Bored and HARD on call at the hospital...

Mother's Day and on call...

On call on Mother's Day...sucks. Let me know if anyone wants to hangout. IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here. Have a great day and Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. I love you mom.

-Mark
 
Call...

On call tonite...let me know if you want to hangout. IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here.
 
Call..

On call tonite...let me know if you want to hangout...OM here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners
 
Anyone want to hangout...I am capped for the night and won't be busy at all. Here at the hospital bored. Let me know if you want to talk/hangout. PM here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners
 
Sorry for those who tried talking to me over the last few hours...I was away in the ER...but I am back now and should be free...so feel free to message me again here or om yahoo @ i_got_spinners. I am really bored and would appreciate you hanging out with me. Have a great rest of the night.
 
On call...let me know if you want to talk...thanks and hope you had a great weekend!

-Mark
 
On call again...

I am on call today. Not much is going on. Come hangout with me here or on Yahoo. Yahoo ID is i_got_spinners. I've got a few stories/experiences that I would love to share. Hopefully you all have a good day and a weekend. Thank you.

-Mark
 
On call...let me know if you wish to hangout/talk. Thanks. Hope you all had a great weekend.
 
On call tonite...let me know if you want to hangout...thanks. pm here or i_got_spinners on yahoo.

Mark
 
Call

On call...let me know if you want to talk and hangout. I have a few stories I would love to share with you if you are interested. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving break. Have a good rest of the weekend.

-mark
 
Am pretty sure practising medicine with an erection is not encouraged. Perhaps that's what us Brits call "Private healthcare". :rolleyes:
 
Call...

LOL....anyway I am still on call and bored. If you wish to hangout let me know. I would love to talk. Thanks and hope you had a great weekend.
 
On...

On call tonight...please let me know if you'd like to talk and hangout. I'd love to hangout. Hope you all had a great weekend and not stuck in a hospital like I am. See you all later. Thanks.
 
On call tonight...please let me know if you'd like to talk and hangout. I'd love to hangout. Hope you all had a great weekend and not stuck in a hospital like I am. See you all later. Thanks.


You do know it's hard to hang out when you aren't actually online ;)
 
A hard man is good to find. Especially when he's a doctor ;) Love to be on call for you, sexy :kiss:
 
Back
Top