Mom seeks kinky male roleplayers

Roleplay_Mom

Steamy role play
Opening this thread back up. I found a couple of good RP guys, but I'm having trouble scheduling them for playtime. I have a schedule that varies greatly, so I can generally work your schedule in, though it may be at irregular intervals. Thanks.

I'm looking for high quality roleplayers to chat with me on YAHOO. My primary interests are:

1. cuckold (enjoy quite a few of the variations - if you don't know what cuckold means, Google it)
2. mother/son or daddy/daughter
3. female foot fetish, foot worship, dangling, and foot tease
4. oral bi-curious MMF

I'm very particular in whom I chat with and I want one or two talented guys. Not to sound snotty or stuck up or anything, but I hate to waste time and effort on people who suck at typing, English usage, grammar, and spelling.

Soooo, if you are articulate, share the same kinks/fetishes as I do, enjoy long, detailed, steamy sexual roleplay, and enjoy a long, slow, methodical, sexual tension build up, then send me a PM telling me a little about yourself. I would enjoy reading the following:

1. Your age (don't worry, you can be any age in the roleplay room);
2. What kinks and fetishes you enjoy;
3. What fantasies you would enjoy exploring in roleplay;
4. A detailed sample paragraph of your descriptive and seductive writing abilities. Pathetically short PMs are like short cocks and will be disgarded.

At this time, I am NOT interested in meeting anyone in person or doing any type of phone sex. My passion is writing/typing and that is how I get off the best, through roleplay chat. I am also NOT interested in scat, blood, adult babies, diapers, animals, CD, TS, pre-teen, giantess fantasies, tickling, blackmail, drunk sex, coercion, or anything stupid.

Remember, send me a PM (don't post replies here, please) if you are serious and interested. Thank you for reading my post.

(for more info about me, review my profile and previous LIT postings)

Last edited:
Possibilities

This thread could get real interesting!

I'm looking for high quality roleplayers to chat with me on YAHOO. My primary interests are:

1. cuckold (enjoy quite a few of the variations - if you don't know what cuckold means, Google it)
4. oral bi-curious MMF

I'm very particular in whom I chat with and I want one or two talented guys. Not to sound snotty or stuck up or anything, but I hate to waste time and effort on people who suck at typing, English usage, grammar, and spelling.

Soooo, if you are articulate, share the same kinks/fetishes as I do, enjoy long, detailed, steamy sexual roleplay, and enjoy a long, slow, methodical, sexual tension build up, then send me a PM telling me a little about yourself. I would enjoy reading the following:

4. A detailed sample paragraph of your descriptive and seductive writing abilities.

At this time, I am NOT interested in meeting anyone in person or doing any type of phone sex. My passion is writing/typing and that is how I get off the best, through roleplay chat. I am also NOT interested in scat, blood, adult babies, diapers, animals, CD, TS, pre-teen, giantess fantasies, tickling, or anything stupid.

Remember, send me a PM (don't post replies here, please) if you are serious and interested. Thank you for reading my post.

Rather demanding I would say.

She stands on cocks! Of course she's demanding. Look at the avatar pic. Duh!

Last edited:
Just a quick note thanking all who have PMed me so far. As usual, I've received plenty of goofy one-line responses, such as "I loved your post. Can we chat sometime." But thankfully, I've also been blessed with some very gifted (and naughty) messages.

I'm taking the weekend to sort through the responses and will try and narrow my search on Tues (9-1-09), so if you haven't written me yet and am still interested, there is still time. Thank you all again and I look very forward to engaging in some mutually enjoyable roleplay that is steamy, taboo, and downright vulgar. Mmmmmm!

- Nancy

P.S. Regarding the post above: You are very observant, Thorntak, lol.

Last edited:
Still searching....

... again, I just wanted to thank all who have applied. By Tuesday evening, I'll be making my final decision, so there is still time for anyone who is interested in quality roleplay. Thank you.:cattail:

4. oral bi-curious MMF

4. A detailed sample paragraph of your descriptive and seductive writing abilities.

At this time, I am NOT interested in meeting anyone in person or doing any type of phone sex. My passion is writing/typing and that is how I get off the best, through roleplay chat. I am also NOT interested in scat, blood, adult babies, diapers, animals, CD, TS, pre-teen, giantess fantasies, tickling, or anything stupid.

hmmmmm

I wanted to personally thank everyone who wrote to me. I've made my selections and have picked two gentlemen whom I think will be making me very wet, very soon (I'll be notifying them soon by PM).

I'm going to let this thread die down now, as I'm not actively seeking additional chat buddies. However, if anyone just can't resist and feels they have the talent, desire, and same fantasies as I do, you can still send me a private message.

- Roleplay Mom

Last edited:
Opening this thread back up. I found a couple of good RP guys, but I'm having trouble scheduling them for playtime. I primarily need to find someone who is free on Sat and Sun. Thanks.

Hey mom. Did you find what you're looking for yet, or would an articulate older man with a good imagination still be a welcome addition to your life?

Hi:
I am an early retired senior looking for somebody like you to chat and IM with. My interests are in cukhold, taboo stories, duble/tripple penetration, fithy email and much much more. Ihave a special interest in mom-son filthy sex.

"She was a mature old slut will ing to do things I have only imagined possible. She showed me some variations of Kamasutra techniques from the Vedas. When I met her at the Whistle Stop she was a bit drunk. Soon aftrer I joined her at the table a young boy came and joined us at the table. Her name was Martha and she introduced the boy as her step son. That meeting eventually ended up at her house and we had great fun. "

This is just the beginning of the paragraph and I will send you the rest of the story if you send me your email address to my address which is vagnew4now@yahoo.com

George

I don't know how to subscribe without posting so i'm subscribing to this thread with great interest.

Back