X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

“Oh God, Neko.” She moaned, looking down at his tongue as he speared his tongue through her folds, slurping at the wetness that he created. “Yes…” The hiss left her lips as he cupped her ass, squeezing it in time with his tongue.
 
-Neko groaned as he sucked her pussy and lapped her clit more. His mouth now enveloped in to her pussy full force. Neko looked up and smiled.-"Wanna see how it feels in water?"
 
Lila shivered as he pulled off her pussy. She gave him a shy smile and nodded, clinging to him as he pulled her into the water of the pool.
 
-He slowly pulled her in the pool and spread her legs int he water holding her against the wall. His cock slowly pushed his cock in her pussy this was way tighter then before the water made this tight as Neko slowly pushed in and he began to move his cock in and out slowly at first.-
 
Lila gasped as he pulled her into the water and spread her legs, holding her against the wall and slowly pushing his cock into her. She moaned as he set a slow pace, thrusting in and out of her slowly.

“Yes, Neko…” She hissed softly, her arms wrapping around his neck to hold her body closer.
 
-Neko groaned and moaned with Lila as he pounds her pussy in the pool the tight fit in the pool was terrific each movement was like silk and it just felt better with each passing moment.-"Oh Lila this feels so good."
 
The splashing of the water filled her ears and Lila clung to Neko as he pounded into her body. She gasped and moaned, her pussy clenching around his shaft as he moaned and told her that it felt so good. She whimpered and nodded, agreeing with him even as the words wouldn’t come.
 
-Neko groaned his pace quicken and thrusts nice and deep in Lila groaning and moaning with her.-"Lila....oh lila i am going to cum....I am going to cum.......I am close..."
 
“Do it, baby.” Lila hissed against his ear as she felt her body start to pulse and flutter around his cock, her orgasm ripping through her body with a surprising force.
 
-He groaned and came filling her body with his cum his hot seed filling her body as they laid in the water close by on the steps enjoying the cool water after making there bodies run hot.-
 
Lila lay against his chest, panting as his arms held her close. She raised her head and smile at her lover, kissing him softly as a thought occured to her. "You didn't use protection."
 
-He chuckled a moment and sighed.-"I been using my mutant power the whole time to keep the water warm...I also found out when using it...I am shooting blanks sort of speak....I can't do it very often maybe only in the water since Water helps with my mutant power up keep....If that makes sense."-he said softly holding her.-
 
Lila laughed softly as he explained what had happened and she kissed him once more. “Well, isn’t that convenient?” She asked with a sweet look on her face as she trailed her fingers down his body, enjoying the moment after their love making.
 
-He groaned a moment and held her in a content hugs.-"We should get back inside snuggle maybe watch a movie then bed....if you want to talk instead of watching a movie we can do that to."
 
Lila nodded, reaching for the bikini that had been discarded and quickly pulled it back on. Reaching out to take his hand, she let him lead her back into the mansion and to his room.
 
-Neko smiled when they got in to his room and began to slip in to Pjs. Neko put on a pair of long thin pajama pants then a thin white tee shirt over it. He sighed and smiled watching her dress.-"Don't you look tasty."-he laughed.-
 
Sliding one of his tees over her naked body, she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. “I know. You’re the envy of everyone here at the school.” She said with a teasing tone in her voice.
 
"I never considered my self lucky....but to of met you I guess I have to be."-he chuckled a bit and held her body close snuggling and sighing.-"I love this it's so relaxing being by you.....anything on your mind.-
 
Lila shook her head as she snuggled with Neko. “Not really. I think tomorrow I’m going to talk to the Professor and get on a training regiment.”
 
-He nods and smiled.-"I think that is a good idea....I will train as well together we will get to be a full force to be messed with.-
 
Lila laughed softly and hugged Neko tight, a yawn parting her lips as she snuggled closer to him, her eyes drifting close.
 
-Neko smiled and kissed her head-"Night Lila."-he said softly and snuggled close. The next Morning Neko woke up and with a start sitting up fast he had bad dreams but she seem to be un disturbed. Lila looked so peaceful and he breathed hard keeping her close resting in the bed still till Lila would wake.-
 
Lila murmured something in her sleep, rolling to snuggle closer to his warm side as he held her in her sleep.
 
Back
Top