Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling apprehensive about this damn call I must make......why did he do this.....

so grateful for friends......"a true friend is one who can hear a tear drop"

:rose: :heart:

O.k. here it goes...
Why do husbands have to be so stupid.
Why do kids have to be so loud.
Why do husbands have to act like kids all the damn time.
Can't there be one day where everyone just SHUTS UP!!!!
We need a vacation.:rolleyes:

is it that I am afraid of the answer......that I don't care what the outcome is .....that I just want to ask "Why would you be so careless with my heart?" ...... do I really want to go on with you..... I don't know what I want! wow.... i don't know what I want..... thats odd to me..... I was so sure not long ago ....... perhaps it is over...... perhaps you will be a memory.....that will be my choice now, not yours! You don't get to choose this time, I do!

oh the telephone....a double edge sword....awake 10 minutes and already overloaded with others ......more help needed!

i'm delaying my call.... well, here goes!

Cathleen said:
oh the telephone....a double edge sword....awake 10 minutes and already overloaded with others ......more help needed!

i'm delaying my call.... well, here goes!

Good luck, sweetie... :rose:

this day just can not get any worse.....please no more.... i can't take it.... i just can't

waiting for it to be all over.....just all of it..done

Cathleen said:
this day just can not get any worse.....please no more.... i can't take it.... i just can't

waiting for it to be all over.....just all of it..done

Perhaps you might have preferred having my mammogram for me?? :rose: :kiss:

TantaLiza said:
Perhaps you might have preferred having my mammogram for me?? :rose: :kiss:
pass, thanks....actually just had mine a few weeks back....need to go back for additional stuff:( best wishes for yours!!
remember: "we compress because we care" haha:rolleyes:

what is the big deal with mammograms? I mean..........it's kinda fun when someone touches my boobies.........(sigh).........flat as they are............

Cathleen said:
that was just wrong

No.......really.humor aside......what is the big deal? I mean I've dealt with breast cancer before.....it's not pretty.......why the concern over mamograms? It's a preventative exercise that saves lives......why all the consternation?

redrider4u said:
No.......really.humor aside......what is the big deal? I mean I've dealt with breast cancer before.....it's not pretty.......why the concern over mamograms? It's a preventative exercise that saves lives......why all the consternation?
you know what.....i am just so close to the edge right now....i shouldn't even respond

it doesn't save all lives and IF you bothered to read....i need to go fucking back! so what does that tell you!
and i thought this thread was for thoughts ......... not for discussion

redrider4u said:
what is the big deal with mammograms? I mean..........it's kinda fun when someone touches my boobies.........(sigh).........flat as they are............

that is just sick, these people arent touching you in a sexual way, they are pushing and pulling and flattening out breasts that arent flat,,,,, try putting your balls in a vise and then tell me how that feels,,,,,, and if you happen to like it, then the vise isnt tight enough

Cathleen said:
pass, thanks....actually just had mine a few weeks back....need to go back for additional stuff:( best wishes for yours!!
remember: "we compress because we care" haha:rolleyes:

Won't have any results from mine for a few days or so.... Best of thoughts and wishes for you, hun!! :kiss:

Care, my ass... it was a man that developed that machine, I just know it!!! LMAO

appleapps said:
that is just sick, these people arent touching you in a sexual way, they are pushing and pulling and flattening out breasts that arent flat,,,,, try putting your balls in a vise and then tell me how that feels,,,,,, and if you happen to like it, then the vise isnt tight enough

Glad you responded, sista.... I wasn't even gonna dignify it with one!!!

*pullin out some vise grips* ~wicked sick chuckle~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back