Story Series Idea: Character

Hi, I'm working on developing a story cycle around a female character i've invented, i wondered if my fellow literotica members could gibve me a hand picking a name. I have a few i like but wondered what other writers and readers out there might think. So (warning nudity alert) here's a link to a model who pretty much fits the description of the character in my head. She might be slightly taller than my character but it gives you an idea and might help with picking a name for the character. So here's the link to the model in questions photo (http://bestxxxpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/heather-rene-smith-big-fake-tits.jpg). The names i've got so far are:

Holly Berg
Anna Berg
Heidi Muller
Eva Johansson
Lauri Muller
Gretta Holm
Brigitte Berg
Katie Oberg
Anna Schwartz

So as you can see there's a Scandinavian / German tihng going on. Though the character might be British, Irish, Australian or American but with Northern European heritage. So what name suits her best, what do you think? Thanks for reading my comment, i look forward to reading your replies.

Hi, I'm working on developing a story cycle around a female character i've invented, i wondered if my fellow literotica members could gibve me a hand picking a name. I have a few i like but wondered what other writers and readers out there might think. So (warning nudity alert) here's a link to a model who pretty much fits the description of the character in my head. She might be slightly taller than my character but it gives you an idea and might help with picking a name for the character. So here's the link to the model in questions photo (http://bestxxxpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/heather-rene-smith-big-fake-tits.jpg). The names i've got so far are:

Holly Berg
Anna Berg
Heidi Muller
Eva Johansson
Lauri Muller
Gretta Holm
Brigitte Berg
Katie Oberg
Anna Schwartz

So as you can see there's a Scandinavian / German tihng going on. Though the character might be British, Irish, Australian or American but with Northern European heritage. So what name suits her best, what do you think? Thanks for reading my comment, i look forward to reading your replies.
Complete Bimbo! Brigitte Berg

I can just imagine someone who knows her name, but meets her for the first time, "Holy Big... (quick close of eyes and shake of head!) I mean Holly Berg!" Some weak-willed person with a thing for large breasts could be completely tongue tied at the sight of that woman, even should she be fully clothed.

(But yes, if I hadn't offended you, I would vote for Holly Berg)

Holly Berg
Anna Berg
Heidi Muller
Eva Johansson
Lauri Muller
Gretta Holm
Brigitte Berg
Katie Oberg
Anna Schwartz

Eva is a sexy name.....

Back