Administrative Assistant used to do porn

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
Administrative Assistant did porn

not edited sorry. Wrote it while I walked back from lunch. Also she did Porn She wasn't used or it

In college Sarah shot a few porn video's to pay her way. Now 25 Sarah's been the Administrative Assistant to Tim one of the companies divisional directors, for a year. Tim just turned Thirty he's extremely extroverted, very particular and is the youngest director. He fired his last assistant for being what he called unprofessional disorganized and not a good fit. She never understood him.

Within the first day sarah learned to adapt to his mannerisms. Conservative dress etc She doesn't like Tim, but she doesn't hate him. She knows the other assistants are forced to sleep with execs. Tim is simply all work, she appreciates that. Although he's bland and demanding he's not, 24-7 demanding, he strikes the right balance.

One day Sarah is called into Brad, Tim's competitors office. He attempts to blackmail her into sex, because of her old porn video he just watched. The economy is bad and she needs the job. However her brief porn career was something she regrets. It was need based, it is not who she is.

After she refuses and kicks him in the balls, her porn name Erica Star makes the rounds in the office. The girls mock her and she Eventualy confesses to Tim, who she expects to fire her. However he doesn't fire her, to her surprise. He brushes it off and treats it bizarrely as a private matter. She walks out of his office stunned.

Tim's boss Andrew the VP calls Tim in telling him to fire Sarah. Tim refuses citing her excellent performance further citing hr guidelines to defend her. Andrew threatens to fire Tim. Tim counters by saying if she goes I go. Andrew pushes his bluff far but sees that Tim won't relent. Andrew decides Tim is too valuable to let go.

Days later Sarah breaks from the normal routine to question Tim about this, after hereing it rumored. He's the only one that treats her with respect anymore. He is unchanged in how he treats her. He sees her as a hardworking loyal employee. She however is starting grow wet for him.

She starts to look closer at his personal life unlike before, She realizes that once a month he books himself into a swanky hotel in the city, for a might. She knows it's not business because he does it with his own cash. She realizes after following him after two months, he's sees an escort once a month. This doesn't bother her.

She determines that his antie social personality and qualities that make him good at work, make him scared or unable to pursue women. Now full crushing on him. She decides to be direct and blunt
Like he is. Hints won't work on him.

She confronts him in the lobby of the hotel on his next trip. For the first time in over a year. She catches him nervously sweating and nervouse. She invites him to the hotel bar. Telling him she canceled his escort. She starts to pull his hand up her skirt. He starts to resist using their work relationship as his defense.

She shuts him up and takes him to the hotel room. During the sex she sees an extremely aggressive side of him. She only saw in specific work situations, like when he defended her. He takes charge Switching personalities fingering her making her beg for his cock and fucking her to bliss. She realizes he's a different person in the bedroom and Sarah loves It.

At work the next day Tim try's to figure out how to deal with everything. Sarah does it for him as she quits. Knowing that would be best for Tim. He refuses to accept it. Proceeding to kiss her in the middle of his office. The letter falling from her hands, her legs wrapping around his waist.
 
Last edited:
Ooh I loved this. Not for the fact that my name is Sarah. But its so corporate and dirty that I would love to see where this is heading.
 
Ooh I loved this. Not for the fact that my name is Sarah. But its so corporate and dirty that I would love to see where this is heading.

Lots and and lots of office sex, awkward at first, as his alpha male personality creeps into every crevice of his life.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top