My Kilted Obsession

nonimura65

born again student
I have an obsession, an obsession about men in kilts and I can no longer keep this obsession under wraps.

So how about it ladies and gents?
Any pics, videos, websites are welcome. So lets celebrate the brave men who are rocking the kilt.

To start off here is one of my favorites.

ha ha......the tyranny of trousers.......loved that :D

Well hello there my kilted friend, glad you stopped in for a bit. I'll be posting things as I find them. Your welcome to add to this thread any kilt related items.

Well hello there my kilted friend, glad you stopped in for a bit. I'll be posting things as I find them. Your welcome to add to this thread any kilt related items.

I shall indeed, had lots of funny bits on my old laptop, must dig it out and post some :D

Odd reaction

I wore my black"Utililkilt" to a couple of music festivals and received a basket of crap over the fact that I was somehow belittling the historic significance of kilts by wearing mine with bare feet and a little foot and ankle jewelry.

Oh yeah, and the fact that I am not Scottish.

Oh well, I still like it.
Tho now I only wear it for yard work , with nothing else

I wore my black"Utililkilt" to a couple of music festivals and received a basket of crap over the fact that I was somehow belittling the historic significance of kilts by wearing mine with bare feet and a little foot and ankle jewelry.

Well whoever they where were probably just jealous cause you where looking good in it. I say a kilt is for every man.
And btw as a japanese person you don't hear me complaining about how the western world has turned the traditional kimono into a slouchy house robe.
Live and let live I say, makes life a lot easier.

Oh and um while your out there in your kilt....the car could use a good wash...and please post some pics as proof:devil:

Last edited:
I LOVE my man in a "utili-kilt"...its sooooo sexy! I am scottish, and he started peeking into the kilt as a tribute...another friend of mine wears his out and about...and gets more "hell yeah!s" than "wtfs?!". its like anything else...wear it with confidence, or dont wear it at all.

I think anyone can wear the kilt, Scottish or not, particularly as the modern Kilt is not even a Scottish creation but rather the work of an English industrialist, who felt the workers in his factories needed something a little safer than the traditional Feileadh Bhreacain or belted plaid should be worn, also a lot of the modern tartans are very much a victorian creation, there are nations around the world where garmants very like the kilt have been worn for centuries, but it is still a very comfortable and great looking item on a guy in any kind of material, wear it with pride and enjoy wherever you are from..........just make sure you wear nothing under, that really is the cardinal sin :)

Back