Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

Jack was loving every lick of her pussy. Her juices combined with the cascading water tasted like a sweet nectar to him. His hands grabbed her ass pulling her tight against his face. Her moans filled the room while his tongue moved over her sensitive clit and then to her pussy. He began to fuck her pussy with his tongue while his fingers played with the tight opening on her ass.

He felt her hips begin to gyrate on his face which only drove him to lick and suck her pussy faster. His finger found the tight opening of her ass and he shoved one finger and then another inside. It was a tight fit but her ass opened to allow his invading fingers to play and tease her ass.

He wanted her and soon he would be fucking her pussy with his hard cock but for now he was content to enjoy the feast of her cunt gyrating and grinding on his face.
 
Emily was loving her time with him. His tongue was pleasing her wet pussy and his fingers slide into her ass.

She couldn't wait to be on his cock. She wanted him so bad. She was grinding against his face moaning. Her juices covered his face. His fingers were up her asshole.

She moaned loudly. She was getting so close to cumming. He made her feel so good. Her body felt amazing.
 
Jack liked the way Emily was sucking his cock, getting it nice and hard for her pussy. He grabbed her hair, forcing her to take it deeper, wanting his cock thick and hard for what he wanted.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, he pulled her up and turned her to face the glass door. "Bend over baby, I want to fuck that sweet ass of yours."
 
Jack grabbed at her hair forcing her take him fully in her mouth. She sucked at his cock hard. She was choking a little on his cock. He was so big.

He pulled out of her mouth and pulled her on to her feet. He turned her so she was facing the glass door which was all steamy.

He told her to bend over because he wanted to fuck her sweet ass. She grabbed hold of the sides of the door as she bent over.

"Take my ass. Take your lawyers hot ass." She said.
 
Jack was only too happy to oblige his sexy lawyer. Grabbing her wet hips, he rubbed his cock between her thighs. He smacked her on the ass while his cock rubbed against the opening of her pussy. He bet she liked a good spanking as he smacked her again.

There would be plenty of time to play. But now he was interested in only one thing. Pulling back he grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her ass. He looked down at the tight hole and then pushed, feeling some resistance.

"Fuck yes," he called out over the cascading water as his cockhead slipped in the tight opening. It was tight and the sensations he was feeling were great. Pushing a little harder, his cock slipped deeper until it disappeared inside her ass.

"I love your tight ass," he grunted as he started to rock back and forth against her ass.
 
He grabbed hold of her hips hard and rubbed his cock between her tanned thighs. He smacked her ass making her moan. She liked a good spanking. He rubbed his cock against her opening and he smacked her behind again. "Oh spank my ass." She said.

Pulling back he rubbed his cock against her ass before rubbing it against her asshole. He pushed against. Her ass resisting a little. He slipped into her ass and called out 'Fuck yes.'

He slipped deeper into her. "Oh you like that baby. You like being in my ass don't you?" She said as he cock sank deeper into her tight ass. He was fully in her ass now. It felt so good.

"I'm glad you love it. You can own it if you want." She said as she pushed hard back against his big cock. She moaned loving having him in her ass.
 
He slipped deeper into her. "I do like being in your ass baby and I love that tight pussy of yours too," he responded, slapping her a few more times on her tender ass cheeks.

Jack leaned over and grabbed her breasts in his hands while his cock was buried deep in her ass. His fingers found her rigid nipples and he twisted and pulled on them while her ass was grinding against his hips.

He pushed her up against the steamy glass, letting his hands leave her nipples to be crushed against the glass. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and to the side so he could kiss her. His lips crushed against hers as he kept his shaft firmly in place deep in her ass.

"Yea baby I love your tits, and your pussy, and your ass, and I'm going to own all of you."

When he let her lips go, one hand claimed her hair; holding it like one would to rein in a horse while the other hand found her ass and slapped the soft cheek. "Your going to be mine and whenever I want you baby you are going to stop what you are doing so I can fuck every hole."

His hips began to rock back and forth, slamming his cock repeatedly deep into her sweet tight ass.
 
He slapped her ass another few times making her moan and squirm around on his cock. Her ass was spread out wide by his big cock. She liked having him in her it felt so good.

He grabbed her boobs and he twisted on her nipples making her groan out loudly. Her sensitive nipples loved to be played with.

He pushed her up against the steamy door his hands no longer playing with her hard nipples. Her nipples were crushed up against the cold door.

He grabbed her hair so he could kiss her on the side. His cock was deep in her ass feeling so good as his lips moved with her own.

"You want to own all of me." She said as held onto her hair. His hand slapped her ass. "You can have me. I'm yours whenever you want." She said as she moved up and down on his cock.

Her hand reached for her pussy. She stroked her clit moaning softly. Her hips still thrusts back and forth. "You like that?" She asked.
 
Emily was thrusting her hips back against him and he loved the way her ass gyrated on his cock. "Yea I like baby. Keep grinding that sweet ass of yours on my cock," he groaned.

Jack saw one hand leave the glass door and then he heard her moan and knew she was stroking her clit. He slapped her ass again while he pulled on her hair kissing her on her wet cheek. He was enjoying fucking his lawyer in the ass.

Suddenly a shape appeared in the room. Jack recognized the shape as Carlos, his most trusted bodyguard. "Boss I'm sorry to interrupt your shower. Oh shit .... of fuck I'm sorry boss. I thought you were alone."

"What .... What is so important Carlos?" he stammered while not missing a beat, continuing to thrust his cock into her sweet ass.

"Huh ... Huh boss we have a problem," he managed to say as he watched his boss pound away at her from behind.

"It can wait Carlos," he managed to grunt. Carlos turned to leave but Jack had other ideas. "Wait Carlos. Pull your cock out and show our lawyer how nice and big you are."

Carlos hesitated for a moment. He had shared women with his boss before but never one who seemed to be enamored with him. Carlos unzipped his trousers and a long thick cock popped out. Carlos grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it while watching them in the shower.

Jack couldn't see Emily's face but the way her body reacted to the intrusion, he was sure it surprised her. He pulled her head back to him and told her. "Do you like looking at that nice thick cock? You can't have it today but you can look at it and think how nice it would be to be up your cunt while mine is in your ass." His cock strained inside her ass and he started to pound her harder.

"Do you like how hard and long his cock is babe?"
 
Emily was grinding harder on his cock. She loved the feeling of him in her and she was being really vocal about it. Her moans were loud. Her fingers were stroking her clit.

A guy came into the room which at first put Emily off and made her feel uncomfortable but she decided to just keep moving up and down on his cock.

Jack was still slamming into her tight ass. She wondered what Carlos was thinking watching them.

Carlos turned to leave when Jack said it can wait but Jack stopped him. He said to get his cock out and show her how big he was. She was a bit shocked by it.

Carlos seemed unsure but got his cock out. He stroked himself while watching them. She smiled at him.

"Yes I like it. I want to touch it. Can I touch it?" She whispered to Jack. She only said it louder enough so Jack could hear her.

Her eyes were on Carlos cock. She liked how large he was and she sort of wanted him in her right now. She had never done anything like a threesome but she liked the thought of one with Carlos and Jack.
 
Jack smiled when he heard Emily say in a soft seductive voice that she liked Carlos' cock and she wanted to touch it. Asking if she could touch it, Jack pulled her head back by her long hair.

"You have been such a good slut this morning. I think we can give you something to think about the rest of the day while you are working on your next case."

Jack slid the glass door open to completely reveal Carlos' now hard cock staring at the pretty blonde lawyer. Carlos was stroking his cock with his hand while he stared at her breasts hanging down and swinging wildly with each thrust of Jack's cock in her ass.

"So my pretty lawyer likes what Carlos has in is hand and wants to touch it," he taunted her. "Carlos come closer so our lawyer friend can inspect your cock."

Carlos moved closer and then gave out a low moan when he felt her hand replace his. "You are to only hold and stroke his cock and nothing more is that understood?" To emphasize his command he slapped her ass hard and drove his cock deep into her ass. "I want you to think about his cock all day before you get to taste it and feel it inside your wet pussy. Do you understand?"
 
Emily knew at work all she'd be thinking of is Jack and Carlos. She was really liking being with Jack. She had feelings for Jack but all she had for Carlos was lust.

Jack opened the door up. He was still thrusting into her. Carlos was stroking his hard cock. Her eyes were on his cock.

She actually slightly liked Jack taunting her it made her feel like a little slut. Jack told Carlos to move closer.

He moved closer and her hand went to his big cock. She softly stroked him. He asked if she understood she was only loud to hold and stroke. He slapped her ass. "Understood." She said.

He drove his cock deeper into her as she stroked Carlos harder. "Yes I understand." She said. She was thrusting her hips back hard on his cock as she stroked Carlos.
 
Jack smiled when Emily announced that she understood his command to only touch and stroke Carlos' cock. He grabbed her hips, grinding his cock deep inside her ass as he watched her reach out to grab a hold of Carlos' shaft.

Carlos put his hands on the top bar of the shower, looking down at Jack's slutty lawyer grabbing his cock and quickly begin to stroke it as if she was on a mission. He looked at his boss who was smiling and Carlos knew this would be the beginning of some fun times. His boss sometimes allowed him to join in but with this new lawyer, he thought Jack would keep her all to himself.

"Stroke his cock baby. I want to see him shoot his load all over your sweet face," Jack called out. He could feel the familiar stirrings in his ball sac as he continued to ram his cock in and out of her ass.

He saw her head move toward Carlos' cock as if she were going to slip it into her mouth. His hand instantly slapped at her ass as a warning and then he saw Carlos move back. "I told you no sucking now baby. You'll get your chance another time," he said striking her ass one more time.
 
Emily was getting fucked good and hard in her ass. It felt so damn good. She was stroking at Carlos cock softly but starting to get a bit rougher.

Hearing Jack say he wanted to see Carlos shoot his load all over her face really turned her on. Her pussy was so wet.

She tried to see if she could touch his cock with her tongue just for a minute without Jack noticing but he noticed. He slapped her and told her off. He slapped her another time.

She returned to just stroking his cock. She really wanted it one of her empty holes but she had to wait.
 
It was evident from the look on Carlos' face that he was enjoying the ministrations of this sexy lawyer. His hips moved in time with each of her strokes as he started to approach his limit, his groans grew louder too.

Jack's hands gripped her ass hard as his strokes became more demanding. The tingling in his cock was growing and soon he would not be able to stop his explosion.

He knew too that Emily had to be getting close herself to succumbing to a pleasurable orgasm. She had been toying with her clit and the way her hips were bucking it couldn't be long now. And from the look on Carlos's face he wanted both her hands and her mouth on his cock.

Jack leaned down, snaking a hand around her waist and then finding her hand, stroking her clit furiously. "Ok baby. You've been such a good sport about listening to me," he whispered pulling her hand away. "Give Carlos something to think about all day. Go ahead and suck that big cock of his."

His fingers took over for hers, rubbing her swollen jewel as she turned her attention to Carlos' cock waving in front of her face.
 
Emily was enjoying Jack fucking her ass as she was stroking hard on Carlos cock. She could tell Carlos was liking her stroking.

Jack gripped hold hard onto her ass. He began thrusting harder into her. It felt so good. She loved having him deep in her.

Jack leaned down snaking his hand round her waist. He whispered to her she had been good doing as she was told and now she should Carlos to think of all day and suck on his big cock.

Jack's finger began rubbing her swollen clit. Carlos cock was waving in front of her face. She was so happy to get to suck on Carlos cock.

She took Carlos cock into her mouth. She sucked softly on his cock head. She looked up at Carlos as she sucked harder on his cock.
 
Carlos' fingers gripped the top bar of the shower harder when this gorgeous woman began sucking his cock. He groaned and pushed his hips against the face. He saw that she was taking her time, sucking on just the head before taking him deeper into her mouth. But he was anxious to have her take him deeper so he thrust his hips harder, forcing her to take as much of his cock as she could.

Jack watched the action wondering how Emily would handle Carlos. She didn't balk at having him join in. No she was anxious to have his cock in her mouth.

He rubbed her clit harder and shoved his aching cock in and out of her ass. "Take all of that big fucking cock baby. Show Carlos you can take everything he has to offer."

Carlos groaned and started to fuck her mouth harder. "Fuck baby you keep doing that and I'm gong to blow my rocks in your mouth," he uttered between deep harsh breaths.
 
Carlos gripped hold of the top of the shower as she sucked softly on his cock. He groaned pushing his hips against her face He was thrusting into her mouth. She liked the feel of his big cock sliding deeper into her mouth.

She was happy Carlos came to join them. She would of never done anything like this before meeting Jack but he made her feel alive and she felt safe with him so would try things.

He was rubbing her clit getting her closer and closer as his cock rammed in and out of her ass. She heard Jack tell her to show Carlos she could take everything he has to offer. She wanted to please both Carlos and Jack very much.

She was sucking harder on Carlos cock. Carlos fucked her mouth harder. He told her if she kept doing it she'd have him blow in her mouth. She wanted that. She forced her mouth nearly all the way down his cock. She was sucking hard as she grinded on Jack's cock.
 
Carlos was groaning from the expert cock sucking Emily was giving him. Most of the women that sucked his cock could not take much but here was this sexy lawyer who could take almost all of his cock. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat with each deep thrust and she seemed to ask for more.

He took one hand off the top bar and grabbed her hair, pulling her roughly onto his cock and holding her head steady as he fucked her mouth. His pace picked up and soon he was groaning that he was going to cum. "I'm going to fill your filthy mouth with my cum bitch," he exclaimed as his body began to jerk. There was no stopping his explosion as he held her head fast to his cock.

Jack watched the action, fascinated that she could take almost all Carlos' cock. He rubbed Emily's clit harder and faster as his orgasm neared. Gasping for breath, he thrust his cock faster and with more determination, knowing there was no holding back.

He called out. "I'm going to fill your hot ass while Carlos fills your mouth." With that his cock began to spasm uncontrollably, unleashing a fresh new load inside her.
 
Carlos cock was hitting the back of her throat. Carlos grabbed her hair pulling her roughly on his cock. He held her head steady as he fucked her mouth hard. He began cumming in her mouth.

Jack told her he was going to fill up her ass as Carlos filled her mouth. She felt Jack explode in her ass and that set her own orgasm off. Her body shook a little.

She kept Carlos deep in her mouth. She moaned round his cock. Carlos was cumming deep in her mouth. She felt his cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed his load.

She was gagging a bit on his cock but carried on sucking him. She was still orgasming. Her eyes fell closed. She was shaking. She felt so good.
 
As Jack and Carlos exploded, Jack heard Emily gagging on Carlos' cock when he erupted in her mouth. Then Jack felt Emily's body go rigid for a moment and her body began to quake with orgasmic pleasure. He continued thrusting inside her ass, enjoying the feeling of her tight ass milking every last drop from him.

Jack's orgasm seemed to last a long time as he felt her ass clenching his cock, coaxing everything from him. He couldn't remember the last time he had such an explosive climax.

If was very clear that Carlos lost his entire load into Emily's mouth. Carlos was amazed that she was able to take almost all of his load. She was gulping as much of his cum as she could but some of the white fluid spilled out of her mouth.

Carlos pulled away and looked at Jack. Jack gave him a knowing smile that said his lawyer lady morning tryst. "I'll be down in awhile Carlos and we can discuss what was so important that you had to disturb me." Carlos looked at Emily and smiled at her.

He moved close to her and commented. "I can't wait to have feel my cock in your pussy." With that he turned and walked out the door.

"Let's get dried off Emily and then we can get some breakfast. I sure worked up an appetite."
 
She loved both Jack and Carlos were exploding in her. Emily was loving it so much her orgasm was felt so great. She liked having both of them in her.

Jack filled her ass up and Carlos filled her mouth up with cum. Her ass was clenching Jack's cock, she wanted every last drop of his cum.

She was able to swallow most of Carlos hot sticky cum. Some of his cum seeped out of her mouth. Carlos pulled away.

Jack told Carlos that they could discuss what he had to tell him soon. Carlos smiled at her. She wiped her mouth and smiled at him.

She smiled at Carlos. "I can't wait to feel you in me." She whispered to Carlos. Carlos turned and walked out. "Yeah let's get dried off and then have breakfast. I'm pretty hungry." She said.

She turned round and kissed Jack. "I really enjoyed that. I enjoyed last night as well." She said. She stroked his back softly.
 
They were alone now that Carlos left. Jack felt her turn and then her body was pressing against him and she told him she had enjoyed having Carlos and also last night.

Last night seemed so long ago as memories of the previous night swarmed into his brain. The teasing, swimming and raw sex of last night was as real to him as their recent bout with Carlos. Jack knew this would not be the last time with Carlos and he smiled during the kiss thinking of her telling Carlos she couldn't wait to feel his long hard cock in her pussy.

Jack was pleased that Emily enjoyed the sex and now his hands slid along her body while she stroked his back. He wanted her again as their kiss never seemed to end. But he knew he had business to take care of and she had to practice law. There would be another time filled with erotic sex.

Reluctantly he pulled away, kissing the tip of her wet nose and then her forehead. "I could keep this up all day Emily but we need to take care of business."

After drying off and as they searched for their clothes, he laughed. "I think we will have to get you some clothes to keep here," he said handing her the sexy red dress from last night. It was a bit wrinkled and he told her he would have one of his men drive her home after breakfast. During the large breakfast they talked of small things about the trial and then Carlos came into the room. "Boss we really need to talk about some pressing issues."

Jack gave her a kiss at the door and then watched as she walked to the awaiting car. When she got into the car, Anthony was waiting, holding the door open for her.

Anthony remembered the sight of her running naked in the house last night when he and Carlos were standing guard at the front door. He gave her an approving glance up and down her wrinkled dress knowing that she and boss must have had a great time. As she approached, he saw her eyeing him and then he gave her a sweet Italian smile. "Where would you like to go ma'am?"
 
Last edited:
Jack gave her a kiss at the door. She walked over to the waiting car. She wondered what Carlos had to tell Jack.

"Hi I'm Emily, Um to my apartment please its Haven Avenues." She said. She leaned against the seat playing with her hair. She smiled at him. She was thinking about what case she would be given when she got to work.

Anthony drove her to her apartment. She got out and went in. She quickly got changed into http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/ee/cb/31/eecb3156a81d06ad4169fed6207068b9.jpg.

She left her apartment and went and got in her car. She went to her office. She picked up her case file from her desk and saw which criminal she'd be representing.

She sat at her desk coming up with theories to get the guy off but she was thinking of Carlos and Jack. Her thoughts were distracting her from her work.
 
When Emily left the house, Jack and Carlos met in the library. "So what was so important that you had to interrupt us this morning?"

Carlos was smiling at his boss, the image of Emily's mouth wrapped around his cock was still so fresh in his mind. He wanted to feel her full sensual body rubbing against his but he also knew there were bounds that he could not cross. Emily was his boss' lady and there was no way he would mess around without his consent.

"Boss I got a call this morning. Alonzo was picked up by the cops late last night for selling drugs. They got him down at a holding cell and plan to bring him before the judge today."

Jack rubbed his chin as he thought about the situation. Alonzo was his best supplier and without him he would be hard pressed to meet the needs of his clients. He had to get him cleared of the charges and there was only one person he knew that he trusted.

Picking up his cell phone, he decided to text Emily rather than call her. He knew she never answered a phone if she was in trial. During his trial he had seen her look at her phone when it buzzed.

"I'll be downtown this afternoon. Meet me in conference room 8 to discuss a problem I have." He pushed send and then thought about his sexy lawyer and the fun they had together. He thought about seeing her again and then thought of how she was attracted to Carlos.

"Carlos you are going with me to see our lawyer," he told him.

Carlos smiled again knowing that there was probably only one reason the boss wanted him to go along.
 
Back
Top