West Richland Tavern.

A blush touched her soft, round cheeks. She studied the broadening grin on his face and shook her head. She tossed her rag at him gently and she shook her head. She stood and the light flowy dress dance about her. It hugged her beautiful curves the right way, and skipped over the less appealing ones. The garters for her stockings were soft black lace and they rested just below the hem of her dress. The stockings were a daring white lace, with a rise pattern, she wore on her feet little red pumps with a black bow
She walked from behind the counter and made her way to the kitchen to start the pasta for the lunch specials. Chicken Alfredo and a side salad, or chicken Parmesan and more steamed veggies, both came with breadsticks. The big clock at the base of the stairs chimed 11 times signifying that they had only an hour before noon.

(Ignoring Tess and her customer for a moment time wise)
 
Troy had caught the towel easily and had watched her flounce away with the grin still plastered on his face. Moving to man the bar until Rex showed up he fished out his phone and dialed up his contacts arranging for them to come over that afternoon. All three were actually glad to get the call now instead of later. Business was slow at the moment and they were easily able to accommodate him now. They weren't even worried about working at night, after all a job was a job in this town.
Troy hung up feeling happy and then began to think of a place he could take all of the girls. He wanted it to be somewhere classy, after all how many times would he be able to go out with four beautiful women. The only problem was the only classy restaurants in this area were owned by the two kingpins and he didn't want to ruffle any feathers.
Well he would leave it up to his new Mistress. She could choose her fathers French restaurant or Big Bobs five star One.
 
Soon the bar filled with delicious smells of pasta and slightly garlicky bread. A soft humming filled the tavern too, it light a fluttery. Very feminine and surprisingly good, it caught the ears of the twins. They smiled and held each other close and began dancing with each other. They may have been sex machines, bit when happy they acted like sweet little girls.
Hannah stepped out of the kitchen shaking her head softly, she halted her gentle hum and the twins looked to her with a pout. "Go eat." She told them sternly, much like a mother would and they scampered inside the kitchen.
She then walked over to the old stage, and.wondered how much work would be needed done to the sound system's wiring... Or if the whole setup would need to be replaced. Not having even looked at the speakers or system deck she sighed, hoping she could rewire it on her own. Things were delicate and she had been doing it for years. Easily she could rewire a car to explode at the start, or switch on with a flick of the windshield wipers. Car stereos were a breeze to reprogram, and hardly a matter to steal. She had malfunctioned street lights, powered billboards, and even her father's own bomb collection, making them safe for display. Wires were easy... people on the other hand, people were hard to deal with.
 
Last edited:
Troy watched Hannah fiddling with the old Sound system. He had not been able to wrangle a new one of those but had put the word out that they may be in the market for a good cheap one. He had been able to get a decent lighting arrangement for next to nothing from an old wrecking friend. He had just busted down a place and had found an old Rave place in the basement. They had taken most of the stuff out but had left some of the lighting. He didn't need it and it would be a pain to get rid of so troy taking it off his hands was a godsend.

As he poured drinks he watched Hannah. Her little dress and white stockings set off her body nicely and he found himself thinking ungentlemanly thoughts. Shaking his head he gathered his thoughts. Better get those under control while he was working or he could let trouble start. Speaking of which the guys at the pool table seemed to be getting a little to rowdy for his taste's. He would give it another few minutes and if they didn't calm down he would have to have a talk with them.
 
Hannah passed by the tables and headed back to the bar. That's when the round of cat calls started. The arguing and loudness settled. One walked slowly over to her and grabbed her ass, she halted and turned to him.
"May I help you?" Her voice sickly sweet.
"Yes darling, you can help me all night." The man taunted and squeezed her ass again.
Stepping back slowly she smiled kindly and shook her head. "Rather not." She then went to turn away and the big ugly asshole grabbed her by the waist. She turned faster than he could blink and pulled her arm back.
The first punch hit him in the nose, the following seven landed repeatedly against his jaw. He stood there for a moment, and then collapsed.
"Clean up your friend, and set him over in the corner. Then come eat. Its fresh and cheap."

She walked over to the bar and shook her hand, her knuckles bruising quickly. She glanced up at Troy and smiled softly. "Hungry?"
 
"Very," replied Troy "But I think we should get some ice on that hand of yours before it swells up."
He fished some out of the ice box behind the bar and wrapped it in a fresh towel before laying it on her hand.
"You know you hired me to do that sort of thing. How about next time you let me hit the bad man."
 
She.smiled weakly and took the towel. She held it to her hand and studied him closely. "What? You have to admit, watching your chubby boss lady punch a fat sleazy bastard in the face is a turn on." She smiled softly and bit her lip. "I'll grab you a plate. Marinara or Alfredo?"
 
Rex had been on the opposite side of the bar cleaning up some sort of spilled sticky shit when he heard Hannah's response to the big guy. Rex had no idea what the guy had done but he immediately stopped what he was doing and started moving toward Hannah and the guy. He stopped dead in his tracks when Hannah decked the guy. Damn, sex on a stick and a fighter too! He was really gaining respect for his new boss. He finished the clean up and moved toward the bar. "Troy, I'm in for working on the place if you need me. I'm no handy man but I can haul debris and move stuff when your guys need me to." He turned to Hannah "I agree with Troy you need some ice on that hand."
 
'Marinara please, ma'am." and for once he did not stare at her tits.
 
Troy glanced at Hannah in concern.
"Are you sure you can do that?"

He could see her frown at him and held his hands up in mock surrender.

"Yes Mistress, I will have Marinara please."
 
She nodded to both the guys and disappeared. She walked out quietly with two plates, she set them before her two employees. She smiled softly and crossed her arms waiting for their feedback. She glanced over them, her eyes lingering just a bit longer on Troy before a gruff voice called to her.
"Hey bitch you broke his nose. You gonna front his hospital bills?"
She turned to him and smiled cutely. "Well honey, come on over here and ask me again... And I'll give you a broken cock right along with his nose."

A few minutes later he walked over to her his hands up like he was going to hit her. Faster than you could say stop she slipped a switch blade from her bra and put it to the guys neck, and backed him up against a table sputtering in a very thick french all forms of obscenities.
His voice begged and pleaded in a higher and higher tone the harder she pushed the blade. "Please ma'am please! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!"

She pulled back closing her blade and slipping the blade back in her bra. "Go buy a fucking drink and clean the shit out of your undies." Her voice soft. She turned back and approached the guys, her long curls slightly askew, and caught in her eyelashes. She brushed it from her face and she blushed.
"Sorry..."
 
Rex had always wondered if she really carried a knife since she had threatened him with bodily harm on several occasions. Now he knew, and she could certainly handle herself. She seemed tough as nails to Rex. Wow, she can cook, she's tough, she's smart, she's hot - Rex had honestly never met a women like her before. He was used to being around women like the two new girls. He'd have to check them out at some point. Maybe this place had fringe benefits and he could get laid. He could not remember the last time. Of course, Rex had a poor memory anyway. Sort of standard for a barely literate former addict.
 
Troy had begun to stand up as the thug had approached their table, but again Hannah had taken care of him. At this rate he might as well sit in the corner and let her be the security in this place.
Taking a mouthful of his marinara he was amazed at the taste. This was the best marinara he had ever tasted. He quickly downed three more mouthfuls then looked up at Hannah.
"Good god woman you sure can cook. Maybe we won't have to hire a cook after all if you can cook this good."
 
"No shit, this is great. Remember I can cook also, and if it will get me out of this stupid cock sock, I'll volunteer. By the way, isn't there a law about having to wear a shirt in a place the serves food?" he went back to eat.
 
"Do you honestly think, I give a fuck about the law? A brothel is illegal honey, think."She sat across from the boys and wondered in silence who had the bigger cock. She had no idea why her.mind shifted to that, but it did. She gad already seen Rex's and wasn't disappointed. But the thought if Troy nude, brought a bashful blush to her cheeks. There was something about the gorilla the made her feel like a little girl again.
She tried to turn away before her blush beamed, but she was certain it had already been seen.
 
Troy had been eating his marinara with relish as Hannah had been talking but he had caught her looking at the two of them and had seen her blush as she had turned away from him. He wondered just what she had been thinking of and then he put two and two together. There were only a few reason's a woman would blush like that after staring at a guy and he was pretty sure he knew this one.

A sly smile crossed his face for a second before he shoved another mouthful of marinara into his mouth. Perhaps he had a real shot with Hannah after all. Perhaps he should go all out tonight. He did have that tailored suit in his wardrobe that he had worn we he had body guarded that singer for a week.

"So Hannah I was thinking about tonight. You and the girls deserve a real fancy night out, but the problem is you know who owns the two best restaurants around here. So I'm not sure now if that's a good idea,but I will leave it up to you."
 
"Oh... Don't worry." A coy smile touched her lips as the blush slowly faded. She stood and glance over at the twins and wondered how much longer Tess would be. "We might have to be one short." Her voice flickered softly, gesturing upstairs to the rooms.. "We'll just tell your guys not to do any work on the room's interiors. I want to do that myself anyway."

After a few moments she stood to stretch and she yawned softly, then she made her way over to the window and flipped over the open sign so it read closed. She spoke then loud enough for him to hear, "We can go to Bobby's new place south of town. The really pretty one with he chandeliers and red carpet." She.turned to glance at him. "Or would that be too fancy, I don't want to break the bank here." She smiled taunting, her right canine gripping at her full bottom lip, her eyes flickered in a nearly dangerous way it seemed, and the whiteness of her beautiful teeth became apparent. If she smiled honestly and let those pearls show, her grin would be radiant. Bit each smile it seemed held.a falseness, a barrier keeping it.from genuinely glinting.
 
Eugene ''Wolf'' McIntyre was an old neighborhood friend of Hannah, back in their High School year he was the bad boy. Always having a bad attitude for authority, Eugene spent more days in detention than class. Finally falling in with the local Hells Angels chapter, he went petty crimes advanced to federal crimes fast. The law finally caught up to after five hard years, sentenced to ten years hard time for drug trafficking.

Getting clean of his addiction as part of Eugene's parole, he did just that and meet all requirements as well. He'd joined a group of biker cons in the Pen, good with mechanical things and learned to build bikes. The very day he was paroled from prison he found, the bike custom black bobber he'd help build outside. The tank had a map to an old junkyard past the city limits, it led to 200k in a set of leather saddle bags.

Later unknown to Eugene he'd opened a custom bike shop, right across the street from Hannah's Bar. He rolls out a new custom chopper into the sunlight, it glistened like a diamond in the sun as he grinned. His attention was drawn away from his creation, the scent of homemade marinara sauce on the breeze.

Stepping across the street just in time to see the open sign, get turned to closed at the last moment. ''I just missed it..shit!'' Standing only 5'8'' his eyes barely reached the doors little window, peering inside a familiar figure was seen it was his friend Hannah. A bandana covered his brown shoulder length hair, a pair dark glasses covered his brown eyes. With a black gloved hand he knocks on the door, hoping he'd get her attention a second.
 
Last edited:
Hearingthe faint knock she would turn, pushing her soft red curls from her eyes, she smiled broadly and ran quickly to the door, jumping up her arms would wrap around the burly man and she'd hold him close. A small joyous giggle would leave her as she embraced him.
"Genie!" Her voice carried inside the tavern and danced softly, pure happiness filled her.
 
Rex finished his food and picked up the plates to take them to the kitchen. He had not even thought about a brothel being illegal until Hannah said it. He probably should have realized it given her relationship in organized crime. He was about to push open the kitchen door when he heard a knock and turned. Hannah obviously knew this guy and seemed glad to see him. Rex wished she was as glad to see him but knew that would never happen. As far he could tell Hannah just thought of him as a pawn in her game. In the hierarchy around here he figured he was little bit above the dogs, but only by a little. At least he got to be inside. He started to whistle as went to the kitchen, wondering about the bar improvements Troy had in mind made him excited to help out. But now dishes.
 
As Hannah held close to the biker she looked inside and noticed Rex staring. A hint.of.wanting or.longing held fast to his expression, and she was filled with concern. He was a pig yes, but a good worker. And he was getting better at not treating Hannah like a sex robot which helped. She would speak to him after she got Gene inside for a cold drink and a hot meal.
 
Seeing Hannah smiling and bolt to the door as he stepped inside, opening his arms to catch his giggling friend. Chuckling deeply as her leaping embrace slams him against the door, hugging her back as tightly with a big grin. ''Hey Darlin! long damned time no see..how the hell have you been all these years gal?'' A voice like a gravelly rumble the exact opposite of hers, it didn't carry as far but it reached everyone's ears.
 
"Stressed, tired, ready to give up. The usual." She bantered softly and dropped from his embrace, she led him over to the bar and asked him to sit. "Hungry, thirsty?" She asked softly grinning from ear to ear. She was fluttery and cute around him, truly happy.
 
''Yeah you never could just take it easy Hannah.'' Led by the hand like a little boy that's late for supper, the girl now a beautiful buxom woman always caring for friends. ''Both actually. I smelled the Marinara sauce across the street at my shop.'' Taking a seat he chuckles at the sweet attitude she has. ''I'll have a glass of Vino with the Pasta please.''
 
Back
Top