Picture This Poem Challenge

This photo is narrow so the length is greater than the width--a good one to write on.

Attachments

• doorshadow.jpg
    doorshadow.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
erotic smoke. use your imagination.

Attachments

• erotic1.jpg
    erotic1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 25
Stunted

Angeline said:
This photo is narrow so the length is greater than the width--a good one to write on.
Here's something from the shadows.

Angeline said:
Excellente Mr. Neo. I knew you'd like that one, hehe.

:rose:
Hmm, I must be getting too predictable then. I knew I should've nicked the corset, but I'm still working on Eve's sexy AV ;)

neonurotic said:
Hmm, I must be getting too predictable then. I knew I should've nicked the corset, but I'm still working on Eve's sexy AV ;)

I thought the one you picked was the most interesting photo for a poem. So it was a compliment. So there.

:)

Liar said:
Readable?

i could read it, but it was rather difficult to see. can you make it brighter? bold it maybe?

it's great btw. good poem and well fitted into the column of smoke.

fortunately, summer is coming--i'll work on the tan lol. ;)

I really don't know what I'm doing.....

Attachments

• pedestal.jpg
    pedestal.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 19
The_Fool said:
I really don't know what I'm doing.....

Hey you! You did an illustrated poem--good man, you are!

now i can bug you to do them, too ;)

wow I really enjoyed alot of these illustrated replies,
I probably as most, don't understand the original art work clause
then how can you use others pictures question. So I draw my own to ensure infringment rights. I for one would love to know the do's and don'ts of illustrated literary art!

great poems sprout, angeline
from your garden, grasshopper!

My Erotic Tale said:
wow I really enjoyed alot of these illustrated replies,
I probably as most, don't understand the original art work clause
then how can you use others pictures question. So I draw my own to ensure infringment rights. I for one would love to know the do's and don'ts of illustrated literary art!

great poems sprout, angeline
from your garden, grasshopper!

Thanks for your kind words, Art. The site where I get the photos is stock.xchange, which has work by amateur photographers, most of whom sign a release form saying there are no usage restrictions on them. People who go to the site then use them for websites, illustrated poems, whatever. If you go there, just make sure the photos you choose are categorized as having "no usage restrictions."

A small portion of the photos there can't be used for commercial purposes or first require the photographer's written permission before they can be used by anyone else, but I don't use those--just the ones that have no restrictions on them.

Yes you can create your own artwork. I've done that, too, but being a lazy grasshopper, I generally go for the copyright-free stuff.

:)

Angeline said:
Excellente Mr. Neo. I knew you'd like that one, hehe.

I like that one, too, Ange, but I don't have the capability to add the words I have. Dang!!!

minsue said:
Am I close?

Thats perfect, SweetGoose!! Thank you, so much! I think there's one more I'd like to try. If I don't make it work I'll send it to you, ok?

BooMerengue said:
Thats perfect, SweetGoose!! Thank you, so much! I think there's one more I'd like to try. If I don't make it work I'll send it to you, ok?
No problem :)

So, like, what's the best and/or easiest way to put words into/onto these pictures? I might like to dabble a bit myself if it's something I can manage without too much trouble. <g>

Remec said:
So, like, what's the best and/or easiest way to put words into/onto these pictures? I might like to dabble a bit myself if it's something I can manage without too much trouble. <g>

I'll answer this in a bit Remec. There's lots of stuff you can try. Do you have photo shop or another photoediting program that allows text and other effects on photos?

Be back soon--birdeyez and I are off to the gym.

Angeline said:
I'll answer this in a bit Remec. There's lots of stuff you can try. Do you have photo shop or another photoediting program that allows text and other effects on photos?

Be back soon--birdeyez and I are off to the gym.

ArcSoft's PhotoStudio (2000v) is probably the best software I've used for lettering on illustrated poems. A lot of hard drives came pre-loaded with it few years ago so you may find free shareware of out there.

I guess it's time to break down and buy that new digital camera since the other one died....

Back