Help!!!!!!!

bearlee

TAKING A BREAK
Joined
Sep 24, 2001
Posts
21,813
DID A STORY, HIT PREVIEW, SOMEHOW DID SOME EDITING, I THINK, HIT SUBMIT, CAME AS ALREADY SUBMITTED, CHANGE TO NEW TITLE, THEN SAID NOT SUBMITTED-NEEDED TO BE-HIT SUBMIT BUT HAD A NOTE ON SECOND ONE. I THINK WHAT WAS SOMEHOW SUBMITTED WAS UNEDITED VERSION. CAN'T PULL IT UP NOW TO SEE-JUST SAYS PENDING. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
 
If you click on where it says pending you can edit it.
 
Tried that but the new screen doesn't seem to work like the old one. Didn't work. It was sent back after I sent an email to lit, but I still can't look at it. Guess it's gone.
 
That sucks.

I guess you didn't save a copy?

Just a reminder, but it makes more sense to write your stories/poems on your word processor and upload them through the browser on Literotica. That way you always have a copy.

It was probably your best story yet, I suppose?

Rewrite it while it is still fresh in your mind, otherwise you will forget little details.

Good luck.
 
Thanks. The message field is blank for some reason. Received a message back from lit it would be there. Guess I have to try to again. Not smart enough to know how to do what you said but I may rewrite it. First attempt at an erotic story, other three have been nonerotic. Not sure how good it was but it is fresh in my mind since it's a true story. I wish I was more computer literate. It does suck though, but entirely my fault I suppose.
 
Bearlee,

I'm not very computer literate, either, but I will share the little bit I know/understand.

If you use Word, or WordPerfect, or some other word processor, you can write your story offline, at your leisure, spell check it, and save it as a Word document. Then go to Literotica and go to the submissions section. Instead of typing in your story, go further down the page to where it says browse (or upload), and you can search your hard drive or floppy to find the story and attach it to the submission page, and then hit submit.

It is the safest way to work, because something as little as a power interruption could wipe out your story as you write, and that would suck.

Another advantage to writing this way is that you are not rushed and you can go back to the story a day or two later and see if there are errors you did not originally see, such as clarity.
 
Thanks, I'll see if I can get somebody around the office to walk me through that. Appreciate it.
 
Back
Top