mature, big fully natural hangers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only 18 and yet I already have huge tits. 34D is what I wear but my boobs tend to spill out over the top a lot.
Sometimes I hate having such large breasts, especially when I'm dancing. but I know someday I'll find someone who will just love them ;)

I'm only 18 and yet I already have huge tits. 34D is what I wear but my boobs tend to spill out over the top a lot.
Sometimes I hate having such large breasts, especially when I'm dancing. but I know someday I'll find someone who will just love them ;)

you will make someone very happy... tust me !!

I wear a 40D I find my hands always on my tits. I love playing and sucking my own nipples but so much better when someone else will do it. I just love big tits on any female.

I wear a 40D I find my hands always on my tits. I love playing and sucking my own nipples but so much better when someone else will do it. I just love big tits on any female.

glad you have big tits and you enyou them, and glad you like them on other females, arent they the best acets ever? :)

04.jpg

08.jpg

fb-pam24_big.jpg

18-3_big.jpg

danielle-corn3_big.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to "use" one of these lovelies for my going-to-sleep-release tonight, but I'm having a "hard" time deciding exactly which one....perhaps I'll switch back and forth for a while during the warming up process, and then pause on one for the actual event ;)

I wish I had the names of these lovely ladies so that I could refer to them specifically in my posts :)

I'm going to "use" one of these lovelies for my going-to-sleep-release tonight, but I'm having a "hard" time deciding exactly which one....perhaps I'll switch back and forth for a while during the warming up process, and then pause on one for the actual event ;)

I know which one I like. She's the one with the heartbreakingly gorgeous grey eyes.

But then I look at what she's done to that poor dog and it kinda puts me off. :confused:

Poor Farquar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back