A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

-Leon sat and relaxed until he herd a knock on the door. This was a surprise well he walked to the door and smiled.-"Annie there you are come on in."-he smiled and hugged her as he showed her around.-"Living room with a TV,VCR/DVD.Big couch. Nice kitchen. and a beautiful bathroom. The huge Bed room he had was nice and the spare bedroom was a good size.-"What do you think?"

*Annie smiled. It was a great apartment. Especially since her brother had added his own touch* "Its great Leon. You got a lot done. Bravo.'

-Leon smiled and held her in his arms.-"So what does my sister want to do?"-he said as he picked her up in his arms and carried her around a bit looking at her eyes.-

"Hmm well I am still hungry.." *Annie smiled and licked her lips. She hoped he knew she didn't mean for food.*

-Leon smiled and saw her lick her lips-"So what does my little sister want me to do to her?What is she hungry for?"

*She smiled* "I'm hungry for my big brother's cum. Can I have some? *she wraps her arms around his neck*

-Leon smiled and looked to her eyes.-"yes you can have some cum am I able to fuck your mouth like the good slut you are?"

"Yes big brother" *she gets on her knees and undoes his pants with her mouth looking up at him*

-Leon smile at her eyes as he removed his cock from his pants and began to use her mouth like a pussy. Leon groand holding her by her hair and began to thrust his cock in her mouth.-

*Annie opened her mouth wide so her her brother could fuck her mouth nice and hard*

-Leon gripped her hair nice and tight he felt her mouth take his whole cock and he was loving every minute of it.-"yeah Annie suck that cock nice and hard, you slut that feels so fucking good."

*Annie sucked hardvas he fucked her mouth. She slipped a hand under her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panties. She moans against Leon's cock*

Last edited:
-Leon groaned he felt him self cumming soon as he groaned her tongue felt good against his cock and groaned gripping her hair tight as he cums in her mouth filling her up he groaned giving her a second cum shot.-

*she swallowed all her brother's cream. After she had the last drop in her belly she cleaned his cock and balls with her tongue*

-Leon groaned and ran his fingers in her hair.-"Mmm you know how to be a good little slut aren't you?"-Leon gently gripping her hair in enjoyment of the feeling he gave her.-"Did i satisfy my little sisters hunger or does she need it shoved in her pussy?"-he asked looking to her big eyes.-

*Annie smiled and stood up pretending to think* "yes I do think I need it in my wet pussycat brother."

-Leon smiled as he laid his sister on the couch and leaned her on the Arm as he teased her pussy with his hearty cock.-"Mmm nice and wet."-Leon slipped his cock in and held her as he began to thrust his cock deep in her pussy.-"Mmm that is what i am talking about."

*Annie moaned when she felt his hard cock slide into her* "Mmm yess" *she looks back and watches him fuck her*

-Gripping her shoulders he begins to thrust in to her pussy nice and deep groaning from each thrust.-"MM you fuck slut moan for me Tell me how dirty you are."

*she moans louder and louder* "Yes I'm your dirty fuck slut. I want my big brother to cum all over me." *she pushes her hips back to meet his thrusts*

-Leon thrusts a bit harder feeling her hips push back meeting his thrusts. -"Oh yeah you want me to cum all over your body you filthy fuck toy."-he said as he removed his cock from her pussy and walked around putting it by her mouth. Fucking her mouth a bit he got it nice and wet once more as he put it in her ass. Leon thrusts his cock in her ass.-

*she groaned and squirmed when he pushed into her asshole. She felt him stretch her tight with his cock and she moaned loudly*

-Leon smiled as he held her down as he began to fuck her ass nice and hard, his cock was slamming deep and hard in to her ass. Leon groaned hearing Annie moan with pleasure.-"Oh yeah I am going to cum Where do you want me to cum?"-he asked as he pounded her as harder.-

*Her brother was pounding her so good and she was so close. She reached down and rubbed her clit* "in my ass! Cum in my tight ass!"

-Leon pounding away stopped as he shoved his cock deep in her ass and let loose globs and globs of cum as he felt he filled up her ass he pulled out and looked to her.-"Oh yeah Annie that felt good."-he said and walked around as he kissed her lips a moment.-"Do you want to Take a shower?"-he said.-"To clean up?"-he asked as he looked to her eyes-

Back