Thoughts about someone you shouldnt????

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you all had a good and naughty weekend!

no new developments this end over the weekend. just lots of walking around in my vest top (with erect nipples) and knickers, which is pretty normal. I had plenty of urges but haven't decided yet on what to do or if to do it but it is driving me crazy! as its all i can think about!

Thank you for all your messages over the weekend :)

Hols xxx

tell me what you were thinking after dad caught you, did it excite you or tempted to go further, golf_marc@hotmail.com in msn and marcrobitaille@rocketmail.com in yahoo

Hi Suzanne,

look forward to reading the rest of your story as and when you post sounds like a good an interesting one

xxx

Hey hollie,

Just found this tread myself. You are not alone. My dad has a brother who is only 9 years older than me. Dad said he was a whoops baby. He's a really good looking guy and fun to be around. He married a girl my age (23) who is one wild person. She caught me looking at my Uncle in a not so niece type of way about a month ago. After that she found ways of me seeing my Uncle in various states of undress. Last week-end she flat out asked me if I wanted him. After an embarrassing moment of stuttering I nodded my head. She responded by hugging me and then surprised me when she kissed me. She had me down to just my shoes when my Uncle caught us. She was twirling my panties in her hand as she walked up to him and kissed him.

I'd tell you rest of what happen, but I am thinking of writing my own entry on this site.

Suzanne.

I suspect that your daddy has been overwhelmed with thoughts and desires driven by his base nature..*****bably spilled some (or a lot of) seed in the process since first seeing you. Start making subtle physical contact where he is allowed to feel your body or parts thereof, against his.

Good luck. Keep us posted. Very hot thread.

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you all had a good and naughty weekend!

no new developments this end over the weekend. just lots of walking around in my vest top (with erect nipples) and knickers, which is pretty normal. I had plenty of urges but haven't decided yet on what to do or if to do it but it is driving me crazy! as its all i can think about!

Thank you for all your messages over the weekend :)

Hols xxx

hello to all

Just discovered this forum and had to join so I could comment on this thread. With valentines day approaching here is a story which may give you some ideas:
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Ali2teaseu/Daddy's Valentine.txt

Having been in a father/daughter relationship for many years I would say if your father is a normal male he probably has feelings the same as you and is also constrained by the morals of society. I am an atheist so I believe that if two people are attracted to each other it doesn't matter as long as it is consensual.

Will continue to follow this thread with interest and really hope it evolves the way it should.

Thank you John that was most insightful and has made me feel a little better about the way i am feeling xxx

Just discovered this forum and had to join so I could comment on this thread. With valentines day approaching here is a story which may give you some ideas:
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Ali2teaseu/Daddy's Valentine.txt

Having been in a father/daughter relationship for many years I would say if your father is a normal male he probably has feelings the same as you and is also constrained by the morals of society. I am an atheist so I believe that if two people are attracted to each other it doesn't matter as long as it is consensual.

Will continue to follow this thread with interest and really hope it evolves the way it should.

Thank you John that was most insightful and has made me feel a little better about the way i am feeling xxx

Glad to be of help and really hope it works out for you. My daughter is now grown and has a family of her own. We don't have any sexual contact anymore but have talked about it and she doesn't regret at all what we had. She has said that since she was very sexual and curious at a young age our relationship probably kept her from experimenting with some stranger.

OK so i have an update on the situation.

After feeling a little down and deflated I began to give up on the whole idea and just put it down to be being a silly girl with silly thoughts!
I brought myself some shorter nighties with the idea of showing myself to him but that didn't make me feel any better. Then I released it’s because I didn't have a plan! With no plan I had no hope of anything every happening. After thinking long and hard I still couldn’t think of anything, then the solution presented itself. Dad said how he had to renew the car insurance so I went about hiding all his documentation.
When he mention he was about to do it I headed off to the shower to leave him search for his stuff? When I got out I heard him moaning that he couldn’t find anything and why did people have to touch his stuff! He shouted up to me asking if I knew where it was to which I lied in the kitchen draw (knowing full well it wasn’t)
He still couldn’t find it and continued to shout up to me so I pretended to be very frustrated with him and shouted back that I was trying to get ready but I would come and help. I picked up my new short pink nightie that didn’t cover much at the top or the bottom put it on and stamped down the stairs with my wet hair complaining to him.
I open the draw but couldn’t find it ;-) I asked if he had checked the draws under in the TV stand to which he replied no so I went over got on my and bent over to check in the draw pulling the contents out. As I bent over I could feel my nightie rise up and I knew he had a good view I made sure my legs were wide enough apart for him to see everything. I still couldn’t find anything so threw everything back and turned around to face him, he looked very red and flustered I started to fan myself with my nightie pulling it back and forth stating at how hot it was in here knowing he was getting a good view of down my top now.
I helped him look for about an hour exposing myself to him throughout knowing each time he was looking as his face was a constant red and he was getting very confused whenever I asked him anything.
I eventually gave him his documentation and then sat on the stool in the kitchen giving him once last good look up my nightie stating I didn’t know what was wrong with him tonight as he was no help and was making no sense.
The whole time he said nothing about my exposure but he was looking!
So after the whole episode I went straight to my room and got myself off hoping he would walk in and catch me but sadly he didn’t! I feel a bit better about things now that I have taken some steps forward and thought I would share with you all!

Hols xxx

I really have all the time, about older men, myself, my daughter, my niece. I can't say The human mind is a very dark beast.

Hollie, I've had a great many inappropriate attractions, ranging the ex-wife's cousins, aunts, and friends, to my current wife's sister and co-workers, as well as some of my own co-workers and the wives of a few friends. The need within does not recognize boundaries and social conventions, only the desire to bed each and every woman that stokes its flames. On top of that is this wicked enjoyment of taboo situations, such as incestuous thoughts, like yourself. I think the things we cannot have are the things that fill us with want and desire. The flames rise...

After feeling a little down and deflated I began to give up on the whole idea and just put it down to be being a silly girl with silly thoughts!
I brought myself some shorter nighties with the idea of showing myself to him but that didn't make me feel any better. Then I released it’s because I didn't have a plan! With no plan I had no hope of anything every happening. After thinking long and hard I still couldn’t think of anything, then the solution presented itself. Dad said how he had to renew the car insurance so I went about hiding all his documentation.
When he mention he was about to do it I headed off to the shower to leave him search for his stuff? When I got out I heard him moaning that he couldn’t find anything and why did people have to touch his stuff! He shouted up to me asking if I knew where it was to which I lied in the kitchen draw (knowing full well it wasn’t)
He still couldn’t find it and continued to shout up to me so I pretended to be very frustrated with him and shouted back that I was trying to get ready but I would come and help. I picked up my new short pink nightie that didn’t cover much at the top or the bottom put it on and stamped down the stairs with my wet hair complaining to him.
I open the draw but couldn’t find it ;-) I asked if he had checked the draws under in the TV stand to which he replied no so I went over got on my and bent over to check in the draw pulling the contents out. As I bent over I could feel my nightie rise up and I knew he had a good view I made sure my legs were wide enough apart for him to see everything. I still couldn’t find anything so threw everything back and turned around to face him, he looked very red and flustered I started to fan myself with my nightie pulling it back and forth stating at how hot it was in here knowing he was getting a good view of down my top now.
I helped him look for about an hour exposing myself to him throughout knowing each time he was looking as his face was a constant red and he was getting very confused whenever I asked him anything.
I eventually gave him his documentation and then sat on the stool in the kitchen giving him once last good look up my nightie stating I didn’t know what was wrong with him tonight as he was no help and was making no sense.
So after the whole episode I went straight to my room and got myself off hoping he would walk in and catch me but sadly he didn’t! I feel a bit better about things now that I have taken some steps forward and thought I would share with you all!

Hols xxx
after reading this I have been stroking myself thinking about
watching the two of you knowing he has cum a few times since then thinking of you.

Mmmm

Hollie,
I've just read your captivating update and it has left me fully aroused and wanting more.

Hols xxx

Wouldn't be surprised if he knocked on out himself on the sly.

Perhaps, you need to post a pic of you in that night just to give us a better idea of what you put him through...

Wow, Hollie.

Your story is incredibly sexy! I'm sitting at work with a very hard cock and I want to hear more. ;)
I've fantasized about my cousin, who is half-black and sexy as hell. I also used to fantasize like crazy about my sisters and even fooled around with the oldest a few times.
Keep us updated ;)

I started to wonder what he would think of seeing me like this and would it turn him on and would he ever act on it? or indeed would i ever act on it?

So i thought i would open the question up for discussion!

Have you ever thought about someone in a way you should? and have you acted on it?

It's a bit difficult to dump your own father and throw him out, if things don't work out. Unlike the next guy from the bar you'll have several decades that you will have to deal with each other one way or the other.

I am please you all liked my update!

Nothing new to report today as ex and he gf were in last night but as soon as i get the chance i'm ready to put on a show for him again!

ill be sure to post and keep you all updated!

Thanks for the naughty messages and suggestions

hols xx

Back