Never Submit, Never Surrender

Nadi was so happy and then Haska left. She opened her mouth to tell him that they should disperse the funds and do a few other things, because what she did wasn't exactly legal and his account just grown bigger overnight. It was going to cause an alert somewhere. But he was gone and she just crossed her arms and legs and waited for him to return. Nadi was fidgeting slightly wondering what he was doing with HER money and how long it'll take for HIS bank to notice that he had just turned into a billionaire over night. She had a few more steps like the filing of a death certificate for a rich uncle, lottery inheritance, anything, but since he was being so alpha male she was going to keep this to herself until he figured it out.

That was quickly forgotten as he brought up the talk of collars and her getting him to take the fall. That happened yesterday. It was in the past. Why couldn't he let that go? "Okay, well let's not talk about collars. It'll ruin my reputation. As for you taking the fall well, you didn't go down in a blaze of fire like I had planned. Infact, you came out better than ever. You're a much better person, because of my failed of an attempt for you to take my fall. See! It was a good thing."

That's when his phone buzzed. Nadi instantly knew that his bank was a really good bank and had probably noticed the funds. He turned to her and she held her hands up in surrender. "Wait, let me exp-!" But his hands were in her hair pulling her off the bed and showing her something she already knew before pushing her back to the bed.

"I can clear this up... I can," but he wasn't listening to her and worse he was regretting his decision to be with her. Nadi bit her lip as she felt that wave of hurt crash to her. Why did she fucking care?

She turned her head sideways to look at him and her eyes narrowed as he threatened to take her virgin ass. "I can clear that up. Well, I could have, but you didn't give me time. I was going to disperse those funds (into my own accounts), but I can still maybe fix this. I'm no hacker, but..." Nadi was trying to explain but she could feel his hardness pressed into her and she was getting distracted. She hated how she instantly started to get wet and she reached for the reader trying to use it in a way that it wasn't supposed to be used.

Nadi was getting frustrated. She needed a computer to do a better job of hacking, but all he was giving her was the reader and she was failing at almost every turn. She had managed to hack into the bank system and unfreeze the account, but she couldn't get the security audit to go away. She was able to disperse some of the funds, but she was needed to have them on constant move and it wasn't enough. His account was going to need some serious explaining.

"Ookay, well you don't owe 2 million just 1.5 so that's good news. I just need you to get off me and to get me a real computer. I'll clear this up." Hopefully
 
The woman could talk as fast as she could loose her temper. She went on at length about irrelevant things, then cut back to the matter at hand. But he had to hand it to her, she was handling things a lot better than he was, and that, more than anything else, calmed him down so the anxiety and anger passed.

"I can clear that up. Well, I could have, but you didn't give me time. I was going to disperse those funds (into my own accounts), but I can still maybe fix this. I'm no hacker, but..."

Haska was aware of the way she paused and her eyes got that far away look. 'Fuck, I thought I was bad...' But she reached for the credchip reader and started doing things with it that made him frown slightly. What she was doing was impressive to say the least, given the limited functionality of the unit she was abusing with such enviable skill. Some of the money was moved, but he could tell by the look on her face, and the growing tension within her body. The bad kind of tension rather than the good.

"Ookay, well you don't owe 2 million just 1.5 so that's good news. I just need you to get off me and to get me a real computer. I'll clear this up."

"Great, just fucking marvelous. Alright, Slave," Haska pushed himself up using her body as the base for his push, "get yourself dressed if you don't like to be seen naked in public. I'm going to get you to a computer and you can fix this fucking mess. And next time, before you jump off and start doing this kind of stuff again, warn me when you've got more left to do."

Haska leaned against the wall near the door, keeping an eye on Nadi for at least two main reasons. Firstly, to make sure she didn't try anything stupid now the fine had been paid off, and secondly, because she was too fucking hot not to look at.

"Now to get a couple of things sorted out, Nadi. Firstly, you have no say whatsoever concerning the collar and the nice brand that's going to be placed on you. Both are happening. Live with it. As for being lined up to take a fall. Think about it, Nadi, if the places were reversed, would you just let go of it and let bygones be bygones?" He look he gave her after the question told her as pplain as words would have what the answer would be. "You tried to fuck me over in a bad way, and that's not easily forgiven. There is no way you'd let Goat go if the little fucker paid you back in full and said he was sorry for trying to kill you. Funny enough, you essentially tried to kill me by getting me locked up instead of you... for sixty cycles no less." Haska shook his head. "No, you haven't got close to paying that off yet.

"We're heading to the Comms Centre. Even a backward shit heap like this place would have one. Where's there's a Comms Centre, there'll be computers. Come on, I cant wait to see how to fix up this little mess."
 
Nadi grounded her teeth at the term slave. If she could she would have struck his face. Still she had to think of a way to right his account while also righting hers. She was so close to being home free and it was like something else was getting in her way. Now, with the investigation she would have to think 10 steps ahead ... of a fucking computer. What would make the audit go away without anyone noticing? The use of a dead relative was gone. What else?

Nadi stood up and stared at him like he was an idiot. "Get dressed in what?! You tore my only fucking shirt." The word asshole was unsaid, but hung in the air. She pulled on her pants that hung slightly off her hips giving her a pirate-y look that was more sexy although more annoying to her.

She stopped as he gave his orders and felt a flutter in her stomach. Pavlovs law. She was a fucking dog for being turned on by this man. "Like, fuck they are," Nadi muttered to herself when he again stated she was getting a collar and a brand. Nadi didn't bother answering his question. It was already obvious since she was dead set on killing Goat.

Nadi shook her head and crossed over to his bag and pulled out a shirt. She smiled prettily as she literally tore it so that it fit her more snug. "Must provide for me, right?!" She marched out of the room and down the stairs and just as she thought all the fuckers were still there. She rolled her eyes and ignored them as her mine whirled on how to find a solution. Hell, her whole body language changed as her mind took on a different route. She wasn't stalking, but sashaying, she was boring holes into people. She looked past them, but her eyes just held the look of deep concentration. Like this she seemed harmless.

They arrived at the Comms Centre and Nadi sat down and began working. After an hour she stopped and turned the computer to him. "Okay, so before you get mad understand this. I had to do it. There was no way an investigation couldn't happen and worse you'll get indicted for stealing since I am your property and anything I do goes against you. I mean you, I, stole a billion dollars. You were so going to jail."

Nadi quickly flashed through the screen. "So it was easier to kill you, here's your death certificate and burial plot. Cute. No worries I left all your assets, which I would have sworn would have been more, to your God-Son.. which I made sure had all sorts of rumors of actually being your secret love child as he looks just like you. Computers, never lie so I had to up your age by 10 years a little clerical filing and now we just need to cut about 5 off your age now hence why you didn't raise your child. 15! Really a child at 15 to a woman who was 45." Nadi turned the screen to show a picture of a slightly bland looking woman holding a picture of a child.

"Anywho the scandal was pretty bad. I just need you to type here and it'll type the names on all the records, deeds, blah blah blah onto your assets. Just pick your name and type here. I've already put in a name for you so feel free to hit enter and keep it." The name Gaylord Asshat was typed on the line with a blinking cursor.

"As for the money it looks like it was sent back. Really I just dispersed it to various places." My accounts. "And as such now you won't be questioned about the money and your financial situation shouldn't be looked too closely anymore with your death. By the way autoerotic asphyxiation. Wow! Kinky."
 
Haska had to admit that she still had a strong fire within her, and that very fire was what was attracting him so much to her. It didn't hurt one little bit that she was such an incredibly sexy looking woman too.

"Get dressed in what?! You tore my only fucking shirt."

He heard the unsaid word she tacked into the end of the sentence, but since she didn't actually say it, he couldn't in all honesty punish her for it, even when they both knew that it was hanging there almost invisible. he looked on as she pulled on her pants, and quite liked the way they hung on her lovely hips. He could definitely handle walking her around in public topless. He smirked at the thought of doing it sometime, just to piss her off.

He heard her mutter something after reminding her of her collar and brand that she would be wearing once they were finished in the comms station. She was not getting off lightly for trying to kill him, and marking her and slapping a good piece of metal around her neck was going to be the price she would pay. Besides, she was his slave, his property, and he was well within his rights to do both to her.

He bristled as she grabbed a shirt and tore it until it was a better fit for her slender frame. His eyes narrowed, partly in anger and partly in appreciation of the look it gave her.

'Yeah, after she branded, I'm going to fuck that hot little bitch and remind her of her place. And who cares if there is an audience.'

He followed her casually as she made her way out of the building. He saw, much to his surprise, that she was walking like a woman, rather than a warrior, and the way she moved was very appealing. Just about every pair of eyes in the room were on her, and those that weren't were floating in so much booze they wouldn't see a damned thing right in front of their nose. Haska made no move to hide his appreciation of the woman he owned, giving the crowd a knowing grin; This one is mine, people.

Nadi was all business right from word go, and Haska leaned against a support post and watched as she worked more of her computer related magic. He knew his way around the systems well enough, but he had to admit that she was head and shoulders above him. Always a nice thing to know what your slave can get up to, and better to know so he could keep her from getting up to any mischief aimed at himself or the crew.

"Okay, so before you get mad understand this. I had to do it. There was no way an investigation couldn't happen and worse you'll get indicted for stealing since I am your property and anything I do goes against you. I mean you, I, stole a billion dollars. You were so going to jail.

"So it was easier to kill you, here's your death certificate and burial plot. Cute. No worries I left all your assets, which I would have sworn would have been more, to your God-Son.. which I made sure had all sorts of rumors of actually being your secret love child as he looks just like you. Computers, never lie so I had to up your age by 10 years a little clerical filing and now we just need to cut about 5 off your age now hence why you didn't raise your child. 15! Really a child at 15 to a woman who was 45."


He watched as she went through the details on the screen, sensing the malicious fun she was getting from everything she was doing. He understood the intent behind what Nadi was doing, but the actual execution was something different.

"Anywho the scandal was pretty bad. I just need you to type here and it'll type the names on all the records, deeds, blah blah blah onto your assets. Just pick your name and type here. I've already put in a name for you so feel free to hit enter and keep it.

"As for the money it looks like it was sent back. Really I just dispersed it to various places. And as such now you won't be questioned about the money and your financial situation shouldn't be looked too closely anymore with your death. By the way autoerotic asphyxiation. Wow! Kinky."


His hand found the long flowing locks of her hair that he was starting to like beyond just being a convenient handhold, fisting his hand in deep within her hair and yanked her around roughly to look at him.

"All very humourous, Slave. Nice piece of creativity as well. However you have gone quite a bit too far with a lot of what you have put in about, and for me." He lifted her a few inches from her seat, using just her hair. "Now, how about using that brain of yours to make something a little less creative, but just as resilient as what you have made up.

"I know you want get back at me for having the audacity of avoiding your clever little scheme to escape capture, but don't piss me off too much. In the eyes of the law, remember, you're my property. Property I can dispose of in any way I desire. Don't ever make me think keeping you around is too much trouble, because I will dispose of you - most probably from an airlock in close orbit of a planet with a good corrosive atmosphere." He brought his face closer until their noses almost touched. "And never doubt for a moment that I wont hesitate to do that."

He almost threw her back into the chair, and spun her to face the screen. Now, fix all of that up, Slave. Clear out all the crap and put in something more sensible. Do it, or pass into legend a whole lot of years earlier than you planned."
 
Back
Top