Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*mutters something about all the coffee talk again ;) as I sip on my much healthier vitamin drink*

I slept in till 8:30, can't believe I call that a sleep in these days

woohoo I slept in til 8:30 today as well! I know what you mean that 830 is suddenly sleeping in?
Glad we are on the same pages :)

Thank you all. It wasn't easy, but it got to be too much. I need to find someone older with experience. At least now I have a better idea of what I don't want. The problem is finding someone who wants this lifestyle and not just requests for role play. Which is fine, but I want a daddy. Long term, of my own. Time to wish upon a star.

"Wishes DO come true, I promise.":rose:

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok Sorry, I couldn't resist. We have to most awesome coffee machines at work... and I can drink as much as I want...

and the darn things make tea and cocoa, too

I swear.. My life is perfect...at work...lol :D

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok Sorry, I couldn't resist. We have to most awesome coffee machines at work... and I can drink as much as I want...

and the darn things make tea and cocoa, too

I swear.. My life is perfect...at work...lol :D

*kiss, hug, grope* :D

Good evening lovely littles and great Daddies...

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted - I've finally had a few minutes to actually get online. We (Angel and I) are finally home together! We arrived back in CT on Monday evening after a 13 hour drive, took Tuesday and Wednesday to unload the moving truck, and she's been busy yesterday and today getting it all unpacked and organized, with still more to go. I had to return to work yesterday so I couldn't help much. :( I did give her carte blanche to move and organize the apartment as she saw fit. I must say she's done an amazing job!

The week I spent with Angel in Ohio was wonderful. That first hug and kiss we had in the airport is something I will NEVER forget! It was one of the most intense experiences of my life! She is everything I was hoping for and so, so much more. :heart: We've both been happier than pigs in mud! :D We still have those "WOW" moments when we look at each other, can't stop smiling, and then say "I can't believe that you're here, you're real, and you're mine!" It's all more than I can express in words...

I'm not going to even try to go back and read the 15+ pages I've missed. I just hope that everyone is happy, healthy, and safe. :rose:

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted - I've finally had a few minutes to actually get online. We (Angel and I) are finally home together! We arrived back in CT on Monday evening after a 13 hour drive, took Tuesday and Wednesday to unload the moving truck, and she's been busy yesterday and today getting it all unpacked and organized, with still more to go. I had to return to work yesterday so I couldn't help much. :( I did give her carte blanche to move and organize the apartment as she saw fit. I must say she's done an amazing job!

The week I spent with Angel in Ohio was wonderful. That first hug and kiss we had in the airport is something I will NEVER forget! It was one of the most intense experiences of my life! She is everything I was hoping for and so, so much more. :heart: We've both been happier than pigs in mud! :D We still have those "WOW" moments when we look at each other, can't stop smiling, and then say "I can't believe that you're here, you're real, and you're mine!" It's all more than I can express in words...

I'm not going to even try to go back and read the 15+ pages I've missed. I just hope that everyone is happy, healthy, and safe. :rose:
HUGE HUGS TO MUTATO!!!!
I am so very happy for you BOTH! :heart:

OMGosh this gave me the biggest smile ever and the warmest feeling in my heart!!! :heart: I'm so happy for you both!!!

super awesome news! Hugs & Kisses to you both *happy dance*

Oh Mutato, I am so incredibly happy for you!

You deserve this and so much more.:heart:

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I remember that moment in the airport *smiles sadly*

I am so damn happy for you both.

Aww that's great that you like how she's reorganized the apartment.
How is your little girl doing with it all?

I saw the new guy tonight for a little while. Took some convincing to get him here as he's sick and wasn't in the best of moods.
I'm pretty sure he left thinking it was worth while lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back