Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Following the semi into the rest area and down to a parking area that was secluded from the general areas. Once the truck shut down, the driver and his wife got out and walked towards our car, his hand on her ass as they walked. Appeared to be in their early 30's; he was wearing jeans and a a muscle shirt, she had on cut-off's and a tank top with no bra . . nice looking tits.

Walking up to the window, she looked directly at you, "Enjoyed your show back there . . ."
 
She felt very nerves about this but stopping and the couple coming over she started taking " Well thank you i think" Looking at them they seem very sexually active for their age but hey her and you did it sometime more then onces a day and she loved it.

She stepped out and you followed going around to stand by her while the couple said " I'm Ann this is my husband john we travel alot not see alot of things like what you did" Looking over at you she sees you smile.
 
Looking at you, "Well, honestly, I think Jess's show was intended for me, but you got to enjoy the end of it with me." Holding your hand, I turn to John, "I've never seen the inside of one of these rigs . . . doubt that Jessica has either. Could we have a little tour?"
 
She looked at john and they nodded leading us in to their big truck had a big bed it was nice had a small reg and food around it.we all got in i got in my skirt lifting as i got it behind Ann john behind me he seen my red ass explored and crawling up got a view of my red ass and pussy he looked back question in his eyes but said " Nice" He smiled you both coming in beside us shutting the truck door no one could see in the back.
 
Not sure if you expected anything other than a "tour" of the truck until you followed Ann into the "living area" and realized that your ass and pussy were practically in John's face when he followed you into the back of the truck. Ann's nipples were poking against her tank top; she was ready for some fun. I know you are not into women, but I get this feeling that Ann needs to see a bit more of what was hidden under your skirt in the car. She knew what was happening in the car, but couldn't really see your pussy squeezing your fingers.

As she slides back onto a corner of the bed, her cut-offs ride up a bit, almost exposing her pussy lips . . .
 
Sating by Ann on my knee you and john follow back enjoy the new ass in his face he lift the skirt as i go to sat seeing my red ass he then looking at you question but not ask. As i sat parting my legs as i sat and Ann does the same while looking over at my shaved pussy then her husband seeing hes likes that he and you have a hard on.
 
"Like what you see, John?" The smile on his face is all the answer I need. Turning to you, "Take your skirt off Jess; let them both get a good look at the sweet pussy of yours."

I can tell by looking at Ann that she does indeed want to closer look at your pussy . . . pretty sure that her pussy is getting wet too, just the way she is squirming around. John definitely has a hard cock from following you into the truck.
 
Looking at you i do as told getting on my knees i push skirt down pulling it off i bend over still on my knees i part my leg my ass in the air and everyone can see my pussy from my legs parted.John reach out touching my red ass,Ann takes off her skirt parting her legs sating down rub her clit looking at my red ass and shaved pussy.
 
"What do you think of my baby girl, Ann? Pretty nice pussy, don't you think?" Ann just smiles and rubs her clit, not saying anything but obviously liking what she sees. I know that John touching your bare ass is making you wet, but I'm not going to just let him do what he wants with your.

Leaning back against the wall of the sleeper unit, I start sliding my jeans and boxers down, exposing my hard cock, "Guess the ladies shouldn't be the only ones naked in here. Ann's eyes react with excitement at the release of my cock. "Jess, whatever you want, you can have . . . you know I won't let anything happen that you are uncomfortable with."

Wondering just who will make the first move . . .
 
I see Ann watching you undo your jeans pushing them down free your cock she moves forward john smiled at your words looking at you his hand still rubbing over her red ass wondering she can tell but she don't ask running his hand down touching her wet pussy.I smiled at Ann looking at you as she lower her mouth on your cock.

John rubs his fingers back up but i jump and he says " Sorry Ann likes in ass too but i see you just likes yours spank" Jess smiled as he went back to her pussy watching Ann go fast at your cock now Johns fingers go faster then he surprised her giving her a slap she didn't want to rick this time for you but had to speak out " No one esles but him does that" He nodded in understanding he bends down to lick my wet pussy.

I look over at Ann taking your cock out she turns spreading her ass check i smile knowing you like the ass at times wondering where you would put your cock.I turn sucking on his cock then he sat up on his knees turning me around he enter his cock in my pussy it was not as big as yours but maked me moan out.
 
John is decent enough to listen to you, and after licking your wet pussy, buries his cock inside you, bringing out a moan that shows that you like what you are feeling. I watch as you start to rock back and forth against him.

Ann bends over in front of me, her ass particularly inviting . . . sliding my cock deep in her pussy, getting my cock slick with her pussy juices . . . then pulling out of her and rubbing the head against her ass . . . slowly popping the head thru the tight opening . . . hearing her gasp at the size
 
Watching as you put your cock in her ass knowing you like ass at time i smile glad you getting it cause you know I'm not in to the ass but do it to please you.I feel john pounding at my pussy in and out i moan all of it so hot watching yo plus gutting fuck i feel him rub my ass feeling the red i push back feeling my pussy wet he moves his hips going as deep he can get it feels good I'm so wet moaning at the feel of it

Then feel his other hand thats away from you slap bottom of my ass i move back my hip looking at him he said " Sorry its so nice and red ill stop" I Smile don't wanting us to stop you look over but still go on starting to fuck her ass i watch you knowing you like the tight of how her ass feel.My boobs bouncing as he fucks me.
 
Burying my my cock slowly in her ass, Ann takes it all the way in . . . her moans louder than yours. John looks as me and smiles as his cock pounds in and out of you; I know that will cum soon being pounded so hard and fast . . . your red ass is gorgeous,, babe.

"That's what she likes John . . a hard fast fucking . . . just wait till she cums and that tight pussy of hers squeezes your cock until you are drained." Grabbing Ann's hips I pull her back against me and finally feel my balls slap against her ass.

She is watching her husband fuck you and seemsto be enjoying everything . . . she reaches over and grabs one of your bouncing tits and caresses it.
 
I smile over at you you saying my red ass is gorgeous,John start faster watching you fuck his wife ass you could tell he was a ass man but soon he moan out he was going to cum and i moan as my body started to cum Ann screamed out as i did feeling his cum fill my pussy it was fun after he listen to her she wonder if he did it to his wife he seem to like it.

As he clam down he rub my ass with both and said " Man you do good job here mmm" As he rub i moved away sating down he looked at me then you " You are a lucky man too" Smiled at Ann.She said " He is and you are to babe" As her breathing came to normal she moan feeling you cum in her ass and could see she cum alittle when she felt it.
 
As Ann started to cum, she could see you sitting there . . . your pussy dripping with John's cum mixed with your juices. She reached over and slipped a finger between your pussy lips, coating it with the mixture . . . rubbing against your clit as she did. Smiling up at you, she licked her finger clean, just as I started to pump my load into her ass.

Once I started to cum Ann began to have her own orgasm, reaching between her legs to stroke her clit, "Why don't you help her, Jess . . . make her cum hard like you did on John's cock."
 
I reach my hand under her rubbing at her pussy as you filled her she moan and cum hard as you pulled out she smiled.She sat up and got her breathing back to normal as we all dressed john reached over and kissed his wife jess smiled knowing he loved her and how turn on it all was.We all sat and chatted a bit.
 
Once Ann cums all over your finger, I take your hand and lick her cum off your finger . . . "She tastes almost as good as you, baby." Smiling at you, "Babe, I think we better get dressed and head on down the road; I want to be able to enjoy the pool tonight after dinner . . . and then enjoy you after the pool."
 
I watch as you lick my fingers then smile after you say "Babe, I think we better get dressed and head on down the road; I want to be able to enjoy the pool tonight after dinner . . . and then enjoy you after the pool." I look at you "sounds good all of it " I smiled at Ann and john " It was nice meeting you two" John opens the door and we say our goodbyes and get in your car driving back to the hotel.

We go to dinner a nice place eating we chatted a bit i order a salad and a glass of wine enjoying the time with you.
 
"Damn, that was fun," I say to Ann and John as we leave the bedroom in their rig . . a deep, sensuous kiss from Ann as I leave; John enjoys another gently squeeze of your ass. Pretty sure there will be a hot fuck in their bed tonight . . .

After dinner, we go back to the cabin and throw enough on just to cover us until we get tot he pool. Only a few other people here so far; we shed our towels and what little we have on and dive in for a lazy naked swim up and down the pool; then settle into a corner of the pool, me floating on my back and you leaning back against me, most of your naked body exposed for all to see . . and enjoy.
 
After dinner we lose our clothes going to relax in the pool enjoying the feel of the water on my body after a long day i tun facing you i whisper " How about we go back to the room so you can do the enjoy me part i miss having you touch me" She smiled kissing him with so much want so much need.

She got out of the pool all eyes on her but right now she wanted one guy hoping he would follow her she wanted his touch his spank john slap her she told him she only let him spank her and she stay with that she want him inside her they had done it early in the day and for them it was unless 2 times a day if not more but she let him have the ass sex now she wanted him to have more pussy anyway he wanted.
 
Watching as you climb out of the pool, water dripping down your body . . . if I don't get out and follow you back to the room soon, I'll be floating here with a stiff cock . . .

Tossing you the towel you wore to the pool and grabbing mine . . . "After you, babe . . . let's go see what you've got for me."
 
She smiled walking back to the room once in the room you shut the door and turn I move my body against your naked body grabbing your cock stroking it as i kiss you so needly you i move your hands to my ass i whisper " Do it I need it then ill suck that nice cock then i want it inside me you push me against this wall pounding at my tight pussy" Smile all i needed was to know i was your your hard slaps i knew that i wanted that cock to fill me soon and knew you wanted it soon too.Your cock nice and hard.
 
Turning you around and bending you over the arm of a recliner in the living room of our cabin; pushing your head down into the seat of the chair, your belly on the arm of the chair, your ass in just the right position for a good spanking. "Stay here," I command, then walk into the other room and retrieve a small paddle and bottle of lotion from my suitcase.

Walking back into the room, I caress your bare ass with my hand, then smack you with the paddle, once on both cheeks, causing you to yelp at the sting of the paddle. Giving you a chance to catch your breath, I smack you once more on each cheek with my hand, leaving a handprint easily visible.

Once the handprints start showing, I coat my hands with lotion and smear it all over your ass. Then I kneel behind you and start running my tongue up and down the crack in your ass, poking my tongue around your tight little hole . . . I can feel your whole body tense up when I do that.
 
Bending over the chair i smile knowing we both enjoy this my pussy grows wet as i wait for you to return then i felt your hand for a moment the felt the first smack i went forward abit i yelp feeling the sting after the 2nd smack feeling the pain of it.I catch my breath from the sting then i felt your hand smack each cheek i moan out in pain and pleasure.

Then i feel cold feeling on my ass it feels good your hands rubbing my ass then feel your tongue up and down my ass then around my tight hole i grab th chair feeling my hole body tense up while you keep doing it I'm so wet I spread my legs more pushing back toward you hoping soon you touch my pussy.
 
"Don't worry, babe, your pussy will get plenty of attention before too long." Once my tongue has your ass hole all wet, I press my little finger against the opening . . . just enough for the opening to "pop" a bit. My cock is so hard just thinking about taking you ass sometime; that will be a while tho, I need to prepare you slowly for that.

Once my little finger pops in to the first knuckle joint, I stop and just move my finger a bit on the inside.
 
Back
Top