Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

On all fours with the dildo stuck to the wall and rock myself in and out......
 
30 minutes into a morning session with my 7" dildo up my ass. Hope to ride it and edge for another hour or so.
 
I love leaving my butt plug in for a couple hours while being around the house, especially when I have a nice pair of panties on :)
 
I useually have a butt plug in, maybe four days a week, for at least a few hours, (and useually with a longer session on a Sunday with plugs and dildos and vibrators).
Just using a vibrator/dildo, probably averages three or so times a week; just in bed at night, whilst mastibating, and sometimes if the urge strikes me, in the morning or afternoon... Favorite plug is a 2 inch diameter, and a 2.4 inch diameter one, both glass, which is my favorite matterial for plugs, but I've a few jelly vibes and dildos I like, which are a litle smaller diameter but a bit longer in length, some with suction bases for hands free... I'm sure I've got too many dildos and plugs and vibes thesedays, but a few of the smaller ones I don't bother with anymore so probably oughta chuck into the bin...
 
I'd jump on my Rambone every other day, if I had the opportunity. Don't have the house to myself often enough for that, though. I do still try to get it in there two or three times a month at a minimum. The Hand is a very occasional, special occasion kind of thing.
 
Never had the chance to until now! Bought my gf a butt plug and she's at work so I'm giving it a go now....it's quite painful haha
 
What is my problem? I have tried so many vibes etc in so many ways - and I feel nothing? Truly frustrating...

Suggestions?
 
I'm thinking about sticking one in now ...

Ditto... Woke up rather horney today, and my hole is just screaming out to be filled up with something large... I may go for a butt plug, to sit in there and keep things excited for a few hours whilst I potter about and procrastinate over the housework... I swear I'd not get any housework ever done if I didn't spice up the chores with a dildo or plug whilst doing them for the duration... Probably just the 2 inch diameter glass plug, its the most comfetable one I have, big enough to stretch a bit, not at all an effort to get in, and the shape means it tends to stay put for quite a while...
 
What is my problem? I have tried so many vibes etc in so many ways - and I feel nothing? Truly frustrating...

Suggestions?

You've probably heard all the suggestions before, but that is probably for the reason that for most people they ring true:
Start small and work up to something bigger, start with short durations, and work up to longer, and lots and lots of lube, at least to start with; I can quite easily get a 2" diameter plug in without lube these days, but it wasn't always so... And, if using a dildo, and your going to be thrusting it in and out, definately use lube, it just makes it feel better In my opinion/experience.
In terms of getting the right sensations, I.E., making it an experience that turns you on, the best way, is probably to get horney and turned on to start with, by whatever means you want, then introduce the dildo, with plenty of lube.
Try differnt angles etc.; trying to force it in, against the bodies natural inner curves and pathways, won't do much except for causing pain and discomfort... I'm sure others can suggest things too I can't think of right now...
 
When:

Usually when I'm sitting at the computer playing or writing.

How often:

Depends. I'll go in spurts (no pun intended) where I'll have a dildo or plug stretching my ass almost every time I fire up the computer. Then, I'll go for a long time where I don't bother at all. Makes it a challenge to get my large plug back in after a lengthy hiatus...


I have a six-inch silicone cock with balls and a large Doc Johnson plug which are the primary toys I use. I get much past that six inch mark and I start hitting places inside that are rather uncomfortable. What I'd really love to find is a dildo about the size of my six-incher, but as wide as my Tantus General. That one stretches me out very nicely, but it's too long for me, so I can't sit on it. I have had the wife use it on me a few times before, and that's a fantastic feeling...
 
Not enough....but when my wife goes on a business trip, every moment I can. Usually take at least when day off, shut out the world, and immerse myself into the world of men......
 
3-4 times a week... at least.. usually just before or during my shower... wife leaves about an hour and a half before i do so i have plenty of time
 
I've only played a couple times with some of the wife's, and then maybe her small vibe. Last week though I went and got one with myself in mind. It was smaller than what I buy her, package said 5inches. It was veiny, with balls and a suction base. I wanted the bigger real life one but it was like 70$'s, this was 28$'s, I guess I'm a cheap who're...lol. The first time I tried was a no lube and no way. I bought some KY lube the next day, went to my garage and mounted it to the door, locked of course, and pretended to get nailed by a man with a 5inch veiny, and oh so filling cock. A few more times though and I'll either want a bigger one or a real one. I think a real 5incher would be plenty, with him working me so good.
 
I've only played a couple times with some of the wife's, and then maybe her small vibe. Last week though I went and got one with myself in mind. It was smaller than what I buy her, package said 5inches. It was veiny, with balls and a suction base. I wanted the bigger real life one but it was like 70$'s, this was 28$'s, I guess I'm a cheap who're...lol. The first time I tried was a no lube and no way. I bought some KY lube the next day, went to my garage and mounted it to the door, locked of course, and pretended to get nailed by a man with a 5inch veiny, and oh so filling cock. A few more times though and I'll either want a bigger one or a real one. I think a real 5incher would be plenty, with him working me so good.

I have the same one and, it feels soo good!!!
 
I try for once a week. I get more when I can and sometimes I will get to spend the whole weekend with my buttplug in. Recently though whenever I use it I will try to clean up any cum afterwards.
 
Just had my butt plug in my ass about an hour ago. Went out for errands and was very horny. Got home and enjoyed riding and grinding on it.
 
Home from work early today because of the blizzard, and am wearing my plug right now...
 
Today is one of those days where I have no toys with me but sure as hell wish i did!
 
Back
Top