Fetish for nylons, stockings and pantyhose...

Nylonlover2035

Experienced
I have a major fetish for hosiery of any kind. I love to see a pair of legs encased in sheer hosiery. I love to see sexy feet with panted toes under the sheer fabric. Watching a women roll hosiery over her feet up on her legs is very hot.
Does anyone else share in this with me. I would love to chat with a female about this

Oh yeah! I love tights and pantyhose on women. Shared this fetish with my wife, both wear during sex, but every girl I see in hose drives me crazy.

yes

panty hose ...

tights ...

thigh highs ...

are such a BIG turn on !

Though I usually prefer to go bare-legged, I've been known to tease men by displaying my painted toes underneath sheer stockings, and sensually rolling them up (or down).

I love pantyhose and stockings. STW are my favorite, especially in tan or black. Do not find fishnets appealing though.

and yes I wear them myself sometimes!

Love women in pantyhose and thigh high stockings. Favorite colors are suntan, taupe, and black pantyhose. Women who wear pantyhose are extremly sexy and classy :heart: pantyhose

Love It

I have a major fetish for hosiery of any kind. I love to see a pair of legs encased in sheer hosiery. I love to see sexy feet with panted toes under the sheer fabric. Watching a women roll hosiery over her feet up on her legs is very hot.
Does anyone else share in this with me. I would love to chat with a female about this

OH YEAH!!! Crazy about it!

I love to wear them, or play together with another girl in them, but I don't have a fetish - they add to the sexuality, but if they actually become the object of sexuality, it gets a bit silly to me.

Stockings. Pantyhose and tights suck........ If I cover the legs it's got to be stockings......

I had an ex that was into me wearing flashy tights when we went out to the club. He loved that extra layer he could peel off me in the bathroom of the club after we'd done enough cocaine to make anything feel possible.

I enjoy women in pantyhose very much. So arousing. Something about how they hide, but don't hide, a luscious pussy and hot ass. Get very hard seeing a woman in pantyhose teasing.

mmm I hear ye guys!

Any tips on pantyhose sex? I get my OH to wear fishnets, I love to suck her toes and ask her to stroke me with them. I find a FJ rarely makes me come as it is uncomfortable, I am thinking of applying some lube to her arches?

Back