Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

I would like a female to rp a strong-willed, super competitive, yet young and naive college freshman volleyball player that falls for her older coach, who uses her in exchange for playing time, and develops a relationship that is illicit, heated, loving, confrontational, and combative at times. Elements of age play, power disparity, coercion, rough sex, and even some romance may all be involved. PM to discuss. I'm open to any adjustments, of course, too!
 
Hey everybody. Im probably looking in the wrong place but i wanted to read any stories based on the eleventh doctor. If your involved in one can you please send of the link. I would love to read them all. Thank you
 
****I have a writer for the younger woman older guy SRP. Thanks.*****

If you read my profile, you will see I'm a guy of a certain age, but I don't want to limit the roles I play here to people that are just like me. I'm sure you creative people can understand that. That being said, I'd like to see if there is any interest in two ideas I have bouncing around in my head.

First, I'm a guy in my 50's recently divorced, who's been out on a few dates but hasn't had anything click. One day, I meet a lady I'm attracted to, but she is 20-30 years younger than me. Despite thinking of many reasons why it wont work, I decide to ask the girl out. I'm looking for someone to take on the role of the younger woman. I'm hoping for some long posts, character development, really play this out long term.

The other idea is sort of the opposite in all ways. This will be a fun, rompy sort of thing where a college guy comes home for the holidays and brings along 3 buddies that have no other place to go, due to lack of family connections, etc. The story we come up with will involve these 3 friends interaction with the college guy's milfy mom (no incest with the college guy and his mom).

I'd like a lady writer for this to play the mom. I'm willing to write all of the other guys, but if anyone is interested in jumping in to write the other guys parts, I'll consider it.

For either role, PM me on here and let me know you're interested. Thanks.:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's cold outside and I'm in the mood for blackmail. At home for the holidays, a young college student goes out to do a little last minute shopping (and to escape the family craziness) when he sees, of all people, the beautiful woman who was his teacher in high school. Having nothing to lose, he approaches her, and she figures he's cute, and going back to college in another couple of weeks, what harm is there in a little fling?

While she's caught up in the moment, letting him take a few pictures seems dirty and exciting. Of course, when he emails the pics to her, she realizes she's made a terrible mistake.

I'd like for her to ultimately come to enjoy being his sex slave, but the details are all negotiable.
 
Fall from nobility

Looking for a female writer interested in doing the following idea with me.

I am looking for some one to play the Queen to my knight. I would play a young knight who just recently joined the ranks of the royal guard. I would be some thing of a star pupil who has always been noble and valiant and never really done any thing dishonorable. I just came to the castle after training as a squire for a number of years and am mostly in charge of learning how to be a royal guardsman right now. The character of the Queen is up to my writing partner, they can either be young and in a loveless relationship who my character falls in love with (for those preferring more of a love story) or they can be a older wiser Queen who is simply looking for some one to share a bed with. Either way I would like for they’re to eventually be a romance between the two and perhaps for them to even fall in love with each other. I am also not opposed to her being some thing of a schemer and maybe using him at first as a tool in some clever scheme of hers. I prefer detail and story over sex and I believe the attraction and eventual seduction can be just as sexy if not sexier than the actual act. I usually post about three of four paragraphs but I more or less put out what I get back. If you want to write a big epic story with me then I will give you a big epic one back.
 
I have been reading some threads from the other forum about regrets. And I, for one, have several. There are several moments in my life that I wish I had had the guts too take initiative with certain women.

I am looking for any Ladies of Lit who might be open to helping me love out these fantasies. Some are purely nights I wish I had said something or done something differently, and others are more.....complicated and extensive.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. I am also more than willing to help you love out a regret of yours in return.
 
I'm looking for a female rp partner for some long, detailed, character driven, plot driven rp threads. I challenge you to look through some of my prior threads, and not just one and you will see I am capable of some very quality writing. Anyway, I'm looking for a partner who can post detailed posts, and who will stay and not just up and vanish. I would like to do the following stories, but am open to others if you have an idea:


1. Holiday on the slopes. I'm a 42 year old extreme skier and spend two weeks around Christmas in a resort by myself. I ski into the village and meet you, a college girl on vacation with your friends. You end up hanging out with me for the remainder of your trip and mine. Hijinks, and hot sex, ensues.

2. DC Intern. You are an intern in a DC Congressional office. I am the Chief of Staff. I am older, and I can make or break your career. I take advantage of you professionally and personally, both in the office and in bed.

3. College Volleyball Star. You are a young and naive volleyball player in your first year in college. You are going to be great, and have the attitude, fire, and chip on your shoulder of a great champion. But you are innocent and immature as well, with a lot to learn. I direct you, guide you, discipline you, even punish you, all while also making deals with you for playing time and personal favors.
 
Hi there

I have more time on my hands recently and am looking to begin some new SRP.

So I am looking for any ladies who may be interested in writing with me. Please look at my Profile and read some of my current threads to see if you may be interested. As I am not particular and prefer to discuss the ideas with my potential partner so it can become a collaboration and also that sometimes helps for more creative ideas, feel free to PM me with any thoughts.

Though some ideas I am currently having (those these are not fixed or my only choices by any means) are.

Red Sonja (Inspired by a recent post of Veroe on the Visual Inspiration (Part 2) Thread

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/243/a/1/red_sonja_by_petraites-d6kg51w.jpg

Those of you who know Red Sonja will know she is not a push over, so this would be an interesting one with a longer journey.

I also just found this image also posted by Veroe interesting

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbm19uj7JG1rw13cko1_500.jpg

Anyway some thoughts I have had are also a Spy\Detective Thriller and a Steampunk story of exploration.

But as I said no definite threads.

So give me a shout if you are interested and we can discuss.
 
Hi,

I'm looking to write a detailed story with another woman. Check out my recent posts to get a feel for my style and if you think we will match, pm me.

Thanks,

TB
 
Look to start a cheating thread:
They had a relationship for months but broke up but soon seen each other and their bond with sex was still there but both had other partner but they didn't get it as much as they wanted to they decided to hook up and see the bond never change and still has good sex.
 
I am looking for some new female writers to begin threads with. My style tends towards long and detailed and I favor that in my co-authors as well. Check out some of my past threads to get a feel as well as the link to my SRP profile.

I do have a couple of threads where it looks somewhat dubious that my original co-authors will continue to participate. Since neither got off the ground, they'd be fairly easy for someone new to step into.

daddy + daughter theme
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=971959

Boss + employee
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=969587

Fantasy/mythological setting
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=964922

I've also recently started a quick and dirty thread in a semi-fantasy setting that I've only recently heard about. I'd like to explore this setting in a more detailed fashion with a similarly minded co-author if any females might be interested.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=969759

If any of these ideas are ones that you'd like to pursue or if you have an idea all your own to share, send me a PM.
 
Looking for a female roleplay friend!

Hey there I am looking for a roleplay friend!

I am probably not like most people on here. I am not into taboo type story lines (rape, incest, blackmail, pain, etc)I just like good old fashioned flirty, romantic, type story lines. I really like the build up to the first time they have sex together.

Typically I can post multiple times a day. I prefer one or two paragraph posts or as the story demands. I would also prefer to play in PM.

I have many story ideas but would really like to work together to develop something that works for both of us. As well it would be fun to play several different scenarios with you!!!

Thanks so much!!!
 
At the moment, I seek Christmas-themed ideas (and lovely ladies to pursue them with).
 
Well, what sort of ideas have you?

The three prior ones were from a couple of years ago. The first was Dancer (An anthropomorphic reindeer) being given to a young man who doesn't believe in Santa Claus as a Christmas present. The second is the three Kunoichi, Hinata, Sakura, and Ino, from the Naruto series as girls who like a guy whose friends throw a party at his place every year, so they stay behind after everyone's left. The third is for Sandy Claws, a matronly snow leopard anthropomorph, staying with a young man and his little sister for Christmas.
 
To any active and interested writers,

Incidentally, I'm up for anyone interested in a merry little Christmas SRP.

Check our my SRP profile and previous threads to see if I'm someone you could write with.

Then you can PM me if you wish.
 
Reposted.

Looking for female partners, for interesting scenes. Any genre or situation considered. Got a story you'd really like to try out? Give me a shout.

I'm interested in fun scenes that allow us to both use our minds.


LIke anything from modern day to historical to sci-fi/fantasy.

Some story ideas:
Loan shark collecting on debt
Hypnosis of someone vulnerable
Weddings, with a variety of wedding guests possible.
Modeling shoots

And many many others....

Interested or have questions, shoot me a message!
 
The Mafia Princess

Looking for a female role player for the following story

Usually I am not one to write my partners character but since she is the main character in the story most of what I thought up is in her point of view and my writing partner and I can work out any details or discrepancies they might have

Set in a fictional new york, your character is the newly named head of the largest mafia family in the city. Your characters father just died and in his will he named his only child as the new head of the family. Luckily it is a role she has been preparing for all her life and is more than willing to step up to the plate. Besides being a boxer her one goal in life has been to inherit her fathers empire and even though it’s going to be difficult she is the type to never back down from a challenge. Character and partner wise I’m looking for some one to play a tough driven girl who is as comfortable with a gun as she is wearing a dress. Like I said I try not to write my partners character to much and the exact details for the most part can be left to my partner.

As for my character I will be playing her oldest childhood friend. When they were kids they used to do every thing together from boxing to talking about every thing together. They were both in love with each other as teenagers but they were both to afraid to ruin their friendship to do any thing. Finally one night she had enough of it and went to his house to make a move but found his house in flames from a rival gang attack. He wasn’t home but his father and his mother ended up dying. He ended up withdrawing from crime and to an extent her and joined the marines.

Now two years after he joined he ended up being in a rather traumatic battle that saw most of his squad killed. He survived but not before he got shot in the leg and wounded bad enough to get a medical discharge. Now he is back in the city and with no other options but crime he decides to go back to the family and see if he can’t get a job.

Which is where our story begins

If interested please feel free to pm me
 
Looking for female writing partners that may be interested in a couple different themes/ideas. I'd like some plot to the story and not just sex 100% of the time, and at least a paragraph or two in the responses. It doesn't have to be super long, but I really enjoy the details and building the scene to go along with the action. I'd be available to post once or twice a day at least, sometimes more.

Ideas

1) Story set in the fictional realm of Westeros - Game of Thrones. This could involve any of the characters and could range from incest to perhaps a little forced sex or just a normal, secretive relationship. I'm open to ideas.

Or if you have ideas of your own, send them my way and we can talk about them. If you want to see my writing style just check out some of my previous threads!

Still seeking a partner for this idea. Also had another idea for a RP..

We play two college students who are far from their respective homes at school. We become good friends in class and take many of the same courses. We find ourselves studying one night together and feel some sort of sexual tension, which is a problem as we both have significant others back home....have to work through if we get together and then what happens inside our minds and with our other relationships.

Let me know if interested in either role, just shoot me a PM.
 
Looking for a female to start a story with. I'm open to a lot of different ideas and I can post pretty much daily. Looking for someone who will be detailed and very good with grammar. Thanks.
 
Plot 1: Lost and Afraid
Characters needed: One female, though more could join if they'd like, even another male. One person can roleplay a few characters as we all know multiple writers very rarely works.
Sexual involvement: Male/Female, mff, mmf, mmff. Orgy? Not sure the last time I read one on here actually.
Story Idea: After the first snow fell they knew they were lost and every step they took only got them further away from rescue. Like rescue was an option, no one knew where they were. They were inexperienced hikers, college kids who watched one too many reality shows but didn't learn anything from them. And now, they were all likely to die. They were freezing, hungry, and injured. However, they finally had a stroke of good luck, when a call from a group of rocks in the distance warmed them. Rescue. When he approached the man was heavily bearded, which hid his real age, covered in furs, armed, and looked as if he hadn't seen civilization in years. He hadn't and they all were far from it, but his cabin was only two hundred yards away.
Where it will go: Laid out pretty much and as I like actual plots, there will be more than just sex. Wildlife attacks, a death or two, and the discovery that it seems someone else stumbled upon them all, and they're not quite as nice.

Plot 2: What She Was Looking For
Characters Needed: One female
Sexual: Alien and human
Story Idea: Jess had always been an odd duck. Yes, she was attractive, she could sing, she was smart, and she had plenty of friends, but she was simply odd. She was a girly girl, but loved coloring her hair different colors, which definitely wasn't normal for a girl in their town, one that had been a cheerleader all her life, and had a rich family. She was full of odd dreams and fantasies, and one was to be abducted. Everyone laughed when she would tell it, some doubted her, but most knew she was just odd. And then one day, everyone looked on in shock as during a party, in front of them all, Jess was beamed on up.
Where it will go: More lighthearted and such, think The Navigator movie, but with a female, more adult aliens, and sex...lol. Will be fun and hope it could be a long term thread
 
Back
Top