Lust in the Library(closed)

IvoryValentine

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Posts
450
It was the beginning of another school year at Saint Thomas Aquinas Private school. The halls were bustling with eager youngsters in their pressed white shirts and navy slacks, vests and gold ties.

Katherine walked from the office after her short meeting with the head master to the familiar rooms of her library. It had been 3 years since she started as the librarian at Saint Thomas Aquinas Private School. Three years since she left Canada to work in England. It all felt so natural. This was the place she was meant to be. This was her home.

As the heavy wooden door of the library closed behind her, the sounds of happy children in the hall faded away to silence. Sweet, sweet silence. The tall book shelves reaching up to exposed wood beams and the dark wood panels on the walls. The way the dust played in the light shining in through the huge stain glass windows. The sound of her high heal boots on the old wood floors as she walked to her office. Her office. What a wonderful ring that had!

The first two years as librarian had been spent as a substitute for a cranking old winch of a woman who would show up and tell Katherine how to do her job and flont the fact that Katherine's job was only a place holder for her own. But the head master had had enough of her and Katherine was hired this past supper permanently. Katherine had cataloged all the books into a computer for they were still using index cards before her arrival. She bar-coded each book, added a fast e-library had 3 authors come and give presentations over the noon hours last year. She loved this school and wanted to see it thrive. And what Katherine wants, Katherine gets.

In a moment of pride in the improvements she'd already made and also a bit of a daydream as to what she had planned, Katherine sat on the edge of one of the huge, old oak study tables. She crossed her arms over her her white blouse and crossed her black healed boots at the ankle, her black pencil skirt ridding up just above her knee. Something didn't feel quiet right though she Katherine adjusted her glasses and then checked the pins that held her medium auburn hair up in it's bun.

Yes, this was going to be a good year for Saint Thomas Aquinas Private school, it's library and for Miss Katherine MacKay.
 
"Ok, class 6L, that's it, line up quietly now. Fantastic."

Mr Lieberman nodded in satisfaction. The class of ten and eleven year olds were stood straight in a perfect line, silently waiting for permission to enter the library. A far cry from the last class he had taught, at a state school. Transferring to the private education sector had proven to be a very smart move.

Impressed with the smartness of his class, the young(ish) teacher quickly checked his own tie. Whilst his black suit and dark blue shirt were quite conservative, his neckwear was rather more frivolous - in this instance, bright yellow with a repeating pattern of tiny giraffes. He felt it made him more approachable, and had offered a house point to the first pupil that caught him wearing the same tie twice. So far, none had - and he still had plenty to get through.

Rather pointlessly, he ran a hand over his short, dark hair, clippered to less than half an inch. He had begun wearing his hair so short in his first years of teaching with very young children, after an unfortunate nit infestation that had swept through the children and teachers alike. No chance of that happening in Saint Thomas Aquinas, of course, but he had found he rather liked the style. Habitually, he rubbed his chin, too, finding that, as always, the passage of the day had left him with a noticeable layer of stubble even though he had shaved that morning.

He looked down at the eager faces. At only a little over average height, he didn't tower over the children at this age, which was a good thing - his broad shoulders sometimes made him seem intimidating to the younger children. With a grin, he reminded them of their purpose here.

"Right. Remember, we are looking at different genres. In your pairs, I would like you to find 3 different fiction books, each from a different one of the genres we have been learning about. You need to be able to find examples of each of the particular features of that genre so that you can write about how you know which genre your chosen books fit into."

He paused, sweeping his gaze over the line of faces, looking for signs of doubt or confusion. Seeing none, he continued.

"Don't forget. The library is a place for quiet reading, not noisy conversation. Keep the chatter to a minimum, and your voices to a whisper."

With that, he opened the door and let the class in, following behind them and letting the door close gently behind him. He watched his small class - just 22 children - scatter amongst the shelves and nodded in satisfaction at the quiet and sensible way they did so.

Yes, teaching in a private school had much to recommend it.
 
The door opens and a class of students filed in. The all went towards the fiction section towards the left corner of the library. Katherine felt a bit of pride in how well mannered the children were and how quickly they found the section they all seemed to need.

As the pupils disappeared into the maze of shelves, Katherine looked over to see which teacher hand brought then in. I coy smile played on her lips. He must have been new because she hadn't seen him last year. Tall, dark and handsome. Broad shoulders. Even through his suit, she could see his strong arms. Quarky tie meant he tried a little to hard to impress the kids without being a push over.

Pushing off the table, first Katherine glanced to see that the students were behaving then with a slow strut, made her way across the library to where the teacher stood.

"I are you finding everything to your liking? Mr....?" Kathrine said with a smile as she placed her hands on her shapely hips.
 
Mr Lieberman watched as the shapely, professionally dressed librarian. About his own age, he would guess.

Wow… where were the staff that looked like this when I was at school? he thought to himself.

"Oh, hello,” he said in reply. “It’s Mr Lieberman, actually.” Then he dropped his voice to a mock conspiratorial whisper, a twinkle in his green eyes. “Or Shane, to anyone older than eleven, when little ears are not listening.”

He grinned. Speaking normally again – or rather, in the subdued tones normal for a library – he continued. “And you must be Miss Mackay? I have heard so much about you!”
 
Katherine smiled as she held eye contact with the tall teacher. "Welcome to Saint Thomas Aquinas Private school, Mr. Lieberman." Her green eyes held his as she spoke. Her voice was clam yet assertive as she spoke. Katherine caught the faint smell of his cologne and her smile grew. Something about him stirred something in her. Her heart raced and it was evident that she wanted him. He had been the first man that she suddenly felt affection to since she arrived her 3 years ago. Right there and then, she promised herself she would have him, and Katherine always gets what she wants.

Her eyes still holding his gaze, unblinking, Katherine smiled and said, "Call me Kate when the students aren't around, Shane. If there's anything I can do for you, please feel free to ask." She gave him a wink then turned and headed towards where the students were looking through the books with the same slow confident strut she had used earlier.
 
Mr Lieberman - Shane - watched Kate's perfect behind in its tight black skirt as she walked away, but quickly turned his eyes elsewhere.

Can't afford to have the students catch me staring - or the lovely Miss Kate MacKay herself, of course... he thought to himself. besides, Emma would have my guts for garters...

Thoughts of his fiancé and his upcoming wedding banishing the image of the delightful Miss Mackay from his mind, Shane began to move around the library, seeing what books his pupils had found and challenging their choices. He crouched down beside a pupil at a low shelf.

"So, Simon - an interesting choice. A mystery in a historical setting - so how are you going to categorise it? As a mystery? Or as part of the Historical genre?"

He listened, nodding encouragingly, as the preteen boy explained that whilst set in the past the book made no connection with actual historical events or persons.

"Good - I agree." responded the teacher enthusiastically. "So mystery it is. Well done - just two more books to find..."

Standing, Shane put his hands behind his head and leaned back slightly, stretching. He was secretly pleased at how trim he was looking – being able to cycle to school and back every day had finally help him shift the fat that no amount of trying to stick to salads had been able to budge. Fortunately the staff facilities included a shower area, so that he could wash off the sweat and dirt of the road every morning before changing into his suit.
 
Last edited:
Miss MacKay slipped around the corner of one of the shelves finding three of Mr Lieberman's students who were excitedly sharing their finds. Katherine smiled when little Samantha turned and exclaimed in a voice just a little louder than it should have been, "I found them all without any help!" She then turned and saw the librarian standing at the end of the book shelves. Samantha slapped a hand over her mouth, the other two girls froze. Katherine wanted to laugh out loud but it would have been completely out of character for her. Instead she walked slowly passed and said in her calm voice, "Samantha, you know this library just about as well as me. Great job!' She gave the girl a wink to let her know she wasn't in any sort of trouble for her raised voice and as she moved passed, the girls broke into a stereo typical pre teen giggle.

Around the next set of shelves, Katherine found Shane stretching. She imagined his abs and how it would feel to run her hands over them and up his chest. Simon stood and took his find around the corner to show his friends leaving them somewhat alone. Not one to pass up any opportunity, Katherine took a few sets till she stood in front of Shane. "You certainly have your students excited about their project, Mr Lieberman." Her green eyes locking onto his as before, holding his gaze. "It is wonderful to see teachers, such as yourself, spark such a great interest in learning in their students." She complemented him in her calm voice that was audible within close quarters but never carried though the library.

"If there's anything," she paused and emphasis the word by repeating it slowly, "Anything I can do to assist you, feel free to ask. I"m always here."
 
Unbidden, Shane's eyes widened slightly as the lovely librarian approached him.

Did she just suggest what I think she just suggested...? thought Shane to himself. No, don't be so daft, she's just being helpful...

"Well, as a matter of fact, Miss Mackay, there is something I was hoping you could help us with. The library does have a very good fiction selection for the most part, but whilst researching different genres for our current unit of work on fiction, we have noticed a distinct lack."

The smartly dressed teacher took a step to one side, and pointed. There was a friendly twinkle in his eye, a mild flirtation not meant to be taken seriously. "Apart from the ubiquitous Ms. Rowling, your library seems to have a definite shortage of fantasy..."
 
As Shane mentioned that her library was lacking in some way, Katherine looked at him sideways and cocked her eyebrow. She took great pride in the collection that was here before she started as well as The many titles she hunted down, filling in where the collection lacked.

The handsome teacher took a step away from her and mentioned the lack of fantasy books. Katherine relaxed. She would show him fantasy. "Mr Lieberman. The fantasy section is towards the back of the library....."

A bell rang loudly out in the hall. It wasn't as loud in the quiet library but the students all heard it and set their books on the large study table and began to line up to leave.

Though Katherine had heard the bell and had paused to let the ringing finish before she continued speaking, here eyes stayed locked on Shanes. The deep green pools still held him. "Why don't you come back after classes are through and I would gladly give you a tour of my fantasy section."
 
“Why, I would like nothing better!” responded Shane with a smile that lit up his face. He was genuinely pleased to have met such a friendly and helpful colleague during his first week at his new school. Many of the teachers here were older and whilst they were friendly enough, he didn’t have much in common with them outside of teaching. But Kate appeared to be pretty close to him in age, and he was sure they could find lots to talk about. A mutual love of literature, for a start.

Still smiling, he continued. “But I can’t make tonight, I am afraid. I’m having dinner with my fiancé and her parents. The wedding is still a long way off but my future mother-in-law is already bringing us quotes from caterers!”

He chuckled. “I think she would take over planning the whole wedding if we let her…. But, anyway, how about tomorrow lunch-time instead?”
 
The news of a fiancé and up coming nuptials didn't give Katherine pause. She simply smiled. She wanted Shane and nothing was going to stop her. What Katherine wants, Katherine gets.

With a smile Katherine answered, "Tomorrow over lunch I have a meeting with the head master. The library is receiving a very large donation from a wealthy alumni who has been very impressed with my work here. We need to decide how it will be spent." Katherine took a step back and leaned her body against the book shelves. Her hands behind her round butt and her chest slightly lifted she smiled at the teacher she decided she would have. "How about tomorrow after last classes?"
 
Seeing nothing but the helpfulness of a dedicated member of the staff, Shane nodded his head in confirmation, still smiling.

“Alright, that should be fine.”

He was completely unaware of the way katherines eyes were sliding over him like a predator selecting it’s prey. “I’ll come straight over as soon as I have dismissed the class and you can show me what you have.” He added, innocently.

He glanced at his watch, a heavy construction of gleaming steel with more than one dial. “Oops! Break is only 15 minutes, I’d better be off if I’m going to have time to grab a coffee.”

He turned, stepped away, then looked over his shoulder.

“Do you fancy a quick one or do they not let you out of the library?” he asked, not a trace of suggestiveness in his voice.
 
Katherine at first wasn't sure if he was that innocent or had he figured out what she wanted. But the way he smiled it became evident that he was clueless. A mischievous smile played on Kate's lips. We would get all her hints tomorrow afternoon.

"Thank you Mr Lieberman but I like to take my time here in the quiet of the library. I don't like to be rushed." she gave him a wink then turned towards the back of the library. "Welcome to Saint Thomas Aquinas Private school, Mr Lieberman." She said over her shoulder as she strutted away. She paused at the corner of the shelves and looked back. "I hope you find your time here to be enjoyable." the librarian said as she gave him a flirtatious wink then disappeared into the maze of shelves.
 
Dinner with the in-laws went very well. Even though Emma's mother could be very over-bearing, Shane and Emma were able to politely deflect her attempts to take charge of the wedding menu, explaining that they wanted to settle on a venue for the reception first as it might well be that the place chosen would be able to cater the event, rather than having to involve a third party.

Conversation naturally shifted to Shane's new job.

"So how are things at Saint Thomas's?" asked his future father-in-law.

"Oh, it's fantastic." responded Shane, enthusiastically. "The kids are well behaved, the resources are all right up to date, and you should see the library! It's as big as most state secondary schools, they even have a full time librarian."

He turned to his fiancé

"She was really helpful, today, when the kids were looking for books of different genres. You'd like her."

***

They got home a little later than Shane would have liked, given that he had school in the morning. He had driven, since Emma had drunk a little more wine than pehaps she should have, and was ever-so-slightly drunk. As usual, this made her horny and despite his tiredness and the lateness of the hour she refused to take no for an answer, kissing him passionately, caressing his member until it grew firm, then dragging him atop her into the missionary position - the only position she was ever keen on, aside from the very occasional quickie bent over the bed.

Their bout of gentle lovemaking, with Shane doing all of the work, went on for half an hour or so, leaving Shane just five hours before he would have to get up in order to get ready for school. As Emma drifted off to a contented sleep, Shane lay beside her, staring up at the ceiling, a vague sense of dissatisfaction creeping over him until he too drifted off to sleep.
 
Katherine lay in bed after a hot shower with a copy of The Handmaid’s Tale in one hand and a glass of Petit Verdot in the other. Le Temps de L'Amour played softly on the stereo, filling the whole studio apartment with the voice of Francoise Hardy. Though she had read this book many times, Katherine found herself distracted by the up coming meeting with Shane tomorrow afternoon.

With a slight bit of frustration in her distraction, the librarian set her wine down on the night stand, and after marking her place with a piece of black ribbon, placed her book down with it. She closed her big green eyes and let her head fall aback onto her pillow, her auburn hair fanning about about her head, like a halo. She remembered the sent of Shane's cologne and imagined the picks under his suit jacket and shirt. She imagined the way his skin would feel under her fingers. The feeling of his hands on her body, his lips on her body.

Katherine slid a hand under the covers and reached for her right breast. As she groped it, she emagined Shane's hands pawing at her. She took her nipple between her fingers and pulled at it, pinching and twisting it, till it was a hard nib in her fingers. She imagined Shane's lips wrapped around it, sucking it, playing with the pink nipple with his tongue.

Slowly, Katherine slid her other hand down her chest, over her stomach and down into her white lace panties. With a soft moan, she slide a finger between her shaved pussy lips and past her clit. Without reservation, Katherine began to pump her finger in and out of her wet pussy then slowly brought it up to her clit. With small circles, she imagined Shane's face between her legs, his tongue lapping hangerily at her clit, begging her to cum for him.

Releasing her nipple, with her eyes still closed and still deep in her fantasy, Katherine reached for her night stand and retrieved a large, skin toned vibrating dildo from the drawer. She placed it under the covers and began slowly working her panties off her hips than down her toned legs, imagining Shane working them down her body with his teeth. Once free of them, Katherine took the dildo in her hand and began to rub her clit with the false member. She imagined Shane over top of her, begging to be allowed into her pussy. Katherine denied both him and herself for a few more moments and she continued rubbing her clit with the dildo and returning attention to her nipples, imagining him kissing, sucking and nibbling her soft mounds.

Finally she spread her legs and forced the dildo between her swollen folds and let out a long moan as she pushed the dildo in deep, stretching her pussy as she went. She imagined Shane's face and the pure bliss he would be feeling as she finally let him in. She pumped the dildo a few times then barred it deep inside her. With a flick of her finger, Katherine turned on the vibrator and a soft moan from her lips matched the sound of the toy in her pussy.

Her finger returned to her clit, continuing it's circles and the librarian pulled hard on her nipples as she imagined Shane pounding her pussy, squeezing her breasts and kissing her all over. Finally, unable to hold back she cried out, "Oh yes Shane! Yes!" as her orgasm rocked her body. She arched her back as her pussy clamped down on the dildo in spasms. Katherine continued to moan through the orgasm till it finally died down.

With a heavy sigh she reached down and turned off the dildo but did not remove it. Instead, she rolled over, took another sip of wine and turned out the light.
 
For the sleep-deprived teacher, morning came far too soon. Fuelled by a cup of strong black coffee and a banana chopped into a bowl of branflakes, Shane left the house, strapped on his lightweight cycle-helmet, and pedalled away.

He had left his fiancé still asleep. alright for some... he had thought as he had dragged himself out of bed.

Already the day was heating up, and he had dressed accordingly, tight fitting shorts (though not, in fact, lycra cycling shorts as he always felt they looked silly) and a lightweight cotton tee. His suit was carefully rolled (not folded - so as to avoid creases) and stowed away in one pannier alogn with his shower bag and a change of underwear, with his briefcase in the other.

The breeze generated by his swift cycling helped to wake him, and the endorphins generated by the excercise soon had a smile on his face. Shane had been cycling daily for 3 months now, and it had gone a long way to getting him back into a level of fitness he hadn't had since his university days.

As he got closer to the school the road became a little busier, with cars passing in each direction, the narrow english country road meaning those overtaking him didn't leave as much room as he might have liked, but by now he was used to it.

Soon he found himself approaching the bottom of the long hill upon which the school stood. The absolute worst part of the journey in. Worse, just as Shane started up the hill he saw a tractor crest the rise and start trundling downwards - meaning that nobody would be able to overtake him. And he could already hear the throaty growl of traffic stuck behind him.

Knowing how frustrated the drivers behind him would likely get, Shane decided to power up the hill as fast as he could. Standing up on the pedals to throw his full weight onto them, head down in concentration, he pumped hard, raising a real sweat as he rode hard.

The tractor passed him in the other direction and no sooner had it gone than the car behind him accelerated past, a fantastic little Triumph Spitfire convertible in bright red. It was gone too quickly for him to tell who was driving - but he was sure he recognised the vehicle from the staff car-park.

By the time he reached the school gates and coasted around to the back of the school, the car was parked and empty - and there was no sign of its owner.
 
Katherine didn't recognize the cyclist slowing her down till he glanced over his shoulder. Shane! a smile played on her lips. She revved her engine a bit then sat back and watched those light weight shorts hiding his toned ass. she imagined what his ass would look like with her heeled boots dug into those hard cheeks as she wrapped her legs around him.

Knowing he would likely need a shower before class, a plot formulated in Katherine's mind.

The slow moving traffic finally passed the other way, Katherine shifted down a gear and speed past Shane and pulled into the parking lot.
 
Shane headed straight for the male staff locker room. Unrolling his suit and hanging it up, he left the rest of his possesions on the bench, ignoring the lockers. He didn't intend to be long and in his brief time at Saint Thomas's he had yet to meet another member of the staff in here this early.

He peeled off his sweaty cycling clothes, including his underwear, and wrapped a large towel around himself

Taking only his wash-kit he headed to one of the shower cubicles.

Soon the room echoed to the sound of running water and a fine bass voice singing songs from a number of musicals. Certainly loud enough to mask the soft clunk of the door being opened and closed.

Shane always enjoyed the showers here. There was plenty of water pressure, and plenty of hot water. He covered his hands with musky-scented shower-gel and worked up a fine lather, smearing it over his broad chest, working it well into the dark, tightly curled hairs there. He slid his hands down his stomach, pleased with how flat it felt compared to just a few months ago, and down to his groin, lathering his quite large (even when not aroused) genitalia and his firm buttocks, pressing right up between the cheeks to flush out every trace of sweat.

Then he turned the full force of the water upon himself, the powerful spray sweeping the soap from his well muscled body, before finally stepping out of the shower and pulling the towel around himself.

After a vigourous rubdown, Shane stepped back through to the locker room and rummaged in his bag.

"Dammit..." he soflty swore. He could have sworn he had packed a clean pair of boxers, but there was nothing to be found - he must have forgotten. He grimaced at the thought of putting the sweaty ones back on, but didn't see he had much choice. He picked up his sweat-stained tee-shirt and found... nothing. No boxers, no shorts. He checked under the bench... nothing. A quick check in the open lockers was equally fruitless.

"Oh, ha bloody ha." the frustrated teacher muttered. Somebody was obviously having a joke at his expense, and he wondered who. Jacobs, perhaps? He had a public school background and was always joking about "hazing" the new boy...

Resignedly, Shane pulled on his trousers. He'd have to go "commando" today, and make doubly sure his fly was done up properly.

He wondered how best to approach the subject of his missing underwear with the other staff, and decided that the best bet was to say nothing and hope that the prankster at least returned his shorts by the end of the day.

Stuffing the towel and t-tshirt into a locker, he grabbed his breifcase and headed off into the school.
 
Katherine walked into the library with a smile on her face. She strutted in her normal manner over to her office in the far corner and slipped a key from her pocket. After unlocking the door, Katherine carried her lap top case over to the old filing cabnet in the corner. It was a monster of a thing and though she wasn't using it, the school didn't want to remove it either so there it sat, empty.... that is till the librarian opened the bottom drawer and retrieved a pair of sweaty briefs, cycling shorts and a clean pair of boxers from her bag. Once her treasures were in their new home, Katherine kicked the drawer closed with the heel of her boot and locked the cabinet.


Smuggly satisfied with herself, Katherine sat down at her desk and pulled out her lap top. As it powered up she looked down to make sure she looked her best.. Her leather boots were clean. Her tight black pencil skirt rode high up on her thighs when sitting but was just the right length to meet restrictions. When she sat, the front of her red silk blouse hung open and she could see the edge of her black lace bra. Her black corset underneath held her upright and gave her waist the curve she liked and her black lace thong rubbed in just the right ways. As she thought of Shane having to go comando all day, a smile graced her face. Not all day thought. She planned to have his pants off later.
 
The first lesson of the day - literacy - was over. And without any embarrassing incidents, fortunately.

The class had worked hard, right up to the end, and deserved their break - it seemed unfair, then, to make them miss part of it in returning the books they had been using for their genre research.

So rather than make the kids go to the library themselves Shane piled them up into a precarious stack and set off down the corridor. Most of the doors were un-latched fire-doors and he could pass through them by simply reversing into them, pushing them open with his broad back. But the library door had a lever-handle upon it, and so he had to press it down with his elbow.

Unfortunately, he had gotten used to the resistance of the other doors with their automatic closers - the library door had no such device and so when he lent upon it to push it open it swung open instantly and sent him staggering backwards into the room. He collided with a shelf with a shout of surprise before landing in a heap on the floor surrounded by the books he had been carrying.

He looked up, hoping that the library was empty...
 
After the first break bell rang, Katherine took a stack of newly delivered news papers to a hanging wrack by the library door. She had slipped a pair of black gloves on to protect her hands from the, sometimes messy, newsprint someone began to turn the door nob.... and Shane fell through the door. He landed hard on the floor, a tall stack of books he had been carrying spread all around him. He looked rather shocked and Katherine tried to hide her smile.

"Mr Lieberman, that was quiet the entrance." Katherine said in same calm voice as she reached for the library door, closing it, blocking out the sound of the noise hallway.

Shane now lay at her feet, looking rather embarrassed. "How did you students enjoy their English studies?" Katherine asked as she leaned down to pick up a few of the hard cover books at her feet. Her blouse fell open slightly, her lace bra peeking out, reveling the edge of her cleavage. Katherine knew how much she was revealing but chose not to cover up. She held Shane's eye contact the same way she had before.
 
Shane froze as Katherine leaned over him. He could not help but get a view of her very enticing cleavage and fought to avert his gaze, not wanting to be accused of looking down her top, and not wanting the very attractive sight to get him worked up, given his lack of underwear.

"Um, ah, Good Morning Miss Mackay. Sorry to disturb you..."

Unfortunately, meeting her gaze was perhaps even worse. Her lips were slightly parted in a partial pout, her eyes gazing at him with her pupils large and seductive. He could feel his member start to engorge.

Oh god, this could be embarrassing.

Scrabbling up onto his knees, he adopted a kneeling position and then leant forwards, ostensibly to pick up books but mostly to hide the growing tenting of his trousers. Of course, in this position he had a perfect view of Miss MacKay’s very sexy boots - which did nothing to allay his embarrassing condition whatsoever.
 
Katherine slowly stood up, towering over Shane. She could see on his face his discomfort and embarrassment. The thought of the broad shouldered teacher's arousal turned the librarian on, but not a bit of it showed on her face. The same calm expression graced her face. Her big green eyes still looked at him as if she was reading his thoughts.

Glancing down to the two hard cover books in her hand, "Jean val Jean and Mobby Dick" the last word slowly rolling of her tongue.
 
"...dick..." uttered the amazing woman standing above Shane, and his hard member got even harder.

Does she know what she is doign to me? he thought to himself. Surely not...

Desperately, he passed Miss MacKay more of the books from the floor.

"Um, perhaps you could take them over to the computer and start logging them back in whilst I pick up the last few?
 
Katherine paused, taking some pleasure in Shane's discomfort then strutted over to the large desk with the computer and bar code reader. She kept her back to the male teacher as she ran the small stack of books. the computer makes a soft beeping noise as the books re enter the library's system.

"If you're in a hurry to get back to your class, Mr Lieberman," she said over her shoulder, "you could leave the books on the table. I will take care of them." she offered, wondering if the erection she had seen in his dress pants had subsided enough to go back to work.
 
Back
Top