The Scottish servant girl (closed)

"Yessss! She does, doesn't she?" William groaned as he fucked Maisie, ramming his cock deep inside her pussy, making her breasts bounce while Edina held her hands.

Andrew walked around the bed to Edina's side and got on his knees near her face.
"It's true..." Andrew confirmed. "Maisie enjoys being tied up and punished. I was planning that for her a little later in the day..." he grinned. "Edina, take my cock in your mouth!" he commanded her.

"I'm fucking your wife... I might as well tie her up and flog her too while I'm at it!" William grunted as he looked at Maisie. "Would you like that?" he asked her to her face while fucking her. "Would you like it if I tied you up and flogged you?"
 
Maisie whimpered and sighed, moaning each time William touched something deep inside of her that she enjoyed. She was in a haze of pleasure, her wrists tugging at the hands that held her down as she barely listened to the conversation that was going on around her.

Wrapping her legs around William’s pumping hips, she gasp as he rammed deeper, taking her to a place of intense pleasure. Her breasts were bouncing upon her chest, William’s eyes glued to the mounds of flesh as he took her roughly.

Edina moaned as she was commanded to suck Andrew’s cock. She did so with relish, taking his thick cock to the root as she bobbed her head in time with William’s thrusts, never once losing her grip on the woman’s wrists beneath her. The whole scene was incredibly erotic, her pussy so wet that it dripped down her thighs.

Maisie blushed as William talked about tying her up and flogging her while he was at it. She gasped as he turned her face to look up towards him, asking her if she would like that. She blushed deeply, trying to avert her eyes, but found nowhere to look up into his intense gaze.

“Yes.” She said softly, shivering as she felt Andrew’s hand caressing her breasts in comfort. “I would like to be tied up and flogged.”
 
William grinned widely at her words, picking up pace. He suddenly stopped and took his cock out of her.

"Then what are we waiting for? Being fucked like a whore by your husband's brother is cause enough for being punished!" he said and grabbed Maisie by the hands, pulling her softly out of bed. "Andrew, get some rope!"

Andrew got out of bed and scrambled to find two of his older belts in his drawers. William turned Maisie around towards the bed, took one of the belts from Andrew and tied one of her hands on the tall bed post. Andrew did the same with Maisie's other hand. Both men groaned as they watched Maisie's beautiful body tied up with her hands spread wide in a Y shape, her back turned to them.

William took his own belt and walked closer to Maisie.

"I hope you're ready to be punished..." he said and ran his hands down her back and over her beautiful bare ass.

Andrew laid on the bed in front of her, watching her intently, while Edina joined him and took his cock back in her mouth.

"Now... I can't punish you for nothing... So... What have you done that you deserve to be punished? Confess!" William asked and caressed her bare ass, giving her swift spanking with his hand.
 
Maisie whimpered as William suddenly stopped and his cock slipped free from her wet, clenching folds. She groaned in need, her hips trying to follow his cock as she heard him calling for her to be punished. Another gasp left her lips as she was pulled from the bed and Andrew scrambled to find restraints.

“Oh!” She whimpered as William turned her to face the bed, her hands quickly bound to the tops of the bedposts by each brother. She was trembling, her heart pounding as she sought out Andrew’s gaze and was relieved to see that he was still incredibly aroused by the situation.

The sound of leather rustling had Maisie shivering and she moaned as William’s hands ran down the creamy column of her back, telling her that she was going to be punished. She nodded, nibbling on her bottom lip as he grew more forceful, telling her to confess for what she needed to be punished over, a sharp slap making her bottom jiggle and turn red in the shape of his hand.

She squirmed, her head tipping back as another slap was delivered to the other cheek, her lips parted in pleasure as she tried to think of what to confess. “I disobeyed my master!” She cried out, whimpering as she felt Andrew’s eyes locked on to her body. “I told him I wanted no other man but him and I allowed his brother to fuck me.”

Edina crawled between Andrew’s thighs, taking his throbbing cock back between her lips. She bobbed her head along the heavy shaft, moaning at the taste of his precum across her tongue. She noticed the way that he was watching his wife intently and knew that he loved her just as intensely.
 
"Oh, Maisie, you've been very bad!" William said as he wrapped his belt around his hand. "To say to your husband you're a little prude, and then allow to be fucked like whore! Bad Maisie!"

As he said that, he lashed her plump ass with his belt, not too hard, but enough to make a sound and give her a little sting. Andrew gasped as he saw her delicious body jerk, her breasts swaying deliciously in his view while Edina sucked him eagerly.

"You will have a lot of trouble with this one, brother!" William said and lashed her again, this time a little harder, leaving a barely noticeable mark, but clearly make a louder sound.

When her body jerked again, Andrew thought he would cum in Edina's mouth. He had to compose himself and groaned.

"I'm sure you will offer your help to discipline her!" Andrew smiled at his brother.

"Oh, you will need help! She's a handful, she is!" he said and lashed her again across both ass cheeks with the same intensity. "When you're having trouble just send her to me; I will flog and fuck her," he said and lashed her again, "and then I'll send her back to you!" he concluded and lashed her a bit harder.

"Would you like that, Maisie?" Andrew asked looking in her eyes.
 
Maisie yelped as the first lash came to her bottom, her entire body jerking as her fingers curled tightly in her bonds. She moaned at Andrew’s gasp, wondering what kind of erotic scene he was seeing. The next lash was harder and stung more, but she was ashamed to say that her pussy was incredibly wet.

Each jerk and sway of her body brought a groan from her husband and she moaned in response, shivering as William worked over her back and bottom with the leather belt in his hand. A hard hit came and she could feel the warm wound rising on her back. She whimpered as Andrew looked into her eyes and asked her the question that had been brewing.

“Yess…” She hissed, crying out as another lash was given to her bottom and she jerked against her bonds, her hips moving to show Andrew just how wet she was. She needed him. She wanted him to master her body, but she was scared to put that need into words.

Edina pulled her lips off Andrew’s cock, glancing over her shoulder at the gleam in William’s eyes. She smiled and spread her thighs wide for his view, letting him see the glistening folds between her legs. She arched her back, shaking her ass at him in an enticing way.
 
William glanced at Edina's exposed pussy and ass as she looked at him, making him grin. He walked around the bed and climbed on between Maisie and Edina. He caressed Edina's ass and gave it a little slap.

"I think my little whore needs some attention!" he grinned and lashed Edina's ass with the belt. "Keep sucking his cock, my little slut!" he ordered her and lashed her ass again, catching her pussy lips in the last blow, making her shriek.

He then turned to Maisie and slowly ran his belt over her tummy, and then lower on her mound. He lashed her inner thighs a bit, making her part her legs. That gave him access to her wet pussy. He dropped the belt and rubbed her pussy with his fingers, grinning when he realized how wet she was.

"Oh my! Little Maisie enjoys being punished I see! You are quite the little whore yourself, aren't you?" he asked and picked up the belt again, giving her left breast a little slap with the end of the belt.
 
Edina moaned as she felt William climb behind her, her pussy wet and waiting for him. She shivered as he caressed her ass and slapped it hard, a groan issuing from her lips as he called her a little whore. She instantly took Andrew’s cock between her lips and started suckling again, bobbing her head in an increased motion as her own ass was lashed with a belt.

The second lash with the belt caught her pussy lips and she pulled her lips off Andrew’s cock to let out a shriek. She danced on the bed and moaned, the sting making her pussy wetter. She looked at Andrew and gave him a seductive smile, sealing her lips around his cock and sucking him for all she was worth.

Maisie whimpered as the belt was run across her belly, the skin jerking at the contact as he trailed down to her mound. She whimpered as he tapped her inner thighs, making her spread wider to give him access to her pussy. She moaned as he rubbed her pussy with his fingers, his hand easily moving through her wet folds.

“Oh!” She gasped as he used the belt to give her left breast a slap, the pain arrowing straight to her pussy and making her hips jerk. “Yes, I’m a whore! I’m Andrew’s whore.”

She was dancing in her bonds, moving and twisting with the erotic nature of it all. “Andrew, I need you.” She begged, her eyes clenched tightly shut as she tried to control her body. “Please!”
 
William grinned and lashed her right breast in response.

"Andrew gave you to me for now. Your pussy and your breasts are mine!" he said and lashed her across both her breasts. "You can only have Andrew back after you beg for it!"

He then turned to Edina and lashed her ass again.

"Enough, Edina! Andrew, do you want to fuck Edina?" he asked Andrew as Edina turned to face William.

"Yes, I do!" he grinned.

"Good! Fuck her slutty pussy then! But don't cum!" he said and then turned back to Maisie who could now see as Edina got on all fours in front of her, sideways across the bed.

"Look at your husband fucking my little whore!" William said to Maisie, and lashed her over her tummy.

Andrew positioned himself behind Edina and rammed his cock inside her aching pussy. He began to fuck her hard, groaning deeply.

William dropped the belt and began to rub Maisie's pussy mercilessly, enjoying her wetness beyond measure.

"Do you want him for yourself? Beg me for it!" he grinned as he pushed two fingers insider her pussy.
 
Maisie whined in response to his denial, her body squirming as William lashed along her breasts, making each red with his belt before he turned the lash back onto Edina. Jerking at her bonds, Maisie was desperate for her husband but she knew that she would have to beg his brother for the honor.

Edina yelped as her ass was lashed hard and she pulled off the cock before her, turning to face William. She shivered as she felt Andrew’s hands circle around her hips before his hard cock thrust deeply into her willing body. She moaned loudly, her fingers digging into the sheets beneath her as he pounded into her body like a wild stallion.

Maisie whimpered as William told her to watch as Andrew fucked Edina. She gasped as the lash found her belly, marking her with a thick red stripe before William’s fingers started to rub and stroke her pussy as he told her to beg for her husband.

“Please, William, let Andrew fuck me.” She whispered, squealing as his fingers pushed deep inside her body. “Please, sir. This whore would like to be fucked by her master!” She said louder, her hips bucking against his fingers as she rode his hand.
 
William grinned as he looked towards Andrew, watching him fuck Edina hard. He then looked back at Maisie.

"I see why you want him! You can have him, but there will be a price to pay! I won't tell you now what it is, but I will tell you after lunch. You will come to me just after lunch and ask me what you owe me!" he grinned and then got off the bed and went behind her.

He gave her one last lash across her ass cheeks.

"Andrew, leave Edina and come over here! Help me untie your wife!" he said and began to untie one hand, while Andrew took care of the other one.

Once she was free, William climbed on the bed in front of Maisie.

"Bend down, Maisie, and take my cock in your mouth! You will have the pleasure of taking two cocks at the same time!" he grinned. "Andrew, fuck her!"

Andrew went behind her and bent her over, and then pushed his cock deep inside her wet pussy, groaning hard.
 
Edina squealed as Andrew pounded into her with a fury that she’d never seen before. He was a man possessed, so turned on by the sight of his wife being mastered by his brother that he wanted a woman badly. She moaned, her fingers digging tightly into the bed sheets as he stretched and used her entrance.

Maisie watched as William got off the bed and moved behind her, the lash coming down on her bottom until she yelped and squirmed again in her bonds. What did William mean that she would have to pay a price? The very thought made her shiver and she moaned at the wonder of what he would do to her.

She felt her wrists being released, Andrew coming to press against her side as he undid her other arm. She turned her head to the side, kissing him with a passion that might have surprised them both. Then she was being reposition, bent at the waist over her bed with William’s cock thrusting between her lips.

She moaned as Andrew thrust deeply inside of her, both men using her body in a way that she never imagined. She sucked upon William’s cock, her tongue working him over as her husband drove her to higher heights of pleasure. She was going to cum, she was sure of it.
 
Watching Maisie suck William's cock while he fucked her hard was too much for Andrew to handle. The sweet, sexy girl they had been fighting over and trying so hard to impress was now being fucked by both of them. The scene was so erotic that Andrew felt his orgasm coming like an umstopable wave. There was nothing he could do.

"FUCK!" he shouted and pulled out of Maisie's pussy. He shot his load on her back, groaning loudly, his orgasm making his whole body shake. Edina jumped out of bed where she had been playing with her pussy and got on her knees in front of Andrew. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked him dry, the way she used to when she was teaching him how to please women.

"It looks like your husband enjoys seeing his wife suck another man's cock!" William grinned at Maisie.

"I think he enjoy even more seeing her fucked by another man!" Edina grinned as she stood. "Don't you?"

"Yes!" Andrew smiled at Edina.

William pushed Maisie away and moved behind her, lowering her body on the bed, and making her glistening pussy exposed to their view.

"Remember when we both wanted to fuck her so badly?" William asked as her slapped her ass with his cock.

"Yes, I do!" Andrew smiled.

"And now we both fucked her! You did it first, but I fucked your wife on your wedding bed! Do you want me to fuck your wife some more?" William grinned as he rubbed Maisie's pussy lips with his throbbing cock.

"Yes, fuck her again!" Andrew replied.

William pushed his cock inside Maisie's dripping pussy, grunting deeply.

"You like being fucked like this, don't you?" William asked and spanked her ass hard before beginning to move inside her steadily.
 
Maisie shivered as she heard Andrew shout. She tried to pull her lips off William, but she was stopped by the hand that was tangled in her hair. Panting, she moaned as Andrew pulled from her body, shooting his thick seed across her back. She let out a whine, her hips dancing as she squirmed and searched for the released that was so near.

When William pulled free from her mouth, she started to beg, babbling in a string of incoherent words as she heard William taunting his brother with the fact that he was fucking his wife. She moaned as William pushed her body to the bed, her hips still in the air and exposing her wet folds to everyone’s gaze.

“Please…” She whimpered as William spanked her ass with his hard shaft. She shivered and whimpered as he started to grind that cock against her folds, Andrew’s voice sounding to give his brother permission to fuck his wife.

As he thrust forward, Maisie gasped and moaned, his thrust driving her forward against the sheets. His hand found her ass, marking her again as he fucked her in a steady rhythm. She nodded her head, gasping as he asked if she liked being fucked like this.

“Yes!” She yelped, her body shivering and tense as it searched for its orgasm.
 
William grunted and placed a hand on Maisie's back, holding her down on the bed as he fucked her deeply, enjoying every thrust into her wet cunt. He spanked her ass harder and then grabbed hold of her hair, making her body arch while he fucked her.

"Your wife is beautiful!" Edina smiled at Andrew as he looked at William fucking his wife like a whore.

"Yes she is! She is exquisite!" Andrew said, his eyes drawn to Maisie's sensual display of lust and passion.

"You like to see her being fucked like this?" Edina inquired, as her had began to caress Andrew's hardening cock.

Just then the door opened and Lara stepped inside, her mouth dropping open as she beheld the scene. He looked at Andrew with a confusion written all over her face. William spanked Maisie's ass again and fucked her hard, grunting with every move.
 
Maisie squealed as William spanked her ass again, his hips pounding against hers as he held her hair tightly in his fingers and rode her like a whore. She whimpered as he slammed against her bottom, the flesh jiggling as her fingers curled into the sheets in a tight grip.

“William, please.” She whispered, another gasp leaving her lips as he swatted her again. “Please let me cum. Please!”

Lara stood in the doorway, staring at the scene with a shocked look. Never did she think that she’d see Andrew allowing his brother to fuck his wife. Maisie was begging for released and William looked as if he were in heaven. Then there was Andrew who was being caressed by Edina. He looked as if he were completely taken by the way that his wife was being mastered.

“Sir?” She asked softly, gaining Andrew’s gaze as she looked at him with a gaze that was full of question.
 
Andrew looked at Lara and signaled her to approach him. She moved towards him, stealing a glance over to Maisie who was begging William to let her cum. She came face to face with Andrew and looked in his eyes. For a second her eyes were drawn to his hard cock being caressed by Edina, but then she looked up again.

"You mistress needs to cum, Lara! Take your clothes off and go and help her!" Andrew said with a grin.

Lara smiled and took her dress off as fast as she could. She turned to Maisie and sat on the bed next to her. She slowly placed her hand between Maisie's legs and began to rub her clit while William fucked her. She gasped when William spanked Maisie again, and pulled on her hair.

"Please, sir, make my mistress cum!" Lara said to William with a smile.
 
Maisie yelped as another slap was delivered to her sore bottom. She was going to be marked for day and she prayed that she would still be able to sit, she thought as William pulled on her hair roughly. She let out a loud gasp as different fingers started to caress her clit and her eyes moved to find Lara lying beside her, begging William to let her cum.

Maisie sucked in a sharp breath and held it as William seemed to pummel her harder, his hips a blur as he pressed into her body like a man possessed. Then suddenly, she was launched over the edge, a cry leaving her lips as the air left her lungs. Maisie bucked and shivered, her pussy clenching his cock as she lost herself in the haze of pleasure that had been given to her.

“Look at her, Andrew. She just came on your brother’s cock.” Edina teased, stroking his hard cock faster in time with William’s fucking of his wife. “You think he’s going to cum in her? Maybe he’ll fill her belly before you get a chance to!”
 
Andrew grinned at Edina, shivering in delight as he saw Maisie cumming on William's cock.

"He fucked her like a whore!" Andrew said. "He knows her belly belongs to me, and it is not to be filled just yet!"

As he felt her cumming, William pulled his cock out of her pussy and his cum shot out and landed on Lara's breasts, making her gasp in surprise.

"Thank you, sir!" Lara said softly as she looked up at William with a smile, impressed by how hard he made Maisie cum.

Edina moved away from Andrew and got on her knees before William, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it dry. When she finished, William put his clothes on at the same time as Edina.

"Remember, Maisie, you have a debt to pay to me after lunch!" William grinned at her and left the room with Edina behind him.

Andrew walked to the bed and caressed Maisie's thighs and ass that had been marked by his brother. Her pussy glistened.

"Will you fuck my mistress as well?" Lara asked as she looked up at Andrew.

Andrew pushed two fingers in Maisie pussy and grinned.

"I already fucked her today. She had enough for now. Get her ready for breakfast!" Andrew said to Lara as he got dressed as well.
 
Maisie shivered as William told her that she had a debt to pay after lunch. She nodded, moaning as Andrew moved behind her and caressed her thighs. She whimpered and tried to lift her head from the bed. She was much too tired, she decided as her husband caressed her pussy, slipping two fingers deep inside until she moaned.

Lara nodded, scrambling off the bed to find her mistress something to wear that day. She wanted her to be beautiful, something befitting of a future queen. There was a lovely lavender colored gown in the wardrobe and with the right under pinnings, Maisie would be lovely.

Maisie shivered as she felt a wet cloth moved along her back. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw Andrew cleaning her flesh and she gave him a soft smile. “I don’t know if I shall make it to breakfast, Drew. I’m suddenly very tired.”
 
Andrew smiled at her and nodded.

"If you're hungry, I'm sure Lara will bring you something from the kitchens!" he said and got up. "If you'll excuse me, I, for one, could eat a horse!"

He kissed Maisie's cheek and then left the room, closing the door behind him.

Lara continued to clean Maisie's body and then suddenly decided a bath was a better idea. But not before Maisie would get some sleep. She helped her get under the sheets and she tucked her in with care.

"I will come back soon, and if you're awake, I will draw you a bath!" Lara smiled, still naked. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked.
 
Maisie was already sound asleep as Lara offered to bring her food. She sighed softly, the blankets pulled securely up to her chin as she peacefully rested after a very action filled morning. Never in her wildest dreams did she think her wedding night nor the morning after would be so eventful.

Edina dragged William into his room with a wide smile, her arms looping around his neck and drawing him down in a passionate kiss. “How does my lord feel now that his greatest wishes have been fulfilled?” She asked, giving him a sly smile and laughing at the look of lust on his face.
 
Lara made sure Maisie was comfortable and almost asleep before she got dressed and left her room quietly. As she turned to move away from her door, she bumped into David.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you!" she smiled, looking up at him.

"That's alright, it's dark in here!" David said, still holding on to Lara. "Is Maisie up?"

"No, David, she's asleep... she's very tired..."

"But I just saw William and some girl come from her room!" David said with a confused look on his face.

"Yes... that was... they came to say good morning... but she was asleep..." Lara mumbled as she turned bright red, noticeable even in the low light of the hall.

"Alright..." David said, his eyebrow raised at her defensive and evasive answer. "What about Andrew?"

"He's in the kitchen, I think!" Lara said and looked up, smiling.

"Great! I need to speak with him!" he said and turned to leave. He stopped and turned back to Lara. "Did anything happen this morning?" he asked with a cheeky grin. "You seem... affected..."
 
“It’s…complicated, David.” Lara tried to explain as he continued to ask why William and Edina had been there. “Just leave it at that. Maisie needs her rest and Andrew is making sure that she gets it. She’ll have a hard road ahead of her once they make it to Edinburgh.”

She smiled at David again, her hand reaching out to rest against his chest. “I was wondering…when you’re finished with Andrew, perhaps we might take a walk around the estate? You know…to get to know each other better.”
 
"Yes, let's do that!" David smiled and took his leave to go and search for Andrew.

He found him sitting with two of his other brothers around the table, just finishing his breakfast.

"Good morning, Andrew!" he said with a smile. "May I have a word with you?"

"Sure!" Andrew said and stood. "I'm done here! Gentlemen, thank you for keeping me company!"

Andrew lead the way out of the kitchens and into the stables. David followed him closely.

"Andrew, I am told I am to be your squire!" he said after awhile, making Andrew stop in his tracks and turn to him, raising his eyebrow.

"Really? And who placed such a burden on your young shoulders?" he asked him with a grin.

"My father asked if I would agree to it. He didn't tell me I would be the squire to the future king of Scotland, but I agreed nonetheless without hesitation!" David said with a smile.

Andrew looked him up head to toe, impressed by his youthful confidence and determination.

"Good! I'm glad to hear that! Can you use that?" he asked pointing at David's sword.

"Of course!" David replied with a grin.

"You'll have to show me! Saddle your horse and follow me!" he said and proceeded towards the stables, where he saddled his own horse.

David joined him on horseback just when he emerged from the stables. Andrew was impressed with his promptness. He winked at David and galloped out of the castle grounds in full speed. David cursed and followed in hot pursuit, unaware that Lara watched the whole scene from the courtyard.

Lara turned to go to the kitchens when she ran into Angus, almost knocking herself down.

"Milord! Please forgive me!" she apologized and bowed.

"Don't fret, lass! Where is the bride?" Angus asked with a warm smile.

"She's sleeping milord!"

"Eventful night?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes, milord!" she answered blushing.

"Have you seen William?"

"No, I mean y-yes, this morning..."

"Good. Be a good lass and tell him I'm waiting for him in the drawing room!" Angus said and walked away.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top