I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightVixen said:
I think your correct.. but lets not forget your pleasure of it all too. :p

I think you are vert..... :D ....got any recliners that face each other...... :devil:

I think I have this overwhelming urge to beat the shit out of someone

koalabear said:
I think you are vert..... :D ....got any recliners that face each other...... :devil:

I think your King vert.. hehe.. I have two, we can move em around any way you like ;)

MidnightVixen said:
I think I know where to find some * goes inot your kitchen* :D

*sits down in the recliner and leans back*...... :D I think I like that wiggle... :devil:

MidnightVixen said:
I think Ill go shower now. Wanna join me? :D

Geeeeesh.......I think you forgot the EVOO...*gets up and slides pants back on*...see if I ever try to jack off in here again!!! :mad:

koalabear said:
Geeeeesh.......I think you forgot the EVOO...*gets up and slides pants back on*...see if I ever try to jack off in here again!!! :mad:

I think your gonna need EVOO for more then what you have in mind if you keep slipping those jeans off and on like your doing. ;)

MidnightVixen said:
I think your gonna need EVOO for more then what you have in mind if you keep slipping those jeans off and on like your doing. ;)

I think you blew it!!!.uh....or no didn't blow it.....uhhhh....well fark....staying dressed from now on! :p :p :p :p

MidnightVixen said:
I think Im laughing now.. and deprive all these lovely people, me included? *sigh*

(I think it may just be you...hehehe..... :p

MidnightVixen said:
I think not... :p Course if it was just for me.. " Happy happy Joy Joy" :nana:

I think you got it wrong.....just you will see me with clothes....hehehehe :p :p :p

MidnightVixen said:
I think Ill make copies for the others you cut off... :p

I think I'm way ahead of ya..copy it and it all deletes....hehehehe..... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back