Teachers special project(closed for Uggg)

"OK, love, pussy it is . . . but I can't promise I won't slip up some time again. And, just so you know, I do have more than one set of bedding and I do know how to use the washing machine and dryer in the basement."

Holding her tight before going into the bedroom, "Sweetheart, when you do squirt like that, I find it incredibly arousing and feel like I cum even harder for you. Just wait until we no longer have to use a condom and you can feel my cock unloading deep inside you with nothing between us."

Leaning in to whisper in her ear, "Then we will really make a mess in my bed."
 
He leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Then we will really make a mess in my bed."

She felt the warmth of his body fade as he retreated towards the room. Did he know what he did to her with those little secret moments? Did he know how her body craved the feel of his as he leaned in close like that? That his breath felt so hot against her ears that she could barely concentrate on his words but dared not miss a single one as each felt like a caress? Did he know that his sudden dips into naughtiness set a fire in her that she knew only he could quench and every moment that those fires burned she became more his?

He had left her in the lounge but he would be waiting for her. He had left her shuddering with desire. Cavelle gave him a minute to get undressed and prepare himself... she couldn't see her self managing much longer... she needed to claim what was hers and let him claim what was his. He didn't care if she made a mess, he wanted her on top so she would be a good girl and do as she was told... But again her excitement was mixed with nervousness.

Was he doing that to her or was that something she did to herself? These thoughts didn't matter any more anyway, it was time to do has he had said, to follow him, to strip naked for him, to get him hard and mount him. She would take him into her body and let him watch as she surrendered to the wonderful sensations of him moving inside her.

It's what he wanted so it was what she wanted. She wondered if he was as excited as she was. Would waiting longer make this better for him? Drawing out the anticipation? Making him wait, knowing what he would soon get? Cavelle felt wicked naughty all of a sudden at the idea of teasing him and decided maybe she could hold out for little longer. She paused outside the bedroom door... not for long though, every moment she tortured him with the wait was a moment she had to endure that same torture.

She was flushed and smiling with anticipation as she took those last steps and there he was, naked and glorious. All for her. What a lucky girl she felt. He deserved rewards for sure!

:rose:
 
Last edited:
As Patrick entered his bedroom, he left the door slightly open, enough for his young lover to watch him strip from his boxers. Stretching out on his bed, he caressed his balls and semi-hard cock, knowing that the mere entry of Cavelle into his room . . . the act of her removing her t-shirt and panties would undoubtedly complete his arousal.

From the beginning of their sexual relationship, her submissive personality had been quite apparent to him . . . her desire to satisfy him was paramount in her thinking; therefore, his request for her to ride him went against her inner desire to be 'taken' (rather than 'taking'), that somehow, being above him put her in a position of control.

How to convince her was up to him; how to let her know that, even with her mounting him, by his hands on her hips, he was really in control of how deep and forcefully he could enter her; with her astride him, her tits were more available for caressing and massaging, and her nipples were totally available to him . . . yes he was still in control of her in this position, she just needed to feel if! Even that thought of how to play with her mind was arousing to him . . . as was the sight of her approaching him from the bedroom door . . . that familiar blush in her cheeks, a combination of shyness and sexual desire.

'Hi, love, see something that interests you?" He already knew the answer, since she was the one to initiate this play time, but still loved to tease her, in a way forcing her to verbalize what she was feeling and thinking!
 
'Hi, love, see something that interests you?"

Oh the tease! He knew what he was doing to her she was sure of it! Making her say such things... Making her confess...

"Yes love, you are very sexy." Her voice was barely a whisper but he could hear her just fine. She knew because he was laughing at her, not cruelly though, he was very gentle. She knew what he was doing... helping her, helping her escape the shyness, she was grateful and what she had said was true as well.

Patrick was very handsome, a beautiful sight from the tips of his toes to the top of his head. Cavelle was already aroused and she saw no point in trying to hide her appreciative gaze as she hungrily explored him laid out there all naked for her.

His cock, of course, caught her immediate attention. He was semi erect and touching himself, that made her blush, he was touching himself and looking at her, still chuckling at her shyness and clearly thinking of her. That was a strangely erotic thing to think about.

She drew her eyes away from the slow hypnosis of the hand on his cock and allowed herself the familiar pleasure of a few seconds lost in his lust filled eyes. As always it took her breath away seeing the way he looked at her. Knowing that they were just moments away from him unleashing his desire upon her, within her. Knowing that she would surrender to it and love every moment as well. Gods yes she loved to see it in his eyes, that lust, it was a promise of pleasure to come.

She trailed her eyes down his chest, he had a broad chest for man who worked academically and she guessed that at some point in his past he must have been quite athletic. Almost of their own accord her hands lifted from her side and she started to slide them up under her T shirt. He had told her to strip or him and she would but he had also told her to get him hard and he was only half way there.

Cavelle wanted to touch herself and she thought maybe he might like to see that. Her fingers on one hand were trailing little circles up her sides and across her belly, her other hand was venturing further up under her shirt, pulling it up as it did so that he would have a clear view of her panties and bare belly. Her hand found the soft curve of her under-breast... Just the lightest touch trailing the soft curve on one then the other, not touching her nipple.

Cavelle breathed out softly... a soft sigh of pleasure. Her eyes were following the hand on his shaft but she could see his face too, see that he was definitely very interested in what she was doing. Cavelle hadn't removed her T-shirt yet but she decided her panties would be the first to go. She let her hands slide back down the smooth skin of her sides dropping her t shirt back into place but also catching the elastic of her panties and sliding them down as her hands continued down the outside of her thighs.

She heard his breathing get a little louder... good he was indeed enjoying the show...
She removed the one sock she still wore, she must make sure to collect the other one from where ever it had ended up, lost in his bedding no doubt. Her t shirt was long but not long enough to prevent him from getting some very intimate flashes as she moved about. She stepped closer.

Patrick had told her to get him hard and she had decided to challenge herself to do it without touching. She wanted to learn. It was clear he found her figure very attractive but how could she use that to please him. How did he like to see her. Feeling very self conscious but also brave and committed Cavelle put one foot up on the bed next to him, exposing one long soft pale inner thigh and every thing between that thigh and the other leg.

Patrick had an eye full. From this close her t shirt was hiding only her upper torso.

"Do you see something that interests you, Mr Tease?"

Oh yes that took some bravery but she was learning... he was a good teacher and she was emboldened also by the fact that she could see him obviously getting harder.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Patrick was indeed enjoying the 'show'; Cavelle was coming out of her shell more and more each time they were together. He was looking forward to the day when she would continue the current tease until she would straddle his face and rub her cunt all over his mouth and tongue. He knew she didn't like the word 'cunt' and he would refrain from speaking it to her . . . but the thought of that level of intimacy caused his cock to jerk in his hand . . . and a hint of blush to her cheeks.

"Yes, love, I do indeed see something that interests me."

Sliding his hand up the calf and thigh that were planted on the bed next to him, he watched her body quiver at his touch . . . and that familiar trace of vaginal moisture start to form on her lips. Who would be the first to intimately touch the other? This little game was turning into quite the arousing quest.

As his hand continued up her thigh, he heard the catch in her breathing . . . she was aroused, wet, and ready to fuck. The look on her face let him know she was ready to be taken; however, he ran his fingers on up her thigh to her lower abdomen, across her belly, and back down the other thigh.

He was wondering how much longer she would be able to stand there, one foot on the bed, trying to maintain her balance. Looking up his eyes focused on the hard nipples poking her t-shirt, then on to her eyes filled with lust.

He was ready for her, he wanted her . . . and without a doubt, she wanted him. to feel his hard shaft fill her pussy completely.

Handing her a foil wrapper with a rubber, "Fuck me, Cavelle."
 
Patrick knew how to push all her buttons now. His hands on her inner thighs found that wonderfully sensitive area where her skin was softest and he had her quivering in pleasure. So much so she was actually a little worried the one leg holding her weight would buckle, especially when he ran his hand up over her lower belly as well. It wasn't just her physical buttons he had mastered though. He was quickly becoming the master of her psychological switches as well...

"Fuck me, Cavelle."

Oh gods yes! So commanding... so hot!

"Yes love!"

She pulled her T shirt up over her head and threw it aside. Her man had demanded what was his and she would let him have it... all of it.

Cavelle took the condom from him and carefully opened it before softly taking hold of his now very hard cock and rolling it on as he'd shown her. She stroked him a few times, for his pleasure, but also for her own. She loved the feel of it when it was this hard. It built the anticipation for her, imagining how it would feel when it was inside her and knowing she wouldn't need it to be imagination for long.

She was looking forward to when the condom would no longer be needed because she knew that Patrick really wanted that but in truth she would miss the condoms a little, she loved the silky smooth latex feel of his rigid manhood wrapped in rubber. Patrick was beyond being patient now, his hands went straight to her breasts when her T shirt came off and she loved that he couldn't resist her. It made her so proud to know that she could arouse him so much.

She too was very aroused and definitely more than ready for what he wanted. She climbed onto the bed properly and straddled him, aware all the while that she had become extremely moist. His eyes were everywhere, all over her, she loved it. It took only moments to reach down and position him but she paused then. Last time they had been in this position she had been able to take him in very slowly and that sensation of being filled millimeter by millimeter had been quite wonderful. She wanted to do that again but she wasn't sure Patrick would want to be that patient.

"Love, May I take it slow please? I'd like to feel it opening me and filling me lovely and slowly, it feels so good to be stretched out and filled a little at a time till I can't take it any more but if you want it different we will do it your way."

Pleasing Patrick was the most important thing. He might want it wild and passionate but if it was okay with him Cavelle would like to really draw this out, she wanted to make this last for as long as possible. She waited for his answer with him poised there, his head pressed against her slippery wet outer lips.

One small thrust would be all it would take for him to take her, one hard thrust and he'd easily drive himself right into her in one go. That had some appeal but she hoped that maybe he would like it how she wanted it. Maybe he would want her to slide slowly and sensuously down his shaft until finally with them both shuddering in ecstasy he bottomed out within her, his balls pressed against her buttocks and his head burred in her fire. Gods the very thought of it, that and the sight of him naked, had her fire quickly turning into a raging inferno.

He was not quick to answer and Cavelle bit her lip to prevent her inner fire escaping into little gasps and whimpers of need as she waited, her eyes captured by his, her heart owned by his and her body just waiting his permission, his command.


:rose:
 
Last edited:
Knowing that his lover was become more aroused with each passing moment, Patrick took a deep breath before answering. He could feel her thighs quivering against his body as she waited for his permission to take him into her slippery tunnel.

"Take your time, love. That's what I love about you riding me like this. Unless I grab your hips and force your down my cock, you can decide how quickly and how deeply you want me. This is about pleasuring both of us . . . and I love the look of pleasure on your face when you allow me to split you open."

As he reached up and wrapped a hand around each breast, caressing and massaging, then slowly rolling her nipples between her fingers, he knew the effect on her . . . wetter by the second, her eyes almost begging him to give her permission to slide down his shaft.

Taking his hands from here breasts, grabbing her hips in his hands, focused on her eyes, and the flush in her cheeks, "Now, love!! Now, Cavelle . . . take what is yours!!"
 
Cavelle smiled and leaned down to kiss him on those lovely lips that spoke such naughty wonderful words. This had the added benefit of bringing everything down below into perfect natural alignment and she began to push back gently. The soft pressure first had his cock head pressing hard against her labia but she was plenty wet and with just the slightest wiggle of her hips she was able to open herself enough for his silky condom wrapped smoothness to to slide between them and then that glorious feeling had her moaning as his flesh began to part hers and she felt the first pull of her body opening for him.

She moaned her pleasure into their kiss and arched her back so her bare breasts would press against his chest. With just the very tip of his cock head parting her labia and probing a fraction further into her inner passage the shifting of her torso had the effect of smearing the juices from her body around the head and easing its way. It slid a few millimeters further with the resistance of friction reduced and her happy moan became an even happier gasp.

To be kissing him during this delectably slow penetration brought a whole other level of intimacy into play. The softness of his lips against hers, the feel of his breathing on her skin, the fact that they were eye to eye and sharing the same air, completely comfortable within each others space.

"Mmmmm... Oh Patrick... love! Hmmmm."

She pushed back a little more and now his whole head had pushed in, just barely past the point where it would pop out again if she weren't pressing back, just barely to the point where in fact it would probably begin to slide in further if she weren't holding back. The entrance to her pussy now was stretched wide around him and she took a moment to appreciate the feeling. Arching her back first one way and then the other and feeling the way his head pulled at her inner walls as she moved.

"Oh Patrick!"

She started a very soft back and forward undulation with her torso and each time her breasts touched him she pushed back a little further taking him in one tiny fraction further at a time. The slowly building pleasure below was punctuated from a quickly building pleasure in her breasts and Cavelle felt her breath starting to come in shorter gasps as Patrick ran his hands softly up and down her oh so sensitive sides.

She was kissing him all over his face now and she wondered if he would be able to remain patient, she really was taking her time, she'd only taken in about half his length so far and she remembered well his words...

"Unless I grab your hips and force you down my cock, you can decide how quickly and how deeply you want me."

Words like that had a profound effect on her and, remembering them, she wondered now how long she could be patient herself... but she was really enjoying this slow build up... she wondered if he was as well.

:rose:
 
Cavelle's slow approach to penetration was definitely a challenge to Patrick; he wanted her and he wanted her now, but at least for a few more moments, he was willing to let her decide the pace of his cock entering her.

Her kisses were also increasing his arousal and desire to feel completely encased in her female love channel . . . something about the sensation of her tight pussy muscles gripping his entire length was incredible.

She had let him know how much she enjoyed the feel if a condom wrapped cock in her pussy; just wait until she feels an uncovered cock in that tight wet cunt . . . and the feel of his seed shooting deep inside her with nothing to trap it . . . that hot wet cum flooding her walls!!

Wrapping his arms around her naked body as she continued to tease him with her slow movements and copious kisses; sliding his hands up to her shoulders and pushing her back to the riding position of her astride his hips; the added weight of her body on his hips and the slow penetration into her pussy . . . doesn't get much better than this.

He had discovered how sensitive her breasts, especially her nipples, were to his fingers. As she sat back and took a bit more of his cock, he took each nipple and rolled it between his thumb and index finger, causing a gasp to escape her lips and a jerk in her entire body . . . almost resulting in his lover dropping her body to a full penetration depth.

Looking up into her eyes, now clinched shut, he knew she was savoring every moment of this encounter.

Hands sliding down from her tits, over her sides and belly, a hand sliding across his body until a thumb found her dripping slit and rubbing across her hard clit.

Finally hands on both hips, "Baby, I don't know how much longer I can wait, but if you don't take me deep soon, I'm going to!"
 
Cavelle really enjoyed the feel of Patrick's large warm hands on her back. It felt lovely having them slide up her spine from the concave curve just above her bottom to that spot between her shoulder blades that she could never reach herself but which seemed to love the feel of a man's touch.

She was enjoying being face to face with him and having her chest pressed against his as she slowly took more and more of his cock into her now throbbing pussy but Patrick wanted to play, he wanted his hands to have better access to her and so he gently pressed her upright with his hands on her shoulders. She didn't mind, he knew all kinds of wonderful tricks with his hands and she knew the change in the position was simply trading one set of pleasures for another...

Already, even as he began to tease new sensations from her breasts, she was loving the feel of this knew position inside her. As he'd pushed her up she had been unable to avoid taking him in a little further a little faster. He was almost all in now with maybe just an inch or so to go. That sudden increase in penetration depth had shudders of pleasure running up and down inside her.

On top of that though, the more upright position had the head of his cock press very firmly into the front wall of her pussy inside and with that came a sensation she knew well from the day before and she knew without a doubt that it was this extra stimulation that had caused her to squirt. This position had him rub her inside in a way that felt much more intense, it appeared squirting again might be unavoidable.

One of his hands started fondling her clit and labia where the new position had exposed her to him. With his cock so firmly and deeply inside her her lips were stretched wide and her clit stood proud and firm, sticking out from under her clitoral hood. The pressure of his thumb against first her deliciously stretched lips then her hyper sensitive little love button sent a jolt through her and as a gasp escaped her lips she slid another centimeter down his shaft.

Her first gasp was followed by a sharp cry of mixed pleasure and shock. His cock head dragged against the front wall inside her and she felt the first flaring of the fire within. She was ready for more. So apparently was he.

"Baby, I don't know how much longer I can wait, but if you don't take me deep soon, I'm going to!"

Her head had been thrown back and her eyes closed but she looked down now right into his eyes. She was really coming to love what she saw there. She loved the effect she had on him. She felt so proud of herself being able to arouse and please a man and it was very erotic and gratifying to be able to see the evidence of her success, her sexiness, displayed on his face.

"I'm all yours Patrick. Take me how ever you want to. I'm ready for it love."

She was almost washed away by the wave of excitement that accompanied his hands moving to her hips. Oh gods, what have I got myself into.... again? She knew she was about to experience the ride of her life. She loved this man so much but damn could he do things to her! There was no room for dignity or self restraint when he took control. All she could do was focus on breathing and ride the storm he planted inside her...

They were still eye to eye and there was a moment, a pregnant pause of soundless communication before a deep moan of desire escaped her and he began.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
As always, she was giving herself completely to him . . . to do with whatever he pleased . . . she was his and completely submissive to his desires, and demands.

His hands on her hips, ready to drive her down completely his shaft, but not quite making that move just yet, giving her a few more seconds of suspense . . . and wanting within her inner being. He knew that she craved his total penetration . . . and then would wriggle a bit more on his cock, trying to find just one more bit of him to "swallow" within her.

As he held her bottom in his hands, his fingers met in the back and gently separated her cheeks, pulling her apart while one of his fingers traced down that sensitive juncture of her two buttocks, lightly pressing against that tight opening . . . then both hands on her hips and thrusting upward, he entered her . . . and took her completely.

As he thrust into her, he watched her reaction at being lifted off the bed and supported only by his body; that last depth of her inner walls being taken and spread apart.

He could feel her dripping moisture on his lower belly starting to permeate his pubic hair and slide down around his balls, probably onto the sheets . . . damn, this girl could generate a quantity of love juice . . . and after their last experience in this position, he expected to be flooded by another 'squirting' . . .

Settling back down on the bed, looking up at her, "OK, love, it's all up to you now. Squeeze my cock with that delightful pussy of yours . . . see which of us you can make cum first!"
 
Cavelle really liked the feel of his hands on her buttocks. His lovely large long fingered hands were easily big enough to cup most of the flesh of one of her firm buttocks each and as he gentle pulled them apart it pulled at her sexually sensitized skin in a way that had her gasping. It gently tugged at her skin all the way down to the already stretched and drenched labia clasped so firmly around the thick base of his shaft. With no way to release the pressure there was nothing she could do but let the feeling out vocally in an almost animalistic guttural groan of pleasure.

That was quickly followed by a surprised gasping intake of breath as one of his fingers slid suddenly down the now stretched open crease between her buttocks and pressed firmly as it passed over her tight little hole. Cavelle had never known that area could feel so good but by the gods did she suddenly become aware of it now. Not as sensitive as her clitoris it was still amazingly responsive to his firm probing. Cavelle felt little quivers begin deep within her in response and of course it was right at that moment that Patrick finally decided to thrust those last few centimeters into her and bury his head deep in that very same fire.

He'd pushed his hips up so hard with that little thrust she felt her knees lifted right off the bed!

"HURGH! HUH... ah... oh gods!"

He stopped then and settled back down rather than drawing back and thrusting again which gave Cavelle the chance to recover. She giggled softly as she realized what an unladylike grunt that had been but she'd long since learnt that she really couldn't control herself when she was being fucked... she just had to let it all out ladylike or not.

"OK, love, it's all up to you now. Squeeze my cock with that delightful pussy of yours . . . see which of us you can make cum first!"

Squeeze his cock? Cavelle was a little confused, but then she remembered something she had once read about the pelvic floor muscles, that must be what he meant. She was really unsure what to do though...

She tried flexing her thighs but that just squeezed her legs against his hips. She tried flexing her abs but that just rocked her hips, which did feel very nice but that wasn't what he'd asked for. Finally she clenched her buttocks and...

"OH! OH SHIT!"

Yup that might have been it...
Patrick let out a little grunt as well. Yes, he'd felt it. When she clenched her buttocks it felt like her pussy suddenly clenched around his hard shaft, it was almost as intense a feeling for her as when he was trusting into her and he seemed to like it as well. She did it again, and threw her head back in surprise.

"Ahhhh! Oh FUCK!"

That had been even more intense than the first time. She could feel the specific muscle now and on the third try she was able to control it better not squeezing her buttocks so much but rather clenching her poor little stretched out pussy around the great invader buried so deep inside. She cried out load again swearing like asailor and not even caring and Patrick was beginning to make little noises of appreciation as well.

"Oh gods love this feels good! Am I doing it right? Does my tight little pussy feel nice squeezing that hard cock of yours? Oh Fuck me Patrick! FUCK! AHHH FUUCCKK!"

That last as she clamped down yet again. It took a few moments each time for her muscles to relax again before she could squeeze again and this time as she was still locked around him Patrick bucked his hips a little and with her inner walls squeezing so tight the sensation was almost doubled, it flt almost too much and Cavelle squeezed her eyes shut but she wouldn't stop him. Gods no, she didn't want less... she wanted more.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Smiling to himself as his lover discovered her ability to increase the intensiy of their love-making; although from the sounds escaping from her mouth, this was rapidly becoming a 'fuck our brains out' rather than making love . . . and Cavelle was leading the way!!

When he played with her tight athletic ass, he had teased her a bit by sliding a finger down her tight butt crack, pressing against her tight hole, but not probing (yet) . . . and her response was immediate, another shudder thru her body, accompanied by his thrust which resulted in his total penetration into her welcoming pussy.

Within moments after telling her to start squeezing his cock with her pussy, she found those muscles that she could control and began gripping his cock tight inside her . . . something he was waiting for . . . and when she did, he saw that her own sensations of love-making were taken to a whole new level.

She was questioning if she was doing it right, "Am I doing it right? Does my tight little pussy feel nice squeezing that hard cock of yours?"

After nodding in agreement, her voice rang out again, "Oh Fuck me Patrick! FUCK! AHHH FUUCCKK!"

"Perfect, baby . . . keep going . . . Fuck baby . . . it feels so fucking good!"

He knew she was nervous about squirting again in his bed, despite his comments to the contrary, and also about how much he enjoyed the feeling of her squirting her pussy juices all over his cock . . . he could care less about the bed.

Once more sliding a hand across his lower abdomen until his thumb found her dripping opening, he probed her pussy with his thumb, finding her hard clit, out from under its hood and begging for attention. His other hand was on her hip, holding her tight against him.

"I'm ready when you are love!! Cum for me love. Let me feel your sweet juices all over my cock and all over my body. Let it go baby. Time to really fuck and cum hard!!"
 
"Let it go baby. Time to really fuck and cum hard!!"

That sounded just perfect... but it was still a little ways off, at least for Cavelle it was. Maybe Patrick was closer to cumming than she was this time. The slow penetration she had chosen felt absolutely lovely and this new trick squeezing her pussy down hard on his shaft was also intense but they weren't the type of sensations that would get her there. For that Cavelle needed some thrusting and as she was on top that job was on her own shoulders.

"Oh fuck Patrick!" She groaned as she used her knees to lift her self up, feeling his lovely cock head drag down the front wall inside her trailing magic and electricity.

"Haaahhhhh Fuck! Patrick!" She cried as she let gravity pull her back down again and he plunged balls deep back into her body. She started up a steady rhythm. He was grunting and gasping as well.

"Huh..Huh..Ah..Huh..HUH! AH FUCK LOVE!"

She was panting with lust but also with exertion and could feel sweat starting to trickle down her spine, between her breasts and her inner thighs too were wet though probably not with sweat. Her breasts were bouncing up and down in time with tthe thrusting and her gasping so she brought a hand up to stroke them. That sent a little electric spark from her chest to her spine and straight down from there to where her fire was now burning so high she felt like she could actually feel the heat.

Cavelle threw her head back and cried out her pleasure again and again as his wonderful hard shaft drove up and down like a piston inside her...

"Ahhh...Hahhh...Huaaaahhhh!"

She was so close to orgasm now but somehow she'd plateaued just before the brink and then his questing hands found her clit, his thumb sliding easily between her wet labia and Cavelle's whole body bucked as the sharp sensation caused a massive internal spasm that pulsed in time to her bouncing and drove the air from her lucgs in a ragged gasp. Cavelles cries came back with the next in drawn breath, more urgent now as her orgasm came on rapidly and with it that feeling... yes, she was going to squirt again.

Gods she tried so hard to hold it back but Patrick had taken hold of her hips as she lost her rhythm and he was slamming himself up into her steadily and relentlessly now.

"Grrrrrrr...Ha..AHHH... FARGGEAHHHHHH...AHHHH!"

Cavelles voice went up several octaves as she completely lost control.

"FUCK! AHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHH...EAAAHHHH! FUCK!"

Her hips were bucking uncontrollably as her pussy started squirting and she sobbed out her relief as the electricity of her orgasm burst out of her with the fluids that were spraying all over her lover in the grips of his own orgasm.

Cavelle couldn't hold herself upright anymore her limbs had all gone floppy and fell forward onto his chest twitching, gasping and sobbing her pleasure. She couldn't speak, she could barely move, she lay there quivering as he finished his last few thrusts into the fire between her thighs, his own fluids exploding free as well and he stilled beneath her, catching his breath. Orgasm after shocks shook her as she lay there drawn out even longer as his hands began stroking her back and sides.Her orgasm seemed to involve those same muscles he had shown her how to use earlier, this was these spasms were completely involuntary though. Cavelle whimpered into his ear and nuzzled up to his neck feeling helpless but safe, loved and very very satisfied.

She hoped he was feeling as good, she still didn't have the energy to ask, she hadn't even found the energy to slide herself off his cock yet. Her juices were sprayed all over his lower body and she could feel the damp between there bellys, her thighs and his hips. Despite everything he'd said she still wasn't entirely comfortable with that but Patrick wanted it, she would deny him nothing he asked for, she loved him to much to ever say no to him. She could feel him slowly going soft inside her... When she finally could speak she found there wasn't much to say. Just simple vocalization of the only feeling left in her after her orgasm had washed everything else away.

"Thank you Patrick, I love you so much."

He would be needing to deal with the condom very soon but she felt his arms around her tighten just a little first in soft cuddle and she sighed her contentment into his neck...

"...So much, love."

:rose:
 
The orgasms that exploded in his bedroom were just that . . . explosive!! Cavelle was learning more and more about her body each time they made love, or as in this instance, FUCKED!!

She had given the impression that her arousal toward orgasm was behind his, but his ability to hold back and "wait" for her was something he enjoyed being able to do.

Once she figured out how to squeeze her pussy muscles around his hard shaft, her body heated up in a very quick period of time . . .

Her orgasm came hard and fast, with the anticipated "squirting" all over his cock, balls and lower belly, which initiated a rapid and explosive orgasm of his own, wishing that the necessity of a rubber was over so that she could feel his explosive blast deep in her cunt.

As her orgasm began to subside, she collapsed on top of him and her body was limp . . . finally able to mumble a few words, he knew the depth of her feelings for him at the very moment.

Not wanting the condom to slip from his slowly shriveling cock, he rolled her onto her back, ending up on top of her for a few more kisses before leaving the bed. As he raised up on his elbows, he began a trail down her body with his lips . . . neck, chest, nipples and belly. Starting to slide from between her thighs and off the bed, he dove face first into her still dripping pussy . . . flooded with her squirt and pussy juices . . . she needed to see how much he love being between her thighs with his tongue.

Her gasp told him all he needed to know . . . she was surprised by his gesture, but quickly clamped her thighs on his head as his tongue found her overly sensitive clit. Did he dare stay long enough for another orgasm?
 
Last edited:
The pleasant sensations of her body had all become electric post orgasm, she felt like her entire skin were connected to that well of deep pleasure that had exploded inside her just moments ago. His finger tips stroking her sides and buttocks and back trailed jolts that caused strange twitches and reactions, all pleasurable but utterly unbearably so, all over her body. It was strange, his kiss on her neck caused her foot to twitch his hand running up her left side and brushing the underside of that breast caused a sharp gasp a clenching in her pussy and her hands to tangle with the pillow case.

She was a twitching, quivering, gasping mess, her muscles all lose like she'd just had an extreme workout and when he rolled her onto her back she just lay there under him not even being able to summon the energy to wrap her arms around him. He slid his cock out of her and she shuddered in pleasure at the sensation of it slipping free, her pussy rejoicing in the feel of being able to relax after such a prolonged stretch.

"Oh Patrick" just a whisper that, but it contained all her love, all her pleasure, all her satisfaction.

He started trailing kisses down her chest and over her breasts then further down her belly. Each kiss unbearably perfect, pleasure shooting through her and bursting like fireworks in the depths of her belly. He must be about to go and deal with the condom he was kneeling up now and looking down at her with a smile.

Cavelle imagined what she must look like to his eyes, sweat glistening on her body, chest heaving as she still struggled to recover her breath around the gasps his post coital attentions illicited, skin flushed, face very flushed and glowing with satisfaction, thighs drenched and legs thrown akimbo wantonly, just a lying there with her stretched pussy pink and still dripping. clearly he liked what he was seeing.

Exhausted she couldn't bring herself to speak but what her eyes were saying to him was,

'That's right love this is what you do to me, you claim me and make me yours, you've claimed my body and left me gasping, you've claimed my heart completely. I'm all yours love. This is all yours any time you want it.'

And then, startling her with his suddenness, he leaned in and buried his face between her legs, going wild with his tongue all over her upper inner thighs and pussy. Cavelle was so sensitive there that she almost screamed but there was undeniable pleasure as well. It was just too overwhelming. Even as weak as she felt her thighs still clamped down on his head but he was relentless, his tongue was lapping at her juices forcing into her body. she was still too stretched from his cock to resist his probing. frome there he lapped at her swollen clit, his tongue driving a wave of fire ahead of it. It felt so good but gods did it ache.

She wanted to beg him to stop but she couldn't, she couldn't let herself deny him so she gritted her teeth and snarled and pulled at the blankets with her hands trying to endure for as long as she could, feeling a second orgasm on the horizon. Her upper torso was thrashing with the intensity of it but he had a firm hold of her hips and now she was shrieking, really shrieking, gasping and yes the begging did start, she couldn't help it, but she did manage just enough control to make the begging just the word 'please'.

She refused to give in to her desire to beg him to stop... but damn was this intense. It did hurt, it ached deep inside her but it was such a wonderful ache Cavelle felt her second orgasm hit and she pulled a pillow over her face with one thrashing hand and screamed, screamed in one long hard exhalation into his pillow at the top of her lungs. So hard in fact that she saw stars and felt a waves of dizziness. Her aching pussy wasn't squirting this time but it felt like it should be.

Cavelles arm spasmed and she accidentally threw the pillow aside. Her torso bucked and she found herself sitting up for a moment but then she fell back again unable to hold herself up. The motion had finally pulled her pelvis away from Patrick's face. He looked so handsome and so smugly self satisfied there between her legs but there was a white wall round the edge of her vision framing his face.

"Pa..."

That was all she could say.

He looked a little concerned suddenly.

That was the last thing she saw before she feinted.

:rose:
 
As her head landed on the bed, Patrick knew that she had fainted, probably from the over-stimulation of her body . . . not surprising after their explosive orgasms, and then Patrick had buried his face in here pussy and brought her to another orgasm, one Cavelle was not expecting or anticipating.

Hopping off the bed, he hurried to the bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth and ran it under the cold water. As soon as he got back to the bed, she was beginning to open her eyes. He pressed the cool rag to her forehead and over here eyes. She was breathing normally; he sat on the bed beside her as she slowly came to. Actually, more of a shock to her than it was to him.

"Feeling better, love? he asked as her eyes returned to normal and the flush in her cheeks looked a bit pink, but nothing more than she normally did when excited.

He lay down on the bed beside her and pulled her close to him, "Take your time, baby girl. I need to finish up in the bathroom. When I come back, we'll get you up and find you some juice in the kitchen."

Returning to the bathroom, he disposed of the used condom and quickly cleaned the traces of cum from his cock and washed his face to remove the remnants of her second explosion, one he enjoyed tremendously!!

Back into bed beside her, both still completely naked, he held her until she felt like moving around a bit, her head landing on his shoulder, and her soft breasts pressed into his side.
 
A ravishing tiger during sex he quickly transformed into a teddy bear as his tender side came out afterward ...or maybe that was her. Cavelle couldn't really tell as her mind was occupied with more immediate concerns than the psychology of character once that magic wand of his found its way into her. Maybe it was her who was the tiger in bed... Still he was definitely the teddy bear afterward.

He knew all the right things to say to bring her down gently, to call her back from the place beyond the edge and leave her purring. This time had been different though, she'd been taken so much further this time. She wasn't sure she'd found her baseline again yet. She wasn't sure her feet were touching the bottom of the pool.

"Take your time, baby girl. I need to finish up in the bathroom. When I come back, we'll get you up and find you some juice in the kitchen."

Tender, caring, loving... Cavelle wasn't yet feeling quite herself so when he returned she was grateful just to snuggle into him and hide her face against his chest. Physically she felt safe. Emotionally she felt vulnerable. He stroked her hair and her back and she spoke to him in a small voice but loud enough that he could hear.

"Its so much more than I ever realized it would be Patrick. Its quite frightening in some ways but I feel like its okay because its with you. I don't think I could ever want this with anyone else. I don't think I could give like this for anyone else, This is only for you. You do intend to keep me right? This isn't just a fling?"

Her vulnerable feelings had dredged up what she hadn't even realized were some of her deepest darkest fears. Shit, a month ago he'd just been some professor, now she needed him so badly it hurt. So this was love... what a dangerous thing!

:rose:
 
Wrapping his arms around her and pulling her over on top of him . . . her soft breasts mashed into his chest, her still dripping pussy leaking fluid onto his groin area . . . wanting to reassure her in any way possible.

"Sweetheart, this is not a fucking fling!" He said it with some force behind his words; he wanted her to understand in no uncertain terms that this was no 'fuck her' and 'leave her' scenario.

"You are the love of my life and I expect this to last for a lifetime," he said a bit more tenderly.

Caressing her back as he spoke, he could see her taking a deep breath; hopefully, his words were having his desired effect on her. His hands continued to roam over her back and bottom, knowing that his touches and caresses always seemed to have a calming effect on her.

"How about we hop in the shower for a few minutes, then we can get that juice in the kitchen? I promise I'll be a good boy in the shower."
 
Cavelle would have been happy just staying snuggled up to him like this all day. She wasn't sure what time it was but she wasn't hungry yet so lunch time must still be a ways off. She'd kind of lost track of the time during their romantic activity. Still if Patrick wanted to get up and shower and make something of the day she wasn't going to say no. she was happy to spend the last day of the weekend with him doing whatever he wanted, so she let him pull her to her feet and lead her to the shower.

He'd said he wanted her a lifetime, she supposed that meant there would many wonderful Sundays like this. She smiled. She was smiling because she was very happy. She was very happy because she was in love with someone very special and for the first time in her life she felt completely fulfilled.

He was walking ahead of her naked and like last time she had her eyes on his buttocks but this time she decided she would get him back for those naughty little smacks he was in the habit of putting on her bum. She burst out laughing at the surprised expression on his face as her hand impacted his lovely firm flesh with a hearty "SMACK."

She was still giggling as she dashed past his attempt to capture her in his arms and beat him into the shower. in the shower she was cornered and she squealed in mock fear as he stalked her and dragged her into a hug covering her face in kisses.

"Mmmmm, Patrick best not do too much of that or we'll need to head back to bed again. Come on hun, get the water on please- I want to wash my thighs."



:rose:
 
Reaching for the faucet and adjusting the water temp he turned back to her in the corner of the shower, "I told you I would be a good boy in the shower . . . this time."

Handing her the shower gel after squirting a glob onto his hand, "Turn around, love. I'll get your back while you get your front."

Taking his time, Patrick ran his soapy hands up and down her back and bottom while she used a wash cloth and the gel to remove the traces of their love-making from her thighs.

"Need any help around there? I think I have your back and your butt as clean as the are going to be."

Leaning over and nibbling on her neck, Patrick steps out of the shower and grabs a couple of towels, waiting to hand Cavelle one as she finishes and shuts off the water.
 
Sharing a shower was quite a luxury she decided. Cavelle had only ever showered with someone else twice in her life. This time and the day before with him so it was yet another first experience for her and she really liked it. Specially soapy hands on her lower back and buttocks. All too soon it was over.

Patrick was a lot faster than Cavelle in the bathroom because it still took her a few tries to get her contact lenses in and she took her time doing her hair as well. By the time she got back to the bedroom to get dressed he was already dressed and heading for the kitchen to put the jug on.

"Tea please love." He'd offered her another coffee but she felt like tea now. With the bedroom to herself she took her time chosing what she would wear for the day. She wasn't sure what Patrick had planned but she'd packed clothes appropriate for most activities, a blouse and and warm cardigan over her favourite lacy black bra, blue jeans that showed of her long slim legs and warm socks for under her sneakers. These clothes would be suitable if he wanted to stay in or go out.

Under her jeans she had a little sexy secret, she was wearing the G string he had bought for her. It would be quite exciting walking around all day knowing that hidden away in her pants she had such naughtiness and no one would know but her. Maybe he would discover it... maybe he wouldn't, she wasn't going to tell him. She would just wait and see what happened.

As she headed for the kitchen she could feel that odd feeling the little strap down between her buttocks caused. With that sensation she certainly wasn't going to forget what she was wearing. She was already quite excited by her little secret and she wondered how long she could hold out before she got too aroused and told him.

He met her at the door to the kitchen, he had her tea and she sighed in happy contentment as that first hot sip passed her lips.

"So sexy man, what do you have planned for today? I'm all yours till late. I probably need to be home by about 7 pm to get ready for tomorrow but you've got me till then."

:rose:
 
"Baby, I don't usually plan much of anything on Sunday; and today is no different.

Watching her turn and look out the window, he gave her a close inspection from head to toe . . . and did notice that her jeans seemed to be fitting her ass extra today . . . made him wonder if her little G-string was part of the reason her jeans looked so good!!

Walking up behind her, coffee cup in hand, he caressed her back as she sipped her tea, then let his hand slide down her back and over her hips . . . "Mmmm . . . was wondering why your jeans fit so well today. I think I know now." The telltale blush in her cheeks was all the confirmation he needed.

"Maybe we could drive over to the park for a little walk this afternoon. I don't know if you would be interested or not, but I might try to persuade you to make love nice and slow before I take you home this evening?"
 
Cavelle leaned back against him sipping her tea and staring out the window but not really looking at anything. She enjoyed the warm feel of his body pressed up behind her, the dull ache that was the last glow of their lovemaking earlier and the feel of his hands exploring her in intimate ways. These touches were no longer liberties but simply him owning what was his. They pleased her and not just physically.

It didn't take him long at all to discover her sexy secret and his fingers tugging at the tiny straps over her hips caused sensations in places still sensitive. His teasing words at the discover brought a little fire to her cheeks.

"Maybe we could drive over to the park for a little walk this afternoon. I don't know if you would be interested or not, but I might try to persuade you to make love nice and slow before I take you home this evening?"

"Yes please love. I will want that very much. Nice and slow and very gentle with lots of sweet whispers and soft touches. I want your hands all over my body... your hands, your lips, your eyes. I want it all."

She didn't mean to sound so... horny, but his playful hands were having an effect on her, them and the knowledge of her now not so secret 'naughty secret'. She sipped her tea again to still her lips before they embarrassed her any further.

:rose:
 
"Why don't we go to the mall and grab a bite to eat at that little restaurant near the entrance? Then we can do a little shipping and find a suitable nightie for you to wear at my place. I like your t-shirt and panties, but a nice sexy nightie sounds like a good idea too."

Patrick didn't really wait for an answer, but grabbed her jacket and his and ushered her out the door to his car.

After a quiet lunch, he steered her down the mall to Victoria's Secret and wouldn't take "no" for an answer and sent her in to the store to do her shopping. "Surprise me, love."

He turned to the sales person, "Wrap up whatever she finds and I will meet you at the check out and pay for it."
 
Back
Top