Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
HS bounds in through the door, early for a Saturday and into the almost deserted Great Room, laden with bags, parcels and heaven knows what and calling out a cheery ''Good morning'' to TT he heads straight for the kitchen.......

A while later..

With his Saturday special of mixed muffins, bagels and Staffordshire oatcakes prepared and set up, the bacon, sausages, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes in serving dishes and toast heaping up. Then finally the scrammbled eggs are on the go and HS pours a steaming mug of fresh coffee, black and strong and heads back into the Great Hall.

No pause and soon three groups of three geraniums, just bursting into flower are planted out in the blossoming garden, the sprinklers turned on and still HS is at it.

The corner table he usually shares is moved to within serving distance of the chaise lounge, the papers are separated and more coffee poured

HS bounds in through the door, early for a Saturday and into the almost deserted Great Room, laden with bags, parcels and heaven knows what and calling out a cheery ''Good morning'' to TT he heads straight for the kitchen.......

Good morning to you too HS. I hope you have a fantastic day

Morning, Good Morning to all!

MMMmmmm ... oatcakes and eggs and mushrooms and bacon! I may be nibbling all morning!

A quiet day here to try to get much accomplished I have company coming to stay from out of state. Must really try to put the house to some sort of order. Been dreadfully neglected the last few weeks.

So, a bit of knoshing from my Chaise, while reading ... then need to don my apron. That darn maid and laundress never seem to turn up when needed.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Good evening lovely littles and great Daddies...

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted - I've finally had a few minutes to actually get online. We (Angel and I) are finally home together! We arrived back in CT on Monday evening after a 13 hour drive, took Tuesday and Wednesday to unload the moving truck, and she's been busy yesterday and today getting it all unpacked and organized, with still more to go. I had to return to work yesterday so I couldn't help much. :( I did give her carte blanche to move and organize the apartment as she saw fit. I must say she's done an amazing job!

The week I spent with Angel in Ohio was wonderful. That first hug and kiss we had in the airport is something I will NEVER forget! It was one of the most intense experiences of my life! She is everything I was hoping for and so, so much more. :heart: We've both been happier than pigs in mud! :D We still have those "WOW" moments when we look at each other, can't stop smiling, and then say "I can't believe that you're here, you're real, and you're mine!" It's all more than I can express in words...

I'm not going to even try to go back and read the 15+ pages I've missed. I just hope that everyone is happy, healthy, and safe. :rose:

"Oh wow - so happy for BOTH of you!" (Joining CA in the Happy Dance):rose:

I remember that moment in the airport *smiles sadly*

I am so damn happy for you both.

Aww that's great that you like how she's reorganized the apartment.
How is your little girl doing with it all?

I saw the new guy tonight for a little while. Took some convincing to get him here as he's sick and wasn't in the best of moods.
I'm pretty sure he left thinking it was worth while lol

"Good for you!!!!!!!!!":rose:

MMMmmmm ... oatcakes and eggs and mushrooms and bacon! I may be nibbling all morning!

A quiet day here to try to get much accomplished I have company coming to stay from out of state. Must really try to put the house to some sort of order. Been dreadfully neglected the last few weeks.

So, a bit of knoshing from my Chaise, while reading ... then need to don my apron. That darn maid and laundress never seem to turn up when needed.

"I know! I saw the thread for 'What's your fantasy' and I thought - winning the lottery so I can HIRE people to do ALL of this crap so all I have to do is put the cat in the car and drive to the new place in a few weeks (which, believe me, will be enough of a challenge all by itself:rolleyes:)";)

With his Saturday special of mixed muffins, bagels and Staffordshire oatcakes prepared and set up, the bacon, sausages, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes in serving dishes and toast heaping up. Then finally the scrammbled eggs are on the go and HS pours a steaming mug of fresh coffee, black and strong and heads back into the Great Hall.

No pause and soon three groups of three geraniums, just bursting into flower are planted out in the blossoming garden, the sprinklers turned on and still HS is at it.

The corner table he usually shares is moved to within serving distance of the chaise lounge, the papers are separated and more coffee poured

Good morning to you too HS. I hope you have a fantastic day

"Good morning ALL and special good morning hugs to those here, Daddy HS and my sisters Serene, CA, TT and DD. Pouring myself some more coffee with the Natural Bliss Vanilla creamer sploosh and heading over to grab some of the wonderful breakfast - stoking the engine for a full weekend of errands, cleaning, sorting, packing and maybe even a visit or two with a friend here and there. Sky is already cloudy and gray and it's hoomid :)rolleyes:) as only the Midwest in August can get......water literally dripping off my windows from condensation - hoping the weather holds long enough to get a few things done. (((Hugs))) and love to all. Catch you later!":kiss:

Last edited:

"I know! I saw the thread for 'What's your fantasy' and I thought - winning the lottery so I can HIRE people to do ALL of this crap so all I have to do is put the cat in the car and drive to the new place in a few weeks (which, believe me, will be enough of a challenge all by itself:rolleyes:)";)

I know i need them too. With this hand injury i havent been able to do much. Now i am pretty sure the dust bunnies are procreating!

Good evening to all the Littles and their Daddies!

Hope all those with illness and injury heal quickly. :rose:

I've been bored to tears today.

I did not want to go to the beach.

We went to the beach.

I did not want to get sandy.

Guess who got beach duty with the kids????

Daddy has been either super busy today or something, so I'm going into conversation withdrawal..lol..

Communication is so important to me, and I know the written word simply can not convey the true meaning of those words without inflection.

TT: I seriously hope you are getting better. I'm worried you stay sick. :(

DD: Your hand will get better. Be sure not to use it until they say so.:)

I'm still so happy for Mutato and AB!!! :heart:

PHOTO!! Do I need to have a word with your Daddy? That av of yours...*giggles* and *spanks*

Everyone else..kisses. I'm trying to make sure my visits are not so few and far between..:rose:

We went to the beach.

Daddy has been either super busy today or something, so I'm going into conversation withdrawal..lol..

Communication is so important to me, and I know the written word simply can not convey the true meaning of those words without inflection.

PHOTO!! Do I need to have a word with your Daddy? That av of yours...*giggles* and *spanks*

Everyone else..kisses. I'm trying to make sure my visits are not so few and far between..:rose:

Aw i'm sorry you've had such a yuck day *huge loving hugs*

I'm getting sick with something else. No need to worry, it's just my lack of an immune system. :rose::heart:

We went to the beach.

"RA hon' I'm sorry it's been such a sucky Saturday for you. Hoping tomorrow is better and that your Daddy is more present for you."

Aw i'm sorry you've had such a yuck day *huge loving hugs*

I'm getting sick with something else. No need to worry, it's just my lack of an immune system. :rose::heart:

"Sorry you're getting sick again Hayley but glad to hear everything else is just fine!";)

"Evening all. Haven't done as much myself today as I'd hoped. Seems like every time I get started I get engrossed in things - and sorting through things like the craft supplies is a challenge on the best of days - am I really EVER going to finish that counted cross-stitch piece I bought how MANY years ago??? Or turn that glass fish bowl into a Halloween Jack-O-Lantern candle holder??? Or even, do I really, truly want to move that 5 year stack of National Geographic magazines??? Normally I don't settle in one spot this long but I've lived in this house almost 10 years - toooooooo long - I've collected WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much CRAP!:rolleyes:"

"Evening all. Haven't done as much myself today as I'd hoped. Seems like every time I get started I get engrossed in things - and sorting through things like the craft supplies is a challenge on the best of days - am I really EVER going to finish that counted cross-stitch piece I bought how MANY years ago??? Or turn that glass fish bowl into a Halloween Jack-O-Lantern candle holder??? Or even, do I really, truly want to move that 5 year stack of National Geographic magazines??? Normally I don't settle in one spot this long but I've lived in this house almost 10 years - toooooooo long - I've collected WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much CRAP!:rolleyes:"

Ha! After doing more cleaning and moving in my mom's house, my wife came to the same conclusion: We have too much shit!

Yeah at first this "Daddy" thing is kind of weird... but if a girl called me "Daddy" then I think that I would blank out and see stars... I would be in high heavens... it would turn me on too much...

It would make me wish that I was her REAL Daddy.

"Sorry you're getting sick again Hayley but glad to hear everything else is just fine!";)

I blame the damn kids. :eek:

Throw it out. And with the magazines think about donating them to schools or child care centres. We can never have enough :)

Ha! After doing more cleaning and moving in my mom's house, my wife came to the same conclusion: We have too much shit!
LOL I've moved too often to collect too much shit

Throw it out. And with the magazines think about donating them to schools or child care centres. We can never have enough :)

Books, we have too many books! :eek:

God yes I have this fetish....its weird because I am like 98% lesbian...I love being with women...but every once in awhile the daddy thing gets me soo turned on...the dirty girl, the 'yes daddy' stuff. I don't totally get it but glad its not just me.

Books, we have too many books! :eek:

"LOL. Hayley I think you're more than likely right - it probably IS the darn kids - and I donate EVERYTHING - it goes to Goodwill or Disabled Vets or to Nursing Homes or to the local Shelter or to my church or my daughter-in-law for yard and rummage sales - And don't even get me started on the BOOKS! I gave the kids half my Christmas decorations and the big tree last year and I still seem to have too much! Moving so often in the past is what's kept me from accumulating so much before....But it'll get done....":rose:

We went to the beach.

Daddy got the full size version of that photo, and about a dozen and a half more. :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back