a way it was.

I hope my between-stories gap narrows. I write most under certain conditions: I'm not too wrecked but my partner is. I'm most productive when they're distracted for long periods, but that usually requires tragedy and grief, and we haven't any parents left to die. Maybe an upcoming court case will give me time to write. Is this morbid? So be it.

I've had a "dry" spell for about 2-3 years now, a combination of a change in circumstances together with a lack of inspiration. Reading that others stopped for 4 or 5 years and re-started has given me hope that I will maybe pick it up again in the future.

Back