Daily flings: What could have been?

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
Hi guys,

I'm a 29 yo married guy who does get attracted to different women around work/outdoors. And sometimes there is a spark but that's it.

Then sometimes I come home and I wonder what could have been!

Does it happen to you guys/girls?

If yes, would love it if we could share those could have been fantasies on here!

Cheers!

GK

Yeah I'll go with this, GK ...

When I see a good looking couple being a bit amorous in a nondescript place such as a garden centre or in the park, a knowing look between them, his hand wandering to her ass freely, perhaps a lingering kiss as they walk along. Now, if she's attractive to me, and he looks as if he sees to her really well, then I find myself imagining joining them as the third to fulfill the MMF dream which I want them to have.

Yeah I've had that a few times, and sometimes I tell my wife about it. Whether she knows or whether she doesn't, it can seriously put some extra hots into what we get up to ...

nice!

Yeah I'll go with this, GK ...

When I see a good looking couple being a bit amorous in a nondescript place such as a garden centre or in the park, a knowing look between them, his hand wandering to her ass freely, perhaps a lingering kiss as they walk along. Now, if she's attractive to me, and he looks as if he sees to her really well, then I find myself imagining joining them as the third to fulfill the MMF dream which I want them to have.

Yeah I've had that a few times, and sometimes I tell my wife about it. Whether she knows or whether she doesn't, it can seriously put some extra hots into what we get up to ...

love the way you described it!

i was teaching a one-off class (im not a teacher by profession) of post-grads yesterday and there was a back-bencher (in yellow) who was continuously looking at me with that different look. She tried to ask me a question many times by raising her hand, but got interrupted by other students. at times, i glanced at her but didnt encourage her to speak up.

the class got over and i found her standing outside, looking at me with the strange look, her eyes a mystery. we were locked in each other's gaze for 5-7 seconds before the elevator arrived. no one said a word. the elevator was crowded and when i was getting off i smiled, she smiled back.

and that was that. only if the elevator were empty!

love the way you described it!

i was teaching a one-off class (im not a teacher by profession) of post-grads yesterday and there was a back-bencher (in yellow) who was continuously looking at me with that different look. She tried to ask me a question many times by raising her hand, but got interrupted by other students. at times, i glanced at her but didnt encourage her to speak up.

the class got over and i found her standing outside, looking at me with the strange look, her eyes a mystery. we were locked in each other's gaze for 5-7 seconds before the elevator arrived. no one said a word. the elevator was crowded and when i was getting off i smiled, she smiled back.

and that was that. only if the elevator were empty!

That tension is hot! Those moments are amazing. Lucky you x

I'm a flirt by nature, but it's been a while since I've had the overpowering sexual tension happen between someone and I. I relish in the other stories, though.

fair enough

I'm a flirt by nature, but it's been a while since I've had the overpowering sexual tension happen between someone and I. I relish in the other stories, though.

we will let you pass this time, but do get back with something interesting soon! ;)

More updates?

New inputs, anyone?

What could have been today/yesterday?

Well I have one every time I see your av pic, amiga!

Ooh to be one of two guys giving that to a woman! Hotting her up with four hands, two mouths, filthy whispers in stereo, and meat pressing at her every which way ...

That's my if only!

well thank you

im glad it turns u on, but hard to believe you haven't had flings off late? perhaps just that eye contacT?

Sometimes if I see someone, male or female, who I am particularly attracted to I will find myself visualising what they look like naked or how they would make love. I do find it quite erotic at times :devil:

Sometimes if I see someone, male or female, who I am particularly attracted to I will find myself visualising what they look like naked or how they would make love. I do find it quite erotic at times :devil:

wow..a full body scan! you need good skill for that!

i am curious to know the level of detail you would get into, the devil is in the detail as they say ;)

wow..a full body scan! you need good skill for that!

i am curious to know the level of detail you would get into, the devil is in the detail as they say ;)

Mmm, good question. I guess there are many factors, my mood, the individual(s) involved, the visual imagery. It can be very detailed I think, to the point of physical arousal. :devil:

yummy

Mmm, good question. I guess there are many factors, my mood, the individual(s) involved, the visual imagery. It can be very detailed I think, to the point of physical arousal. :devil:

i think if u are scanning me, you will find a lot of hard things already ;)

we look forward to some particular encounters being described by you!

may be take a pic and post it here (without revealing identity of the person of course) and describe them to us? going too far i know ;)

more?

what about encounters on flights..i have a couple i would like to recall. but someone else go first!

It's trains with me, amiga.

Something about the hours of rumble on the tracks, and my mind drifting to recent highlights in my bedding career ... I spend half the journey thickened up and the other half with a serious boner ...

So a few weeks back I was travelling really late and frustrated that it would be a couple of hours before I could shove this pleasure pole of mine into somewhere wet and willing, and onto the train get this group of gals well past it in terms of alcohol consumption and showing plenty flesh as they toppled and giggled past me to a table set of four seats just forward of me. One of them had style, to my mind: curvy yet petite, flowing hair, a dress which, though so short, had a slit at the back and buttons down the whole front. I recalled that the disabled wc was quite close by, and imagined how, in the wide space in it for turning a wheelchair around, hand height rail all around, I could find out if under that dress was as delicious as she was hinting.

I started a justification in my mind: If I got into this drunken tart and gave her a milky shower right now, surely when I got home in a couple of hours I'd last much longer for my woman and she could have all the pleasure she wanted ... so a pure lust fuck with a total stranger first, would make me a great lover for the woman in my life later ...

... they never even gave me a glance ...

nice

love your honest recalling of events! yes these are true could have been moments..

i was once on an international flight and at the security check saw an attractive figure take off her jacket to put into the tray. she was wearing a backless top, her skin was smooth and inviting. she was wearing a sexy pair of heels as well.

i noticed she was a tgurl and my mind went crazy. i couldnt help looking at her.

then as we got on to the flight, i saw her sitting as i was finding my seat and my heart skipped a beat. i had just missed sitting next to her and was in the row just behind her. in fact this was a set of 3 seats and because of low occupancy, we had the our 3 seats to ourselves.

she was talking a lot to the aircraft crew. i could get a good glimpse of her sexy back and assets from the back. she smelled great. but i couldn't muster the courage to sit next to her and strike a comversation.

i still imagine how would have it gone if i had done that. when i came out of the flight and into the rest room, i could see so much precum on my undies!

the first time I visited a particular client for a consultation she had just gotten back from a run. she was in tight pink shorts and top, hair up and looking SUPER hot. there were a number of lingering pauses and looks. I wish I'd made a move, although she became a great client so from that perspective I'm glad I didn't. she was going through a divorce and I think would totally have been up for some fun that morning with a young(ish) buck. another chance presented itself a whole after, with the same client. I was working late for her and she offered me a glass of wine once I'd finished. if I wasn't engaged to my wife by then I'd totally have stayed, drunk a bottle with her and see what happens. alas I just run fantasies involving her through my head and continue to do so even though I don't visit with her anymore.

In January, I started a seminar class about African-American men and their relationship with the law. (I was far from the only white person in class.) We were expected to pick topics for research papers related to black men, and it just so happened that two of us picked coaching opportunities - myself and a female classmate.

It turns out we both did our undergrad at the same place, she knew football really well, and she was an awesome conversation partner. The problem? She had a boyfriend (who was on our alma mater's football team's staff.) Oh yeah, and I'm married.

But on break, I was talking with a friend of mine who took the class with me, and even he could sense that there could have been something there.

It's even better when you know just a little about them. Really makes you think :)

I'm a sucker for a man on a train... And, yes... I mean that in more ways than one (depends on the man, too, though).
;)

Back