The head of Be Best wore a jacket trolling everyone.

All the more reason to focus on his policies not what his missus chooses to wear...

Some folks can multitask. But, yes, if the target of the message had been made clearer, the response could be more intentional. Whatever else, it's clear this isn't the press making anything out of this--this is the continual "see me" attention grab by the "classy" Trump family.

And you sort of undermine your own point by only commenting on this as far as I can see. This obviously is more important to you than commenting on Donald Trump's policies, or you yourself would be following your advice.

Love the straw-grasping.

<-- awaits the weak "I know you are but what am I" response. ;)

I'm grasping at straws because you lied when you said she wore the jacket during her visit to the border?
It's still a lie. You lied. You're a liar.
It's that simple.

I'm grasping at straws because you lied when you said she wore the jacket during her visit to the border?

She did - she wore it onto the plane. "During our visit to grandma's, we stopped for gas." = we got gas during our visit.

If you're reduced to making a semantic argument to "prove" someone lied - which you are, and initiated, with the burden of proof being on you - you've lost. You'd know this if you'd finished high school. :cool:

She did - she wore it onto the plane.

And out of the plane and into the oval office, knowing damn well it was being photographed. She might as well have not had the plane go anywhere. She stepped on her own message.

tumblr_paqnrbqJTP1qzjw8go1_500.jpg

She did - she wore it onto the plane. "During our visit to grandma's, we stopped for gas." = we got gas during our visit.

If you're reduced to making a semantic argument to "prove" someone lied - which you are, and initiated, with the burden of proof being on you - you've lost. You'd know this if you'd finished high school. :cool:

She was not wearing the same jacket when she visited the border. You know it.
You lied. You are a liar.
Parse it any way you want, it was your desire to make people think she wore the jacket in question while visiting the border. Doing so was dishonest. It was a lie.
You are a liar.

Parse it any way you want, it was your desire to make people think she wore the jacket in question while visiting the border. Doing so was dishonest. It was a lie.
You are a liar.

What's your point? How are you going to spin this so that she didn't step on her "see the kids' conditions" message. She wore the jacket coming and going. She combined the messages. Her trip started from when she stepped out of the White House and ended when she stepped back in. She was wearing the jacket both times. She stepped on her "see the kids' conditions" message. She did this all on her own, making sure she was seen and photographed. Instead of just denying the obvious, what is your spin to make this all good? Be a good little Trumpette. Spin, spin, spin.

And out of the plane and into the oval office, knowing damn well it was being photographed. She might as well have not had the plane go anywhere. She stepped on her own message.

The whole trip was a sham.

She never even made it to the real kiddie concentration camp in McAuschwitz...err, McAllen Texas. She blew that one off. Instead, she toured some shiny happy Potemkin camp nearby and got the photo her husband craved.

The whole trip was a sham.

She never even made it to the real kiddie concentration camp in McAuschwitz...err, McAllen Texas. She blew that one off. Instead, she toured some shiny happy Potemkin camp nearby and got the photo her husband craved.

I think terrible weather conditions scotched that part of the trip (intervention by God?). But, no, she didn't go anywhere near a facility that this issue is about.

I think terrible weather conditions scotched that part of the trip (intervention by God?). But, no, she didn't go anywhere near a facility that this issue is about.

I'm almost tempted to cut her a little slack on that, but then I remembered her last name is Trump, so no mercy.

I spent Monday afternoon in a plane circling Houston, waiting for a break in the thunderstorms to land.

It's hard being a first-class shit.

Takes a lot of effort and planning.

Luckily, there's a support squad.

You are a liar.
Melania should not have worn that jacket anywhere at all this week, and nobody should be surprised at the message people took from it.

It's hard being a first-class shit.

Takes a lot of effort and planning.

Luckily, there's a support squad.

I believed you right down to the part about it taking a lot of planning. Trump and associates are first-class shits, but I don't see the planning.

I believed you right down to the part about it taking a lot of planning. Trump and associates are first-class shits, but I don't see the planning.
Plenty of planning, often discarded after the next tweety blast. They plan and plan, like busy spiders on mescaline weaving wacky webs that collapse in the first shitstorm. It's a lousy conspiracy. Sad.

Plenty of planning, often discarded after the next tweety blast. They plan and plan, like busy spiders on mescaline weaving wacky webs that collapse in the first shitstorm. It's a lousy conspiracy. Sad.

Keithybaby/Pops/sr71plt/Pilot doesn't see planning cuz he's never done it.

People still giving a shit about a jacket?
We're never gonna know what message if any was meant. I am sure it wasn't a dig at the kids so who the fuck cares?

People still giving a shit about a jacket?
In case you didn't notice, the WORDS attracted notice.

Do words matter? Can Tromp and Trompniks say any shit they want without response?

* "There's no hidden message." No, it's right up front.

* "Grab-em by the pussy? That's just locker-room talk." No, its sexual abuse.

* "Mexico sends us their worst!" No, Mexico does not.

* "Make America Great Again!" What, the most powerful and wealthy state in Earth's history isn't great? That's fucking luzer talk. What are great nations? Russia? China? DPRK? Why don't you move?

Trompian words and deeds are aimed at luzers. Do you suck that up?

On second thought, I can believe that Stephen Miller has done a lot of planning on this.

Hypoxia said:
Can Tromp and Trompniks say any shit they want without response?
Yep. They sure can.
Only if responses are suppressed, media shut down, reporters and protestors jailed, all communications censored, etc. Like North Korea. You like, white boy?

Yes, they can spew whatever atrocious shit they want. But they should expect responses, blowback, consequences, and bad news in November. Pathetic.

Only if responses are suppressed, media shut down, reporters and protestors jailed, all communications censored, etc. Like North Korea. You like, white boy?

Yes, they can spew whatever atrocious shit they want. But they should expect responses, blowback, consequences, and bad news in November. Pathetic.

So what has hurt them so far? A lot of shit said was before the election. Really hurt him.
Then there are the special elections, so far nothing.
As it is right now they'll do well in the midterms.

So what exactly has come back on them?

Every single thing they've said has been a minor inconvenience to them.

Back