Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking "boss"

Not very extreme I know but I have been obsessed lately with fucking a woman in my office. Has all of the real-life attributes of a scary situation (for me) though. She is about 26 or 27 petite with large firm perfect tits and a superb ass. She has all of the triggers for me: toned body from working out, grown-up-cute-girl-who-got-hot look that kills me. I think she was a nerdy super smart teachers pet who realized in college that she all of a sudden became a stunner. LOng black hair that she wears up like a librarian. Perfect teeth and a lighthouse smile. She wears little tight dresses, some too mini and inappropriate for a conservative office environment but I will never complain! Lots of cleavage and they show off 95% of her legs which are btw awesome too. She sits next to me at production meetings and it just destroys me.
Last time she wore this fuscia mini that let her tits just about fall out when she leaned over.

She isn't my actual boss but she thinks she is. She can be very severe and bosses everyone around her. I know for a fact she has fucked my actual boss. She gets so hammered drunk at company functions that she lets him run his hands all over her body wherever they would roam. She has come on to me at company sponsored events (we go to professional football andbaseball games, holiday shit and the like) while exceptionally drunk but I am always concerned that my boss who is very protective of her will get wind. So it is very dangerous for me, but I'd like to let her know how I feel about her. I'd really like to piledrive fuck her. I have another production meeting in 3 hours and the anticipation is killing me. One of the office girls suggests I jack off in my pants before I go in and let her smell it during the whole meeting. Problem is there are two of my bosses and a bunch of other guys that sit in on these meetings.

Should I care?
 
Right now

Now that my niece is old enough. I'd like take her from behind. Then cum deep inside her. Then have her sit her sweet lil ass on my face.
 
From My fucked up girl:

"I just thought of being left in my room kneeling and blind folded at a family party. Waiting for one of my family members to come in and use me. If I correctly identify who I'm sucking or licking then You reward me with Your Cock. ;)"

Mmmmmm. I love this girl. ;) :heart:
 
From My fucked up girl:

"I just thought of being left in my room kneeling and blind folded at a family party. Waiting for one of my family members to come in and use me. If I correctly identify who I'm sucking or licking then You reward me with Your Cock. ;)"

Mmmmmm. I love this girl. ;) :heart:

I love you
 
She was my daughter’s best friend in high school, but in the seven years that had passed, they’d grown apart. My daughter had graduated from college, married and established her career. Ashley, though, was a lost soul. Failed relationships, an abortion, and a series of dead-end jobs had taken their toll. I saw her a couple of ago, tending bar in a local dive. Her shoulders were both covered with tattoos and her hair had a streak of pink. Only 25, lines on her face were already reflecting a rough life. Over the past few weeks, I’ve stopped in again and again. She and her latest boyfriend (a truck driver) were living in her parents’ basement, though they were “saving for their own apartment.” She hoped, she said, to take some cosmetology classes at the local JUCO.
She always greets me with a hug when I come in, and I’m ashamed to admit that I’m stopping in more than I should. I’m also ashamed to admit that I hold the hugs a bit too long and that I don’t move away when her firm breasts brush against my arm when I’m seated on the bar stool. And, I’m ashamed to admit, that I can’t keep my eyes off her ass when she walks away. But most of all, I’m ashamed to admit, that when I make love to my wife, I’m more often than not thinking of Ashley’s tight, white trash body.
Which brings me to my “taboo fantasy?” It’s late and as I leave the bar I hear Ashley yell, “Fuck!” “What’s wrong?” I ask. “The goddamn car won’t start….the fucking piece of shit!” “I’m not a mechanic,” I tell her, “but I can give you a ride home.” We arrive at her parents’ house a few minutes later. “Do you want to come in for a drink? Don’t worry, they’re asleep.”
We both know what’s going to happen as soon as we enter the walk-out basement. I grab her and kiss her, roughly and violently. She tears at my belt and opens my pants, freeing my cock. I push her over the back of the couch and pull her skin tight jeans past her hips, dragging her thong with them until they pool at her feet. Reaching behind her, she guides me into her wet pussy. I fuck her. Hard. Deep. She backs into me, slamming her tight, young ass against my thrusting hips. It doesn’t take long until I feel her cunt spasming around my cock as she cums. Sweat is dripping from my forehead on to the back of her neck as I gag her to keep her screams from wakening her parents. I hear her whisper, “Stop….wait…..” She bends lower over the couch and pushes her amazing ass higher. I look down and see my wet cock glistening in the glow of the moonlight through the window. She pulls apart her ass cheeks and whimpers….”It’s OK…I want it…please….” I slowly push into her…past the ring…..One…Two….Three thrusts is all it takes before I explode inside her and collapse on her back. When I catch my breath, I kneel behind her and see my cum bubbling at the entrance of her hole. I catch it with my tongue, then hold my mouth in place, sucking it out of her, then lick her own juices off her inner thighs.
Suddenly, I hear a male voice, “Ash…is everything OK?”
 
Today I have been fantasizing about watching my wife licking my cum from my sisters pussy.
 
Right now it is to go away on a vacation with another married couple. To swap spouses and enjoy several days of completely uninhibited sex with a new partner. Then we all get back together for the last few days all of us in the same room, again completely uninhibited.

Making sure we have lots of pics and video to remember the vacation by.
 
(based on a story I read)
my wife has bought some kind of a magic potion; after having convinced me to drink it, I turn into her daydream woman and she can live through her fantasy of making love to a woman she was in love with her whole life. And I experience the sensation of multiple organsms, tender breastplay and overall the Feeling of beeing a woman being caressed by another one...(blush)
 
May not be the most taboo - but I would love to find a married couple to get with every other month or so for all sorts of fun . . . probably a lot of people that would like that, but hey, thought I'd throw it out there.
 
A weird one.

My dad works at the GSE and does a lot of business with city banking types (you know, those arrogant ones with the immaculate suits and coiffured hair). My fantasy is that I'm part of the trade negotiation; i.e. in exchange for him getting the deal he wants, they get to do what they want to me. Almost the second the contract is signed, I'm having my tits and arse squeezed, my pussy rubbed; cocks are being shoved toward me, and those that don't have a hole to go to, I have to use my hands on.

And my dad watches the entire time.

(Note: I have zero interest in incest, but him watching me being abused by his clients is part of the thrill.)
 
Right now it is to go away on a vacation with another married couple. To swap spouses and enjoy several days of completely uninhibited sex with a new partner. Then we all get back together for the last few days all of us in the same room, again completely uninhibited.

Making sure we have lots of pics and video to remember the vacation by.

That sounds like a awesome time
 
I would love to be with a woman who is still breast feeding. Adding that into a sexual encounter would be amazing (and if her hubby wanted to be there that would be hot!)
 
Right now it is to go away on a vacation with another married couple. To swap spouses and enjoy several days of completely uninhibited sex with a new partner. Then we all get back together for the last few days all of us in the same room, again completely uninhibited.

Making sure we have lots of pics and video to remember the vacation by.

Email us please!! :)
 
A weird one.

My dad works at the GSE and does a lot of business with city banking types (you know, those arrogant ones with the immaculate suits and coiffured hair). My fantasy is that I'm part of the trade negotiation; i.e. in exchange for him getting the deal he wants, they get to do what they want to me. Almost the second the contract is signed, I'm having my tits and Ares squeezed, my pussy rubbed; cocks are being shoved toward me, and those that don't have a hole to go to, I have to use my hands on.

And my dad watches the entire time.

(Note: I have zero interest in incest, but him watching me being abused by his clients is part of the thrill.)

Oh Hmmmm smile, you have just inspired me, i can feel a story coming on, Pm and I may let you read it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top