Mom sex with son's friend, in front of son.

qkrwjdgns

Virgin
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Posts
8
Hi, I am a newbie.
I am not an American.
So I do not speak English well.
I can read, but can not write or say.
So, Please understanding that wrong English grammer.

I wish to find this kind of story.
I wish somebody write this kind of story.

1. situation

A mother sex with son's friend.
Blackmail or just love... any situation is good.
They have sex in front of son. <--This is important.

Mom knows that son watching the sex, or son watch the sex in stealthy way. any situation is good.

Mom protest first, but later she enjoys the sex.
Or, from the beginning, mom enjoy the sex.

2. sexual relationship

I don't like incest. The story can including incest situation a little, but the main story must be sex

with son's friend.
It's also good --> Mom sex with son and son's friend, but mom like more son's friend, because his cock

is much bigger.

3. perspective? point of view?(I don't know this word in English)
Many story about this situation is son's friend's perspective(or point of view).
But I like more mother's or son's perspective(or point of view)

4. characters

son - Nerd, wimp is good. But normal guy is also good.
mom - Beautiful, sexy is good but not essential. Motherly personality is more important.
son's friend - Just classmate, bestfriend or bully, anything is good. He surpasses son in any position
He has bigger cock, taller, more muscular, smarter , etc.....



Do not need, match everything above item.
I need just simillar story.
Please give me information about stories.

I'll give you some example stories.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=20443
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=20444
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=318141
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=354835
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=468210&highlight=son's
 
Last edited:
I also like to read stories like this. Your ideas are great! I hope someone listens to them
 
You said you don't like incest, but gave the option of the mother having sex with both her son and his friend.
These two statements controdict eachother.
I'm also confused on if it should be a threeway (2 on one) or one at a time.
I would perfer both.
 
My wife and I have an interesting fantasy, she has a slightly older freind who I find attractive and according to my wife, she has a good looking 18yr old son...

Our fantasy is that the Mum is riding me whilst on the sofa my wife is being spunked in by the son..She watches and rides my cock as my wife and the young stud both cum....My wife is left with a dripping cunt and thats when the Mum gets up and proceeds to lick her own sons spunk from my wife's cunt xx
 
You said you don't like incest, but gave the option of the mother having sex with both her son and his friend.
These two statements controdict eachother.
I'm also confused on if it should be a threeway (2 on one) or one at a time.
I would perfer both.

I think he was saying that he doesn't care for incest, but he doesn't mind a bit of it being in the story as long as the main focus is on the son's friend fucking the son's mom while he watches.

Incidentally, this idea does sound like fun.
 
... I am not an American.
So I do not speak English well. ...
Don't worry - the residents of North America don't speak English well either, and their spelling and grammar is atrocious. They seem to think they can take a language they borrowed from Europe and abuse it as they see fit. I don't understand why the early settlers didn't just use the language of the locals for all but totally domestic matters; that's what expatriates do anywhere else (except Australia, and the early settlers there ware all criminals).

P.S. Is there anyone in the British Empire I haven't upset?
 
Blimey!
We just wish ya'll would speak the Queen's English!

How you doin't Snoop?

:heart:

Jenny

Don't worry - the residents of North America don't speak English well either, and their spelling and grammar is atrocious. They seem to think they can take a language they borrowed from Europe and abuse it as they see fit. I don't understand why the early settlers didn't just use the language of the locals for all but totally domestic matters; that's what expatriates do anywhere else (except Australia, and the early settlers there ware all criminals).

P.S. Is there anyone in the British Empire I haven't upset?
 
Don't worry - the residents of North America don't speak English well either, and their spelling and grammar is atrocious. They seem to think they can take a language they borrowed from Europe and abuse it as they see fit. I don't understand why the early settlers didn't just use the language of the locals for all but totally domestic matters; that's what expatriates do anywhere else (except Australia, and the early settlers there ware all criminals).

P.S. Is there anyone in the British Empire I haven't upset?

You'd better throw in some jabs at the Kiwis, South Africans, the Irish, and the Brits, just for good measure. ;)
 
Hey guys don't fight.
Just relax.

Ans give me information about story or writer about this. :D
 
i know you said that you didnt particularly like incest but the idea that you have is very similar to a story i am about to start.

In my story a guy fucks his friends mother and is caught in the act by the friend. Then, im not sure how yet, they end up having a threesome. The details are very vague but i'll obviously develop them as i write it.
 
Since you said the son could be a 'wimp' or a 'nerd', and the mom protests at first, how about this - the son owes his friend a lot of money, and when the friend shows up to collect, the son hides in the closet. The friend tells the mom about her son and decides that either she pays or she has to fuck him, so she fucks him while the son watches from the closet.
 
One idea I had was that Mum sees son on bed jerking off.

Mum tells father about it and admits that it turned her on.

Father says that next time she is to join in with son and do it for him, which she does.

Over period of time, with father's OK mum goes further and further until finally gets son to fuck
her. She really enjoys it.

Father now, introduces a new element, by becoming involved and both father and son fuck
mother.

The story could continue by introducing say a female relative, (such as mothers sister) into the
bedroom and father and son alternate between fucking the two women.
 
Back
Top