Keeping my enemies closer (A Zombie Apocalypse thread)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
~{Closed for silvertongue217}~

Character Profile : Agent Kelly Smith - Age 28 - Working for the CIA's Upper Class Division out of Chicago.

5 hours since the outbreak was released... "Damned fuckers! I told them not to release that virus! Now we're all screwed!" Agent Roberts screamed as he put the gun to his head.

"No, don't do it! I'm going to need you!" I ordered him.

He smirked. "Sorry ma'am, there's no other choice.." He put his mouth around the gun and pulled the trigger before I had a chance to stop him.

"Fuck...Roberts.." I muttered as I looked to his brains scattered about the wall behind his corpse. He was my second in command and right hand man. No one could handle hard situations better than he could. But this outbreak has proven to be too much for a lot of people. Director Shepherd pulled a gun to his head after having to execute the President and First Lady. Somehow the virus had infected a secret service agent and that person turned in the bunker beneath the White House, biting everyone in sight with great speed and agility. My boss had killed everyone in the bunker before sending out a Tweet on the lines that only the Government had access to.

*The President has been executed. The world is in panic mode. All national cities in lockdown and falling fast. World capitals have fallen as well. May God have mercy on us.*

Nothing else has been heard from there since. The virus has spread faster than anyone could have imagined. It has truly turned into hell on Earth. Several scientists and the FDA and CDC, even WHO had said to not test the virus on living beings. But the President had ordered it to be done -- even the U.N. seconded the motion. By yesterday, the virus samples had been handed out in all the major countries of the world. Within hours, everything had gone to shit and it was out of control. No one had a hand on it. It was too powerful. A virus made to cause people to die, only to be brought back to life as corpses. It was meant as a weapon against the North Koreans and Iranians, but even they got their hands on it and they went down in two hours at last notice.

Even now, I'm gathering ammunition and loading my guns. I've got to get out of the city, but every street is deadlocked and the 'zombies' are quickly taking over the living.

I headed out the door of the office only to be stopped in my tracks by one of the infected. It's the hot dog salesman from down the street. "Fuck Jim...I'm sorry.." I pulled the trigger as the bullet blasted through his brain and his body collapsed on the floor. I ran out the door and looked for a vehicle. But that wouldn't work. The fucking street was littered with cars.

"Fuck! What the hell am I to do?" Bang, bang. "Gunshots?" I looked in the direction of where the noise was coming from. I ran towards the gunshots, shooting zombies on my way until I came within 20 feet of the man. He was known in town for holding anti-government rallies. "You?!" I exclaimed.
 
Last edited:
“I don’t want to catch the world on fire” Jack Barnes sang leveling his revolver and lazily shooting off a few more heads. He whistled a few more lines and jumped up onto the roof of the car and out of the way of a few scrambling hands. He laughed and shook his head leaning in to blow a few raspberries at the zombies before pulling out his bow and arrow.

“You guys are so cute” He said tipping his cowboy hat up his southern drawl coming out “I could just take you home” He said sighting one and sending an arrow through it’s eye sight. The zombie toppled only for two more to take its place amongst the small crowd rocking the car.

So maybe shooting them hadn’t been a good idea

The world was going to hell just like he suspected. The government was down and even though he wanted to celebrate it as any red blooded American would with the collapse had come with a new world. A viral outbreak that turned people into honest to god zombies! It only took five hours for the world to go to hell leading to this nightmare of a situation.

“Those fuckers” He said sighing and watching the zombies with disdain and pity “I tried to warn you all but you didn’t want to listen now look what they have done to you”

Jack Barnes shook his had pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. After years of attending to Rallys and organizations he had been to late to save his beloved country. He was American through and through fought for his country in the navy and every thing. He had left after seeing where the government was headed and worked tirelessly to wake people up to it ever since.

Look where that got him

“You?!”

He turned hearing the voice his eyes widening, agent smith was running towards him shooting zombies and making a fool of her self. They had met a few times of course during a few of the more serious Anti government rallies. She was CIA through and through and even though he admired her (and had a small crush on her) they were enemies through and through patriot fighting for two different causes.
Still he couldn’t afford to be picky with company and he sure as hell couldn’t resist the urge to rub it in her face that he had been right. He noticed a zombie coming up behind her and dropped to his knee shooting him calmly with an arrow before leaping over the crowd of zombies.

He landed a few inches shy of them and started running keeping his bow ready as he ran up to her.

“Agent smith!” He said a large grin on his face the cigarette dangling from his mouth “So nice to see you Lass I’m not one to say I told you so but” He said gesturing at the chaos with his free hand “So are you getting out of town? If so I could use the company of a pretty lady” He said chuckling and shooting a few more zombies.
 
The infected were steadily filing through the streets as I began to run up to Jack Barnes, the annoying country-style thorn in my side when it came to government issues. Hell, he had even broken into one of the meetings at the CIA offices just to try to uncover a 'hidden conspiracy' as he had called it. I walked up to him after clearing a few more of the dead. I heard him say that and only rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I hate to admit it to the likes of you, I'm trying to get out of the city, but everywhere is a complete loss at last check. So, if you can hold the 'I told you so' gloating for a little while longer, I think we can make it to Lake Michigan and look for a boat. Perhaps from there we can get a plane of some sort and head somewhere."

The more they shot the zombies, the more of them came. It was like a never-ending wave of dead. It made no sense. Even now, I couldn't entertain the idea of having to team up with Jack, but I had no other choice.

"I think we can make it there if hurry up---oh god, look out!" I screamed as I shot at a zombie that seemed larger than the others around us that was about to attack him. "Fuck...are they mutating?" I questioned under my breath. The dead fucker had a long muscle wrapped around it as I looked to the body. "We've got to get out of here, lead the way.."

{Jack Barnes}
dg_lu001.jpeg
 
“Well first off stop shooting that damn gun” Jack growled pushing it away and sighing “there attracted to noise they cant see but they can smell and hear just fine” He remarked backing up and sighting a near by car.

“There is an ambulance parked beneath the bridge” He explained “I’m going to cause a distraction then we are going to run and jump over it and cross that way” He explained taking charge. He didn’t wait for her okay shooting the air into a nearby car and activating the car alarm I was sufficient enough to distract the zombies even the big hulking one.

“Come on” he said grabbing her arm and leading her over to the ambulance “get your beautiful ass over!” He said doing the same and dropping down onto the ambulance.
 
His take charge attitude made me shiver. "Fuck, I just wish I didn't have to deal with him." I looked to him as I put my gun away. I pulled out a long baton that we were to use in case of a riot. I began swinging at the heads of the infected, knocking several back in the process. It felt good to be killing them and yet, it felt like I was killing actual humans. That's not what I was supposed to do.

He pulled my arm and basically all but dragged me to the ambulance. I jumped down on top of it, following him close behind. The zombies weren't too far behind as I looked back for a split second. Then before I caught up to Jack, something had wrapped around me and caught me by surprise. "Oh fuck! No!" I screamed as I looked to the thing that was dragging me back. Another mutated zombie.
 
“Fuckin A” Jack growled pulling his revolver out “hold still doll” He murmured shooting the thing in the head and sending his brains scattering. Jack caught her as she fell and carried her bridal style down to the edge of car hood and to safety.

“There we go now you owe me” He chuckled setting her down “alright darling seems we are in the clear for now you want to continue this little dance together? I got a way out of the city with both of our names on it if you do” He remarked pulling his bow out again and giving her a sidelong glance. Intent on being a gentleman even in hell, He liked her as well at least enough to help her out of the city and try and be nice.
 
As Jack shot the zombie in the head, its confines it had had on me released, allowing me to be set free. Then Jack picked me up and began to carry me. "Oh god, thank you for the save," I said with a smile. Then I remembered who it was I was talking to. "Oh fuck, just put me down," I said, struggling to get down, straightening my clothes as I stood.

"Let's just get out of here. I don't know why the infection that was released caused those...those things to appear, but...it's not safe."

I followed him as I began to think about how he was being so nice to me. It made me think if he was not just doing this to try to get an upper hand with the government. No, that couldn't be it. This was hell on Earth. There was no time to try to uncover anything.

I pulled out the baton once again and swung at a few of the infected. "Fuck. There are so many of them," I exclaimed as I followed him.
 
“Relax” He said leading her over to the edge of the highway “Let’s say we get off the congested road” he remarked keeping his tone light and free of worry so as to calm her. He jumped up on the bumper and pulled a fire cracker out of his pocket. He lit it and threw it letting it explode far away from them. He waited for the zombies to become confused and pulled her over the barricade and into the forest.

“This should be a bit safer” He murmured leading her into the tree line “from here we can get to the lake and see if we cant get out of here” He said giving her shoulder a friendly squeeze before lading her deeper into the forest. He walked close to her waiting until the sounds of the city vanished before slightly relaxing.

“This is a fucking mess” He said taking another drag of his cigarette “what’s the word spook is the government going to get off their ass and take care of this shit?”
 
I kept close to him as he led me towards the woods on the edge of town. It wasn't that far normally but it seemed like it had taken us hours just to get to this point. I nodded as I attempted to catch my breath. "Yeah, should be safe for now."

When he mentioned about the government, I shook my head. "There isn't a government anymore. The president isn't even alive anymore. My boss offed himself in the midst of it all. It was fucking all lost in a matter of hours. Moscow, France, Beijing, Tokyo, London.. It's all gone. And yes, before you fucking say it, it was all the government's fault. Every capital idea that might have been thought by the government was all our fault."

I moved past him and sat down on a bench that was run down, but I could still sit on it. I looked to him. "I'm gonna explain something to you. Normally I shouldn't even speak about things such as this without prior authorization from my superiors." I sighed as I started to speak.

"This..this infection was not meant to be conducted in this manner. It was meant to be sort of a test thing. But the test subjects got out of containment and...now what you see before you is the result of that. It's called 'A-29Bio/F49.5' -- or in simple terms the Green Flu." I looked to him waiting for his response to what I had explained to him.
 
He listened to her raising his eyebrows as she explained it. He wasn’t surprised in the slightest by her little “revelation” it was jut like the government to poke around things they don’t have any control over. They kicked up a hornets not and now they were overrun and he was glad most of the fuckers were dead a least. It wasn’t fair to every one else but at least there was some comfort in the revenge.

Even if he was the only one that card about such things

“We need to keep moving” He said being strangely quite about the information she told him. He pulled out a bottle of water and handed it to her before grabbing a energy bar. He bit into it and gave her another one before helping her to her feet.

“Time to move” He said giving her a small smile before leading her back into the forest. They spent the rest of the day moving picking their way through while the sun began is descent down. Finally just as night was nearing they stumbled into a clearing of cabins and vacation spots.

“This looks like as good a place as any” He murmured walking over and peeking in “well no one is home” He said flashing her a grin and pulling out his lock picking kit. He made short work of the lock and stepped in gesturing for her that it was clear before tentatively turning on the light.

“We have electricity” He said giving a soft whoop and turning to her “Alright I’m going to go shower you can go after me is that good?”
 
The cabins on the edge of the forest seemed normal. A lot of people shouldn't have been here during the outbreak. I felt really bad that my officials had been responsible for the downfall of mankind. I followed him into the cabin and watched as he turned on the lights. "Amazing, it must be privately owned electricity."

Then he mentioned a shower. I looked to him and felt my face become red. "But..I think it's safer if we are in the same room." I looked down as I reloaded my gun. "You know.. I think it would be best, unless, you want me to keep watch for any infected.."

I looked to him. "It's not like I wanna have sex or anything! I...I'm just scared of any infected that might come in.." I hated to admit to him that I was frightened. "Oh fuck it, never mind.."
 
“Its okay darling” He said his eyes softening as he walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder “I get what you mean come on I will go in there with you and turn so you can have privacy and wash up” He said leading her over to the bathroom. He went in and checked before stepping out giving her the chance to get in as he leaned against the doorframe with his back to her.

“It’s okay to be a bit on edge” He said to her checking his bow and pulling it a few times to test it “We are in a cluster fuck of a situation here” He said snorting at how less it sounded “And we are all going to be freaked out as we come to terms with that”
 
He was being kind. This normally out of control right-winged lunatic was being kind to me. I didn't quite understand it. It was odd to me. Normally a man, no matter who, was not usually the one to be kind. I had been brought up wrongly by my old man. I had pretty much shoved any idea of being with a man to the darkest part in my mind. That's why I joined the CIA -- so my mind would be occupied and I'd be able to be 'married' to my work, so to speak.

I stripped my blood-splattered clothes off and stepped in the shower. I turned the knob and gasped as the water warmed up almost instantly. I pulled the curtain to, but not closing it yet. "I'll be out in a second," I reassured him. I quickly went to work washing myself down. I didn't want to take too long because I didn't know how long the water would be this hot and I didn't want to be rude to him by using it all. But he was right -- I was completely freaked out about this...this infection. It was running through my mind even now as I was finishing up my shower.. The whole ordeal racing through my thoughts.

I soon stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. I tapped him on the shoulder. "All yours.." I kept my head low as I looked to him, the water dripping from my hair. "Thanks for saving my ass back there...when..." I paused. "When that thing grabbed me."
 
He turned eyeing her up and down for a few seconds before smiling “It was my pleasure you and I watch each others back and we should be okay right” He aid placing a hand on her shoulder and giving it a firm squeeze. He did a surprising move kissing the top of her head before releasing and beginning to unbutton his shirt. He didn’t pay it any mind tripping out of his shirt and dropping his pans to reveal his body and tight black boxers.

“I am going to go shower” He said moving past her “your more than welcome to say in” He said turning on the hot water and pulling off his boxers. He stepped in moaning in pleasure at the hot water and closing his eyes. He let the water batter and relax him and then began to wash humming to himself as he did.
 
I continued to run the towel through my hair. I didn't want to waste any of the electricity by drying it with the hair dryer provided in this cabin. It felt odd hearing a man humming while showering. I caught myself glancing towards the shower curtain every now and again, seeing his figure. My eyes would drift lower and I turned away quickly. "Fucking hell, he's hung!" I thought to myself. Then I heard the water turn off. "Um, I'm uh...gonna go in the bedroom part," I explained before turning to leave out of the bathroom.

I didn't have any clothes so I'd have to wait for mine to dry before I could wear anything. I found a sheet and quickly tucked it around my body. I hoped I didn't seem flustered to him.
 
“Sounds good” He called to her turning off the water and letting it drip away. He pushed the curtain open and stepped out reaching out and plucking the towel out of the towel rack. He grabbed it and dried himself off stepping onto the rug and toweling himself. He sighed feeling refreshed after the shower before realizing he had no clothes to put on. He debated staying in the bedroom then shook his head. She was an FBI agent after all so she should have no problem with some male nudity.

He finished and dropped the towel going over to the door. He stepped out and moved to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of wine for them to share before going over into the bedroom.

Nude

“There we go” He said smiling softly “all cleaned up an feeling better huh love?” He said coming over and opening the bottle of wine.

“Nothing like a bottle of wine to ring in the end of the world” He said taking a large swig before handing it to her.
 
I looked to him as he walked through the cabin in the buff. I blushed and turned my head away. He was so hung it wasn't even physically possible. Well, at least more hung than I've ever seen. It was so odd. I was falling for this man and didn't even know what he was going for. He came back with the bottle of wine and I felt at ease. He was still the bothersome Jack Barnes that had always caused a headache to me and my teammates.

My teammates.

My mind became dark and depressed thinking about how Jack and I are probably the only two fucking people left on Earth. Of all the people to be left with, I'm at least glad it's someone I know and have had to encounter.

"Thanks," I thanked him and took a long ass drink from the bottle. I didn't even stop until it was about 3/4 of the way down.

I stopped to gasp for air before looking at it and then to him. "Sorry," I apologized. "Just my mind went dark for a moment." I sat back on the bed and patted the other side while I looked to the ceiling. "Best to stay close to each other in case something breaks in here." I began cleaning my gun and loading what ammo I had into it, looking every now and again to his nakedness.
 
“It’s fine this shit is going to play at your sanity” Jack warned her taking the bottle back and taking his own long pull from it “I mean you shouldn’t turn to drinks and drug and all that shit but I don’t think its bad for you to need a drink after all this shit we are going through”

Jack noticed her looking at his cock and turned spreading his legs slightly as that she could fully see his meat “I got to warn you sweetie this shit is going to get much more darker as we survive we may be the last people on this fucking world we might have to repopulate the human race or some shit I don’t know I just know that this isn’t a war…. This is a fucking rebellion!” He said taking another large drink before handing the bottle back to her.

“I just want you to be prepared” He said sighing and running a hand through his hair before going over to the door “I am going to go make us some dinner”
 
His words were true. The darkness of it all would end up enveloping them if they didn't keep a clean and straight head. I looked to his groin, noticing that he was quite hung as it is. I couldn't understand why someone like him didn't have anybody. Well, maybe he did at some point and that's why he became the way he was. Or maybe it was the war. I didn't know that much about him except what was in his file at the CIA and a majority of that was blacked out by the department of defense. He was somehow connected to secret ops during the Afghan war.

I held the bottle as I watched him go through the door into the kitchen area. He was completely dude, his wang dangling slightly between his legs as I looked to him. I shivered as I felt my body quiver from just looking at him. "Wait, repopulate the earth?!" My mind had just registered what he had said. I got up leaving the sheet on the bed and followed after him.

"You can't be serious.. This will all possibly blow over soon, there won't be a need for that.." I didn't even care that I was in the nude right now. I looked around the little kitchenette that was there and noticed that there were a few cans of food but nothing in the way of a can opener. I popped the top of one can with my swiss army knife. "So, what's our plan of action? In case this doesn't just...just blow over."
 
“Get to higher ground” He said chuckling and shaking his head “And survive you know the usual” he said watching as se followed after him and began trying to open the cans with her swiss army knife.

“As for the repopulation thing you might think I was joking but look around sweet hart” He said gesturing with his hands “we are experiencing the end of the world hopefully it will all blow over but the last time I checked things looked pretty grim like not shits and giggle grim if that’s the case then it might be up to us to keep the human race going or some shit I don’t know”

He began cooking a couple of chicken wanting to get the stuff that wouldnt hold cooked. He let her keep her modesty keeping his back turned as he cooked in the nude.
 
She looked around outside and the fires of the city were casting a hazy glow on the horizon. It was certainly as dark and grim as he explained. She looked to his nude form as he explained the re-population part. "Yeah.." was all she could say.

She walked around behind him, moving close to his body, putting her arms around his waist. It was probably the alcohol working into her body, but the stress of the day was enough to drive anyone crazy. She was wanting him.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for all that has happened between us before."

She moved her hand down to graze his dangling member, before pulling back and standing against the counter. "Sorry.. that...that was out of line.." She wasn't sure where to go from here. She hoped he wouldn't feel uncomfortable.
 
He watched her go raising an eyebrow at her “out of line” comment. He snorted and reached out catching her arm in his big muscular hand before pulling her back to him like a yo yo. He locked eyes with her and grabbed her hand bringing it down very directly on his crotch.

“Hun” He said keeping his eyes locked with hers “the world has gone to shit and like it or not were the only two sum bitches alive as of now so were going to be going through hell together for a while unless you would like to go your own merry fucking way I would get used to seeing me naked a much as used to this cock because unless your planning on being abstinent then this cock is going to get his” He told her bluntly before letting go off her and letting her feel his thick cock.

“Its up to you” He said shrugging and turning grabbing the bottle of win and his gun “but for me nothing makes me hornier than the end of the fucking world” He said snorting and stepping
 
Kelly looked to him as she felt his erection between them. It throbbed in her grip as he forced her to hold it there. His grip on her and his words emanating the truth as time went on. She could feel herself getting wet from his advance and then he let her go. Just what the fuck did he want? She turned to look at him. His erection standing at full attention as she stood there, her arms crossed over her breasts as she tried to move away, but her curiosity only got the best of her.

"Ha! I bet you couldn't even fuck me right now. You are probably too drunk to even do it properly," she said egging him on. She dropped the sheet she had covering herself and stood there. "Well, are you gonna fuck me, cowboy?! Well are ya?!" she questioned as she stood there, her nipples quite erect from the cool air of the cabin.

"I don't even care if you're rough. Show me you're not all talk," she said moving closer to him.
 
He stared at her for several minutes before shaking his head

“Your call government girl”

He grabbed her pulling her ot him and kissing her hard. His tongue slid into her mouth and his hands went down to her legs lifting her up easily and pressing her against the cool glasses of the cabin door. He kissed her roughly his hands pulling her legs around his as he entered her in one deep rough motion. The glass trembled as his balls slapped against her ass.

He pulled back grabbing her back to keep her steady as he moved in and out roughly. He growled and bit on her lower lip fucking her hard enough to keep the glass shaking as he locked eyes with her.

“This what you crave government bitch?” He growled going deeper and harder.
 
It had to be the wine. Yes. It definitely had to be the wine talking. Oh god. "Yes, I want your fucking dick, anti-government swine!" she said before she yelped, his body pressed against hers as she was made to stumble backwards into the glass. His lips pressing against hers in a quick motion as she opened her mouth to allow his tongue in. Their tongues twirled fast as he lifted her up, pressing his long rod into her tightness. She groaned as she felt him spread her, holding her up against the glass.

She tightened her hips around him as she ground against his form. She brought her hands up to grip his hair, pulling his tongue deeper into her mouth as he began to fuck her silly. Her body on fire as his cock bottomed out inside of her. She moaned more into his mouth as she ran her hands up and down his backside, nails digging into him gently.

Any noise they were making could be heard outside, thus attracting any infected. The zombies started making their trek to the cabin in the middle of the woods.
 
Back
Top