Fairy Tales, Comic Books and Fantasy Cosplay ;)

• Thread starter BeautifulBlueSky218
  • Start date
B

BeautifulBlueSky218

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

I'm a nerd so, lol! I'd figure someone would enjoy these as much as I do! :heart:

Continue to share photo's you'd like to share on this thread. Anything cosplay! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Important questions to ponder:

What was Snow White really doing living alone in the woods in a house with seven men--dwarves or not?

What was really going with Little Red Riding Hood, her mother, grandmother, the woodsman and the wolf?

What really happened with Goldilocks and the Three Bears?

What kind of revenge did Cinderella take on her step mother and step sisters?

And so many more. . .

I've cosplayed as Red Riding Hood over a dozen times, with a velvet red cape and red dress. I have a special affinity for her. I always considered the Big Bad Wolf to be both her enemy and her love interest never consummated. She's like having her sexual awakening whilst then managing to save her grandma at the end of the day. That's how I interpret the fairy tale.

Baltimore Comic-Con I'm Alice, my mother is someone from doctor who, we were supposed to be posing with Spider-Woman, and Peter Griffin dude sort of photo bombed us. I made both our costumes and all my wife's Disney costumes

Last edited:
Baltimore Comic-Con I'm Alice, my mother is someone from doctor who, we were supposed to be posing with Spider-Woman, and Peter Griffin dude sort of photo bombed us. I made both our costumes and all my wife's Disney costumes

Nice job on the costumes!

Gotta love a good cosplay, especially if you are a professing, comic book geek like myself!

I've cosplayed as Red Riding Hood over a dozen times, with a velvet red cape and red dress. I have a special affinity for her. I always considered the Big Bad Wolf to be both her enemy and her love interest never consummated. She's like having her sexual awakening whilst then managing to save her grandma at the end of the day. That's how I interpret the fairy tale.

Next Halloween I plan on dressing up as Red Riding Hood. I think the story in itself is creepy, yet fascinating. Red cape, lace stockings, velvet gloves. I've never wore red all that much but her outfit is lovely. C:

I agree, there's so much to the story. I'll look for more pictures soon. :)

30tijzCUS30.jpg

Because I love necroposting.

Also cosplay.

Those are a lot of my sentiments about it. I have a little red riding hood costume, and it's so fun to play with.

I'm a middleaged recovered Comic book geek, though I still feel the pull. I'm afraid if I ever did cospay I go down the rabbit hole and not come back.If I was do do it, I'd be an older (and lustier) version of the Huntsman ;) .

Back