Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

Welcome to another one of Scouries Fantasy Threads.

Since there is nothing called the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but the usual hot air.. :rolleyes:

Since there is nothing called the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but the usual hot air.. :rolleyes:

HEY! Its real to me. I won the last one for Valentine's Day unless he took it back, I'm still the proud owner of some kind of contest win. That's more than Freddie can say. :D

"Et tu...facia brute?"
You know I love ya, Freddie. :heart: Just stating the facts. Besides, you've already won some of Scouries bogus awards. I think he crowned you King of Lit awhile ago.

HEY! Its real to me. I won the last one for Valentine's Day unless he took it back, I'm still the proud owner of some kind of contest win. That's more than Freddie can say. :D
I stand corrected on this statement--It was the Earth Day Contest when I won the AIR award. I'm still waiting on the trophy to arrive.

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling, Freddie. You're such an obnoxious twat.
I'm not Freddie, Cloudy. Give it up, or start being as cute as me with your comments. Nobody likes a hateful person.:(

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]* * * OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE * * *[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]Miami Beach, Florida
July 9th 2010[/size]

The Board of Directors, after a teleconference call this morning, decided unanimously that the NUDE DAY 2010 CONTEST STORY penned by james r scouries is eligible for its forthcoming contest awards. The board feels that the stories rejection from the LITEROTICA version of the contest was driven by the greed of a small clique of rule breaking AHers who continue to do everything in their power to disenfranchise the ordinary LITEROTICA reader.

Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers

Last edited by a moderator:

[size=+2]* * * OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE * * *[/SIZE]

2010 NUDE DAY CONTEST

[size=+2]Miami Beach, Florida
July 15th 2010[/size]

The Board of Directors, after a teleconference call this morning, decided unanimously that the NUDE DAY 2010 CONTEST STORIES penned by D.K.MOON and Jaymal are not eligible for its forthcoming contest awards. The board feels that the stories break clear contest rules.

Gabrielle L.
President

Since there is nothing called the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but the usual hot air.

[size=+2]2010 NUDE DAY CONTEST[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S 2010 Nude Day Story Contest
SPECIAL AUTHOR AWARD
[/size]

image.php

[size=+2]theravenfox[/size]

Over the last five LITEROTICAN years not one Audio story has been entered in one of the sites special contests.

UNTIL THIS YEAR!

The Board of Directors felt that it was important to acknowledge this special achievement and have decided to award a special [size=+2]A.I.R. AWARD[/size] to theravvenfox for her two oralations.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Unfortunately this young goth beauty was kidnapped two days ago. All of us hope for the safe recovery of this talented woman. In fact, this morning, the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.), added $537 to the reward fund already set up by ScouriesWorld for information leading to the safe return of miss fox.​

The full slate of the NUDE DAY winners will be announced later this weekend.

Gabrielle L.
President

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) recently decided that it would be appropriate to honour one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Contests.

We have decided to call this new prize, one we believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honours the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. Of course the selection of the first author to be so honoured with a MANU was easy! Who else but the woman who’s been FAVORITED by more than 2000 readers? Author of LITEROTICA’S “most favourite” story. 1000+ VOTE CLUB and 100+COMMENT CLUB member. Contest winner! Who else but:

image.php

[size=+4]
:rose: sarahhhh :rose:
[/size]

First holder of the MANU!​

Gabrielle L.
President

Since there is nothing called the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but the usual hot air.

[size=+2]* * * OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE * * *[/SIZE]

The Board of Directors of the A.I.R. announced this afternoon that the association will henceforth be in the monthly award business.

“Unfortunately, and for some unknown reason, LITEROTICA has been unable to announce the winners of their monthly awards in a timely manner. In fact they have been from 12 to 18 months late for the last three years,” the Chairman of the Board said.

“Since MANU introduced the 30 day top lists it is now possible for the A.I.R. to announce monthly award winners within a couple of days of a months end,” he went on to explain.

These new A.I.R. monthly awards will be presented as follows:
Top Story
Most Votes
Most Views
Most Comments
Highest Rated

To qualify for a monthly A.I.R. Highest Rated Award a story will be required to have amassed a minimum of 100 or 200 VOTES (depending on category).

Each story to be considered must also be a complete story. Multi chaptered stories are not eligible for monthly A.I.R. awards.

Stories ratings will be adjusted up or down according to a formula developed by A.I.R. and based on the mathematical analysis OwlWhisper made of the historical scores of LITEROTICA’S story categories.

The first monthly A.I.R.’s will be announced the first week of August.​

Gabrielle L.
President

NUDE DAY CONTEST 2010

On behalf of my boss and all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners.

I’d also like to post the NUDE DAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed and financed by ScouriesWorld to reward stories that were the #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the NUDE DAY contest is dominated by those contestants who are on the LITEROTICA FAVORITES list.

Congratulations to all of the readers choices!

A.I.R. 2010 NUDE DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Grandpa’s Nude Day: Past & Present by scouries

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Boobs n Boners by klrxo

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

My Step Sisters Are Nudists!? by LiquidMathew

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

Built on Lies by D G Hear

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

Almost Caught by Tx Tall Tales

The following authors were disqualified from the contest due to RULE BREAKING: Jaymal and D.K.MOON. The author andtheend, who continues to believe these special contests are SURVIVOR contests and that quantity wins, was also disqualified from consideration.

Gabrielle L.
President

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
*All votes, views and comments made by contestants (and in this case noncontesting contestants) and their immediate family members were removed before final tabulations were made.

NUDE DAY CONTEST 2010

On behalf of my boss and all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners.

I’d also like to post the NUDE DAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed and financed by ScouriesWorld to reward stories that were the #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the NUDE DAY contest is dominated by those contestants who are on the LITEROTICA FAVORITES list.

Congratulations to all of the readers choices!

A.I.R. 2010 NUDE DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Grandpa’s Nude Day: Past & Present by scouries

It has the best cover too!

0GrandpasNudeDay-1.jpg

Grand_High_Poobah is Scouries in a blow up doll suit, one of his many alts.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but the usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a contest, he makes up his own list of winners. For the real winners, see the awards Forum for the official winners thread. It will be posted in a week or so by the site owners.

Correction, the winners are out.

Here are the official winners of the Nude Day Contest:

Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during this special contest, and all the other this special for that matter! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of this year's Nude Day Erotic Story contestL

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Halley by ShyChiWriter

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Embracing Duality by Cedar_Needle

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Daniella Defiled by Jaymal

Thanks again to everyone who voted, submitted, or was involved in Literotica in any way. You are all awesome!

Last edited:

A.I.R. SUMMER LOVING CONTEST FAQ

As most of you already know the 2010 LITEROTICA Summer Loving Contest is upon us (at least its support thread is!). We in the A.I.R. felt that this would be the perfect time (and place) to advise contestants of the rules of eligibility and the rules of engagement for the A.I.R. contest which runs concurrently.

STORY and AUTHOR ELIGIBILITY

Every story entered in the LITEROTICA contest will be automatically entered in the A.I.R. contest as long as it complies with the rules listed below. Except for the following exceptions:

1) Science Fiction stories will not be accepted.
2) Non-Erotic category stories will not be accepted.

For those authors who wish to compete in the A.I.R. contest but not the LITEROTICA one please PM me and I’ll send you an application form.

RULES

As every person with any sense knows, to have a competition that is scored there has to be a means of scoring the entries. This means in this case that every story must have VOTING and COMMENTS turned on. If not the story will be disqualified.

Disqualification means just that – the story is NOT entered in the contest.

All stories must be original and complete stories. Original in terms of plot, setting, characters, etc. No continuations, serials, chapters etc. are allowed. Stories which do not comply will be disqualified.

Contestants are not allowed to vote on their stories or those of other contestants. Any vote cast that contravenes this rule will be removed and the offending party warned. A second offence will lead to immediate disqualification.

Each contestant is allowed only one (1) entry (including ALTS). Any subsequent entries will be disqualified.

To be considered for a prize a story must have accumulated 150 votes by the closing date of the contest.

Stories must be written to theme. Those that don’t will be disqualified.

AUTHORS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE 2010 A.I.R. SUMMER CONTEST

The following authors have been banned by A.I.R. from competing in this year’s Summer Contest due to past transgressions.

Jaymal
D.K.MOON (and all his aliases)
banana boy

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Good luck and have fun,

Gabrielle L.
President

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but the usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

How will you know if a vote is from a contestant?

How will you know if a story is from an alt?

150 votes. Scouries way of guaranteeing he'll win with an incest story.

I got banned for telling the truth.

Since scouries and company can't win a contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

How will you know if a vote is from a contestant?

How will you know if a story is from an alt?

150 votes. Scouries way of guaranteeing he'll win with an incest story.

I got banned for telling the truth.

You forgot to ask why he omitted two categories when Literotica never omits categories from their contests. I mean, that's only fair right? He bitches and moans about how unfair the contests are, yet his own little contest is unfair to those who write in the Sci-Fi and Non-Erotic categories.

Not that I'd want to win anything scouries sponsors anyway.

It's Swelteringly Hot: It's the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS Summer Lovin' Erot

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest

It's summertime! The weather's hot, so the stories in this “Summer Lovin' Erotic Story Contest” are bound to be even hotter!

This is only the second year we've run the Summer Lovin' contest. Its theme and title were chosen by LAUREL, and its debut last year was a middling success. With A.I.R. now involved we hope that this year the competition will be moved up a notch. Be sure to submit your stories early!

If you'd like to participate in this contest, please read this entire post. If you don't read the whole thing, you may miss out on important rules and your story may not be eligible for the contest!

You can begin submitting on: August 24
The last day day to submit is: September 9 at 11:59EST
Winners will be announced on: September 16

This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Contest stories will also be automatically entered in the monthly contests. The prizes for the winning stories will be the same as those awarded in the monthly contests.

You can discuss this special contest: Ogg's Special Contest Support Thread

These full rule sheet is available from A.I.R. on e-mailed or PM’d request. To those entered in both the A.I.R. contest and the LITEROTICA one of the same name please note the following which highlight the major differences between the two:

- All submissions must be original stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately (even if your name is jaymal. And A.I.R. does not want to hear any whining about their decisions and certainly doesn’t want to hear words like, “serial”, “continuation”, etc., etc.

- All authors are eligible to win, even if you have won a prize in another theme contest within the last year.

-An author can win only one of the five prizes available in the contest.

- A story has to accrue 100 to 200 votes (depending on category and modified from previous post) to be eligible for prizes.

-Contestants are not allowed to vote for any contest story.

-Sci-Fi and Non Erotic stories are not eligible. Human/Non Human sex will be treated as Bestiality and will not be accepted.

-Prizes will be awarded as follows - One for each of the following:

*Highest Rated
**Most Comments
***Most Views
****Most Votes
*****Top Story

Voting and Comments must be turned on.

-Each contestant is allowed one entry only.

The following guidelines also apply:

- As the contest title suggests, your entry must have a clear “summer loving erotic” theme. Please take note of the word “erotic”. Those stories that fail to meet our minimum theme guidelines will be disqualified.

Important Note: Once your story is submitted, it may take over 72 hours for it to be posted. We strongly suggest that you do not wait till the last day of the contest to submit your story. The sooner you submit, the better chance your story has of accruing the votes necessary to be eligible.

Good luck, and have fun!

Gabrielle L.
President
Miami Beach, Florida

COLOR="Red"]]Grand_High_Poobah is Scouries in a blow up doll suit, one of his many alts.

Since scouries and company can't win a contest, he makes up his own list of winners.[/COLOR]

Back