Actual Incest Experiences

Cutestarr65

Really Really Experienced
Who has had any actual (consensual) incest experiences here? How did they occur? What happened? And did you do it more than once? I'm curious.

-CS

My wife and I both had sex with our parents growing up as well as with her brother. We now have sex with our adult children who are also a couple.

It has been a long, long time for me. Happy to discuss with you Cutestarr...

I've told this story before about my step sister. She'd wear these teddies for bed that in the right backlight (like a TV) were almost transparent and it would drive me crazy. We did a lot of fooling around, fondling, mutual masturbation. She once jerked me off in the back seat while our parents were in the front driving home from dinner at a friends house.

After our parents split I didn't see her for years until she came and stayed with me for a couple of days during a college break. We fucked like rabbits.

Who has had any actual (consensual) incest experiences here? How did they occur? What happened? And did you do it more than once? I'm curious.

-CS

Yes have enjoyed many years of consensual incest with a number of family members

Only once

A one off. My Mother was very concerned about my late development and my single, very small, testicle and gave me a hand job in order to "ensure that everything was in working order" and in order to show me how to masturbate. She left me with hand cream and a box of tissues in the bedside cabinet so that I could do it for myself thereafter.

Over 40 years later it is still the best hand job that I have ever had.

stepdad

A few times in the shower. It kind of just happened 'cause we were both getting ready for work/school at the same time. Later, a couple times in the bedroom. It was exciting at the time, but wrong of course. I still enjoy the various incest fantasies.

Real Incest

My older brother had me for a few years. I was his " girl friend ". Until he tried pussy

A one off. My Mother was very concerned about my late development and my single, very small, testicle and gave me a hand job in order to "ensure that everything was in working order" and in order to show me how to masturbate. She left me with hand cream and a box of tissues in the bedside cabinet so that I could do it for myself thereafter.

Over 40 years later it is still the best hand job that I have ever had.

Wow.....

I had some cousins but they're not really incest, are they?

actual incest experiences

Well for one, I did for many years With my 72 year old grandfather ( his age back then ), He is the one When I was 22 years old that I offered my virginity to....

Last edited:
Most of these stories are without a doubt bullshit. Incest is pretty uncommon in the west, especially in the fiction story type of way that it's often presented here... As if it's not big deal... Lol

There are small percentage who've probably done it, but they likely don't post on here.

believe

Incestuous behavior in various guises may not be so uncommon as many are inclined to presume. Full consummation incest(indulgent intercourse) is rarer of course. Naturally, a disproportionate number of forum accounts are fictitious. Or, maybe the presentation skills are lacking. There are some historical roots to the practice, with ourselves as genetic heirs. I happen to know for a fact that there are regions in Norway where daughters are ritualistically deflowered on their 18th birthday; by their Pa. It's in the remote rural areas.
Sex happens. Sometimes the "taboo" lines get blurred. Exciting fantasy for some.
456eca0982449375662d95875fbd91ad.jpg

Most of these stories are without a doubt bullshit. Incest is pretty uncommon in the west, especially in the fiction story type of way that it's often presented here... As if it's not big deal... Lol

There are small percentage who've probably done it, but they likely don't post on here.

Some of us do post here.

However, you are correct that incest is definitely the exception to the rule. Not just in the west, but everywhere. Anthropologist cite it as a universal taboo.

the social taboo can break down in certain situations, and it just happens.

You really have no clue do you? It's more common than you think or want to believe. The fact is, many of us don't publicly talk about it because: people frown upon it, you can go to jail, become an outcast, and so on. Even feeling your sibling up is considered of incest.

Back