What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third interview scheduled.

(Trying so hard to find the right balance between "Oh.My.God.SQUUEEEEE!" and "I'll be perfectly fine if this doesn't work out...")

YAY!
Congrats on the new position, Deege!!!
:rose:

Awww, thanks! I have my favorite positions, and I have the feeling this one will bring me satisfyingly to an intense vocational climax.

Supercaliyaytasticawesomelisciousness! :D

Thanks, you crazy calipunster.

:rose:

Congratulations!

Thank you. I celebrated with pad Thai and a Heineken. Then some laundry. Because nothing says major life goal like toasty green and grey striped socks.

YAY! Congrats! :rose:

Hope it turns out to be even more awesome than you think it'll be. :D

Why? Will you be there to go to lunch with??

Congrats, friend! Even those of us who haven't said anything for fear of jinxes, etc., are beaming frabjously!

Your beamage is always appreciated, and held in the highest regard.

Now I need a more manly equivalent of the rose emoticon. Damn you, Lit!!!!

This makes me very happy. :rose:

Well done, DGE.

From one who is the personification of perseverance, that is high praise.

Thank you, K!

Third interview scheduled.

(Trying so hard to find the right balance between "Oh.My.God.SQUUEEEEE!" and "I'll be perfectly fine if this doesn't work out...")

Oh yeahhhhhh. This is happening. Stars are aligning. Antennae are beaming. Long Island media are reading spirits. Ducks are dynastying. Mars is in the House of Cards.

It's all flowing, like the brand new slurpee machine at my brand new 7-eleven.

Waking up to a host of Facebook messages from our singer who is so excited by our new song, he can't sleep. Bless him :D

(*^_^*) I've been working a lot and there's been a lot of stuff keeping me from housework. Today, I triumphed. Since I finished sewing the Halloween costumes last night and we got through the big Mud Run event I finally got to do all the housework. (Technically still working on it right now, but taking a small break ;))

Yay, clean! *\(^o^)/*

I beat J in Scrabble! For the first time ever, IIRC!

It's strange. I'm a language person, he's a numbers person, but he always wins. My head just doesn't work well in anagrams and such, and I always end up making words in a language that we're not playing in and it really distracts me from the game.

Hauled my groggy ass to the gym early (vaguely resembled a hungover zombie trying to boat a marlin), when on the EFX machine next to me a 80-yo dude starts working his ass off and screaming!

"GET it!"
"GET IT BABY!!"
"YEAH!!"
"FEEL THAT!!???""

:)

I wanna be that.

This is waaay cool. I used to be told I had very nice handwriting (you younger folks, look it up! :p), but this makes my penmanship look like a doctor writing a prescription ;)

SW, that was really beautiful. It is definitely an art, and one I hope keeps breathing for lifetimes to come. Thank you for sharing it. :rose:

~

For me today, some completely inappropriate reasons and then a really good deep breath. :)

Last edited:
My writing partner.

My peri-menopause is back with a vengeance and life is not fun for me these days. My raging hormones sometimes result in actual rage.

Thank goodness for a writing partner who is patient and willing to wait out my storms.

My writing partner.

My peri-menopause is back with a vengeance and life is not fun for me these days. My raging hormones sometimes result in actual rage.

Thank goodness for a writing partner who is patient and willing to wait out my storms.
Well, *he* might be patient, but I want those next three books to read NOW! :p

My interview date was pushed back 2 weeks... So far the part if me thinking "Opportunity to pull yourself together" has a marginal edge over "Oh dear god what if someone else ends up more qualified & impressive than me?"

Everyone keeps telling me to breathe, so I'm breathing. Barely. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back