What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so almost all of the 6 O'Clock news was taken up with the snow and other weather conditions...now the BBC has a whole half hour programme about the snow and weather conditions which consists of a rehash of the news articles about the snow and weather conditions they showed half an hour earlier...:cool:
 
Ok so almost all of the 6 O'Clock news was taken up with the snow and other weather conditions...now the BBC has a whole half hour programme about the snow and weather conditions which consists of a rehash of the news articles about the snow and weather conditions they showed half an hour earlier...:cool:

Talking of Pure as the driven snow how are you Janey? did ya get the job?
 
I haven't posted anything on Lit in for fucking ever yet this is worth saying. Fred Armisen was in my head when I was doing a little self stim. We weren't doing anything sexual. He was just smiling at me with those wide eyes of his. It was kind of weird and I knew I had been watching waaaaay too much Portlandia.
 
I haven't posted anything on Lit in for fucking ever yet this is worth saying. Fred Armisen was in my head when I was doing a little self stim. We weren't doing anything sexual. He was just smiling at me with those wide eyes of his. It was kind of weird and I knew I had been watching waaaaay too much Portlandia.
Wow......Well, now the only thing on my mind is that! :p
 
So apparently I am supposed to look for passionate, autumn born water signs for best relationship pairings, says a book I thumbed through in the store.

Any of those out there??? :)
 
Hmm, I am passionate, I was born in the Autumn, but I have no idea which are the water signs...
 
I waited for two days for Respy's pintos to arrive...all to no avail. Had to heat up the ones my mom left.


:(
 
I waited for two days for Respy's pintos to arrive...all to no avail. Had to heat up the ones my mom left.


:(

i got hungry and ate them, but i was gonna send you something else. i figured i'd send a cute little package just for you since valentine's day is coming up.:D
 
It's called parental frustration, and we've all been through it. Crying helps. Handing the kid a broom and telling him to sweep out his room is even better

(Our case: I handed Progeny a shovel :devil:)

Blue, I'm sorry that you are hurting like this. i don't have kids but I feel you should not doubt yourslf. You have the most difficult, yet most rewarding " job" in the world...you are a MOM that cares.

:rose:

Thank you both for your very kind and thoughtful words. I am feeling much better now. I did get him to clean the half bathroom, take the sheets off his bed, pick up his bedroom floor and get his book shelves all straighten (the boy has more books than a library)! Now he is cleaning and sorting his playroom. He volunteered to do that, but it really needed to be done.
 
This is one of those days where I question whether or not I'm a good mom. I just spent the last half hour crying while taking a shower. I don't like myself right now and I hate that my son put me in that position where I hate myself. But, he is 11 years old and can help me get the house clean and put back in order!

*Hugs* :rose:
 
Eat most everyday... hmm LOL! Just being nosy. :D


Ohhhhhhh......you're bein naughteeeee....I'm tellin.




...feeding you on a daily basis was not a part of our agreement. if i'm doing that, i want a key to the man cave.




I didn't say you had to every day...just today. The door is open, btw. But, any hello kitty shit gets anywhere near and I have the ladies cats from down the road trained to attack.
 
It's a long story, but I appreciate you caring enough to ask! :kiss:



Making a kid clean up their room, and after themselves is good parenting. You have my blessing and I'll bus him up for you if need be. :)



The old saying about it not coming with a manual is so true.. My daughter is 27 and my son is 24...and its not much easier being a parent now than at your sons age.
 
My daughter's comment the other day, "now I know what you feel like. I did all the work around the house and he (her brother) didn't help"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top