BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I wonder why it was moved here where people are posting copied pics vs under amateur pics

so how come all my favourite threads are dying out?

evening everyone

Fab! Just stumbled across this thread ...

I'm a very proud BBW, and so happy to see there are plus-lovers out there, still!

Look forward to getting to know all the regs here. If you wanna chat, feel free to PM me!

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?

Well you must be doing something right, you have had over 107,600 views.

Its been a while since I came into this thread. Glad its still going. Another lover of the larger woman. :D I much prefer a larger woman that a skinny woman.

Fab! Just stumbled across this thread ...

I'm a very proud BBW, and so happy to see there are plus-lovers out there, still!

Look forward to getting to know all the regs here. If you wanna chat, feel free to PM me!

Welcome to the thread, hope you have a fun time here. :)

Welcome to the thread, hope you have a fun time here. :)

I doubtless will ... especially if it picks up.

I've heard rumors of clubs that cater specifically to BBWs and those that love them ... Any of you ever go to one of those? I'd love to go, myself ... Talk about a confidence booster!

I agree. I'm just now learning how to feel sexy in my skin, and most days, it's still a battle.

This freaking media-mad generation doesn't like to help us fuller-figured gals at all.

It's sad that some group of freaks with a fetish for bones is in charge of what the country is exposed to as erotic and enticing ... I say some chubby-chaser needs to invade their circle and show those hungry men what real women look like!

I tell you, as a woman who was sneered at and made fun of her entire life ... We can't allow those people to rule our own sexuality! I was married for several years to a man that did nothing to encourage me, but did everything to tear me down, all because HE turned out to be ashamed of MY weight.

It's been in the last 4 years that I've learned to say "Fuck the haters" and realize that my curves entitle me to a degree of sexy that those skinny bitches could only WISH to have.

Ok .. EndRant ... I'm all about feeling better about oneself.

If my thick sisters need a lift, feel free to PM me!
I'm always here for ya, babes!
POWER TO THE FATGIRLS!!

This freaking media-mad generation doesn't like to help us fuller-figured gals at all.

It's sad that some group of freaks with a fetish for bones is in charge of what the country is exposed to as erotic and enticing ... I say some chubby-chaser needs to invade their circle and show those hungry men what real women look like!

I tell you, as a woman who was sneered at and made fun of her entire life ... We can't allow those people to rule our own sexuality! I was married for several years to a man that did nothing to encourage me, but did everything to tear me down, all because HE turned out to be ashamed of MY weight.

It's been in the last 4 years that I've learned to say "Fuck the haters" and realize that my curves entitle me to a degree of sexy that those skinny bitches could only WISH to have.

Ok .. EndRant ... I'm all about feeling better about oneself.

If my thick sisters need a lift, feel free to PM me!
I'm always here for ya, babes!
POWER TO THE FATGIRLS!!

My problem stems from low self-esteem. I WAS one of those skinny bitches in high school, without trying. I was young, had a high metabolism, and all that jazz. I started gaining weight in college, with the help of birth control, and I've never lost it. Then, the kids added more. Truth be told, I hated being skinny. I'm just now learning to love myself for who I am, not what the mirror or scale tells me I am.

My problem stems from low self-esteem. I WAS one of those skinny bitches in high school, without trying. I was young, had a high metabolism, and all that jazz. I started gaining weight in college, with the help of birth control, and I've never lost it. Then, the kids added more. Truth be told, I hated being skinny. I'm just now learning to love myself for who I am, not what the mirror or scale tells me I am.

Sister, you're hot. I don't have to be able to see you to tell it. Especially if that avatar is yours (very nice) .... Sexy is as much a mental thing as it is physical. Try and get a daily habit, a pampering session or something that's just for you ... Do whatever it takes for you to feel sexy, every day, and soon, you'll see a marked difference.

I did it, and now I can tell it in my walk. I'm a fucking sexy goddess, and they need to watch out because this Mommy (I'm a single mom, so it's not a typo) knows she's got it.

If you need some ideas, or just support, feel free to PM me.
Like I said, I'm all about feeling good about yourself.

Sister, you're hot. I don't have to be able to see you to tell it. Especially if that avatar is yours (very nice) .... Sexy is as much a mental thing as it is physical. Try and get a daily habit, a pampering session or something that's just for you ... Do whatever it takes for you to feel sexy, every day, and soon, you'll see a marked difference.

I did it, and now I can tell it in my walk. I'm a fucking sexy goddess, and they need to watch out because this Mommy (I'm a single mom, so it's not a typo) knows she's got it.

If you need some ideas, or just support, feel free to PM me.
Like I said, I'm all about feeling good about yourself.

Yes, those are mine in my avatar.

And I do try to pamper myself everyday. I think the fact that I'm nearing 30 is getting to me...

Thanks for the pep talk though! :rose:

Yes, those are mine in my avatar.

And I do try to pamper myself everyday. I think the fact that I'm nearing 30 is getting to me...

Thanks for the pep talk though! :rose:

I'm approaching 30 myself. It's a slight bitch. I'm holding once I get there, as long as I possibly can. LOL
You're welcome ... my slightly bi polar door is always ajar!
:heart:

i happen to love women of all sizes but find larger women especially attractive

POWER TO THE FATGIRLS!!

This attitude/confidence is one of the many reasons I adore curvy women...own your body, and rock it...and our worlds!!!

i whole heartedly agree that attitude is everything. I get men turning their heads to look at me and I am a plus size. They don't look because I wear overly revealing clothes or anything, I definitely wear clothes to flatter and entice but its just a smile and confidence that says " hey I got it"

i whole heartedly agree that attitude is everything. I get men turning their heads to look at me and I am a plus size. They don't look because I wear overly revealing clothes or anything, I definitely wear clothes to flatter and entice but its just a smile and confidence that says " hey I got it"

this is a true statement and I am sucker for a lady with curves that knows how to wear and use those curves with confidence

That's it to a tee. Men are drawn by confidence and security. I've never dresses overly suggestively and I get many flirtatious looks and lingering glances. It boils down to how a woman carries herself, and I wont carry myself like anything less than the goddess that I am. And I sure wont settle for less than I deserve!

beautifully said. I love to wear sweaters cuz they show my curvy body but they are tasteful and i think i look sexy but not slutty.

Depends on the sweater, for me ... LOL Some just make me look plain goofy.

Though, I tend to avoid sweaters entirely when I wear a skirt ... That's how I accidentally earned the monicker "Velma" from my friends .... Sweater, skirt, flats and a headband ... Meh. I'll never live it down! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back