Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

DawnODay;89237909 "Me? Josephine?" Dawn Laughed. "I wish! No... I'm just her chauffeur said:
Colin blushed a little at his mistake and shook the young woman's hand. He noticed as she leaned to him that the robe opened a little and he did not glimpse any clothing beneath. He wondered what she had been doing before then put the thought out of his mind. Concentrate, he thought. Despite this, he reddened even more and swallowed. "Good to meet you," he mumbled "Well, I'm glad I have one qualification to work here."
 
"Well," Colin mumbled awkwardly. "I'm glad I have one qualification to work here."

"And you're handsome," Dawn added with a wink. "That makes two!"
 
As they lay in sixty-nine on top of the bar with Josephine underneath, she gave full, skillful, and experienced oral attention to Mary's clitoris. Knowing this would quickly bring her to orgasm, Mary took advantage of Josephine tilting up her hips to sink her tongue deeply into her hostess's womanhood. She drew out a combination of Josephine's and Malcolm's juices, and then returned her mouth to Josephine's clit. She wanted to ensure that when she came, Josephine would as well.
 
"I want you to kiss my breasts," Lacy urged. "They just love attention."

Chrissy kissed her mouth once more, then her left cheek, then down the left side of her neck to her shoulder. Lacy reacted by arching her back to lift her bust even further up out of the pool water. Chrissy slowly traced a line down with her lips, savoring the clean taste of the chlorinated water, until she reached Lacy's stiff left nipple. Chrissy kissed this softly, then gently sucked it into her mouth, caressing its tip with her tongue.
 
Life in the Fast Lane



Josephine moaned up into Mary’s womanhood as they both licked each other’s clitorises in soixante-neuf on the bar top. Multi-orgasmic by nature, the series of climaxes she had just enjoyed while making love to Malcolm only facilitated the build up to Josephine’s next orgasm. She flicked her tongue vigorously to bring Mary along on this short path to ecstasy.


 
"What kind of someone is it?" Malcolm asked about Josephine's unexpected visitor. "So she can be prepared."

"Just some kid looking for work," Ian replied. "There's something about him, though... I think she'll like him. Besides, we'll need an extra hand or two if we're to be setting up a new electronic security system around the manor's perimeter. I'll head back upstairs and keep and eye on him until Josephine is ready."

With one guilty glance back at Josephine and Mary making love on the bar top, Ian turned and headed toward the stairs.
 
Lacy arched her back, thrusting her full breasts forward enjoying the enticing sensations Chrissy was causing to her nipples. The water made their bodies gleam in the warm sunlight and their skin slippery and wet. The southern belle was thrilled how things turned out between the two of them, the willing pretty little ol' chef seemed to want nothing more than to please her and Lacy loved to be pampered and adored. Chrissy displayed a hint of submissiveness which Lacy liked...

" Oh my...aren't you quite the naughty and talented one ! " Lacy complimented, feeling her nipples grow stiff and aching...
 
"And you're handsome," Dawn added with a wink. "That makes two!"

Colin blushed again and managed a smile. "Well you are too," he said quickly before correcting himself. "Pretty that is. Not handsome. Well. You know what I mean." He blustered to a stop and looked around before continuing, "you're a driver then. I don't suppose you get much choice where you go, so maybe on your own time you like to take control of things?"

He stopped again. What was he thinking of? He didn't know this woman and here he was nearly giving away secret thoughts, desires. Would she guess about what sort of control he meant? Don''t be a fool, he thought to himself.
 
"God... YES!" Mary's head tilted back as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Then, as its ecstasy shivered through her body, she managed to return her tongue to Josephine's clitoris, flicking it with the same rapidity at which the pleasure pulsed in her own loins.
 
"Maybe on your own time you like to take control of things?" Colin suggested upon learning Dawn's official role in the manor.

"You're very perceptive," Dawn replied. "I'll keep that in mind if you end up working here... just as you should keep in mind that I like to be in control."
 
One Plus One Equals Sixty-Nine



“God...” Mary moaned in manifest ecstasy, her body trembling over Josephine’s as they shared soixante-neuf on the bar top. “YES!”

Recognizing that she had given her guest an orgasm, as much as Mary’s tongue again flicking her clitoris, enkindled Josephine’s own climax.

“Me too!” Josephine squealed involuntarily. “Mary! I’m coming!!!”

She just managed to continue licking Mary’s pulsating womanhood as her own body shuddered rapturously.


 
"Mary!" Josephine's tongue left Mary's clitoris as she screamed. "I'm coming!!!"

This enhanced Mary's own orgasm, all the more so when Josephine resumed lapping her womanhood, albeit with less precision than previously.

"Fuck!" Mary groaned loudly, her rapturous trembling preventing her from continuing licking Josephine. Mary settled her forehead to the cool bar top between Josephine's thighs and sighed breathlessly. "Fuck... I'm still coming! Fuck."
 
Doubled Wonder



“Fuck...” Mary groaned breathlessly, no longer reciprocating in the bar top soixante-neuf with Josephine. “I’m still coming! Fuck....”

Josephine gradually slowed and softened her lapping at Mary’s womanhood as her own orgasm subsided. When complete, as both of their bodies still trembled intermittently with aftershocks of ecstasy, she leaned her head back on the polished oak and sighed. “That was wonderful Mary... truly wonderful.”


 
Malcolm watched as the two women finished each other off. The scene was quite captivating. For the moment he was spent, but later and he would be ready to go again.
 
"You're very perceptive," Dawn replied. "I'll keep that in mind if you end up working here... just as you should keep in mind that I like to be in control."

He stole a glance at Dawn's pretty face and saw the way she said control. He swallowed and licked his dry lips, hoping he would get the job. He felt his penis begin to harden and looked away quickly.
 
poogh

Professor edgeways gasped. He had to get out of bed. Why had Karen not come back? He didn't want to appear the helpless old invalid, but he didn't want to wet the rug either. Oh well.
 
"Oh my!" Lacy gasped when Chrissy softly kissed her left nipple and gently sucked it into her mouth, teasing its tip with her tongue. "Aren't you quite the naughty and talented one?"

"Mmm hmm," Chrissy agreed, humming into the full breast. Then her mouth moved to the other side and gave the right nipple the same treatment. Her right hand moved to Lacy's left breast to stroke and pinch it. Meanwhile, Chrissy's left hand had started to caress Lacy's firm rump.
 
"I'll keep that in mind if you end up working here." Dawn's rich and confident voice emerged from Josephine's office as Ian crossed the foyer toward it "Just as you should keep in mind that I like to be in control."

Ian entered the office to find Dawn sitting there in just a white robe. The visitor, Colin, held his gaze studiously away from her, the way a man will when he knows he will otherwise ogle a beautiful woman.

"Ms. Czartoryski is currently busy entertaining some of her guests," Ian announced with a smirk at Dawn to indicate the nature of such entertainment. Observing Colin's continued discomfort, Ian had a playful thought. "I think she will be a while yet. Dawn, would you be so kind as to give Colin here a tour of the manor? That way he might have a better idea of what kinds of duties he might be expected to assume should Ms. Czartoryski decide to hire him."
 
"Dawn, would you be so kind as to give Colin here a tour of the manor?" Ian suggested with a devious twinkle in his eye. "That way he might have a better idea of what kinds of duties he might be expected to assume should Ms. Czartoryski decide to hire him."

"I'd be delighted," Dawn agreed. She also saw the deferential bearing in the newcomer and decided to have some fun with it. She stood and the knot in her robe's sash loosened ever so slightly, not enough to give a show, but such as to promise what it might reveal in the future. She cocked her head toward the door, then headed toward the foyer. "Colin, please come with me."
 
my

Sam Edgways had stayed in bed all day. He was so excited. Karen had reawakened his manhood and his madness. He remembered the time, he had been very sick. The Empress, had pried open his mouth force feeding him several pills. It had saved my life. Karen had been there, he wished she would come back
 
"Colin, please come with me."

He tried not to be too eager' for God's sake, you're not a lap dog, he thought to himself. Then noticed the way Dawn's robe had adjusted slightly. He tried to swallow and followed her to the door. When no one was watching he decided it would be safe to study her figure that the robe highlighted.

"I hope I get the job," he said, almost to himself, wondering if his guide heard. "Perhaps you could help me prepare for the entrance exam," he said a little louder and with what he hoped was a disarming laugh. "You know, the sort f tasks I might be needed to perform." He adjusted his walk as the sight of Dawn's easy, sensual gait again caused his member to harden.
 
"That was wonderful Mary," Josephine sighed underneath her on bar top on which they had just shared vertical sixty-nine. "Truly wonderful."

"Yes, it was!" Mary agreed, having just regained her breath. She made love far too infrequently with Josephine, she decided. Every time outdid the previous orgasmic adventure. If Josephine did hire her as onsite security, she realized, more opportunities like this would inevitably arise. Smiling at this thought as she looked up at Malcolm, who sat watching them, she chuckled. "Be a dear and help me down? I'd like to return to our discussion of the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our hostesses and their guests."
 
"Perhaps you could help me prepare for the entrance exam," Colin suggested with a forced laugh. "You know, the sort of tasks I might be needed to perform."

"There's no formal 'exam,'" Dawn replied with a fully natural chuckle. "Nothing around here is that organized, at least not on the surface. If Josephine sees something in you that she likes, or if you prove to have some skills that she values, then she may offer you a job."

Dawn stopped, turned, and contemplated him with a tilted smile. "What do you have to offer, Colin?"
 
Feeling like a naked goddess in the garden of hedon Lacy let Chrissy worship her body. The pretty little chef know how to please making Lacy's nipples swell and ache. Lacy relaxed, her elbows on top of the edge of the pool and her chest thrust forward.Tilting her head backward with her eyes closed, the warm sun carressing her face Lacy let her newfound lover work her womanly magic.

" Oh Chrissy... that feels soooo good ! " Lacy encouraged.
 
Back
Top