Remote Control Vibrating Panties

enjoy_reading

Really Really Experienced
Got this idea for a story while reading a thread in the 'How To' section about 'Vibrating Panties'.

Here's the story idea:

A fun loving couple is out for a romantic evening. He asked her to wear a pair of vibrating panties (or vibrating egg). Unknown to her, he had left the remote control at the bar with a note attached while they went to dinner there. The note explains ... it is the remote control to the vibrating Panties. If you can find me, you can have me.

In the meantime the girl is thinking the man is working the remote control on her. The other part of the story line is the other guy (or girl) finding the remote control and then trying to see who is wearing the panties.

I'll leave it to up as to how and what happened when she is found.

Would this be an interesting story to write? :)

not my cup of tea but cleverish I think. I wonder though if its a little too distant between the links (remote control panties are kinda tame, stranger fucks, not so much)

This is a great idea! Kind of an erotic version of hide n seek.........I am not the right person to write the story, but I would love to read it!!! Especially if the "seeker" is a woman

Imagine if two hubbies had the same idea....and the remotes work for both remote panties

Heheeee ... lots of possibilities to embellish and to complete the story.

Any creative juices flowing (or anyone getting wet just thinking about that) :)

Couples dinner

Imagine if two hubbies had the same idea....and the remotes work for both remote panties

If the two could somehow swing a couples dinner it could be good. Say hubby excuses himself and seems to "buzz" her just when she needs it most (maybe a facial expression or hands wandering is a tip off)

She says something like "you knew just when to buzz me when you couldnt even see me!"

well actually it wasnt him, it was the friend which makes her realize he may be good at sensing her needs during other similar activities.

Correct !!!

This is a great idea! Kind of an erotic version of hide n seek.........I am not the right person to write the story, but I would love to read it!!! Especially if the "seeker" is a woman

Yes, you have the concept correct. Intrigue, watching, hide n seeks, surprise, stranger, threesome ..

Did she realize her man doesn't have the remote? How was she finally identified wearing those panties? Did he tell her about the note? A man or a woman found the remote? Did she agree to be the prize ... with all of the juicy details.

Just need a great writer with cunning imagination to help write it.

If the two could somehow swing a couples dinner it could be good. Say hubby excuses himself and seems to "buzz" her just when she needs it most (maybe a facial expression or hands wandering is a tip off)

She says something like "you knew just when to buzz me when you couldnt even see me!"

well actually it wasnt him, it was the friend which makes her realize he may be good at sensing her needs during other similar activities.

I'll have to toy around with the idea....double her pleasure! and the husbands have no idea what they are doing to the wives....I'm guessing that those things only operate on one frequency :confused:

I'll have to toy around with the idea....double her pleasure! and the husbands have no idea what they are doing to the wives....I'm guessing that those things only operate on one frequency :confused:
Go in whatever direction that inspires you. My scenario didnt have the "random" buzzing you seem to be speaking of. Other hubby either finds remote and quickly figures out whats going on and starts timing her buzzes to get her off the most OR friend hubby slips his buddy the remote after having earlier told him about it.

As for same freq, probably so or few variations as this is hardly a widely used item. Want to play that up, you could have the other hubby buzz what he thinks is his pals wife and HIS wife goes off too. (where'd she get buzzing panties and whos got HER remote.)

Anyway, whatever gets you writing is whats important. Theres plenty of variation there and you certainly seem capable of coming up with more/better if you like.

Another idea: interference. Hubs and wife go to McDs or similar to play in public. Apparently the drive thru headset tweaks her unit when its activated to take an order. So now shes fighting her body the whole time so as not to make a scene.

You could even have it they can see cars pulling up to the drive thru and she knows its coming so tries to brace for it.

Even have her reacting to order lengths (like somebody says they need to make a special order or maybe an entire little league team comes trough right after their game and shes like "oh fuck", etc.) Or a church bus/van if you want to contrast the wickness of the act vs. who is providing the pleasure (imagine her minister or something is unintentionally getting her off by asking a lot of questions about the menu)

Anyway, whatever you want is there. Just keep digging. You seem on the path so far.

not my cup of tea but cleverish I think. I wonder though if its a little too distant between the links (remote control panties are kinda tame, stranger fucks, not so much)

Hahaaa, funny. 'not my cup of tea' ... but seems like you're getting into it. :D

Sounds like an interesting concept, someone unknown controlling the panties. I wrote one similar to this with the additional contemporary twist that the control for the panties is an app on the cell phone...extends the range of the "master's" control.

Meh, I spitball this sort of stuff in my sleep. Its... annoying. You should see when I REALLY get into a concept. Its OCD lemme tell ya.

*agreed. This is why its fun on this site.

Last edited:
Meh, I spitball this sort of stuff in my sleep. Its... annoying. You should see when I REALLY get into a concept. Its OCD lemme tell ya.

Sounds like an interesting concept, someone unknown controlling the panties. I wrote one similar to this with the additional contemporary twist that the control for the panties is an app on the cell phone...extends the range of the "master's" control.

Would happen to have the link to your story? I'd like to read it.

The Remote

Yes, you have the concept correct. Intrigue, watching, hide n seeks, surprise, stranger, threesome ..

Did she realize her man doesn't have the remote? How was she finally identified wearing those panties? Did he tell her about the note? A man or a woman found the remote? Did she agree to be the prize ... with all of the juicy details.

Just need a great writer with cunning imagination to help write it.

Let's say you have this remote control in your hand, would you just leave the setting on HIGH to watch for the ladies reaction, or crank it from OFF to HIGH watching through each lady in the room? Timing the OFF, HIGH, OFF when she reach for a glass, takes a drink, gets up, when the waiter approaches ...

What would you suggest?

Let's say you have this remote control in your hand, would you just leave the setting on HIGH to watch for the ladies reaction, or crank it from OFF to HIGH watching through each lady in the room? Timing the OFF, HIGH, OFF when she reach for a glass, takes a drink, gets up, when the waiter approaches ...

What would you suggest?
He'd figured out which of the women in the hotel breakfast was wearing the vibrator. Now how to get her to do what he wanted? Could he train her?

Looking around the room, he noticed that the restrooms were to the left of both him and the woman. An idea came to him. Everytime she turned left or raised a hand to the left, he turned the vibrator on. Soon....sure enough....she got up to head to the restrooms. He turned it and then off. She went down the little corridor, getting close to the men's bathroom. He turned it on. She continued on down the corridor toward the woman's. He quickly turned it off.

She stopped dead in that corridor. Slowly, hesitantly....she turned back toward the men's. Vibrator ON. She shook a bit then, and looked around to see if anyone was watching, and ducked inside.

He got up to follow.

I would see the couple take a table within sight of the bar where the remote control was left. They would be sideways to the bar, or the man's back to the bar but there is a mirror wall/column/divider that allows him to watch the bar to see how things develops.

I would see the couple take a table within sight of the bar where the remote control was left. They would be sideways to the bar, or the man's back to the bar but there is a mirror wall/column/divider that allows him to watch the bar to see how things develops.

Here's a twist. There is this bar that has a special "Ladies Night" once a week. For the ladies who participate, drinks are free. To get the free drinks, they come in with the radio controller vibrator up their pussy. When the cocktail waitress comes to their table to take their order, the girl slips her the controller.

The waitress simply puts the remotes in a pile on the bar. Any man who wishes can pick one or several up and operate them.

Car Keys?

Here's a twist. There is this bar that has a special "Ladies Night" once a week. For the ladies who participate, drinks are free. To get the free drinks, they come in with the radio controller vibrator up their pussy. When the cocktail waitress comes to their table to take their order, the girl slips her the controller.

The waitress simply puts the remotes in a pile on the bar. Any man who wishes can pick one or several up and operate them.

That twist sounds like those stories about swing club where they put their car keys in the bowl to see who they would get to play with.

I'm just thinking about story of one pair of vibrating panties, before expanding to multiples. Start with the one and may be there will be a chapter two to continue the adventure.

Last edited:
Got this idea for a story while reading a thread in the 'How To' section about 'Vibrating Panties'.

Here's the story idea:

A fun loving couple is out for a romantic evening. He asked her to wear a pair of vibrating panties (or vibrating egg). Unknown to her, he had left the remote control at the bar with a note attached while they went to dinner there. The note explains ... it is the remote control to the vibrating Panties. If you can find me, you can have me.

In the meantime the girl is thinking the man is working the remote control on her. The other part of the story line is the other guy (or girl) finding the remote control and then trying to see who is wearing the panties.

I'll leave it to up as to how and what happened when she is found.

Would this be an interesting story to write? :)

I'm already working on a story, but having the woman find the remote control is a nice touch! In fact, it would add a VERY interesting spin to the storyline so far!

Lemme see what I can do.

I'm already working on a story, but having the woman find the remote control is a nice touch! In fact, it would add a VERY interesting spin to the storyline so far!

Lemme see what I can do.

:) Hahaaa ... very good. A man or a woman finding the remote on the bar was the chance the man in the story wanted to take. Otherwise he could have handed the remote to someone directly.

Feel free to bounce some ideas in this this thread or PM me if you like.

Isn't this exciting MsQuote is working on this? :D

MsQuote is a quality author! I am very anxious to read her story, especially if it incorporates a woman finding the remote!!!

Please post a heads up on this thread when the story is posted

I am new to the forum part of Literotica so its good to know MsQuote is a quality author. Thank you, RockHardKP.

I like to add that the premise of the story is about this single pair of vibrating panties. Not about multiple ones or one that could play the 'Star Spangle Banner'. The unknown stranger part comes when the man relinquish control and leaves remote on the bar. He now essentially takes a voyeur's role.

I'm glad MsQuote is thinking about a female finding the remote. I could see an impatient man finding the remote first. Playing with it and expecting the lady wearing the vibrating panties jumps up when he presses the button(s). Kind of like hitting the jackpot on a slot machine with all of the lights and bells.

We know that will not happen. He puts down the remote thinking it as just a joke on him. Now comes a lady finding the remote. The saying 'who best make love to a woman but another woman'. She goes about pushing the right buttons to find her prize.

I think its the sexual hide-n-seek as someone had mentioned earlier, that makes this story line fun. Don't get me wrong I love to read the pay off or winning the prize part too. But wouldn't you think how they got there is half of the fun?

Back