Best site to share wife photos on?

If she really wants her photos shared, ask her to find the right hosting site and post them herself.

Haven't you ever heard the line about yacht prices: if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it? Same thing with wifey/gf pics: if you have to ask where to post them, your relationship can't afford it.

If she really wants her photos shared, ask her to find the right hosting site and post them herself.

My my people here are jugdgemental, a question was asked I the "How To" forum and you respond with this? Please show us your crystal ball NightL, you obviously know from looking into it that this questions is not valid.

Seriously, where do you get off chiming in with an unrelated response to his query?
Seems from past history when some raises a question you deem "not valid" you are judge, jury and excutioner!

My 2 cents

My my people here are jugdgemental, a question was asked I the "How To" forum and you respond with this? Please show us your crystal ball NightL, you obviously know from looking into it that this questions is not valid.

Seriously, where do you get off chiming in with an unrelated response to his query?
Seems from past history when some raises a question you deem "not valid" you are judge, jury and excutioner!

My 2 cents

I don't disagree with Night. Having been the victim of someone secretly taking my picture and then sharing it, I think it is an awful thing to have such a violation of trust. Advising someone to discuss it with a partner isn't condemning it as much as it is encouraging things to be done in a way that might enhance the relationship.

My 2 cents

Skytowner, welcome to Lit. Please bear in mind that there are many of us who have been here a long time and have seen damage done by men posting pictures of their SO without the SO's permission. This was a valid comment based on that experience. So while you may feel that people on the How To are being judgmental, please know that many of us speak from the heart, based on things we have seen occur previously. So sorry if you took offense.

My 2 cents
Looks like you're gonna be getting some change back.

Skytowner, welcome to Lit. Please bear in mind that there are many of us who have been here a long time and have seen damage done by men posting pictures of their SO without the SO's permission. This was a valid comment based on that experience. So while you may feel that people on the How To are being judgmental, please know that many of us speak from the heart, based on things we have seen occur previously. So sorry if you took offense.

With all due respect, how do you or anyone else other than the OP know the discussion hasn't already taken place? I appreciate there are douche bags who would post intimate pics without proper consent/mutual agreement but immediately jumping to that conclusion is presumptuous.

I was not offended merely pointing out NightL's rush to judgement.

Thank you for the reasoned response, it is appreciated.

Looks like you're gonna be getting some change back.

How so?

All replies were respectful in their explanation for what they believe was NightL's motive.

Are you trying to "stir the pot" Eilan? I fail to see another reason for your "jab"...all other had a point to make, you did not.

With all due respect, how do you or anyone else other than the OP know the discussion hasn't already taken place? I appreciate there are douche bags who would post intimate pics without proper consent/mutual agreement but immediately jumping to that conclusion is presumptuous.

I was not offended merely pointing out NightL's rush to judgement.

Thank you for the reasoned response, it is appreciated.

I believe NightL may have responded in that way because of checking the OP's post history. There seems to be a - discrepancy, if you will, because of referring to the pictures already posted on AmPics identified as a "girlfriend." NightL was calling the OP out. Interesting that the OP has not posted here on this thread again, either....

At any rate...I hope you continue to explore here on Lit. Come over the the Playground for awhile!:kiss:

Back