Adultery in the "Loving Wives" category

Bait and switch time? That's not the post I responded to.
Well, I asked you to show me the post where I tried to tell people what the could read and enjoy, and I see that you wouldn't/couldn't do it.

It seems that you would rather attack than have an honest discussion, so unless and until you can back up your claims, I will respectfully disengage from this discussion.
 
I disagree strongly with the "Hate filled men who hate women, especially ones who 'cheat'" line. I am NOT hate-filled, and I DON'T hate women, but I DO hate cheating, by EITHER sex, it just so happens that in LW that is usually women. I find it curious that you put cheat in quotes, like if a spouse has sex with someone other than their spouse, without the spouse's permission, that cheating isn't the appropriate word to use!

My reaction was to this post, which you wouldn't have posted at all if you didn't want writers here to stop posting what they wanted and to only post what you find acceptable. My post was a "mind your own damn business; no one's forcing you to read what you don't want to read here" post, and I stand by that. News flash: everything posted at Literotica isn't posted here to meet your personal criteria, so read what you like and leave the rest of it the hell alone or report it to Literotica if you don't think it meets Literotica's criteria.

Is that clear and direct enough for you?
 
Last edited:
My reaction was to this post, which you wouldn't have posted at all if you didn't want writers here to stop posting what they wanted and to only post what you find acceptable. My post was a "mind your own damn business; no one's forcing you to read what you don't want to read here" post, and I stand by that. News flash: everything posted at Literotica isn't posted here to meet your personal criteria, so read what you like and leave the rest of it the hell alone or report it to Literotica if you don't think it meets Literotica's criteria.

Is that clear and direct enough for you?
I was responding to a post here by Calista85, maligning those who enjoy or write stories where cheating wives pay the consequences for their cheating. Nowhere does it say that people can only post what I feel is acceptable, whether it be a story, a comment or a post here. But I certainly reserve the right of rebuttal if I disagree with a point being made.

If you see anything else there, then I don't know what to tell you.
 
There is either a group of people or one person that is giving troll votes for anything to do with cheating wives.
 
Spirit brother gordo12

Y'all are overthinking this.

LW generates the kind of comments it does because it hits so many in their emotional ass end. Be thankful for the comments, even the nasty ones. It shows reader engagement.

To the OP this isn't a literary session with a bunch of Masters/PhD Degrees sitting around debating the merits of...... Most are here to find a stroke story and beat off. Take your thinking down to that level and you'll understand your feedback.

Now let's all go mudwrestle.....

A man after my own heart! I'll add that I see the ranting raving lunatic comments on Literotica in any category, but especially in Loving Wives, as not essentially different from troll comments elsewhere on the internet. Trolls want attention. Deny them. I admit it can be fun- briefly!- to spar in a battle of wits with an unarmed commenter, but plenty of these dickheads don't even believe their own bullshit. They only comment to get a rise out of us. And the story is what's supposed to do that, not the comments.
 
Back
Top