Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

I now have my 21st novel, Toy Whores, up in Club Lighthouse.

Toy Whores might well have been titled, 'Fun With Sybian machines.' A man and his girlfriend find a way to make a living selling the machines with nude, audience participation demos. The demos are fun, but the interaction with customers drives the story. Check it out!

Terri did another great job with the cover.
 
The ninth novel in the Second Chance series is now up in Fictionwise. Second Chance: Warlord of Ifrequeh is an adventure set in the southern continent of Ifrequeh.

A couple of Warlords try to conquer all of Ifrequeh. Justin Imperiale needs to obtain the third scroll of six that he seeks. Thus, Justin develops a plan to defeat the Warlords and gain the scroll. Justin fights one Warlord in a spear duel and fights a leopard man in the night jungle.

The novel is an action adventure. Also, Justin is able to get more information on the mysterious Lord Vorell, whom he has been seeking for a long time.

Terrie has done another nice cover.

The series continues to sell well. Check it out!
 
My novel, Toy Whores, is now up in Fictionwise. The basis of the story is a rather unpolished individual and his girl friend who devise a new way to sell Sybian sex machines.

The sales efforts lead to the pair meeting a lot of interesting people, in the nude. The unpolished individual gains some polish from the customer contacts, but his girl friend doesn't. Sexual adventures result.

Terrie did yet another nice cover.

Check it out!
 
Braggin' Time!

All right, sports fans, I have eight pages of my novel blurbs published in Calameo's AWH Issue 6! Check it out: http://www.calameo.com/read/00014901432cd22de7ee8 pages 63 through 70.

I hope that it will promote sales of my novels, it has already expanded my ego.

Please tell me what you think.

R. Richard
 
Last edited:
My new one (Baumgartner Generations: Janie) has been released, and I'm running a contest - you may want to enter! ;)

ENTER THIS CONTEST!

Would you like to win an autographed print copy of Selena Kitt's "Baumgartner Generations: Janie" - AND a brand new navy blue Lelo vibrator for yourself (or maybe to give to your best girl? ;)

You can see the Lelo that Janie and Ronnie played with in "Baumgartner Generations: Janie" here:

Lelo Liv Rechargeable Vibrator - Navy Blue

That's the very one you will have in your hot little hand if you win this contest - and believe me, it's the perfect accompaniment for this hot little book! :)

All you have to do is leave a comment to win! Tell me if you liked Babysitting the Baumgartners or A Baumgartner Reunion better, or heck, tell me anything, you don't have to have read any of them, just post your comment in this discussion, and you will be entered to win!

ENTER HERE:


WINNER will be announced on 6/30/2010 - and I will give you an email contact so you can tell me where to send your autographed print copy of "Baumgartner Generations: Janie" and your brand new Lelo vibrator!

GOOD LUCK!
xoxo
 
WOW!! I just sold another ebook. Know what my share is? $.79. Just think. I made a cool seventy-nine cents today. :rolleyes:
 
Help I Have Really Bad Writers Block!!!!!!!

I have a great foundation but now I need to build the house if i could get some feedback id apreaciate it plus all who help will get a honerable mention in the story maybe even as a character.
 
hot off the presses

My novel, Cinderella Club, (Mia Natasha) will be available for sale as an e-book or print book starting August 6, 2010. Find it on www.excessica.com and www.amazon.com, and other erotic e-book locations.

It is a BDSM erotic romance with a twist on the Cinderella fairy-tale.

:heart:Mia:heart:
 
The latest novel in my Second Chance series is now up in Club Lighthouse. Second Chance: King of Ariby is another action adventure for Justin Imperiale. An oil crisis leads Justin to the Old World nation of Ariby. Justin finds a country in crisis. He can save the country and all he has to do is to defeat a demi-god in a sword battle.
 
World Audience tells me that my book The Anatomy of An Adult Film will now be sold on Amazon's Kindle in the UK.
 
Review of Just-Released SR71PLT E-Book

A very nice 5 star, plus “recommended read” by Kathy of Dark Diva Reviews on 7 August of my (in the name of habu) 6 August BabarianSpy publisher e-book release of the GM novelette Cairo Surrender.

This is one of three new e-books released on 6 August by BarbarianSpy to formally announce its opening as a publishing house. Included were this one, Cairo Surrender by habu (a pen name of sr71plt), Wrong Man, by Sabb (another Lit. author), and The Interview by Shabbu (a pen name of sr71plt and Sabb as coauthors--this is the XX version of the 5-star-rated The Velvet Interrogation, released last spring by Stephen Kessel, another pen name of the sr71plt/Sabb coauthoring)

Some excerpts (you can read the full review at http://ddrreviews.blogspot.com/2010/08/author-review-and-giveaway-cairo.html):

“The beginning of Cairo Surrender is that of an historical with serious overtones of danger. I was intrigued but darned if I could figure out how habu was going to change direction. But as I continued to read I was in awe of how totally and utterly he took us on the real journey! And what a trip it was.”

“Once we got to the heart of the story, not only could I see everything as it happened—the descriptiveness was superb to the point that I found myself transfixed.”

“I will say that the different sensualities explored created an eroticism that was wickedly hot—in all the best ways.”

“ . . . when we reached the end the surprising twists nearly took my breath away. I can still feel the sense of amazement I felt. Truly habu is a consummate storyteller who not only knows how to capture the reader’s mind, but also their heart... certainly the imagination is taken on a voyage nearly unparallel to anything that I’ve experienced in a short story. I’m reminded of Scheherazade who managed, for a thousand-and-one nights, to save her life with her riveting tales. habu could definitely give her a run for her money.”

Note that Cairo Surrender hit in the top ten best-seller lists in its categories at Allromanceebooks.com on 7 August.
 
Last edited:
Castle Keep is Published... Now What?

Hi all, my Castle Keep series of stories is now an epublished work and therefore no longer available here. In case you REALLY are interested, like 2 other people who have puchased a copy, here's a link:

http://www.republicapress.com/Castle-Keep.aspx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a brief description, in case you managed to miss this Erotic Horror gem while it was available here in various forms over the past few years:

When a baron's lonely daughter is led to the dungeon, she is preyed upon by an evil beast in the form of a handsome man. Through chance she was able to recall the events that took place on that night, where eleven others before her only saw a dark void in their memories.

The beast had told her she would bear his twelfth of thirteen sons. Desperate to learn all that she could, the woman seeks out a friar who has disturbing news - a prophecy discovered long ago, written in a dead language, tells of these thirteen sons and the coming events that will destroy all mortal life on earth.

Bound together by chance, the two travel across the land in an effort to gather the knowledge and holy weapons they will need to keep the prophecy from succeeding. With little support from outside sources they only have each other, and the help of a few unlikely allies, to wage a battle against this rise of evil.

Will they succeed? If not, all humanity is doomed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Now what? I would write and write and write, never knowing if I ever would be published, dreaming of it, and suddenly this was noticed and was epublished. This has taken the proverbial wind out of my writing sails. Any thoughts or advice? I would've thought this might have fueled my writing, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

Thanks in advance.
 
A very nice 5 star, plus “recommended read” by Kathy of Dark Diva Reviews on 7 August of my (in the name of habu) 6 August BabarianSpy publisher e-book release of the GM novelette Cairo Surrender.

This is one of three new e-books released on 6 August by BarbarianSpy to formally announce its opening as a publishing house. Included were this one, Cairo Surrender by habu (a pen name of sr71plt), Wrong Man, by Sabb (another Lit. author), and The Interview by Shabbu (a pen name of sr71plt and Sabb as coauthors--this is the XX version of the 5-star-rated The Velvet Interrogation, released last spring by Stephen Kessel, another pen name of the sr71plt/Sabb coauthoring)

Some excerpts (you can read the full review at http://ddrreviews.blogspot.com/2010/08/author-review-and-giveaway-cairo.html):

“The beginning of Cairo Surrender is that of an historical with serious overtones of danger. I was intrigued but darned if I could figure out how habu was going to change direction. But as I continued to read I was in awe of how totally and utterly he took us on the real journey! And what a trip it was.”

“Once we got to the heart of the story, not only could I see everything as it happened—the descriptiveness was superb to the point that I found myself transfixed.”

“I will say that the different sensualities explored created an eroticism that was wickedly hot—in all the best ways.”

“ . . . when we reached the end the surprising twists nearly took my breath away. I can still feel the sense of amazement I felt. Truly habu is a consummate storyteller who not only knows how to capture the reader’s mind, but also their heart... certainly the imagination is taken on a voyage nearly unparallel to anything that I’ve experienced in a short story. I’m reminded of Scheherazade who managed, for a thousand-and-one nights, to save her life with her riveting tales. habu could definitely give her a run for her money.”

Very nice SR, proud of you! Good luck!
 
5-Star Review of Just-Release Shabbu E-Book

A favorable 5 star review by Kathy of Dark Diva Reviews on 8 August of a 6 August BabarianSpy publisher e-book release of the GM espionage novelette The Interview by Lit. combined author (Sabb and sr71plt/habu).

This is one of three new e-books released on 6 August by BarbarianSpy to formally announce its opening as a publishing house. Included were Cairo Surrender by habu (a pen name of sr71plt--Link to DDR review posted to this thread yesterday), Wrong Man, by Sabb (another Lit. author), and The Interview (this is the XX version of the 5-star-rated The Velvet Interrogation, released last spring by Stephen Kessel, another pen name of the sr71plt/Sabb coauthoring)

Some excerpts (you can read the full review at http://ddrreviews.blogspot.com/2010/08/author-review-giveaway-interview-by.html):

“The story is told from two first-person points of view; some chapters are Chet’s memories and present thoughts while others are Nabil’s. I really enjoyed the way that Shabbu meshed the two together. It’s not a style that just anyone can make work, but Shabbu did it very well and with flair. He’s done a wonderful job taking us back to the past and then immersing us again in the now.”

“If you enjoy an intellectual story, if you like mysteries, if sizzling sex tempts you, then I have a recommendation for you: Shabbu’s The interview will nicely fulfill any and all of the above requirements and entertain you as well.”
 
5-Star Review of Recently Release Sabb E-book

A recommended-read 5-star review by Kathy of Dark Diva Reviews on 10 August of a 6 August BabarianSpy publisher e-book release of the GM novellete Wrong Man by Lit. author Sabb.

This is one of three new e-books released on 6 August by BarbarianSpy to formally announce its opening as a publishing house. Included were Cairo Surrender by habu (a pen name of sr71plt--Link to DDR 5-star review posted to this thread above), Wrong Man, by Sabb (another Lit. author), and The Interview (DDR 5-star review posted to this thread above. This is the XX version of the 5-star-rated The Velvet Interrogation, released last spring by Stephen Kessel, another pen name of the sr71plt/Sabb coauthoring)

Some excerpts (you can read the full review at http://ddrreviews.blogspot.com/2010/08/author-review-giveaway-wrong-man-by.html ):

“Wrong Man by Sabb is a stellar tale with oodles of mystery, steamy hawt sex and a surprising and yet very satisfying ending. Wow!”

“The uniqueness of style, the clarity of prose that paints a surprisingly clear picture and a touch of mystery goes a long way to explaining my fascination with this author’s writing.”

Note that this book attained the top-five best-seller positions in its categories at Allromanceebooks within a day of its release.
 
That's great SR, you are of course great. Lit is lucky to have you. The rest of us are mere mortals, an inconvenience lacking your greatness. Hoping some of this rubs off, lol.
 
That's great SR, you are of course great. Lit is lucky to have you. The rest of us are mere mortals, an inconvenience lacking your greatness. Hoping some of this rubs off, lol.

Thanks, but you were established as a master storyteller a long time before I got here. You certainly are much farther up the Favorite Author chain than I am.
 
Thanks, but you were established as a master storyteller a long time before I got here. You certainly are much farther up the Favorite Author chain than I am.

Thanks much for your opinion. I do try to write stories others will enjoy. But it seems I write stories that do not stand the test of time -- yet.

Watch out, SR. LOL.

Thanks for the kind words, BTW.
 
Back
Top