My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

"Oh alright," I said before taking the tip of his cock into my mouth. I looked up and noticed the look of pure lust that was written all over his face.

I took more and more of his cock into my mouth, until the tip tickled the back of my throat. My head began to bob up and down, while my mouth made obscene slurping sounds as I did my best to please him.

"Like that Mister?"
 
"Yes..Yes, that's very good."

My hands had grabbed her head right behind her pigtails, and I began to force my cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

I watched as she looked me in the eyes while sucking on my cock. This wasn't a woman being forced to do this against her will anymore, this was a woman who loved pleasing her man.

I watched as her nostrils flared while my cock slid past her red lips and into her mouth. Saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth, as she ran her hand and lips along my cock.
 
I took his cock out of my mouth, and began to run just my hands along his hard wet shaft.

"I feel funny Mister. My privates are tingling. .....Would you look at them and make sure they are ok?"

I took his cock back into my mouth, sliding his entire cock into my mouth, and partway down my throat, while my hands moved to my breasts, my hands carressing my breasts through the thin fabric of my blouse, and the bra beneath it.
 
I watched Kelly, as she began to rub her tits through her shirt. Despite the bra and shirt, I could see her hard nipples poke past her fingers, as she roughly rubbed them, all the while sucking my hard cock.

"Yes, show me, and I'll inspect them. I would hate for anything to be wrong with such a sweet girl as you. Now take off your panties and bra, and lay back on the bed."

I pulled away, and looked back at Kelly as she stood up in the center of the room. For the second time that day, just looking at her set my heart to beating rapidly.
 
I stood in the center of the room, and slowly unbuttoned my white blouse, really taking my time, trying to drive Jim crazy with anticipation. Finally the last button was undone, and I as I turned my back to Jim, I slid the blouse off my shoulders, and let it drift down to the floor. My hands moved slowly down my sides, eventually moving under my skirt, my fingers moving to the waistband of my thong. Slowly I nudged the tiny wisp of material down my legs, bending forward as my panties moved further down my legs, giving Jim a good view of my cunt and ass. As I stepped out of my thong, I again turned to face Jim. I reached behind me, and quickly unhooked my bra, with more deliberate slowness, I slid the lacy bra off my breats, and let it fall on the floor with my thong and blouse.

Smiling, I moved past Jim, and lay back on the bed, my legs spread slightly, my juices running freely from my cunt down my thighs.

"I'm ready mister."
 
The show that Kelly put on was very impressive, and for a moment as she lay on the bed, I was ata loss. Where to start? Did I play with those beautiful breasts, or did I dive right in to that delicious looking cunt? Decisions, decisions.

I quickly moved on to the bed, and kneeled beside Kelly, my hands running over her large firm breasts. I rolled each nipple between my thumb and forefinger, before palmimg each breast.

"Hmmm they feel fine, but I should probably do a taste test."

bending over, I took each breast in turn into my mouth, my tongue running around each nipple, as I sucked a small part of her breast into my mouth. Releasing each breast, I allowed my tongue to explore every inch of each breast, before switching back to the other breast.

"Hmmm they taste fine. There are some other tests, but first let me check out your lower area."

Saying that, I began to kiss and lick my way down her flat belly, skipping over the skirt bunched up at her waist, before licking and kissing my way down her pelvis, past her cunt and down the outside of her legs all the way to her ankles, before making my way up the inside of her legs, feeling the mounting excitement in her as I neared her wet cunt.
 
Everywhere his mouth touched felt like it turned to fire. My nipples turned into small hard stones as he licked and sucked on them, causing delicious sensations in my hot cunt.

I thought I would lose my mind, as he kissed down my stomach, and then up and down my legs, totally avoiding my cunt. I was so wet I was sure that I must be leaving a wet stain on the bed. As Jims face came closer to my cunt, I actually tried to hump his face, anything just to get his tongue or cock inside of me.

"Taste me please, make sure I'm ok", I begged him.

My hands moved to the side of his head, and I tried to press his face closer to my cunt.
 
I was tempted to turn away as my tongue parted the lips of her cunt. I had the feeling that Kelly still hadn't learned who was really in charge. I began to lick her cunt in earnest as I felt her hands on the back of my head. I had decided earlier that I would do what I wanted with her whenever, luckily for her this time, our desires were the same. I was eating her because I waned to, not because she was urging me to.

My tongue was lapping crazily at the large anount of juice that flowed from deep inside her cunt. I could tell how close Kelly was the instant my tongue touched her clit. Her hands pressed my head against her moud, while her hips raised a good three inches off the bed.

My hands slid under her thighs as I ran my tongue around her clit.
 
His tongue seemed to fan the flame that burned in my cunt from a small flame, into a roaring fire. I couldn't get enough of his oral ministrations, as his tongue seemed to be everywhere. It was too much for me, and I started to cum, my hips pressing up to meet his face, my fingers pulling at his hair.


"Ohhhh thats good....Ohhhhhh."

I was panting and moaning like a dog in heat, as Jim kept up his assault on my cunt, my hips wiggling beneath him.
 
The little slut started cumming as my tongue continue to lap away at her cunt. The force of her orgasm nearly broke my jaw, as she pressed her cunt up against my face. Loud pleasure filled moans filled the room, urging me on in my quest to totally turn her into my little fuck toy.

As Kellys orgasm began to subside, I pulled back, and looked at her. Turning, I placed my cock between her ample breasts.

"I need to test your breasts again. Go ahead, and press them around my cock."
 
I couldn't help myself. Jim's tongue set off fireworks throughout my body, and I came hard.

"Ohhh fuck....." I moaned as Jim continued licking my pussy, my hips bucking forcibly against his face.


Finally my orgasm subsided, and Jim took up a position straddling my chest, his cock between my tits.

"I need to test your breasts again. Go ahead, and press them around my cock." Jim told me.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I loved the sensation of a hard cock between my breasts. I don't know why Mark had never tried to titty fuck me, but Jim couldn't get enough. I loved the look on his face, as he watched his big cock forcing it's way through my big soft boobs.

I slowly pressed my boobs around his hard cock, my nipples captured between my fingers, and I watched as Jim began to work his cock back and forth between my tits.
 
There was no hesitation at all, as Kelly pressed her big tits around my cock. Precum dripped from the tip as I began to work my cock between her tits. I couldn't take my eyes off her tits, as the head of my cock disappeared between her tits, only to reaapear a few seconds later. My thrustas became longer and harder, the head of my cock pressing against her lips at the end of each thrust.

"Lick my cock" I urged Kelly.

Kellys heavy breathing matched my own, as I titty fucked my daughter in law. The fact that she was still wearing a skirt made me even hornier.
 
Oh his cock felt so good as it slid between the softness of my breasts. With each thrust, his cock slid closer and closer towards my lips. Finally it was bumping against them, leaving a sticky substance in its wake. As I open my lips, I heard Jim urge me to lick his cock.

My tongue was waiting as the head of his cock approached the next time. My lips clamped around the tip and my tongue swirled around the head for the few brief seconds that Jim let his cock remain there. I found myself anxiously awaiting the next thrust so that I could drink in his salty juices.

Looking up I could see the obvious pleasure on Jims face as he screwed my big Titties.

"Are they ok. Mister?"
 
"You have no idea how perfect they are," I managed to choke out . I was about ready to lose a nut right there. The thought of cumming on her pretty face had crossed my mind, but I wanted another go at her tight cunt, and quite possibly her ass again.

I gave her a few more strokes, allowing her to suck more of my cock into her mouth, before sliding back between her wide spread legs.

"I need to test down here again," I told her as I slid the full length of my cock into her tight, wet cunt. I could tell by the look on her face that she hadn't expected me to give her the whole thing in oine thrust, but the smile on her face told me she liked it.

"Ohhhh shit, you're tight."
 
I had thought that Jim was going to cum all over my tits, but I was pleasantly surprised when he slid between my legs, and stuffed his big monster into my cunt.

"Umphhhh"

The force of his thrust took my breath away for a moment. His cock filled me completely, and I could already feel my next orgasm starting to grow within me, as he began to hammer his cock in and out of my now dripping cunt.

My hands moved and pushed his chest away from mine, changing the direction of his thrusts, and sending me over the edge.

"Oh you Motherfucker. Oh god"

My eyes glazed, and I couldn't breathe from the intensity of this orgasm.
 
I was fucking my little daughter in law for all I was worth. I looked down at her heaving breasts, as are loins slammed together with a pleasurable violence. As Kelly tried to push me farther away, I looked at her face.

Her mouth was open, but after screaming oh God, nothing came out. Her eyes were glazed over, and her face was a mask of overwhelming pleasure. Finally she began to moan her pleasure, as her orgasm swept over her. I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock, pulling me even closer to my own orgasm. I fought against it, not wanting this moment to end, and I managed to hold out, as she finally began to calm.

Reaching back, I grabbed her legs near her calves, and slowly pushed her legs up onto my shoulders. Bending forward I began to fuck her from this new position.
 
My world was a mass of blazing lights, as fireworks went off in my mind and body. My whole body was rigid with passion, as he fucked me senseless.

Finally, I was able to come down from my orgasmic high, as Jim pushed my legs up around his neck, and began to fuck me again. The depths that he was able to acheieve with this new position was amazing, and I could feel myself building to another orgasm. I knew I was going to be sore later, but it felt so good now.

I reached down and ushed my tits together, hoping Jim would suck on my tits while he fucked me ruthlessly.
 
I looked down at Kelly as I pistoned my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I took her extended nipple between my lips, and began to gnaw at it. I could feel her cunt begin to tighten around my cock again, as another orgasm overcame her. My teeth and tongue continued to lash at her nipples as her legs tightened around my neck.

My hips were a blur as I fucked her through the storm that washed throughoout her body. Spitting her nipple out for a brief moment, I looked her in the eyes and spoke.

"Flip over, I want your ass" I commanded before taking her nipple between my teeth.
 
Jim continued to fuck me non-stop, the force of his thrusts forcing my legs back near my head. As he began to suck on my tits, I began cumming again. God this man was fucking me with an intensity that I had longed for from my husband. His cock was so big and hard as he pummeled my tight little cunt. I could feel his heavy balls tickling my ass with every hard thrust.

My whole body began to tingle as I heard him tell me to flip over in a voice that was not to be denied.

"Flip over, I want your ass"

The thought of that monster invading my tiny opening again sent me over the edge once again.

"OhhhhhGod Fuccccccck Meeeeeee......." I wailed, not caring who heard me.

Finally my oragam subsided, and I disengaged myself from Jim, and took a position in front of him on my hands and knees, my skirt barely covering my ass.

"Please Fuck my ass now Jim" I begged him. I would never have believed A week ago that I would be asking my father in law to fuck my previously virgin ass.
 
I could feel the blood pulsing through my cock as Kelly knelt before me. I felt like a teen again, as she knelt there, the little skirt barely covering her tight, firm ass. Her long tan legs spread waiting for me to kneel between them.

I was pleased as I heard her beg me to fuck her ass again. She was going to work out well I thought as I crawled between her legs.

I glanced down, and looked at her heavy breasts as they lay flattened against the mattress. I certainly wasn't going to get tired of fucking her anytime soon I thought, but best not to let her know that.

Flipping her skirt up on her waist, I took my cock in hand, and slowly rubbed it up and down her wet cunt. Without warning, I shoved my hard member deep into her cunt, drawing a groan from between her clenched lips.

Drawing my hand back, I let it descend on her bare ass.

SMACK.

Again

SMACK

I could see my hand print beginning to shown on her tan thigh, as I set a hard, and furious tempo with my cock. Sensing Kelly was starting to move closer to an orgasm, I stopped, and removed my cock.

Lining up my cock with her ass, I slowly slid my member deep into her ass.
 
The dirty bastard was fucking me so good with his hard cock. I had been surprised for a moment when he had shoved his cock into my cunt insted of my ass like I had begged him to, but it felt so good that after a couple of strokes I didn't even care any more.

I was surprised again as he slapped my ass hard several times while he fucked my tender cunt. The pain mixed with the pleasure, sent me on a spiral towards another orgasm. I was nearly there, when he stopped and pulled out of me.

With a smoothness born of much experience, Jim pulled hs cock from my cunt, and with one smooth move, had it halfway in my ass in a brief second.

"Ohhhh God yes......." I screamed as he continued to force his cock even deeper into my ass.
I dropped a hand back to play with my hard clit while Jim began to fuck my as.
 
Jim watched as his cock stretched the tiny brown opening. His daughter in law had a perfect body, and it was all his to do what he pleased with. He gave her ass a few more slaps of his hand before grabbing her hips in his strong hands. As Jim began to drive his cock deeper and harder into Kellys tight ass, she began to loosen up, and her moans became loader and louder. Jim sighed as he looked down at his centerfold material Daughter in law. He thought back to all the times he had dreamt of her, and even jacked off to her pictures, and now here she was, more than willing to do whatever he asked of her sexually.

As Jim continued to hammer away at Kellys ass, he began to feel her body stiffen, a clear signal that she was close to cumming. Over and over they slammed together, the tight opening to her ass, squeezing Jims big cock, drawing hoim closer and closer to his own orgasm.

"Flip over...gonna cum in your mouth while you suck me "
 
Jims frenzied fucking of my ass, had my entire body tingling. I could feel is hands roaming all over my body, touching me, stroking me, pulling me back against him forcing his huge cock all the way up my ass. His desire was so strong, flaming my own to heights I had never felt before.

I was still amazed where I was. My God, I would never have thought that I would let any man, let alone my father in law stick their thing up my ass, but not only was I letting him, I had wanted it, nearly begged for it. I had dressed up as a schoolgirl for him, because he knew how to squeeze orgasm after orgasm from me.

I could feel my biggest orgasm yet building, the feeling beginning to sweep through my body, when I heard him order me to flip over, so he could cum in my mouth. That did it. The thought of his hot, sticky cum filling my mouth after he had been fucking me in the ass, pushed me so far over the brink I nearly passed out. The thought of doing such a dirty act was so wrong, yet it sent off fireworks throughout my mind and body.


"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH." was all I could manage to get out, the sensations were too powerful. I had a hard time getting my breath, as Jim continued to fuck me harder, hi strokes becoming even deeper and harder. Orgasm after orgasm swept over me, as Jim took me.

Finally I was able to move again. I rolled over, and lay on my back, my hands moving to my breasts, squeezing them together.

"Fuck the Girls" I moaned "You can have the best of all worlds, my tits, my mouth, my face. Cum wherever you want."
 
I continued fucking Kellys delightful little ass, as she came like a banshee. Her entire body went rigid for a few seconds before she began to spasm beneath me. God I loved fucking this wild woman. Those long firm, tanned legs, her big tits, and small waist, and perfect ass, and when she came wiggling and moaning, it was all I could do to keep from cumming.

Finally she calmed down a bit, ans surprisingly she lay on her back, asking me to fuck her tits. I thought about it for a few seconds, and realized what a great idea it was. I could enjoy the sensation of her soft, big tits around my cock, while her lips took care of the head of my cock.

In a flash, I had straddled her chest, and had my hard stickey cock wedged between her big firm mound. I watched as Kelly forced her tits around my cock and I established a rythym of long slow strokes, my cock lingering near her lips with every thrust.

"Suck it" I urged her as she opened her mouth.
 
He didn't have to say a thing,as I took his cock into my mouth. Just minutes ago, his cock had been buried in my ass, and now I was sucking it like a baby with a bottle.

I slowly rolled my tongue around the head of his cock, before he pulled it out and started to fuck my titties again. He fucked my soft full breasts with long hard thrusts, before letting me suck the tip of his cock into my mouth, where I could roll my tongue all around the head.

As I watched, I could see the veins in Jims cock beginning to swell, and I knew I wouldn't have to wait much longer for my treat.

"Cum all over me, mark your slut with your cum" I begged him.
 
Back
Top