bashfull

raunchy romantic
Newbie has been lol

Howdy, ya'll.

This is where I store my thoughts...my wants...my desires. So if you wish to continue, please stroll on in...say howdy...partake of a glass of wine...meander around and feel free to leave a comment or two or even pm me if ya like.

Bash

^5 guys
:rose:s ladies

edited since i've been posting on here for awhile now....

Last edited:
Goodness!

You are the oldest Newbie I have ever seen.

Still, I feel certain that you could find many in the BDSM Café who would be happy to instruct you on how to submit.

:eek:

”Smile when you say that, pardner.”

Virtual_Burlesque said:
Goodness!

You are the oldest Newbie I have ever seen.

Still, I feel certain that you could find many in the BDSM Café who would be happy to instruct you on how to submit.

:eek:

”Smile when you say that, pardner.”

Don't think I would take too well to that kind of instruction, darlin.

Bash

Hello Bashfull :) Welcome to the wonderful world of writing :) I hope you enjoy making up your story :) The natives are a bit weird over here, but mainly docile and gentle enough *chuckles* again welcome, to the AH especially :)

Hi Bashfull.

Welcome to the mayhem.

What genre do you write in? We're a mixed bunch in here, there's sure to be someone to help you if you need any help with anything.

ABSTRUSIONS has a great bar.. just watch out for the pole dancers :p

Welome to the AH!

If you need any help, just holler. Most likely you will get more info than you ever need.

:kiss:

Hey, Bashful..welcome aboard..

Good luck with your writing ~ there are so many wonderful people here on Lit, which noting from your posts, I am sure you've been around ~ :eek:

Should you need anything, send a PM

English Lady said:
Hello Bashfull :) Welcome to the wonderful world of writing :) I hope you enjoy making up your story :) The natives are a bit weird over here, but mainly docile and gentle enough *chuckles* again welcome, to the AH especially :)

Hi EL,

Long time no see. How are you doing?

Welcome Bashfull,

There is a newbie thread floating around somewhere as well. But you can ask anywhere.

:D

Thanks ya'll

I recognize a few of the names here too. I'm thinking about expounding on the following, if you don't mind a long post:

I prefer to get her all worked up, arousing each and every sense. Take her to the point where the flow of air in the room feels as a breeze, each aroma realized, separate from all others. To taste all the components of each drop of sweat as they roll down her cheek, licked from the corners of her mouth. To know the heat of my breath as I breathe upon her skin, my lips milimeters from her, caressing each curve. When her inhibitions are released, her desires craving, her senses pulsing, then I like to have her hold her arms above her head.

With her arms above her head and bound only by her word, I curve my fingers inside of her. My other hand holds a cube of ice above her body. Her eyes follow the movement of the cube as her hips meet and demand my thrusting fingers. She watches the drop begin to build. Larger it forms. She doesn't know when or where it will fall but anticipates the icy breath. My fingers have her wanting, wanting to close or roll her eyes but she dares not for she will not see the fall of the icy wetness. Bigger it becomes. Both my hands wet. Until it drops, her body flinches b/f it lands. Followed by the air from my lips.

Yes, it is watching the anticipation that seduces me to ice. To build the heat from the cold. Occassionally lowering to the nipples, the stomache, the thighs. Then holding aloft to watch the dripping begin anew.

Would appreciate feedback.

thx,

Bash

(I'm very glad to see someone else here who says "y'all" besides me)

Bashfull...well that sure as hell worked for me. I think you have a good way with words and i reckon you can easily pull a story form what you've got there :)

cloudy said:

(I'm very glad to see someone else here who says "y'all" besides me)

I say y'all too! lol

Welcome Bashful. For the most part, you will find the AH full of helpful people!

Re: Thanks ya'll

bashfull said:
With her arms above her head and bound only by her word, Bash

That is quite brilliant.

I think I know someone who would love your AV by the way.

Gauche

Now ya'll are making me blush. Thanks for the warm welcome and feedback.

English Lady and Black Tulip, thanks especially for those comments. Turning a lady on is second only to helping her enjoy the rapture of her beauty and enduring the experience of her enjoyment.

Not sure how to piece all of the different parts together. Just about everything I've written has been in the form of posts, as my feelings conveyed to words and as I responded to others. Here's another part of the ice train...

After all, it is the anticipation of the drip which cause one to flinch. And is not the anticipation merely a logic process in the mind? So, imagine, if you will laying naked, arms stretched above head (I love this pose on a woman. Definitely defines the feminine form), wrists overlapping, legs spread, as my callused hands rest millimeters from your skin. Tracing without touching your body. In my other hand rest a cube of ice, so innocently held aloft. Your eyes watch it melt, a single teardrop of cold moisture building, growing, developing into an almost frozen instance of freedom as you ponder exactly where it will land upon your heated skin...

Welcome aboard bashful, nice to have so many cool newbies here.
Join the insanity.

~A~:rose:

Lo Bash... welcome to the madhouse:) Good start... get it wrote and posted:D

I agree with Pop.

Get writing, dammit.

If you have trouble making it into one story, you can always get help from an editor. I guess.

I'm with Gauche, I like the line he quoted, but also the imagery created from these:

"... my callused hands rest millimeters from your skin. Tracing without touching your body."

Now I'm not really a fan of fiction written from the first person perspective, but I know some are. If it were me, I'd write it from third person, i.e.:

His callused hands rest milimeters from her skin, tracing without touching her body.

Welcome to the group, be aggressive and post often.

bashfull said:
... To know the heat of my breath as I breathe upon her skin ...

Hot damn! Heated breath!

Just what I needed today, but hold the ice cube.

I came down with a case of summer sniffilous, and there is positively nothing more difficult than trying to do a proper striptease with a red nose and wad of half-used tissues in your hand.

By the way, you were always one of my favorites in your old gang, Bashful.

You and Dopey.

Re: Thanks ya'll

bashfull said:
I recognize a few of the names here too. I'm thinking about expounding on the following, if you don't mind a long post:

I prefer to get her all worked up, arousing each and every sense. Take her to the point where the flow of air in the room feels as a breeze, each aroma realized, separate from all others. To taste all the components of each drop of sweat as they roll down her cheek, licked from the corners of her mouth. To know the heat of my breath as I breathe upon her skin, my lips milimeters from her, caressing each curve. When her inhibitions are released, her desires craving, her senses pulsing, then I like to have her hold her arms above her head.

With her arms above her head and bound only by her word, I curve my fingers inside of her. My other hand holds a cube of ice above her body. Her eyes follow the movement of the cube as her hips meet and demand my thrusting fingers. She watches the drop begin to build. Larger it forms. She doesn't know when or where it will fall but anticipates the icy breath. My fingers have her wanting, wanting to close or roll her eyes but she dares not for she will not see the fall of the icy wetness. Bigger it becomes. Both my hands wet. Until it drops, her body flinches b/f it lands. Followed by the air from my lips.

Yes, it is watching the anticipation that seduces me to ice. To build the heat from the cold. Occassionally lowering to the nipples, the stomache, the thighs. Then holding aloft to watch the dripping begin anew.

Would appreciate feedback.

thx,

Bash

Okay, you reading my diary????

Very nice...very sexy...continue, please!!!

Back