ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
The character will be vault dwellers from Vault 102 located near Washington D.C. The vault`s computer went crazy and begankilling the vault dwellers (Cutting of the water, gas line, using the vault`s security systems). The character will be the only remaining survivors of the incident.

The character will have to adapt to the harsh wastelands, will be introducted to different factions, and eventually have a main quest to follow with multiple outcomes depending on the character`s decisions.

This RP will take place a year before the events of Fallout 3.

I`m looking for about 4 or more players to take part in this RP.

The beginning of the ORP will start will take place a few days before the incident. This will allow for our characters to get to know one another.

This Fallout RP has started. We are waiting for a fourth person *a woman* to join us. Basicly all that has happened is we've ran around inside the vault a little bit. This RP could be great if we could get that last person.

OOC : http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=764980

IC: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=765261
 
Hi all.

Just wanted to let you all that I am not dead, just working my ass off.

Hope all is well in Lit land.
 
Well you can always search all your posts and see what was the most recent before today.
 
Star Wars, Anyone?

I've suddenly found myself in a very Star Wars-y mood and itching to do a little writing in a galaxy far, far away. Are there any SW stories already out there looking for another writer? Or would anyone like to partner on a new story? I don't have any real thoughts as far as which era, setting, plot, etc... figure I need to find another writer first and then work that stuff out. ~LOL~

So if you have a free spot in your Star Wars story, or want to start a new one, send me a PM! Thanks!!
 
I am looking to write an Arthurian story, not necessarily from the perspective of the main three, Arthur, Guinevere, and Lancelot; but from the perspective any number of the knights and ladies in Camelot.

Please send a PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Al
 
Last edited:
Need people for a semi fantasy story please PM if interested or go to Mordugrad OOC thread

desperately short on feminine charm but will accept any
 
Last edited:
every one likes fun.
more fun,more passion
happy.gif
 
I recently began a steampunk RP entitled "Through the Aether" in the ORP. If anyone is a fan of the genre, we delve into fairly standard (such as it is :p) steampunk and a little more specifically clockpunk. We have two writers currently and are looking forward to all who care to join us. :)
 
Fiendishly Familiar

Hi everyone! This is an idea a developed with a writing partner who was forced to withdraw due to health problems. I am looking for a male, literate RP partner with a good working knowledge of Dungeons & Dragons (3 or 3.5 Edition). I hope this idea appeals to you! I call it "Fiendishly Familiar." :devil:

A powerful lich decides that he is bored with his skeletal frame and invents a spell to give himself a new living body. The spell succeeds, but with one serious flaw: his magical power has greatly diminished because his new body is unused to containing it. Desperate to regain his full might before his enemies learn of his weakness, the lich attempts to summon a demon familiar to aid him. But rather than the expected glabrezu or other powerful demon, it is a succubus with an innocent face and sinful curves who answers his summons. The lich is annoyed to be bound to such a weak and “useless” demon, but the demoness herself is quite happy to be on the material plane and takes a liking to her newly-fleshed “Master.” Playful, mischievous, and high-spirited, the succubus frequently interrupts his studies with questions and suggestions that they “do something fun… like have sex!” He eventually discovers that she has a vast knowledge of rare and ancient arcane artifacts, as well as the ability to roughly pinpoint their location. Using this ability, they set off on a quest to find these artifacts and use them to regain the lich’s power.

Though they hide their true natures from the people they encounter along the way, the succubus often gets them into trouble through her natural carelessness. However she is also quite useful at gathering information and at infiltration, as few can resist her charms. As can be expected, the two are hunted by all manner of do-gooders, evil-doers, and everything in between, including beings from both of their pasts. When they are forced to fight, the demoness boosts her Master’s magical ability with a kiss of pure arcane power which her body produces from the “essence” of his seed. It is this essence which she feeds upon, and together they make sure she is well fed. Despite their opposing personalities, the lich and demoness grow close during their adventures, though their loyalty to each other is often tested. Does she have an ulterior motive in serving him? Will he ever regain his former power? Only time will tell.

I would like for there to be a good sense of humor in this story, though a great deal of serious plot will be involved as well. :D

Please PM me if you are interested and we can discuss it. :) You can find samples of my writing on this forum, and my general likes and dislikes can be found in my RP Profile. I prefer to read samples of potential partners' writing before I commit myself. I hope we have fun together! :heart:

Lottie :kiss:
 
Whiskey Lullaby

I am interested in writing a thread based on Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss' song Whiskey Lullaby.


Take a listen to the song and give me a PM and let's discuss.

Thanks

Al
 
I'd love to give this a go, but I'm a complete RP virgin. I've read Hecate's 'how to' do's and don't's write-up about RP, and what I'd like now is to read a RP thread that anyone considers to have been successful, just so I can get to know the rules a bit more. I'd prefer a real world setting as opposed to dragons and castles, alien planets and flying saucers etc But if they're a bit thin on the ground, then I'll consider just about anything that's went well

Perhaps after that, I might just receive an invite to join a thread x
 
Last edited:
I'm trying to get some threads going for an old character I have tried time and again to get going. Here is an example of just who I speak of:

With a throaty purr of laughter Mae Van Duran slammed her fist down upon the flimsy wooden table. A half empty clay tankard bobbed precariously upon its surface from the fierce gesture. The neat rows of gleaming golden coins scattered across the table as well, though Mae didn’t seem to mind. Gleefully she meticulously restacked the coins one by one, admiring the way each one shone in the hearth light.

“What a haul;” She commented to herself as she held aloft the last gold coin clenched between her thumb and index finger. A coy smile began to spread over her oh so kissable lips as she added the last coin to the pile. Shimmering orbs of piercing jade looked out from underneath silken bangs of crimson. The rest of her hair was kept cropped short, lest it be snatched up in melee. Her features were both striking and achingly beautiful. An elegantly arched neck lead down to a voluptuous and ravishing figure, taut and toned from a life of battle. Her more than ample breasts were held captive by a bluish-silver breastplate, no doubt made of mithral, exquisitely crafted and polished to a gleaming sheen. A cape of deep verdant green lay draped over her proud shoulders, a vivid contrast to her shocking red hair. Resting comfortably against the table at her side was a massive battle axe, its wooden haft wrapped in blacken leather and double headed axe blade gleaming with intricate runes. Mae sat with one leg crossed over the other, those long and toned legs clad in a pair of skin tight black leather breeches. A pair of dusty brown, calf high boots completed her rugged warrior’s outfit. She seemed out of place in such a dirty and filthy inn, her clothing too clean and her posture too straight. Perhaps she could have been mistaken for a noble…that is unless she opened her mouth.

“Hey lard ass! Another round here!” She called out to the bartender in a rather impertinent tone. Her gaze flared briefly in the fat bartender’s direction. He knew better than to retort, or even spit in her ale. Mae was far from type to throw around insults without backing it up with fist or steel.


Obviously any threads/ideas would be of high fantasy in nature. I'm looking to get Mae in some trouble, have adventures, and bed several handsome men, beautiful women, and anything in between across the land (it's always nice but not the focus).

I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort. Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.


So PM me away and tell me what you think. I got a few ideas rolling around in my head, but if you have any ideas please let me know and we can work on something together. I’m sure we can hammer out something mutually enjoyable to us both! I'm always interested in something else entirely if you had any other ideas (modern settings are kinda meh for me at the moment).

Description and original ideas are the key! If you are interested shoot me a PM and we will discuss it further.
 
New member here, but not really new to basic RP.

I am seeking to find a nice story to get into, be part of.
I love Fantasy as I am a Gamer Girl, old school mind you, like D&D.
I am also a Sub at heart an would enjoy exploring such things within a safe RP world.

I am open minded to ideas and I dislike those who judge others without cause or valid reason.

Talk to me! .. please?
 
Welcome, Cheska! Always glad to meet a fellow female gamer.

I would be happy to see you in a thread. I have one that is open for additional characters, The Enemy (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=783754). It is essentially a fantasy storyline where humans dominate the continent and elves are either slaves or "savages". Right now it is a two person thread, but others are certainly welcome!

If that doesn't catch your interest, send me a message and we can figure out something.
 
I've actually been reading that thread, too, Lady Gamer. I've been enjoying it, but didn't know if it was open to anyone else.
 
Most of the orp forum is pretty nice, so never feel bad about pming some one.
 
I've actually been reading that thread, too, Lady Gamer. I've been enjoying it, but didn't know if it was open to anyone else.

The Enemy is open to all who are interested. Right now would be an ideal time to join if you would like; my character is being forced to return to the "savage" camp while I assume Gavin will return to his own home so it should be easy to make a character and place them where you would like.

If anyone would like to join and has any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a pm. I am also willing to write-in to make new character introductions easier, although I am not opposed to someone taking charge of this themselves. I'm pretty easy-going.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend while you can! <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top