I love to masturbate while looking at big tits. Can you help me out with some pics?

dmwstar69 said:
there are some lush pics of boobs here, but only one pic of boobs covered in man paste. which daring ladies are willing to show

Here are two of mine...

Gomez130 said:
XXX your Wife is UNBELIEVABLE you better spoil her rotten....

WOW, I'm speachless

Thanks, Gomez!

I love to spoil her rotten. In fact, shortly after I took this picture, that's exactly what I did :)

4.gif

XXXanderWolfe said:
Thanks, Gomez!

I love to spoil her rotten. In fact, shortly after I took this picture, that's exactly what I did :)
I have to say, your wife never takes a bad picture.

How about these? ;)

40H, yes, you read correctly ;)

Attachments

• Fuji FinePix A210 007a.JPG
    Fuji FinePix A210 007a.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 3,600
  • Me 002.jpg
    Me 002.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 4,369
bigbreastsluvr said:
Everytime I log on to Literotica, I just can't seem to help my self. I search and search for all the ladies with big hooters on this site and start stroking my cock and eventually I end up cuming all over my hand, the computer keyboard, and the carpet. :nana: :D

I LOVE WOMEN WITH BIG KNOCKERS!!! Always have, always will.

What do you ladies think about me and others like me that masturbate while staring at your big mellons? I hope you don't mind. I have the utmost respect for you ladies. You are my dream girls. :kiss:

Can you ladies help me out? I sure would like to see this thread develop into a huge photo library of all our busty, buxom literotica members (D-cup or larger). :D

Sorry, I only have little ones.

I'll show off mine for ya *wink* :kiss:

Attachments

• sarahboobies99.jpg
    sarahboobies99.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4,362
Back