Do you have tits and wits?

Hmmm, piqued my interest.

So if we sound off and possess both, what are we offered in exchange? :)

You'll be the proud winner of an endless supply of orgasms via your choice of method...chat, voice, cam...haha

Ha. I believe I already have access to an endless supply of orgasms. What's behind door number 2? At least Pen is offering a good story :).

Ha. I believe I already have access to an endless supply of orgasms. What's behind door number 2? At least Pen is offering a good story :).
Hell, I don't know. I was just looking to put a smile on your face. Looks like I accomplished that. ;)

Door #2

Once you know what is behind one of the doors you need to immediately switch your choice or so says the paradox. What if what is behind door #2 is an endless supply?

Early morning bump. I got up very early to experiment with molecular science:D

I can picture it now, all those atoms and molecules bouncing around and banging into one another causing small sensational explosions.

Who says science isn't sexy?

The title is just an attention grabber; and it must have worked because this ad has received over 1,000 views - Including you :D Thank you for the lovely reply.

I have to say, it's kind of hard being a guy on lit and finding a way of breaking through the crap of the personals section. Most men are like '27/m/horny - PM me. :rolleyes:' Women just have to put a giant F in the title and their inbox is filled within an hour or two.
Hmmm... Define " huge". C cup? D cup? F cup?

hey all new to this thread and its perfect exactly what I look for in a woman lol

Hmmm... Define " huge". C cup? D cup? F cup?

If they are bigger than these (holds up hands) then they are fine. Although they could be smaller and I will not complain - in fact I would do just the opposite. After testing how sensitivity, of course.

A teacher was wrapping up class, and started talking about tomorrow's final exam. He said there would be no excuses for not showing up tomorrow, barring a dire medical condition or an immediate family member's death. One smart ass, male student said, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?", and the whole classroom burst into laughter.

After the laughter had subsided, the teacher glared at the student, and said, "Not an excuse, you can use your other hand to write."

If they are bigger than these (holds up hands) then they are fine. Although they could be smaller and I will not complain - in fact I would do just the opposite. After testing how sensitivity, of course.
I see......

You know, smaller tits DO tend to be more sensitive.... especially if they've had the nipples pierced.

Back