Girls in Awkward or Embarrassing Situations

Being a child of the 70's I never wore a bra, as was the custom for young women of that era. I remember how my father-in-law would stare at my breasts whenever he was around, which would make my nipples hard, which would make him stare even more. I never mentioned this to my husband but I'm sure he noticed.

The most awkward time was right after I had our first child and I had just breast fed the baby. I unknowingly had a bit of milk leakage on the front of my top. When my f-i-l saw this he actually got a noticeable hard on. I was embarrassed, but also hugely turned on. Hubby got some extra attention that night thanks to his dad!

great story .......
 
Hi My name is Linda do you want to pms me

I am a couple of years older than you but like being put in situations/being the subject of innuendo
 
Many years ago, while in high school I ended up with a very sexy hippie chick on my parents couch. As the night progressed she end up riding my cock on top of me. Our family room had one of those sliding pocket doors which disappeared into the wall. As she was riding away my Dad threw open the pocket door. This gorgeous little creature covered herself up the best she could. As he was yelling and she was dismounting, her yummy little cum filled pussy let go a huge queef .My Dad was speechless!
 
Not sure this counts because it wasn't ME in the outfit. However, years ago we were at my brother in law's house and his recently married daughter (my niece in law) was there with her husband and a lot of other family. Fourth of July. She was wearing really short shorts and sitting on a barstool across from where I was on the sofa. She must have had a huge natural bush because there was pube hair bushing out from both legs of those super short shorts as they rode up higher into her crotch. I've always wondered if she did that on purpose. It's hard to imagine that it was a simple accident.
 
16 years ago, my husband picked me up from Heathrow airport after I'd been home for five weeks to see my mom, and we stopped off at our little London flat for a little "re-acquaintance" after our seperation, before going to our home proper in Oxfordshire. We were in the shower cubicle, telling each other what we were going to do to each other, in great and graphic detail, all the filthy, depraved and nasty things we wanted to do to each other, hands and tongues everywhere, and hubby was primed, loaded for bear after 5 weeks, and ready to put his money where his mouth was, (which was great, as it gave me somewhere else to hang the soap on a rope!)

Eager to to get things rolling,we yanked the shower cubicle door open, and his mother and aunt were standing there, open mouthed, with a load of sheets and towels they'd brought back after laundering them for us while I was away. I was only a year married then, but I'm sure I can still detect that "my son married a strumpet" glint in her eye when she looks at me...
 
16 years ago, my husband picked me up from Heathrow airport after I'd been home for five weeks to see my mom, and we stopped off at our little London flat for a little "re-acquaintance" after our seperation, before going to our home proper in Oxfordshire. We were in the shower cubicle, telling each other what we were going to do to each other, in great and graphic detail, all the filthy, depraved and nasty things we wanted to do to each other, hands and tongues everywhere, and hubby was primed, loaded for bear after 5 weeks, and ready to put his money where his mouth was, (which was great, as it gave me somewhere else to hang the soap on a rope!)

Eager to to get things rolling,we yanked the shower cubicle door open, and his mother and aunt were standing there, open mouthed, with a load of sheets and towels they'd brought back after laundering them for us while I was away. I was only a year married then, but I'm sure I can still detect that "my son married a strumpet" glint in her eye when she looks at me...


That's hilarious Lori, but probably understandable.
 
A few years ago I went camping with a large group of female friends. The showers were open, communal showers with space for about 5 people to shower at the same time. Most of us were reluctant to go naked but myself and a few of the older ones decided to bite the bullet and strip off. After all, we were all women and there's nothing we hadn't seen before. Mid shower however, we realised that there was a large group of guys walking to the rear of our shower block.

How did we know? The windows were open to let out steam and we could see them looking at us in the reflection of the mirrors, which were directly opposite the showers!
 
When I was very young I used to babysit for this family and the dad used to fuck me when he drove me home . . . About the same time I met this guy at a party and he took me home. It seems he was some kind of relative of the people I baby sat for and was staying there.

I never told him why I didn't go in and we ended up at a motel instead
 
Back
Top