Battle for the Empire IC

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
Renji stood backing the group. His posture was poised and firm. Unaffected by the passing of time. He stood straight, hands behind and head forward. The aura of a soldier still resonated from him.
Renji's gaze was on the full moon, from time to time he took deep lungful of air and smiled. The night was going to get bloody. Three nights a farmer had contacted the guild, with teary eyes she had begged Renji to save her daughter from the Commissioner of food and agriculture; the pot bellied Ichiho Yori. Of course for a small commission, Renji happily accepted the job. Ichiho was a worm, a short and fat slimy worm that was feasting on the people's little crumb.
"We have a mission," Renji began, speaking for the first time after two hours of staring through the window.
"Ichiho Yori, appointed commissioner of food and agriculture. For three years now Ichiho has used his position to intimidate and blackmail the people. Being one responsible for transporting to the emperor, he has taken the liberty to the increase the proportion of taxed food, greedily diverting a sizeable fortune for himself. Two weeks ago, talks of bountiful harvest filled the street, today the people are starving. It's time to take this canker worm out." Renji paused then approached the table at the middle. He brought out from his cloak a scroll and unveiled it on the table to reveal a map.
"Two years ago. After i escaped the Dungeon of Agony i went after Ichiho Yori. I managed to get past his Delta Class users with ease and came one on one with the fat monster. I had him in close range for my ethereal strike and just when i was about unleashing it, he was gone. I failed. It was there and then that i learnt what his Teigu was really capable of. Teleportation. Maybe even more. I had underestimated the rascal and he had slipped from my grasp... but he won't this time.

Renji went on to explain the task before them. Ichiho's villa was walled high, imperial soldiers mounted on the wall, watching day and night, taking shifts to ensure steady rotations. Pass the wall was the 450 meters courtyard adorned with statues and flowers. Two Alphas stood at the entrance of the house. Four Imperial guards patrolled the halls inside. After Renji's failed assassination attempt two years ago, Ichiho had prioritized security.
Yet none of these posed a problem. The task was how to get past the wall, The Alpha users, the four imperial guards to Ichiho without him knowing it and whooshing off into thin air.
"I had The Alchemist prepare a powder. Once this gets into his system. It will neutralise the connection to his spirit Teigu giving us thirty minutes to end the worm's life before the powder wears off. Now the trick is how to do that. He finally stopped talking and went for his tea. Allowing the information and the question to sink in.
 
Last edited:
Efe

Efe Soshe reviewed how she ended up in the Night Raid briefing room waiting for General Renji Echizen, or as many called him the Ancient Warrior, to speak.

Her thoughts took her back to The Drunken Unicorn, just one week ago. It was one of the seediest bars in the city. As she entered the place, the smell hit her first. She almost had to hold her nose. Old beer, sweat, tobacco were the main smells but there was a faint odor of blood as well. She remembered thinking… “Was the blood from bar fights or had the Night Raid killed someone here?” Now she was a member of the Night Raid, how things could change in one week.

She was tall, statuesque, light pink haired, woman. She wore her deep dark red cloak that night, the hood was pulled over her head, to hide her face. She remembered her golden eyes looked over the room. Foul beer, scum, dirty and rough criminals were at various tables. She was the daughter of one of the richest and best connected noble families in the City. This was not a place she belonged.

She walked over to the bar. Several of the male patrons and even a few of the whores watched her heavy breasts shifting under her cloak as she walked. They also watched her slender figure and sexy long legs as she slipped gracefully on to a stool. Her sword sheath poked out from her cloak just enough to warn everyone she was armed.

Eddie, the bartender, with a big pot belly and a dirty apron on, came over. He looked at Efe wondering what she was doing here but decided it did not matter as long as she had coin.

“What do you want to drink?’ He asked

“Anything that is not toxic.” Efe stated, uncaringly.

The bartender raised an eye brow “What?” He asked then realized she was serious “Fucking Nobles… I’ll get you a beer” He answered, pissed off and was gone. He was back in a minute.

“One copper” he said as he placed the glass of beer on the bar. She handed him 3 silvers. The greasy fat bartender looked up at this strange pink haired, golden-eyed beauty, wonder why she had over paid so much.

“The extra… is for information” Efe said, “I was to meet two men here. Business arrangement.”

Eddie frowned “You need to talk to those two big ogres in the back, wearing the battle-armor that is covered in dirt and filth” He told her as he pocketed the coins.

Efe left her beer untouched at the bar and walked over to the table the bartender had pointed out. Both men at the table watched her carefully as if she were a deadly Omega class danger beast.

“I could kill both of you before you could move.” Efe said seriously and coldly “But that will not happen tonight. I agree to your terms. What is it you wish me to do?” Efe asked.

Both huge men looked at each other, the leader who worn an eye patch over his left eye handed her a piece of paper. Efe read it, her face twisted in disgust.

“You people are FUCKING Bastards.” She said. She turned and walked out of the bar.

By the gods had she done the right thing? She did not know. Her decision was torture on her soul. But the river of time, the currents of events, had carried her to this point. She needed to focus on today and what General Renji Echizen was going to asked them what to do.

As the General spoke, she listened carefully. Ideas formed in her head, but she would let the other speak first.

Aima Edo

Aima Edo had been with the Night Raid for some time now. With her coy smile, rich kissable lips, turquoise eyes, silken silver/white hair and healthy big chest, she had been considered by many as the most beautiful women in the Night Raid. That was until Efe Soshe showed up. That tall drink of water was more voluptuous, and had an even more ravishing figure! Efe also liked men… while Aima had only slept with women. That kind of thing turned men off... for some reason.

Aima glanced over to Efe as the General talked. She had already decided she wanted to dominate that woman in the bedroom. Aima wanted to make her pussy twitch with multiple orgasms. But that needed to wait until the mission was done.

As the general completed his explanation of the mission and drank his tea Aima stood up.

“This is a simple one General. We attack him when he least expects it. We send a message that the health of the Tokamo’s oxen herd is in question. As the commissioner of food and agriculture, animal health is one of his responsibilities. That herd is a major source of meat for the capital city. He’ll need to investigate… he will travel to the ranch... where we make the herd stampede… at him. If the oxen don’t kill him, during the chaos we strike. One dead asshole. Done” Aima stated looking at her fellow members for questions.

“What if he sends someone else to do the inspection? And how do we get him to drink the powder?” Efe asked

Aima frowned at Efe “You are new here, so I forgive you for asking silly questions. But both those problems are easy to solve. Any other questions?” Aima asked everyone else.

“You did not really answer my questions. Let me suggest something else. Ichiho Yori has an appetite for women. Young beautiful and bountiful women” Efe said as she looked down at her amazingly big chest. “They are often sent from a local whore house to his villa. A carriage is used to transport the selected whore through the rocky pass at the falkreath. I could become his whore for the night. Place the powder in the drink and keep him busy… if you know what I mean… while everyone else attacks. I think that plan will have a high success rate.”

“That plan puts you in danger… and you are new to the group!” Aima pointed out. She looked to her fellow Night Raid members for help to defeat Efe plan.
 
"Aido is right. The plan puts you in danger and you're still inexperienced. Plus you are not a Teigu user." Hiro's steel voice came up. He was still staring down at the map but from the corner of his eye could still make out the triumphant smile on Aido's face.
"Yet, i see no other way." he added a short while later.
"Hmm," Came from Renji.
"Ichiho must be an Omega User or more. He might be able to sense another user like you Sensei. That means only a non-user like Efe might have a chance in getting close. Agreed, Efe is new to all this but i believe she can handle him."

Subtle nods came from the other three. Without the powder in his systems even the stampede of a thousand oxen won't stop him from teleporting.

"The whore house you mentioned Efe, is call the wild cunt. The madame there owes me a favour... you go to her, tell her you want to be sent to the villa. Tell her i sent you. Her name is Squirt queen." Renji began. He knew his children were always capable of devising needed strategies.
"Hiro you and the others must wait outside the wall till Efe signals from inside the house that she's successful. If the Alpha users notice your presence they will alert Ichiho and the monster will evade me again."


Renji rolled up the scroll and handed it over to Hiro, he then gave the powder to Efe, gulped down the last content of his cup and walked back to the window.
"Your primary mission is Ichiho Yori, after that you're to find someone. A tall lady about Aima's age with deep red hair and piercing blue eyes. She's the daughter of the one who contacted us. She must be brought out alive." He instructed.

The night was still young but time they say wait for no man. With their mission now clear, Renji waved them off. Still backing the group, he could make them out as they left the room.
"Efe," he called stopping the voluptuous assassin at the door.
Renji played with time till the room was completely empty before turning to her. "Do not be deceived by Ichiho's size and look. Once the powder gets into his system he will know its a trap. You must be ready for that time. I can't say what made Hiro to have so much faith in you but i trust his decision. Be very careful."

With that he went back to staring at the moon. Leaving the new one to her thoughts.
 
Efe, Hiro, and Aima made their way to the village of Raju. It was located near a series of wetlands. The wetlands were used to grow rice, mellow ginger, and a special herb called kads. These crops were the main source of coin for the small village. The village also supported woodcrafting and weaponsmithing, but it was known for many miles to have the finest female entertainers in the area.

The moon provided the light for the 3-member squad of Night Raid. Aima had put on a black cloak over her silver armor. The black cloak made her almost invisible when she was in the shadows. Efe also had a black cloak on, but it was reversible so she could change it to a deep red cloak if needed.

The three had been silent on the journey to the small village. As they approached village they could see outlines of the wood rooftops against the moonlit sky. Even through the sun had set some time ago, the village had people on the streets. Most were headed to or from the whore houses, but bars were still open as well. Efe could even hear the sound of music coming from the main square.

“Should have brought more members on this raid” Efe said out of the blue.

“What?” Aima asked.

“We could have used more people on this mission.” Efe said.

“The Night Raid Leader is with us” Aima said looking over to Hiro “And you have me!” She added.

“Well, let’s hope that is enough.” Efe stated with very little confidence.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get to you in time” Aima stated with certainty

“Oh, I’m not worried about me. It is you two I’m concerned about” Efe replied with equal certainty. “I’ll change into my disguise now. I’ll use the bathroom in that bar over there.” She told the others.

“Ok, what signal can we expect once Ichiho Yori has consumed the powder?” Aima asked.

“I’ll throw a lantern out his window.” Efe replied.

“Ok, well I guess this is where we depart. Good luck” Aima said to Efe as the two hugged. Aima loved the feel of Efe big breasts pressed against hers. Aima sure hoped Efe survived, she really wanted to make love to her.

“Good luck to you too” Efe said to the quiet and unemotional Hiro, as they hugged. Efe pressed her chest against the stoic warrior. “Be care” she whispered to him

Then Efe turned and walked to the bar and was gone.

Aima looked over to Hiro. “She is a strange one. Very confident in herself.” She observed. “What do you think?”

Efe

She changed into her scarlet-fringed collar and a kimono which hung loosely in her arms and shoulders, but tightly around her waist. She put on her white makeup face and she placed a wig on her hair. Changing her hair color to the traditional black. Her kimono was a bright red and had colorful elaborate designs. Her dress was open in the front exposing just enough cleavage to really turn on Ichiho Yori. The disguise was very good and no one would think she was Efe Soshe, daughter of the important and noble family. The look was right, but Efe was also a skilled impersonator. She walked and talked differently as she took on a whole new persona.

She departed the bar through the kitchen and out the back of the place. Once in the alley, she walked over to the imperial night guard station. She handed a sealed note to the night captain. “This must be delivered to General Tone Seiji, tonight”

She departed the night guard and headed to The Wild Cunt. From the outside it looks cheerful, peaceful and rustic. It was constructed of stones and wooden beams. She could hear the music and songs from within. Once inside the pleasant atmosphere and sexual excitement could be felt.

Efe asked the male attendant “I need to speak with madame. Tell her Renji sent me.” The male attendant gave her a smile and a wink. A few minutes later, Efe was brought to Squirt Queen’s office.

“Thank you for seeing me” Efe explained “My name is Ado, I’m to be a special gift for Ichiho Yori tonight. It is a surprise from a friend in the capital. I understand that this may inconvenient for you. I have coin to assist.” Efe explained and pulled out 5 gold coins and placed on her desk.

The Madame eyes narrowed. “You are a friend of Renji?” She asked.

Efe smiled and gave her a wink “No, I just said that to see you. I’m a gift from the noble house of Soshe” Efe explained with an understanding head nod.

Madame Squirt Queen had been around the block a few times. She knew something was not right here. The woman in front of her was saying one thing but giving her body language of another. In the end it did not matter, whoever came to The Wild Cunt asking questions tomorrw, she’d be able to provide any story that fit the visitor. Her business was protected.

“Please stand up and open your robes. Before I allow this, you must meet our standards” Madame Queen stated. Efe stood and opened her kimono. Madame Queen almost gasp in surprise. Efe was stunning! Whoever had gotten her, knew Ichiho Yori tastes. Her huge chest, slim waist and long legs would be sure to please him.

“The carriage will leave in 1 hour” Madame Queen stated and Efe bowed in respite and left the room.
 
The walk to the village was silent. Being who he was, he actually enjoyed it. Using the time to gather his thoughts, prepare his mind and still his soul.
Again and again he went over the plan in his head. Looking every loop hole. As long as Ichiho ain't warned of Efe's coming...all would go smoothly.
On reaching the intersection, he paused and gave a slight nod to Aima. She understandingly turned to Efe, "Ok, i guess this is where we depart. Good luck Efe."
From the corner of his eye he watched the two ladies hug, he could make out the flush on Aima's cheek and the slight change in her breath. It won't take long before the two finally get alone. Surely when that happens, Aima's persistent slutty moves will get to her.

Hiro was a little taken aback when Efe hugged him. Wrapping his arms round her, he was tempted to rest it on her huge ass. The feel of her soft mound on his chest brought up a desire he wasn't expecting. An urge to bury his cock in between those huge knockers. Somehow he felt a mixed pang of anger and jealousy towards Ichiho Yori. That fat shit of a man was not worthy of a woman like Efe, not even to stare at.
"Be care." she whispered to him before going off.
"You too. You'll need it." Hiro inaudibly replied.

As he watched her slowly disappear into the darkness, Aima said, "She is a strange one.
Very confident in herself.”
Hiro only nodded.
" What do you think?"
Hiro scoffed. "I can't place it Edo, i don't just trust her. There's something about her. I still can't place my hand on it." He sighed. Maybe he was just being silly and uptight. Efe hasn't given them any reason to doubt her. Exception of the fact that she was from a royal family but still not enough.
"We should head to the villa. I have asked Nekki to wait there for us. Just in case things go south, i wish to have an extract route." he revealed.
 
Efe

Before boarding the carriage, Efe checked her disguise. She touched her Kanzashi, decorative Japanese headpiece that was filled with flowers. She made sure the long (over 12 inches) and very sharp hairsticks were there and located where she could get to them quickly. She checked to make sure her two bags of powder were hidden in a secret pouch in her sleeves. Finally, she took out a small bottle, about 1 inch tall. Pulled the cork, and drank it.

“Yuck” She said as she tossed the small bottle away.

She checked her hand bag of goodies. She was not sure what Ichiho Yori liked, besides huge breasts. So she had a little bit of everything, a bottle of Sake and two glasses, a flute, a large dildo, a strap dildo, soft ropes to tie someone up, lubrication, rose scented perfume, a wax candle, nipple clamps, and a cat of nine-tails. She closed the bag, took a deep breath and boarded the carriage.

The carriage ride only took about 20 minutes and headed up through the rocky pass at the falkreath. No bandits attacked the carriage which was a possibility. But that did not happen tonight. She looked out the carriage window and saw a well defended villa. The guards, dressed in leather armor with swords stopped the carriage at the main gate. They made Efe and the driver get out as they searched the carriage. Finding nothing in the carriage, one of the guards approached Efe.

“Hey, Kono! Stop. It is my turn to pat down the whore” Another Guard said.

“Bullshit, you did it last time, Mori!” Kono rebutted

“That cunt barely had tits!” Mori replied “Not like the jugs on this one!”

“Gentlemen, why don’t you both search me… one in front, another behind me” Efe suggested, bowing slightly to the two guards. “But please leave no marks, as the Commissioner of food and agriculture might notice.”

With lustful grins on their faces Mori and Kono approached Efe. Mori was in front and patted down Efe front. He made sure to check under her heavy breasts and between her legs thoroughly! His gentle rubbing of her excited nipples caused a small moan to escape Efe’s lips unwillingly. Meanwhile Kono checked Efe’s back and sexy ass. He heard the moan and got turned on… he started to rub his bugling crotch against her ass.

“Keep making her moan… I need to check more of her” Kono gasped as he was rubbing Efe’s ass faster.

Mori helped out his buddy by rubbing between Efe’s legs and with his other hand gentle rubbed her excited nipples. Efe moaned more and the situation was so erotic that Kono let out a gasp after about a minute. His crotch wet from his cum.

“Ah fuck that was awesome!” Kono said as the two guards high fived each other.

“You can enter the villa. An escort will guide you to the Commissioner” Mori told Efe. Efe bowed to the two guards and enter the Villa. The guard had been so busy pleasuring themselves they never checked her bag of goodies. Not that they would have found anything, but she might need to enter another villa in the future and that trick might work again!

Aima and Hiro

“Did you see that?!” Aima whispered to Hiro. They had watched the carriage arrive and saw what Efe had done. “Efe is as cool as a cucumber!”

Hiro nodded his head in agreement. Efe was showing skill and courage under pressure he had not expected.

“Let’s get in position.” Aima suggested as they silently and adeptly made it to the south wall of the villa. This was the best side to gain entrance to the villa quickly, while continuing to remain well hidden.

“I can use my “Belt of Smoldering Freedom” and burn through that wall in 20 seconds. Or I can produce a smoke screen to cover our scaling of the wall. Thoughts?” Aima asked as she pulled out her sword to get ready. A small paper note fell to the ground as she pulled the sword out. Both Hiro and Aima saw it. Aima reached down and grabbed it.

The note said

“Abort, Abort, Abort!!! It is a trap! Get out of there!! NOW!!”
- The White Spider​
-
“what do we do?” Aima asked Hiro a worried look in her eyes.
 
Ichiho

Draining the last of the wine in his silver mug, Ichiho Yori curled his lip up at the report that he was reading. The southern farms were lagging far behind their quotas and the other farms weren't doing much better. He would have to make sure that the men in charge of those farms were reminded of their position. On top of that he had received a warning the other day about Night Raid potentially targeting him.

"Fucking peasants," He swore, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

A knock at the door interrupted his foul mood and a smile split his face when he realised that his daily whore had finally arrived. She had been running late today, but that didn't worry him too much. He thoroughly enjoyed this event, since he never knew exactly what the whore would be like, only that they would have sizeable breasts since he requested that.

"Come in," He called, his voice slightly slurred from the alcohol. He reached over to grab a glass of water to clear his head a little.

His eyes practically popped out of his head when he saw the whore enter the room. He was used to them being pretty and full figured, but this one was incredible! Long legs, thin waist and absolutely enormous tits, along with a truly beautiful face. He actually regretted drinking before she arrived, he would have preferred to be sober to experience her.

He waved her escort out, the man bowing before leaving. Ichiho gazed at her hungrily for a few moments, before actually speaking to her.

"Tell me, what's your name? And why hasn't Squirt Queen sent you here before, she knows what I like," He said, more out of an attempt to sound professional than anything else.
 
Efe pic
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2034122&d=1507531705

“My name is Ado, master Ichiho Yori” Efe replied as she performed a formal bow of respect to him. “I joined the girls at The Wild Cunt only recently.” She explained. There was a small pause at the end of her statement. Ichiho, even in his drunken state, knew there was more the woman wanted to say. He waited, his face expectant.

Efe moved closer the Ichiho. Her eyes responded with a sultry look and her voice was full of desire and wanton lust, "I wanted to meet you. I saw you, a year ago. I saw you ordering lesser men to do your bidding. I saw the power you have. I wanted… I wanted to meet you. To please you.” Efe said. she was almost breathless with excitement.

Ichiho had seen it before. Some women were drawn to looks, some to caring, thoughtful men, some to the exciting, risk taking men, and some like Ado were drawn to powerful men. Ado was turned on, because he was a rich and he was a powerful man.

“How would you like me to entertain you?” Efe asked. “I have brought Golden Sake* from the capital, I can play music for you, I can dance for you, or I can give you a massage?” Efe offered.

*Note to the Reader. Golden Sake is very expensive sake. Considered the best in the empire.
 
General Tone Seiji

His dark purple hair was tied in a tight ponytail. His face was worn and grim. His black eyes were set well within their sockets and showed his extreme loyalty and determination. A deep scar from battle ran down his right cheek. This was the face of General Tone Seiji, one of the emperor’s most loyal and tough warriors. He knew how to kill and did it with skill. He had defeated up-starts, rebels and insurgents of the past. The Night Raid was just the next group of trouble makers on his list.

He was a huge man with arms like tree limbs and legs like trunks. Despite his hefty frame, he move across his living quarters with the grace of dancer as he grabbed his granddaughter, Nura Eru.

“Ahh Grandpa is still too quick for you!” He declared as he tossed the little girl of 6 into the air.

“Tone, be careful, she is not one of your recruits!” General Tone Seiji, wife yelled at him. Imada Seiji looked more like a grandmother then her husband. She had a sweet and caring face.

“Grandpa is always careful!” Tone growled back at his wife.

There was a loud knock at General Tone Seiji front door. He handed his granddaughter to his wife and went to the front door. He grabbed his combat knife which was near the door and asked “Who is there?”

“Lt Hiku, an urgent message has come for you.” Was the answer.

General Tone opened the door a crack and the aide handed a note. An odd look came over General Seiji face as if he was thinking of an old friend as his free hand touched the scar on his face. “General Renji Echizen, my old friend, I have you now! You will finally pay for the scar you gave me.” He said to himself.

“Send beta squad. They are the closest to Ichiho Yori villa. I want at least one prisoner!” The general ordered.

"General shall we warn Ichiho Yori?" Lt Hiku asked.

"No, he is expendable. I want the Night Raid to be totally surprised." The general ordered. Lt Hiku bowed and ran off into the night.
 
Ichiho liked Ado the more she talked, she was exactly the type of whore he liked best. He would have to request that she visited him regularly after today. He also had a fondness for expensive alcohol. But right now, he was far to focused on her body, as was evident from his growing bulge.

"Let's see you dance for me first. Then we'll see what happens after that," He walked over to a comfortable leather chair on the side of the room and sat down. There was a large, empty area at the centre of this room that he often used for this kind of activity.
 
Efe bowed “yes master, do you have any music?” She asked.

Ichiho Yori pointed to a music box, with a compressed spring. Efe had seen one before and pressed the button. Beautiful music started to play, as if a harp were in the room. It was soft and held a good beat for her dance.

Efe moved to the music. Her eyes locked on Ichiho’s. Her sexy hips swayed as her mighty chest shifted under her kimono. Slowly she stripped off her clothing. She was baring herself to him, both her body and her soul. Ichiho liked what he saw. This whore loved to please him. She was totally into him and his power. It was turning her on. This was not an act from Efe, she was getting off exciting this cruel man. With her eyes, she was drinking deeply of him. His desire for her was plainly visible as the bulge in his crotch was raging. She danced closer to him. She swayed seductively back and forth in front of him, teasing him, tantalizing him.

Ichiho looked at her top. He wanted to see her naked breasts..

Efe hips churned and her nipples burn, as her passion was a mirror of Ichiho’s. She pulled the last of her top off, revealing her big, full, heavy breasts. Their movement, the way they jiggled and swayed controlled Ichiho's eyes. Efe was dancing right next to him now.

She leaned forward, whispered in his ear “I need to get off… please let me use your lap” She said. He nodded and Efe stared deeply into his eyes as she straddled him. Her arms going around his neck as her pussy descended upon his bulging crotch. She pulled his head forward to rest in the valley between her massive breasts. She moaned and rubbed her pussy faster against his excited crotch. Ichiho could feel her body trembling as she got closer to cumming. They kissed. Their tongue darts out to taste each other. She moved faster and faster, as her passion burned ever higher. He felt her body tense and relax as she climax upon him. She kissed him deeply and whispered “Thank you Ichiho…”

The music had stopped before she came, but neither of them had noticed. She stood before him, her passion quenched… at least for now, but his fire continued to rage. His crotch was throbbing.

“Master, what do you desire now?” Efe requested.
 
Last edited:
Ichiho

Ichiho was absolutely enthralled by Ado's performance, and that was before she began grinding against him. Her body was even more incredible than he had expected and unlike the whores he usually received, she had a mind of her own. Nothing turned him on more than a woman who new her place beneath him and enjoyed it.

Her grinding left him so hard that it was painful and Ichiho was panting a little when she climbed from him. He watched her breasts sway from side to side, her nipples still prominent on her soft white skin and began imagining the things he might do to those beautiful tits. But first, he needed release.

He stood and took off his shirt, leaving only a pair of trousers on his body. He stood before Ado and ran his fingers along her breast, teasing her nipple.

"Now I think I'll be wanting that massage. Start at my shoulders and work down and if you do well I'll be sure to return the favour," He said, giving her nipple a sharp pinch and smiling at her gasp in response.
 
Efe walked back to her bag and grabbed the lubrication oil, the rose scented perfume and the candle. She lite the candle and placed it under the oil. She also wound up the music again and started it. Then she moved behind Ichiho and began the massage.

She sprayed the rose scent into the air and placed the warm oil on her hands. Ichiho felt the warm sensation run down his spine as her oiled hands rubbed his back. They glided over his shoulders and down to his waistline. She moved her hand in circles as she made her way down his back.

The sexual energy of the massage could not be missed. Efe was still naked and soon her hands were replaced with the big heavy breasts. He was getting a breast massage. He could feel her tits sliding on his back. It aroused him more.

She switch back to her hands and continued to massage his back. It was a soft almost sensual glide to her touch. He started to moan as she made her way lower on his body. Soon her hands undid his pants and they moved gently across his naked ass.

Her hands wrapped around him and grabbed his hard cock. Stroking it, gliding over it and squeezing it. Having her hands on his cock was driving him wild. He thrust his cock between her hands, moaning.

A few moments later he was arching his back. He was so aroused. His breathing was getting faster and he was moaning more. Efe moved in front of him and he could see her pussy drenched in juices. Some of those juices were running down her thigh.

Efe continued to massage him. She rubbed her big breasts now covered in oil over his chest. Her hand still stroking his cock. She sank down to her knees in front of his cock. She wrapped her big tits around his cock and stroked him with her heavy breasts. Pre-cum juices from his cock filled Efe’s cleavage as her erotic breasts got him more and more excited. He was fucking her tits now, his hips thrusting.

His body jumped as he got closer to cumming. He moaned and let out a gasping sound as the pleasure in him increased. He was so aroused he was drooling as he stared at Efe's massive breasts bring him off. His cock was throbbing wildly as he moaned and then he came. Big squirts of cum were sprayed all over Efe’s huge breasts. There was so much it was streaming down her chest. Then he was done and his cock was no longer rock hard.
 
"What do we do?"
Hiro was silent for a moment. He stared blankly at the note then turned gaze to the villa.
"Aborting is not an option, Aima." he simply replied "Be it a trap or not, we have one of us in there...and we ain't leaving her behind."
He became silent again, he couldn't fathom how the government came to be aware of their mission. More confused was how the note get to Aima. Who was warning them? How did the person get hold of the information and why? Why warn them?
Nekki stood watch at the only entrance leading to the Villa. He was a telepath and would warn them if trouble was approaching. That left only the villa. If they are to be really trapped, it'd be from soldiers inside the wall.
"Once Efe gives the signal, i'll need cover to get those six imperial soldiers up there down. Once we are inside, i need you to go aid Efe. She's still a greenhorn in this. Leave the two Alphas to me." he instructed.
 
Beta Squad

The dark was Night Raid’s best friend. It allowed cover for their operations. It allowed them to move in close and remove obstacles and guards for the mission. After the mission it would enable their escape. The darkness around the villa tonight was prefect. It was just what their mission needed. The darkness soaked into the cracks and corners around the villa. Nekki could hide, watch and detect any problems with tonight’s raid and never himself be exposed.

But the dark was fickle. It served many masters this night. Beta squad creeped towards the villa invisible to Nekki. The squad of 10 soldiers was some of the best in the imperial army. They had been trained to assassinate assassins. They moved like assassins, silent and deadly.

Their leader was Ota Yoshihiro. His light blue, long, flowing hair hung over his lean, tense face. His black eyes watched over his team’s movement towards the villa. His skin was smooth with no scars a testament to his luck and skill in battles. He held his Teigu, a short, slightly curved blade in his right hand. The blade was made of cobalt iron, a very strong material. The blade itself was engraved with strange markings. When activate it granted him the strength of 5 men.

Beta squad second in command was Nakai Shingen. He had very short brown hair, a top a round, grim and frowning face. He beady eyes revealed he could not be trusted. A part of the left side of his forehead had been cut away in a previous battle, increasing the ugliness of his face. His Teigu was the metal bracers he wore. The bracers of pain. In combat a simple touch could cause an opponent debilitating pain.

Beta squad approached the villa from all sides. They had not detected Hiro, Aima, or Nekki of the Night Raid, but neither had Night Raid detected them!
 
Ichiho

Ichiho groaned as he lounged back, relishing in his view of Ado's magnificent breasts covered in his cum. He licked his lips, watching them wobble even as she stood perfectly still.

"Now be a good whore and clean yourself," he said, a wry smile appearing on his face.

His smile grew wider and his cock grew harder as he saw that she understood what he meant. She raised one heavy breast and reached out her tongue to taste his cum. Her movements were slow, meticulous and erotic, compounded with the contrast between her pink tongue and nipples, his white cum and her pale skin.

Watching her, he quickly returned to full mast and looked into the bag that she had brought with her. Looking at the variety of toys, his mind quickly brought up images of the many activities that he would partake with her in the future. However, right now there was only one thing he wanted to do.

Seeing that she had almost finished, he stood up and walked over to the bag, collecting a pair of small objects. Ado had seen him pick them up and he saw the hint of a blush appear on her cheeks.

He walked over his bed and sat on its edge, saying, "Come have a seat and the real fun can start."

She wasted no time in positioning herself on his lap, facing him so that her hardening nipples almost touched his face. Ichiho was in no such hurry as he fixed the nipple clamps in place. He was hardly new to this sort of thing, and he knew exactly how and where to attached the clamps, so as to inflict the greatest amount of pleasure and pain on the perfect pink nubs before him.

Once that was done, and he had enjoyed the gasps that Ado had given while he attached the clamps, he sunk his fingers into the soft flesh, shaping her breasts however he pleased. They were the perfect type for this sort of play; soft enough to move however he wanted, yet firm enough to spring back into place whenever he let them go.
 
Ichiho had affixed the two nipple clamps perfectly. Efe gasped in pleasure. With the clamps at the base of her nipples, the pressure forced her nipples to swell and protrude straight out from her big heavy breasts. The pleasure and pain went from her nipples straight to her pussy. Exciting her, but not enough to make her cum. Efe knew this kind of teasing drove her crazy. Her nipples were extra sensitive and pleasuring her nipples and breasts was a way to control her.

He kneaded and squeezed her breasts as she moaned more. She felt his cock harden and throb as she could not stop herself and started to rub her pussy against his cock. Giving him a naked lap dance. Her horniness was making her feel helpless.

His erection could feel her inviting pussy as Efe gasped and moaned. His hands squeezed her huge jugs and then he brushed his fingertips across her nipples.

“AHHHHH” Efe moaned.

"Yes...slut… you like that don’t you" he said, flicking his fingers lightly back and forth over Efe’s nipples, which ached deliciously from nipple clamps.

“MMMM yessss master…” Efe moaned.

He slid his hands between her thighs, using his fingers to gently stroke her clit. Moisture covered his hands and Efe body shivered. He slowly ran his finger from her clit to her opening. Spreading her juices around the whole area.

"I knew you were enjoying this," he said, his voice husky from desire. He slid his middle finger up inside her wet opening, keeping his index and ring fingers on either side of her clit and wiggling all three fingers.

"God, please..." Efe groaned "You're driving me crazy."

Ichiho grinned to himself. She was totally in his control. He pulled his now-wet hand out from between her legs. Efe face was hungry with lust as she ground her pussy against his cock again.

"Oh, god...Yes...," she moaned as her pussy got more and more excited. Then Ichiho grabbed her hips and stopped her.

"You have to let me finish" Efe pleaded

He barked at her "No, no...you don't get to tell me that I 'have to' do anything. What YOU have to do is obey me without argument.”

To emphasize his point, he leaned forward and bit down on her nipple, making her yelp in surprise and pain. He then started to suck on her tender nipple, making her moan again. She was breathing hard as her body was close to cumming.

Holding her nipple between his lips, he put his hands between her legs again. He gently massaged near her clit. Her pussy was swollen and dripping wet. Efe pushed her hips forward into his hand, trying to get more stimulation on her clit. He rubbed and stroked her clit until she started rhythmically thrusting against his hand, then he stopped. She groaned, her hips moving against nothing.

"Your pussy is so wet right now," he told her. "I think I’m going to let you cum." He pulled his hand away and put his cock in her pussy. In her state of desperate arousal, she rode his cock like a mad crazy woman. She came like herd of wild bulls, bucking and gasping on top of his cock. It took a minute to calm down enough to talk again.

“Thank you master” Efe moaned as her pussy continued to twitch and quiver around his cock. Efe looked more closely at the naked fat man under her. She noticed that Ichiho wore a pendant around his neck. "That must be his transportation Teigu." She thought. She laid on top of him and kissed him. Efe believed Ichiho’s cock was not ready to cum yet. It was too soon after his last orgasm. He would need more simulation first. She got an idea. “Master, do you have another woman that could join us? I love women with deep red hair and blue eyes…” Efe moaned.
 
Last edited:
Ichiho

Ichiho listened to Ado intently, savouring her words. It wasn't as though he had never had two women at once before, but it wasn't very often that one of his whores proposed the idea. He also knew a woman that matched Ado's request quite nicely.

"I think I just might," Ichiho said with a grin. He then shouted to his guard in front of his door, "Go get Rey. Tell her to come to my room as quickly as she can."

While Ichiho regularly hired whores from the Wild Cunt, he also kept around several servants who tended to his needs at other times. One of those was Rey, a red haired, blue eyed beauty with an extremely luscious figure and an interest in both men and women. While he waited for her to arrive, he passed the time by pinching and twisting Ado's nipples.

He was soon interrupted by a knock at the door and the appearance of an extremely pretty red head in a maid outfit, saying, "You asked for me, master?"

Rey was a very attractive young woman, who while not as well endowed as Ado, had very large breasts, wide hips and one of the cutest faces that Ichiho had ever seen. She had long been one of Ichiho's favourite servants.

"Yes I did," Ichiho replied, giving Ado's nub a twist. Seeing Rey's cheeks turn as red as her hair and her hand move down between her thighs, Ichiho continued, "Or rather, my new favourite whore wanted a playmate. So tell me Miss Ado, what do you have in mind?"
 
“So tell me Miss Ado, what do you have in mind?” Ichiho asked Efe.

“I shall tell you in a moment.” Efe said with a naughty giggle. “But first can I get Master a drink of the golden sake?” Efe asked. Ichiho shook his head no. He had enough to drink before this new whore showed up. He wanted to preform and he wanted to remember this night. For those reasons he told her no. His answer screwed up Efe's plan, she switch to her back up plan. “May I have some?” Efe asked. Ichiho nodded his head yes. Efe got off of Ichiho. She walked over to Rey, who still standing by the door and smiled at her. Efe gave her a small bow of respect. Rey, the very attractive young redhead woman, return the bow. Efe had no idea if this was the right woman. But she decided to take a chance it was. Time was running out.

“Please join Master Ichiho on the bed” Efe said to her. Rey headed over to the bed. Meanwhile, Efe quietly lock the door into the room. Then she walked over to her goodie bag. Efe’s turned her back to Ichiho Yori. She added her own powder to her drink of sake. She did not use the white powder given to her by Renji. She also pulled out the strap-on dildo, the rope and a small white card. She held the glass of sake in the other hand.

As she walked back over to the bed she explained her idea “I thought it might be fun to have Rey, tie me up and fuck me from behind with this big strap-on dildo… she do it until I cum. Can you imagine my big jug swaying as I cry out in pleasure… struggling against the ropes” Efe explained desire and lust dripping from her voice. “She could even tie up my tits… squeezing them until they swell up bigger and turn purple.”

“This card is for you, Master” Efe said and handed Ichiho the card. Then she emptied the Sake glass in her mouth, but did not swallow it.

Ichiho cock was standing straight up and throbbing wildly at the thought of watching Rey fuck the new whore Ado. He read the card, it said:

“I’m going to Fuck You”
- The White Spider​

“What does this mean?” Ichiho asked. Efe did not answer, she simple bent over and kissed Ichiho. Her left hand was near Ichiho's neck and grabbed the pendent he wore. She spit the poisoned Sake down Ichiho’s throat. At the same time, she pulled the pendent free from Ichiho’s neck.

“AHHHH” Ichiho gasped and tried to spit out the sake. “Give that back NOW! GUARDS!!” He yelled.

“Master, I have added a powerful aphrodisiac to the Sake. It will stimulate your sexual desire!” Efe explained. Ichiho’s cock grew hard right away. “OH MY” Ichiho gasped as his cock continued to swell and grew bigger and bigger. “OH FUCK my cock is bigger than ever!” He said “But give me back that pendent! NOW” He ordered. The sound of the guard banging on the door could be heard.

“Yes master” Efe said but she did not give it back to him.

“Oh SHIT!” Ichiho gasped as he felt his heart beating faster and faster. He clutched at his chest.

Efe grew serious and smiled at him “You can’t transport out. I have your Teigu! The starving people in the street send their THANKS… ASSHOLE!”

“AHHH” Ichiho gasped as his heart exploded in his chest. Blood pouring out of his mouth. Efe pulled out her hairsticks and SLAMMED sharp 12 inch stick into Ichiho’s eyes. If the heart attack had not killed him, this did. Efe was not affected by the poison she had drank the antidote before getting on the carriage.

“I’m here to rescue you. It is time to go” Efe said to Rey as she grabbed the rope and a lantern and headed to the window on the south wall. She tossed the lantern out. Tie the rope off and help Rey out the window. “Climb down this rope as fast as you can. My friends are waiting for you down below. Tell them, I killed Ichiho” Efe said to Rey “Oh and Good Luck”

Efe headed back to the door to the bedroom as it burst open. The guard getting an eye full of the naked Efe. She smiled at him and bowed. She stated to the guard “Master Ichiho has transported out” at the same time she grabbed her folded up Kimono.

The guard was more than happy to see Efe naked. But as his eyes scanned the room he noticed that Ichiho was dead on his bed, blood coming out of his mouth and eyes.

“WHY YOU FUCKING WHORE” He yelled and drew his sword.

“Bye” Efe whispered as she activated Teigu pendant. A second later she was gone.
 
Fort Kano is a large bastion with high stone walls guarded by the elite forces of the noble family of Soshe. The walls were thick and had never been breached. In the courtyard behind those walls were workshops, a blacksmith area, and the entrance to the main keep of the castle. Inside the main keep on its ground floor was the Castle armory. A large iron gate guarded the special weapons of the noble family.

Efe transported directly into the armory. There was no light inside the large stone walled room, but light coming through the iron gate gave Efe enough to see by. The room was full of shelving, racks of weapons, cache of heavy weapons, an armor workbench and large boxes full of more weapons. But there was only one weapon she wanted. She walked over to a large chest against the far wall and opened it. Inside was a single weapon. A rapid fire heavy crossbow. “The Teigu, Shi-no-ishi!” Efe said to herself in awe. She grabbed the crossbow and the 10 bolts. She would have never thought this moment was possible. This was the greatest weapon her family owned and now it was in her hands.

Efe walked to the iron gate. She banged on bars and hid behind the largest weapon case. Soon a guard showed up looking through the bars to see what made that noise. Efe pointed the Shi-no-ishi roughly at the guard and squeezed the trigger. The bolt released and altered it flight to strike the guard in the forehead killing him. Efe walked over to him and reached through the bars to grab the keys to the armory. She released the lock and walked out. A few minutes later, she was dressed like a common kitchen helper leaving the Castle's kitchen. She was far, far away from the castle, headed back to the Night Raid camp when Fort Kano leadership found the dead guard.
 
There was a reason they were called the Beta Squad

Ota Yoshihiro, the leader of Beta squad, watched as the lantern fell from the high window of the villa and landed on the ground below. He tensed up. He knew something was about to happen. His black eyes scanned for movement. He saw someone coming out of that same window and begin to descend down the wall. He could not tell if it was a man or a woman.

Then in almost total disbelief he heard Nakai Shingen yell “They’re already in the villa… ATTACK!” He glanced to his side and Beta squad’s second in command was exposed running towards the villa. His eyes saw that the rest of his squad had joined Nakai… He could have killed Nakai, that stupid ugly shit. Not only had he given up the element of surprise, but the guards around the villa might think they were the enemy! He paused for a second and then decided he had no choice but to join his team. He stood up and started running to the Villa keeping his eyes on the walls for arrow or other missile attacks.
 
Back
Top